What Happens in Orbit Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can touch me, it's not illegal." Cora leaned forward, laughing.

"You know that's not what I mean."

"No?" Standing, Cora moved to sit next to her before extending her hand. Jino blushed, taking it in one of hers. She ran her fingers up Cora's arm, tracing the faint purple veins that sat just under the skin. Jino had red hair, vibrant against the backdrop of soft orange skin. Roshak eyelashes were more like feathers, hers casting long shadows on her high cheekbones. Cora missed this kind of attention. Her hands were smooth, the skin slightly dry from repeated scrubbing. And they were warm. Leaning closer, Jino ran her hand over the rough canvas of her uniform, upward. She tugged on the fastener at Cora's neck. It opened with ease. Cora shivered at the sudden breath on her throat, tilting her head back. Why does this feel so good?

It had been a while since anyone touched her like this.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

Fighting off another shiver, Cora nodded. Jino sat back in her chair, her smile widening. "We need to let Bon get her food, first."

At this, the door clicked open. Bon poked her head in, giving them a funny look. "Am I- am I interrupting something? I heard my name."

Cora shook her head, trying to sit more casually. Scoffing, Bon went to the cooler. "You two enjoy your conversation. I'll be working."

Jino laughed. "Oh, okay. Let me know if it gets too busy for you out there." Bon snickered at this. "I will."

Before the door was even shut all the way, Jino was out of her chair and her knee was pressing Cora's legs apart. I'm supposed to be working- She unfastened the rest of Cora's top, one of her hands slipping under the shirt she wore beneath. Another hand went lower. "May I?" Jino grinned, already knowing what Cora's answer would be.

"Please do."

She pressed the heel of her hand firmly against Cora's pussy, eyes lighting up when she gasped in response. "Oh, you like that."

She nodded, grinding against Jino's hand. "I- Can I do anything for you? I've never-" Jino put a hand over her mouth, shaking her head. "No. Let me." She replaced the hand over Cora's mouth with her lips. Fuck, that's nice.

Curling her fingers, Jino pressed one of them into her, just as a chime sounded.

"It's been a while since someone's touched you, huh?"

Cora nodded, sighing as she removed her hand. "Not too long, but I didn't realize how much I missed it."

The morning shift arrived, judging from the door chime sound twice more. Jino stood, heading for the washroom. "We'll make time for it tomorrow, then."

Just as Cora finished buttoning up her uniform, Meli opened the door. "Oh, there you are! Thank you for getting the canisters filled and loaded."

"Oh, yeah, of course!" Cora turned to the cooler, retrieving her empty food container. "I'm, uh, here to work."

Jino emerged, brightening as she saw Meli. "Good morning!" She offered Cora a pleasant smile. "I'll see you tomorrow evening, Cora."

Collapsing into bed, Cora wondered if she should feel guilty. They're working to find me and I'm hooking up with my coworker. She didn't even have the excuse of being in heat. Or do I? I'm not normally horny. She huffed, turning over. Bee and her kids were all asleep in the same bed. No, I'll just ask them directly. There's no sense in trying to justify it. Maybe I can dial back the flirting tomorrow.

She could not. Jino's demeanor didn't particularly change, but Cora still felt her pulse in places she shouldn't have. Jino was lithe and graceful, and the way she looked at Cora made her mind go blank. Focusing on her tasks was increasingly difficult.

Let me go check on Della before I get myself in any more trouble.

Della was snoring when she poked her head into his room. His broken leg was propped up, heavily bandaged. He didn't stir when she sat down next to him. He's doing a lot better. I'll peek in on him later.

"Cora," came a whisper from the hallway.

Stepping out into the hallway, Cora closed the door behind her.

"Yes?"

Jino was struggling with an overloaded cart, one of the boxes about to fall off. "We just got these delivered. Can you carry some of them?"

Whew. I was worried she was calling me for something else. She took several of the unsteady boxes, stacking them and picking them up. Oh, who am I kidding? I wanted her to call me for something else. The boxes were heavy, but Cora refused to let Jino see her struggle.

"Thank you. We have to put these in storage."

Ah, storage. The small, isolated room with a locking door. That storage.

Jino remained quiet, her tail swaying as she walked.

Cora stared at the back of her head. I am not gonna fuck my boss. I am not gonna fuck my boss. Wait, how would I even do that? She frowned. Cora, you dumbass. Lesbians do it, somehow. You'll just have to figure out what she likes. Jino paused, looking down the hall before turning the cart to her left. That is, if we're doing anything. We could just be working today. Just working.

Casting a playful glance back at Cora, Jino laughed. "You're so quiet."

"I usually am, I think." Just working.

Using a notched cylinder, Jino unlocked the storage room and hit the light switch. "Here, I'll hold the door for you."

Once she pulled the cart into the room, she allowed the door to click shut behind them. Before her mind could wander too far, Cora spoke up. "So, uh, where should I put these boxes?" Jino pointed to an empty shelf. "Just stack them there, however they'll fit."

She watched Cora do this. "Can I pry some more?"

"Yeah." Her heart thudded in her head. Last time she asked that...

"It's a rude question, I already know." Jino paused, rubbing at the back of her head. "But how did they fit?"

Cora nearly dropped a box on her foot. "Fit? Like, in me?"

Jino nodded, her face darkening. "You're rather small."

"I stretch," Cora said matter-of-factly, savoring the way Jino's blush darkened further.

"Oh," she whispered.

Just being in the confined, dim storage room with Jino had already set her body off. Stop that, she commanded. Her pussy was not listening.

Setting the last box on the shelf, Cora turned to face Jino. "Is that everything?"

Jino nodded once more, eyeing the door.

"Want to lock that?"

12