All Comments on 'What Happens in Spain Ch. 05'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Show All Tease All

Wonderful chapter with Confessions, Temptation and Great Dialogue! Some of the characters have shared their “cards” on how they feel or experiences. They now have seen what all each has to offer after the Nude Beach. All of the women want Irene to hook up with Ryan. Ryan must have Blue Balls by now! Is it possible that Ryan leave the extra key to his room in the envelope hoping that Irene might change her mind during the week in Barcelona? She could tell Oscar that they are working late on a problem. It’s building up nicely!

P.S. Watch out for those 18 year old’s on the beach! lol

BenLongBenLongover 4 years agoAuthor
CENSORSHIP

Dear Reader, if you're wondering what happened to Chapter 4, it was censored by LIterotica, AGAIN. After modifying the chapter, merely because there were people mentioned in the story, in a non-sexual situation, as being under the age of 18 - they accepted and it was up for a couple of weeks, before suddenly they objected to me calling them out on "THEIR" interpretation of laws. When I tried to point out that THEIR age value is not the same everywhere in the world, we end up with a Catch-22: to prove it I have to mention it, if I mention it, I violate their rules. Damned if I do, and Damned if I don't. So... the rejection of Chapter 4 is because of this line IN THE FORWARD.

> Dear Reader, this is a laughably edited story, driven by Literotica Rules... Of course, this only applies to their own local laws, wherever that may be, AS THE AGE OF CONSENT AROUND THE WORLD VARIES FROM… OH MY GOD, I CAN’T TELL YOU THAT AS IT MIGHT VIOLATE THEIR RULES… SHALL WE SAY, IT VARIES FROM “EIGHTEEN” (WINK WINK) TO “18?”

And, specifically they're objecting to the "WINK WINK" where I'm telling you that the AGE OF CONSENT is not universally 18 - but their rules don't let me say what it is. You, the reader will know what that age is for your nation or locality, and it is not the same everywhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES