What Happens in Spain Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

"That's the trouble, he never really takes care of me," Irene blurted out before realizing she was admitting her husband's lack of prowess in bed.

"And you never had any previous lovers, right?" Irene shook her head no, reaching for the sun lotion on the towel between them. She dribbled lotion down each arm and leg, across her belly, and between her breasts. "There are two things," Tina said, holding her hand out for the lotion as Irene went to put the bottle on the towel, "Good sex is learned. You're having good sex with your toy, but Oscar doesn't do it for you. You're handicapped because you've never had anyone else. Second, you're handicapped by your toy; it touches you exactly as you want to be touched, but it can't learn, it can't make you learn anything other than what you already do."

"Terry taught you how to have good sex?"

Tina laughed. "Oh no, we just synced from the start. I'd had sex with most of my boyfriends before him and had more experience than he did. I'd already learned things I liked, taught him what got me off, and he was the same." She reached again for the lotion, having originally only put it on her legs. "You need a lover, that's all there is to it."

"Shh!" Irene said, nodding her head at the water, "here comes Ryan."

"Do my back for me?" Tina asked holding up the bottle of lotion to Ryan as he approached, beads of water glistening on his skin.

"Sure," he said, taking the proffered bottle of lotion and dropping to his knees as Tina rolled over onto her belly. Irene watched as Ryan ran a bead of lotion from Tina's neck to her bottom, transitioning to the far leg with a much sparser dripping of lotion, crossed over and ran the drips back up her nearer leg. Setting the lotion bottle back down he leaned over and began spreading the liquid on Tina's back. He spread it liberally, covering from armpit to armpit, gradually working lower, without lingering anywhere. When he got to her naked bottom, he didn't hesitate, his hands spreading the lotion on her derriere and then continued down one leg, and back up the other. "Do you need your back too?" He asked, turning on his knees from Tina toward Irene, obviously expecting a positive answer.

"Yes, please," she answered, rolling away from Ryan. She lifted her hair off the back of her neck and lowered her face to the towel, her eyes facing him. With her hair lifted, Ryan scooted further toward her head than he had with Tina, and she immediately found her face just a foot or so from Ryan's crotch and penis as he began spreading lotion on the back of her neck. She didn't flinch, nor did she close her eyes. Without staring, she had a close-up view of her co-workers' genitals, and the first uncircumcised cock she'd ever seen personally.

Of course, she had seen her husband's cock head appear when he was totally aroused, the foreskin pulling almost totally back, but even then, his glans was nowhere near as exposed as was Ryan's. Ryan's foreskin ended back behind the head, she could see the purple edge where the concave curve of the face led up to the downward curve at the edge of the shaft of his penis, separated from the remainder of his foreskin by an exposed groove. For some reason she found herself looking at the hole in the head, wondering as she did why she'd never noticed that it was more of a slit than a round hole. She thought back to Oscar's cock, and although she'd had him in her mouth, she'd never noticed that feature in such detail before. Now, watching Ryan's cock from mere inches away, she couldn't help herself from wondering what it would feel and taste like if she just moved her head those few inches and enveloped his cock into her mouth, feeling the smooth skin, the head engorging, the shaft enlarging. For perhaps the first time in her life she actually imagined sucking a cock, something that had never really driven her libido before, and felt herself get wet at the same time.

Ryan moved his body slightly, his hands covering the center of her back, gradually moving down her body. He'd only dribbled lotion to the small of her back, now he took the lotion and dribbled more on her body. She felt drops on her left ass cheek and left leg, and then his hands were on her again. His hands spread the lotion on her bottom, taking much longer than she thought it should have, and then they traveled down her leg. She felt his fingers wrap around her upper leg, dipping toward the towel on both the inside and outside, his inner fingers all but touching her pussy. She'd felt herself get wet daydreaming about his cock, now she felt a gush of heat and wetness and only hoped he wouldn't see, that he wouldn't know she wanted his fingers and cock to caress her most sensitive spot. He didn't linger much longer than he needed to, but it felt like he was touching her for hours. His fingers found her ankles, he even coated the bottom of her foot, and then moved slightly to slip his legs between her legs to reach her far one.

Once again, he dribbled lotion up her leg, the cool liquid only momentarily feeling good on her hot skin until his fingers again wrapped around her other leg. He'd only dribbled to her upper thigh, so she knew he'd once again be adding lotion. His fingers sensuously squeezed the muscles in her leg, massaging as he spread the lotion, reaching closer and closer to the heat and wetness between her legs. He'd positioned himself so there was no way she could pull her legs any closer together, she knew that if he were really looking, he had a clear view of her pussy. Knowing she was wet, she wondered if his fingers would touch her wetness, mixing the suntan lotion with her own arousal. His hands stroked her thighs but didn't quite reach her crotch; they hadn't missed touching her pussy by much.

Again he dribbled lotion, this time onto her bottom. His hands caressed and stroked her, spreading the lotion over her skin. His pinky finger rode up the crack of her butt as he pushed forward, and then she felt him move. Instead of moving away however, he moved up and straddled her bottom. Leaning forward again, this time he dribbled the liquid onto her back, even though it was back where he'd started, up the right side and then back down the left. Putting the bottle back onto the towel, his hands ran themselves up through the beads of lotion on her right side, with his right-hand stroking more of her side than her back, and the left stroking her back. His fingers pushed up her side and onto the side of her breast where it was squished out from lying on the towel.

Sitting on her bottom, she'd felt his weight and the softness of his balls against her, his cock resting against her bottom, but now as he leaned forward for the first time, she felt the shape and rigidity of his cock pushing against her backside. He'd been soft before, but his cock had expanded now; not erect but certainly more swollen than he had been. His fingers pushed the lotion to the back of her arm and shoulder and then dipped back down her side, again brushing the side of her breast -- and lingering. She imagined he wanted to slip his hands underneath her, onto her breasts, but he refrained, instead shifting his weight and now repeated spreading the lotion on her left side, back where he'd started. Again, his fingers found the side of her body, the side of her breast, and this time she felt his fingertips brush the side of her nipple. Oh! Just touch me! Her mind screamed, her eyes coming open, finding herself now looking at Tina who smiled at her. Ryan had all but fondled her, and Tina had been watching.

"Good enough?" Ryan asked as he rolled off her back and between her and Tina.

Irene didn't have a chance to answer before Lori's "Hey guys!" let them know that she and Sherry had returned from their walk on the beach. Rolling over and onto her bottom she sat up, the strangeness of her two coworkers walking up nude somehow seeming more normal than when they'd all taken their clothes off. Ryan grabbed the bottle of lotion that he'd just applied to Tina and Irene, held it up with a "Hey yourself! You two need lotion?" and tossed it to Sherry when she looked.

~

"Told you so," Tina said to Irene with a giggle some time later when they'd decided it was time to go back in the water and cool off before they left. They'd drifted a few feet away from the others for a moment

"Told me what?" Irene answered, knowing perfectly well what she was talking about.

"Don't give me that, If Sherry and Lori hadn't arrived I think he'd still be rubbing lotion on you. He took three times as long with you as he did with me. I thought he was going to grab your boob there at the end. He definitely likes your tits."

"Why do you say that?" Irene responded.

"Well, he didn't put lotion on the side of my boobs. Right there at the end I swear he was going to reach under and tweak your nipples."

Remembering back, she'd known her own nipples had hardened to his hands on her body and remembered the brief graze of her nipple by his fingers. She giggled, "Well, he did almost get a little carried away there."

"See? You should have rolled over and let him lotion your front, too," Tina laughed, "then we could have seen how big he gets!" Irene didn't answer, ducking underwater momentarily, pushing her hair back and wiping the water from her face as she came up again. She'd definitely felt his cock and balls when he'd been sitting on her bottom, and she was pretty sure he'd been, if not partly erect, at least "chubby."

"If you want to stay with him this week, I'll cover for you."

"No," Irene answered, "this is home for me, I'll just stay there with my husband. I don't think they're planning on me having a hotel room."

"With us sharing rooms, it doesn't matter, there's no extra cost anyway. Nobody needs to know except me."

~

"Irene," Ryan whispered in her ear, his arm sliding in under hers, pulling her naked body back to his. "Stay with me tonight. You've shared a room with each of the others. Share mine." It had been perhaps 45 minutes since Tina had suggested the exact same thing. Now the three other women had moved closer to shore, out of hearing, gradually moving toward land. She'd been treading water, her toes occasionally touching the sandy bottom, but now as he gripped her, pulled her back against him, she didn't need to even do that. "You can't tell me you're not feeling it. My god, I've seen you looking at me. I know you want me too." His hand grasped her breast, his fingers coming together on her nipple.

"Ryan... I... I... can't...." Her hand reached up and grasped his hand, his fingers on her nipple sending an electric jolt through her clit; she remembered his hand slipping between her legs, fingering her, giving her the first orgasm from someone else since she'd been married. Now she felt not only his hand on her breast but his cock, rapidly engorging and rising against her bottom. She'd grasped his hand, but she hadn't removed it from her breast.

"You mean you won't."

"Ryan.... I'm married."

Ryan sighed in frustration and suddenly pushed away and stepped back, relinquishing his grip on her body. She slipped those few inches down before she recovered, her face dunking up to her nose before she bounced off the bottom. Reaching with her toes, she could just barely stand. "I know you're married," he answered, "but that doesn't mean I don't want you or that you don't want me. I don't know what it is, ever since that first morning when you walked in, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

And I haven't been able to keep you out of mine, she thought, but didn't say. Instead she turned toward the shore, and in just a couple of bounces was in water shallow enough to stand. Looking up she saw Tina had looked back over her shoulder at them, Lori and Sherry were now walking up the beach toward their towels. "Come on," she said, ignoring his plead of lust for her. She stopped when he didn't immediately follow and looked back.

"I better stay here for a couple of moments, you go on," he said, "I'm not quite decent to be on the beach for a while." Glancing down she could see the hardness that moments before had been bumping against her backside. Saying nothing she turned and moved toward the beach.

~

The company had arranged for the rooms; when they checked in, there were three envelopes with keys in them, all unexpectedly in Irene's name.

"Ok, so who's going in what room?" Sherry asked, when Irene opened the first envelope exposing that it had two keys in it. "Lori, you with me again?"

"Sure!"

"Doesn't matter to me," Tina said, "Irene you're with me. "Who's got what room?"

"Room 12 is a single on the ground floor so that goes to Ryan, and rooms 9 and 10 on the 1st are for us" Irene said, handing the two envelopes to Lori who opened them and handed a key to each of the other women. Irene handed the third envelope to Ryan who opened it and also withdrew a key.

"No," Irene said, holding her hand out to reject the key that Lori tried to hand to her, "I'm actually going home."

"You're not staying with us?" Sherry said, turning to her in surprise.

"No. I've got to go home. It's just 10 minutes from here, and I have to go home and get more clothes. I only brought enough clothes for a week. And besides, my husband is expecting me."

"Well... Here!" Lori said, trying to hand her the two envelopes. "They've got your name on them, so you can get rid of them for us," she giggled.

"Yeah, here," Ryan said, taking the two envelopes and adding his third into the pile and handing them to her. "We don't know what to do with them, we can't read them because we don't speak Spanish."

Laughing, Irene just took the envelopes, and folded them in two, stuffed them for the moment into her arm bag.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers
12