All Comments on 'What Happens in the Dark Ch. 01'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chipmonk9chipmonk911 months ago

It'd be interesting if in a future ch you added a mother daughter kidnapping and made them compete for his attention

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

damn, great first chapter. Your "art is my fav class" and "too good to be true" are some of my fav stories. Keep it up

James_DuncanJames_Duncan10 months ago

Interesting start, intrigued to see where you take it.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin10 months agoAuthor

I've started looking for an Editor (or editors) for my stories, so that may delay my next chapters depending on how long it takes to find an editor for each story and to work out the process and get the editing done. Forgive me, and thank you for your patience.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is edited and submitted for publication.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting premise.

But sex is all too automatic.

Needed some extensive playing with her breasts, then teasing he pussy, with him describing -- in detail -- what he was going to do. Needed her getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter, hornier and hornier util she had to beg him to allow her to orgasm.

Three stars.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin9 months agoAuthor

... except this is a ravishment story. He isn't trying to be a pleasure DOM. He's wholly in this for himself. That would completely change the nature and premise of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Interesting incel fantasy, but while the main character seems to have depth, Karen is too cliche and unrealistic to be compelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES