All Comments on 'What Happens in the Dark Ch. 03'

by NaughtyPaladin

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another nice story. Keep up the good work author. Tho i not fully agree with everything here but that will start a long ass conversation that i do not have the energy to have. Anyway, juat to let ya know that i like this story and i will come back here for this one and the hero one, at least.

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

What a weird, but really fun story. Looking forward to the next episode.

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin8 months agoAuthor

The thoughts and views of characters presented in this story do not reflect the opinions of the writer... don't think I needed to say that, but none of the characters in any of my stories are to be construed to be professing my opinions.

LevindlLevindl7 months ago

NP,

I hope that you plan on continuing the story. Zero the concept is very far-fetched, it is very entertaining and fun to read. I am hoping that this was not the conclusion, but you plan on riding further about the development of where their relationship goes, as well as the further adventures that the two of them come up with and up.

Thank you so much for all of your stories, as I have enjoyed them all, and I am looking forward to each, and every next chapter that you are working on for the stories that have not come to completion.

Sincerely,

Daniel

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin7 months agoAuthor

Yep, this story is still going. If I left it here, it would be super lame. I'm just working through all my stories and some of them take a long time to write the next chapter. I promise I have plans for this to go further.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good series, hope to see more of these stuck-up bitches get their eyes opened (and their fuckholes, of course). Hope it turns into a harem with Karen as his queen of the converted former feminists. Definitely a lot of potential with this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brother are you okay?

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin3 months agoAuthor

Lol. Are you worried because the content is sealing with some fucked up fantasies, or because I haven't posted a new chapter for this story in a bit?

If you are worried because the content is psychologically fucked, I wouldn't be too worried. I wanted to write a fetish, and figured out a way to do it, but that way was a bit psychologically fucked. I'm a dungeon master and have been building villains and fucked up scenarios for twenty years and have yet to do anything more lawfully or morally questionable than minor speeding.

If you're worried because I haven't posted a chapter for this story in a bit, I'm working on the next chapter here right now. It'll be posted within a few weeks (gotta work with my editors so my complaints are about story content, not spelling and grammatical errors).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So happy to hear you're working on the next chapter! I've read most of your works, and this one is particularly good. I love the character arc of a man being driven to do bad things, despite his otherwise wholesome nature. I'm sure the redemption will be just as good as the fall was. Keep up the good work!

Ms. Madrigal

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is the next part coming or not?

NaughtyPaladinNaughtyPaladin3 months agoAuthor

My editors are working on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyPaladin@NaughtyPaladin
A happily married husband who uses RP, writing and creativity to explore his fetishes and fantasies. Just starting to post these, not a professional writer. Be gentle in the comments. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, but no promise I will take it. I am a bit ADHD, ...