What Happens in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No Master, oh no, no, no, no." Karen assured. "I just... I wanted to talk to you again... to feel you again."

I was gobsmacked, "The fuck? I... I raped you."

Karen gave what would probably have been a shrug if she wasn't on a rack. "Well Master, I've had a lot of time to think about that... and I realized all that wasn't your fault."

"Come again?" I wondered.

Karen pulled on one of her arms, "Really Master, we're past all this, aren't we? Can I get out of this so I can maybe have you inside me while we discuss this, I've been needing it so long, Master..."

My cock throbbed and I wasn't about to object. If Karen WANTED my dick slamming her cervix as she tried to explain to me how I wasn't raping her, who was I to pass on a free fuck.

I quickly shucked off my clothes, tossing them into the hall and shutting the door. I took her blindfold off, and when her eyes set on me, she teared up. I freed her legs first so she could stand normally. As soon as her first hand was free, she grabbed my cock and started stroking, then when the second one came free, she dove down, slurping on my cock before turning around and pressing her pussy down on my dick.

"Oh, I missed this, Master." She sighed as her tunnel stretched around my dick.

I grabbed her ass and started thrusting. Fuck, her pussy was still great.

"So, talk." I grunted as I plowed her.

"Oh, (uh) Master! (uh) It's not (uh) your (uh) fault (uh)." She explained, gasping each time I bottomed out in her pussy. "Oh, just (uh) fuck me!"

I twisted her and pushed her face first into the mattress that she had slept on for months. She kept her ass high and moaned as I slammed her harder and harder. Then I pressed deep into her cunt and released with a grunt, spraying my spunk into her.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed into the mattress, her pussy pulsing around my dick.

"Oh, Master... I needed that so bad." Karen moaned.

I pulled out and sat back on the floor.

"There, now talk." I demanded.

Karen stayed facedown and quivering for a few minutes, then sat up, a blissful look on her face. "Mhm, man, I needed that, Master." She groaned.

I glared at her suspiciously, fine, if she wanted to do a rape kit, she had her sperm sample. Now, would the fucking bitch talk already?

She caught the grumpy look on my face, "Oh, right. Um... where do I start?"

Karen's eyes darted around as she tried to collect her thoughts.

"Well Master, when you sent me home... no, it was before that... I don't know when, but at some point when I was here, I started to realize something," Karen explained. "You see... Well, Master, you aren't exactly poor, obviously, or how would you be able to afford a... what would you call this? A love chamber?"

I almost snorted, how could she have been trapped in here for two months, getting raped, or at least fucked, every day, and not realize it was a cell, or dungeon.

"Anyway, you are clearly smart, strong, clever, kinda handsome... sorry, I get flustered..." Karen admitted, blushing and looking away.

...Holy... fuck... Was she catching feelings for me? That was so wrong, wasn't it?

"... but yeah, and if a guy like you is so... put out... that you were driven to something like this... Why?" Karen expanded. "Well Master, for the first time, I think I was able to look at the world from your perspective, or the point of view of a man."

I raised a brow in doubt. What a coddled feminist bitch like her could understand of a man's life was likely some fairy tale.

"I mean, I thought about everything my professors taught: how men were at fault for everything, how men were dumb and had their fragile 'toxic masculinity' that made them react so extremely any time a woman got anything... and well, I guess I realized..." She continued.

Yeah, your fucking professors and their shit, it was bitches like that that made life hell for men everywhere.

"... I realized they were full of shit." She declared.

My second brow rose. Independent thought? From a feminist?

"Now, now, now, now... let me finish!" She rushed forward, "You see, I realized I'd been told I was smarter, stronger, and better than a man, but.. It was shit! You were the smarter, stronger, and frankly better one!"

... The rapist... was the better one?

"I mean, yeah, you had needs that weren't being met and you needed me for that. But you know, if I had just seen you on the street, I would have... I probably would have been a bitch to you!" Karen declared.

Had been. She had been a bitch to me, the few times we had seen each other on the street as I'd been preparing.

"That made me think, if women weren't as strong and as smart and equal to men... what else was I lied to about?" Karen continued. "So... once I got home... which, once again, just went to show how good you were, cause after 2 months? The odds of me being found if you didn't just let me go? Like none. I looked."

My heart was pounding. What the fuck was going on?

"So I got home, and I did research, and fuck! Like half of my college classes were full of shit!" She was getting excited now, going into a full on rant. "They take stats, exclude everything that would make it true, then teach it as fact and test you on it and if you don't fill in the circle that says what they want to say, nope, no degree for you!"

I was shocked.

"Women have had a load of crap thrown in our faces for like one hundred, or two hundred years now! 1960! Or 1848! That is when the modern feminist movement started... depending on who you ask... and things have gotten worse and worse for women and we've been convinced it's better!" She was practically yelling now. "And when a woman realizes the bullshit that is going on, what happens? If she speaks her mind, her friends start to abandon her, she could lose her job, people stop talking to her... It's absolute bullshit!"

She panted for a moment.

"And that leads you to want me to rape you again... how?" I prodded.

"Oh, well... this?" Karen noted, her fingers dipping into her pussy coming away coated in sperm. "Master, this wasn't rape. I mean, I was asking you for it. I mean, I took you in myself. So, yeah..."

"And if I had just thrown you on a rack and fucked you for the rest of your life?" I demanded.

"Mhm... that actually doesn't sound so bad, Master." Karen replied, eyes slightly lidded and a smile on her lips.

Man, what the fuck had happened to her?... Okay, I happened to her, but I didn't expect... THIS.

"So, what? You're just going to keep running in the park, late at night, hoping I kidnap you and fuck you, again and again?" I demanded.

Karen blinked, "Well... no. Couldn't I just like come over every day and let you do what you want? Oooo, or, Master, I could just move in!"

"No... nope. No. Absolutely not." I snapped. "You think I'm gonna give you my address when at any moment you could just decide, 'You know, I think I'm gonna go to the police now'?"

Karen wilted. "Master, I wouldn't... No.. If I were you I wouldn't trust a girl either."

Her eyes raced as she thought. Then she seemed to perk up.

"... What were you planning on doing?...After you released me? Cause it sounds like you had no intention of coming back for me... Am I wrong?" Karen asked.

I shrugged, "I'd find another woman."

Karen nodded, "That's what I thought. So, Master... What if I helped you get the next girl?"

I almost swallowed my tongue.

"WHAT?!?!" I demanded.

"Well... It's the obvious answer, Master." Karen explained. "See, it serves multiple purposes. One, it means I couldn't turn on you if I wanted to, you'd just tell them I was a willing accomplice, cause I will be, and if I try to get you locked up, I'd get locked up too! Two, it lets me help you open the eyes of other girls, like me, who just haven't realized how messed up the world is."

She seemed quite pleased with herself.

"Um... you realize that most women would not come to the same conclusion you did... getting raped for two months straight?" I declared.

This was hair-brained. I mean, I know she had said I was smarter than her, and I had believed it before, but if this was her logic, she might be denser than I thought. No, not denser. A dense person just was hard to get an idea through enough that they could absorb it into their brain. Karen had taken what might have been the start of a good idea and then ran as far in a random direction with it as fast as she could.

"Oh, I suppose. Some might have internalized the misandry so far that they'd need a lot longer, but we have to do something!" Karen pleaded.

I rubbed my head.

"No, I mean, grabbing a girl, stripping her naked, strapping her down and fucking her is more likely to make her hate men then... whatever happened with you." I retorted.

"Master, I don't think you understand women," Karen declared. "Just like with me, it'll open their eyes to the truth about men. Once that happens... I guess you can just release them like you did with me. They won't be able to go back to living the lie they once did."

I sat back in thought.

There was a lot to process here. First of all, Karen wanted to move in... and it sounded like she was pretty cool with me doing whatever I wanted with her. Secondly, she wanted to help me find and grab other girls, which had been my intention from the beginning, so having her help might be incredibly useful. Thirdly, I would have thought that if Karen was intent on having sex with me, she would have wanted me to herself. You know, make me her man, or whatever. But nope, she seemed to be fine with me still grabbing whoever it was and fucking the shit out of her, before throwing her back.

On the one hand, this was crazy. Absolutely crazy.

It felt almost like a trap. Like sure, Karen claimed she would be an accomplice so she couldn't turn on me, but that would only matter if this wasn't a plant by the cops. The only AFTER the first girl would she actually be an accomplice. If she had gone to the police and this was some crazy plan to catch me...

I looked over at her, as she sat waiting for my answer. Her eyes had drifted closed and one hand was absently playing with the cum leaking from her freshly fucked pussy as she smiled happily. That was a look of happiness and contentment that would be fucking hard to fake.

Maybe this was legit? Well, as legit as something like this could be.

"You realize I can't trust you right now. Right?" I finally spoke.

Her eyes opened and she wiped her fingers on her thigh, "Yeah. I wouldn't trust me either. I wouldn't trust any woman."

"So, what's your plan for until you find this 'next woman'?" I asked.

It wasn't an acceptance, but it also wasn't a rejection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karen)

HE WASN'T SAYING NO!!!

My heart raced with excitement.

What to do? What to do?

On the one hand, I would LOVE being able to just spend every night here, satisfied like I was now... but... would I trust me with that if I were him? No, it was too risky. I had to prove I was serious.

And who was I going to help realize the truth first? Both Katie, my roommate, and Grace, the new hire, immediately sprang to mind, but almost any girl that had graduated with me, or most of the girls at my work would work. But then again, that would make a potential link to me. I'd watched enough True Crime to know that detectives could grasp at the wispiest of connections and find a lead. No, I'd have to find girls somewhere else... at least to start with. If we specifically avoided my company and my graduating class, that could also be a link.

God, this was so complicated. I should probably just let him figure it out, but no, I had to prove my worth to him.

"Um... I should probably keep running every night, just to keep up the routine..." I noted. "But Master, maybe you could meet me there... and we could do this...?" I asked, rubbing his cock. "It would only take a minute, I could pull down my shorts and you could take me and then I finish my run like nothing happened..."

I hoped he'd be satisfied with that for now, it would give him an outlet and keep me satisfied. It was selfish of me, but I needed to know I wasn't going to lose him again.

"And that prevents you from just tipping off the cops, how?" He demanded.

My heart sank. He was right. Easy satisfaction was probably off the table. Fuck

"Okay, well, I should still go running... OH! Here's an idea, Master. Now, you have some way of watching when I run. I don't know if you have cameras or what, but you clearly saw me running. I have a couple pairs of running shorts, and I'll use their color to tell you where I'm at with the process. If I wear the red shorts, it'll mean that I still haven't made progress. If I wear green, I've picked out who we should help next. Then if I wear blue, I'll write out the plan and drop it where you usually grab me. I wouldn't be able to tell the cops when you're going to grab the paper, with the plans, and I can put something heavy on it so it won't blow away." I suggested. "Is that good enough?"

I hoped it was. He might be clever enough to think of something better, but that was the best I had.

He nodded, and my heart jumped in happiness.

I'd have to move fast. I couldn't wait weeks for this again. I needed to make this work.

"And if I don't like it, I'll put the note back in your car the next night." He declared. "If I do like it, and a response is required I'll put that in your car the next night too. Make sure you park in the shadows. I don't want to have to walk under a streetlight to get to your car."

"It's a plan!" I agreed happily.

"Now, time to send you home." He declared, opening the door and putting some clear liquid on a rag.

I sighed in sadness, my time with my friend was too short. But with any luck, next time, I'd get to learn his name, and maybe, I'd never have to leave again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Steven)

Karen just sat there, let me put the rags to her face, and she willingly breathed in the chloroform, until her head lolled back, and she flopped unconscious on the mattress.

I looked over her body again. Damn, what was a girl like her doing throwing herself at any guy? I mean, yeah, I had some money, and I guess the sex dungeon might have clued her into that. But damn... and what were the odds it was the first girl I grabbed. I admit, her body was one reason I'd chosen her to go first. Her bitchy attitude and personality were the reason I'd decided I wouldn't even feel bad about what I did to her, but now...

The change in her was absolutely crazy! She actually seemed almost... nice now? It was so confusing and messed up. I was so conflicted.

I took great pleasure in dressing her, making sure to enjoy the feel of her ass and breasts in my hands as I slipped her panties and bra back on. Then once she was dressed, I threw her over my shoulder and hauled her back out to her car.

A short ride later, and she was alone again in her car as I walked away. She'd wake up, drive home, and we had a plan.

This had gone nothing like what I'd expected, and I had no idea where it would go from here.

Wasn't that exciting?

12