All Comments on 'What Happens... Stays... Day 02'

by Sailor427

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

I'll be kind. I'll wait until you're finished before scoring these little vignettes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Only a matter of time until she turns full cheating slut

62canman62canman9 months ago

This seems to be heading in the direction of her becoming a little slut while on vacation. He is already thinking about her get some strange dick. The seeds been planted cause she is also thinking about what it would be like for someone else to fuck the shit out of her. It’s to bad she is probably pass child bearing days. Pregnancy risk is always so hot. I hope this turns into a full blown fuck fest for her & he accepts her turning into some what of a slutty wife. Please continue!!

Happily_Married87Happily_Married879 months ago

This is a good story, but it looks like its heading in a bad direction. I at least hope it doesn't end up as a lot of others, where the husband likes his wife with other guys, and they become a hotwife/cuck scenario.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

He’s having cucky thoughts, and she’s letting a random ass finger her in the elevator. This story is circling the drain already.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The only criticism we have is that in this chapter, like the first, there were way too many two or three word sentences. This makes for very choppy reading. An occasional short sentence is fine however, there were just too many. You’re a great writer and we would encourage you to address this minor problem in future chapters.

Now, the one thing we really liked about your writing was the marital harmony and love it demonstrated. Hubby’s a little stressed out and wifey gives him a blow job, etc. Also, the corporate scene was well done. Most of us have been through restructurings and they can be quite stressful.

The husband-wife sex scenes were very well-written and highly erotic which, we appreciated. Also, the elevator scene was well done, including her stumbling down the hall trying to find their room. My wife and I are in Vegas as twice a year for similar corporate meetings. I work and she flirts and, if that goes well - she fucks other men.

Years ago, before all the security cameras, she used to really enjoy playing the in elevators. She can vouch that your elevator scene was well done! In the casino at the tables she would tip the server to bring her low or no-alcohol Martinis. That was she could pretend to be drunker than she was and control a situation if it became dangerous. Her favorite activity was to take men in the elevator.

She discovered that most men were content to grope her ass, unbutton her blouse/unclasp her bra and play with her tits. Plus, they liked to finger her to orgasm. The seemed to enjoy having that power to make her cum, especially because she was married. She liked to jack men off and let them come on her nice dresses. She could see from the lust in their eyes that they enjoyed ‘soiling her’ expensive clothes.

In a typical 4-day weekend in Vegas my wife would do this with five or six guys and end up fucking two or three of the best ones!

Christine shows promise, in her first visit to the blackjack tables - she hit it big in the elevator. We especially enjoyed the following in your story: “…she wondered what it would be like if she were sucking off the dark-eyed stranger who fingered her in the elevator. Or what if he was fucking her? Was his cock bigger than this one? Would he stretch her out. Would he bang her hard and then shoot his seed in her?”

For any wife in Vegas, those are the main questions to be answered! We hope Christine will soon be taking lots of stray cock which, is really the main reason to take your wife to Vegas in the first place!

We look forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The cucks are lining up for this one. Anyone want to be where this is going? Wow, one cuck actually thinks the reason one take a wife to Vegas is to get her fucked by others. What a fucking loser.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSailor427@Sailor427
Retired business executive currently active as an artist (oil painting) and triathlete.