What Have I done? Pt. 09

Story Info
The Aftermath.
3.9k words
3.31
13.1k
17
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers

This is based very loosely on a 14-day period five years ago. This is not written for an English class to be graded, so fair warning there will be some errors. I have done all I can to fix everything I could. Again, I could not find anyone interested in helping edit. This is multiple parts and not sex all the time. There is more backstory than sex. This will not be most people's cup of tea, but I liked it. It sets up further adventures. This part may not makes sense without reading the prior parts.

Chapter 9 -- The Aftermath

I woke in my hotel bed at 1030 in the morning to a wake-up call. I was naked. Was this all a big dream? No, it wasn't, it couldn't be. I got up and checked my phone and there were two texts from Mark and three from Greg. I responded to my hubby telling him I was fine and I was ready to forgive, talk and forget my overreaction.

Greg was a little different. The first text was a thank you for an awesome time. The second said he had pieced together a rough video, I need to come to see it before he starts editing. So shot off another text to my husband and told him I should be there when he gets home. I then text Greg and asked him if he got me to my room and how did he explain it before I go to check out. He gave me the cover story. I told him everything was a blur now. He laughed and said the video will refresh all my memories.

I grabbed an uber as my SUV was still at Greg's house. He greeted me with a huge smile. Then a hug and a passionate kiss. My guilt for what little I remembered had set in so was caught off guard by his kiss. I felt worse when I reacted by kissing back and a long lingering hug. This just worsen my feelings but in for a penny in for it all I thought.

We went to a room in the basement, I did not even think about the basement. It was like a small theater. He had me sit. He then left and came back with wine, finger snacks, and a laptop. He cued up the footage.

Greg: Now remember this is raw and cut down to three hours from all the footage which was a lot of footage. We are going to go through it at a faster speed till either of us sees a part we want to see. I think I spent almost the entire 2 hours I was there blushing.

He stopped on the three different times I had told him I was his whore and would do anything and all the times I said I wanted to be sold and was his to sell. He played at normal speed my first massive orgasm, me being pissed all over and even swallowing it, and my ass fuck climaxed and licking his cock and balls clean right after he came in my ass.

All that came to mind was he must have stayed up all night to get this trimmed to just this. Worse yet that ache and need had resurfaced in my pussy and my lust to feel his cock was rearing its ugly controlling head. I was a mess inside again. I was holding on to a thread. I knew I had to be home by 6 pm and it was not three.

Greg: So what do you think? I can smell you are turned on and you are squirming. Feel free to do whatever you need. But we do need to talk about some finer points.

Me: Yeah I can see that. Yes, I am very turned on and struggling for control, full disclosure like promised.

I smiled and squirmed some more. I want my hands down my leggings, rubbing one off while sucking his cock right now. I wanted to taste his cum and have him say nasty things to me. Instead. I corrected how I was sitting and worked to control all these urges.

Greg: let's get right to the point. You for sure agreed to this one video, correct?

Me: Yes

Greg: Based on your responses in the interview and the sex part, you also noted that you wanted me to sell you to whoever I wanted. Basically, you said you wanted to be my paid-for whore? Is that also correct?

Me: Are you videoing this also? Total honesty here as you said.

Greg: No, no, hell no. This is just a conversation.

Me: Okay, good. Then you are correct I did say that three or more times. I can say the interview one was the only one not lust-induced. I am still dealing with all the conflicts. I need some time to think about anything beyond this video. On one hand yes I meant it all. I meant turning me into an amateur porn star and yes I want you to pimp me out as a cheap whore or whatever it would be. On the other hand. This is done and I am done. I feel the scales are even. So I need time.

Greg: Fair enough. I will let you see the final video before I submit it to my friend. You have your money. It is too bad I have a major client of one of my businesses in town Thursday and thought you would be perfect for him and perfect for your first time as a paid whore for me. But he wanted you Sunday night. So you would have to finish your team's game and bug off to make that happen.

I looked at him stunned.

Me: You told him about me and offered me up, without even this discussion?

He held up his hands in defense and explain that he had said nothing, that it was just a thought. He told me he had arranged for sexual company once before a couple of years back. But not since. I sit there quietly for a bit.

Greg. It is only Tuesday Cece, I mean Carol. I do not need an answer on any of this till Friday. I will have the video fully edited by then and then we can talk about the other.

With that, I left. I was horny and back to being confused about my feelings. Worse I was so openly honest I had little wiggle room. I arrived home earlier than normal. I unpacked, changed shower, and found the skimpiest sexy item that I had. Time to seduce my hubby and make up and move past this. I was finally feeling better and had found the clarity I needed. I thought a lot on the way home. I would not reveal anything I did on Sunday. I would just let them think I was not up to the challenge/dare. I like the idea of the video being a secret. Greg had said they would use some computer tricks to keep my face mostly masked.

Move forward to Thursday. I had been fucking my husband's brains out and blaming it on guilt. The truth is I was wanting an orgasm and I was trying everything to get it. I had some small climaxes, but it just wasn't the same. My itch was not being scratched. Every day after Mark left for work I would masturbate as often as I could and still work. I would close my eyes and relive some of the things Greg and I had done. My brain was thinking more like Cece than Carol. It was like I formed a split person. The whore and porn star me named Cece, and the loving wife and business owner named Carol. This I knew had to stop. I had to stuff everything back into one piece. I had one more day till I meet up with Greg to see the final video and discuss the other parts. I had one idea to try

I called up a good friend that was also a psychologist. I meet her that afternoon and after a one-hour paid session and another hour of just friends chatting over coffee all about my experience in an open frank way, she finally gave me her quick sage advice. Her final advice made sense and was given as a friend and not as a professional It was this: You will never forgive yourself for not trying any more than you will forgive yourself and maybe damaging your marriage. What you do know is what you are craving right now and what is bothering you mentally and what is driving you sexually. We got that established. What I suggest strictly from an envious friend's viewpoint is to go for it. If it is an experience you truly deep down desire, but, make sure you do not lose yourself in it and can't get back out.

At ten Friday morning, I got a text from Greg to come to see the video that afternoon. I told him I would be there a little after one as I had a noon video conference.

I left straight for the teleconference presentation. I did not change so I was in black slack with black pumps. Pantyhose under that. No panties though. A nice button-front blouse and neutral color bra. Nothing sexy but add the jewelry and hair done up and I looked like the professional business owner I am. The presentation went well and I am sure I have a new long-term client. I was feeling great and in a very happy mood. I was also excited to see how he ended up editing all that footage. I was at peace with everything.

Greg greeted me in the drive, not at the door or the porch but came to my SUV as I pulled in. He opened the door for me, then greeted me as before but this time out in public where anyone going by could see. I was not sure how to react. Well that's a lie, I hugged and kissed him back, not like old friends but with the passion and desires, I felt on the way over to his home. As we started our second long wet kiss he ran his hands down the back of my slacks.

Greg: Pantyhoses, really?

Me: Yeah, I did not change from my meeting.

Greg: No whore of mine wears pantyhose. Take them off now.

He said that grinning while still fondling my ass. I just laughed and told him, ah, no, I am here for a video review and a discussion. The commands will wait for later. Greg smiled. And after removing his hands he hugged me one more time and we walked in. He took me straight to the theater thing. Food and wine were already there as was the laptop.

Okay, this edited version was awesome. All the ash and trash were cut out. It only went to pee in the shower the rest was not in the cut. The full run time was 35 to 40 minutes maybe a little longer. I think I know it was not over an hour. It had me so frikkin hot watching myself cum in that massive orgasm. I have to admit, I was also slowly becoming turned on seeing the pee scene for the third time. Weird and disgusting as it was, watching myself just melt into Greg's control was a huge turn-on. I now see how my husband got into this type porn and it is even more intense since it is me behind the mask. Greg leaned over and whispered as I was having him rewind for certain parts. He told me to go ahead and masturbate as he knew I wanted to. At first, I resisted. But I just could not stop. It wasn't long and my slacks and pantyhose were bunched up around my ankles. I spread my legs the best I could so I could pound my own pussy with my middle two fingers.

I was so fixated on the sex scenes again that I did not even notice Greg had gotten up stripped and had stroked himself hard enough, that when he started rubbing it on my face while I was sitting on the couch and rubbed his cock across my lips, I hungrily opened my lips to take him in. I was sinking fast into that zone I promised I would not allow again. But here I was pounding my own pussy with his cock in my mouth. I was peeking around his body the best I could so I could still watch me on the screen.

Greg: Okay I am going to throat fuck you today. I want you to stick your tongue out as far as you can. Every time my cock gets to the back of your mouth, swallow like drinking water. It's supposed to prevent gagging or reduce it. Are you ready?

Me: Yeath and I moaned, that's all I could do as I did as he asked.

Oh my gawd, this was amazing to me. For any lady or any cocksuckers, if you have never been throat fucked, you need this experience. I felt his cock slip into my throat and instantly could not breathe except just a little through my nose. Very little, but enough that there was no panic. I could feel every single thing his cock did, pulse, throb, slide in and out. At first, he did long slow strokes. Then he would hold my head on his cock with it fully down my throat and tell me to open my eyes and look up into his eyes. He would hold me till I tapped out to catch my breath. But not fully. It was so erotic feeling his balls rest on my chin and his cock curving down into my throat. I was pounding my pussy hard till I tapped out. This had the effect he was explaining of mild edging. He had to explain that later.

Greg: So now that I have your attention and you are impaled on my cock down your throat. Let me talk to you. I think you deep down inside truly want to be my whore and fuck me as often as you can, on demand. I think you want to be a whore and let me sell you fuck holes for profit. Am I right so far?

With that, he let me up to catch my breath. I was gasping, slobbering all over my blouse so I unbuttoned it and took it off. My mind was like leave the bra on to catch anything that comes out. As I was able to get full breaths, I told him so far he was right, I deep down wanted all this. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back to him and again plunged his cock into my mouth fucking it like normal then said take a deep breath Cece, and I was impaled on his cock again. I swear he was getting deeper each time. Maybe he was getting harder, longer and thicker so it felt that way. All I know is it was setting me off. I started pounding into my pussy as soon as I was impaled.

Greg: I think deep inside you want to be here in the cabana out back at six Sunday evening in just a skimpy babydoll night waiting for my client to come and spend two hours filling your holes. Am I right there also?

He released me again timing it just right again to prevent an orgasm. I was so fucking close. This time he just held my head inches from the cock head while I gasped to catch my breath. He told me the more often I do this the easier it will get. I honestly did not want it easy. I wanted it like this aggressive rough and humiliating with slobber and amazing feelings.

Me: Yes and no Greg, there are other considerations on that point.

As soon as I got the sentence out, Greg repeated his process. He was able to hold his cock deep in my throat longer each time. This time however he changed it up. Fucking then holding then fucking my face then holding in the throat.

Greg: Babe I am getting really close to giving you your reward. Are you ready to cum for me also?

I nodded my head. As long as the bastard did not stop I was right at the edge of massive bliss again. He picked up the pace on just face fucking. He would drive right to the edge of the throat and then about every three strokes go all the way down my throat. Then he suddenly grabbed the side of my head, and he held my head still. I was drooling all over from the face pounding he was giving me. His balls were slapping into my chin like wrecking balls and my throat was feeling beaten up. I wanted more. I had never felt as sexually alive.

Greg: You better be ready bitch as I ain't holding it much longer.

I nodded I was on the edge holding myself. He picked up the pace even more. Then I heard this low guttural sound and he slammed into my throat. My tongue was out as far as I could and drool was poring off it all over my tits and bra. He held my head still as I felt his cock start jerking in my throat, in my fucking throat. I went right into another of the massive orgasm I had had before. But I could not moan, scream, just quiver, shake and I found myself grabbing his hips and pulling him into my throat even more. I want to keep feeling it in my throat as it is throbbing and I know he is firing streams of cum directly down my throat. I was amazed.

I could feel his cock shrinking and breathing around it was easier, but still not getting a full breath.

Then, then, oh my gawd, the grossest, wonderfully strange and to a point, an amazing thing was done to me. Greg moan again and said get ready to swallow if needed. I was clueless. His cock was barely hard it was bare into my throat. Then I felt it. He starts peeing straight down my throat. Not a trickle, but a flood. Just like you see in porn when they pee on a girl. Or us girls when we have to go so bad and we finally get to and we relax and the piss pours out of us. That is what Greg was doing with his cock still in my throat. I swallow all I could and some was backing up and out of my throat and mouth all over me. My bra and tits were soaked.

He finally finished and pulled out. He looked spent and just plopped down on his couch next to me. He was breathing hard.

Greg: That was a first. I have always wanted to try that. None of the others that have let me throat fuck them allowed that. They panicked and pushed me away and I sprayed all over the place. Fuck that was amazing your amazing. I think I just fell from lust to love with you.

He was still panting and staring at the ceiling, but with eyes closed. I was still having aftershocks from having a massive orgasm, but not able to embrace it as I was locked in place. I had another one as he was pissing down my throat and again got no way to embrace it. But I still felt every single quiver, shake muscle tensing, and all the moaning and screaming was in my head. I was exhausted.

Greg: So here's the deal. I need to know if you will be at my place Sunday evening at 6. If so I can take you out there and show you everything again. You can pick what you will be wearing, then hang the rest in your closet. He is paying 2000 for two hours with you from 7 to 9. I told him no anal, unless you ask or offer, and no kink crap. That it will be you first and I did not want the finest lady of the evening in town to dump me as her agent. He agreed. All you have to do is enjoy yourself and do as he wants or makes out or whatever. He is a little older than you. He is black. I hope that's not an issue.

Me: (As I Speak I realize my throat is sore and I am hoarse) I can do that under the conditions you just said. I want to do this. My problem is my fear of losing my marriage if he finds out or if someone sees me. I mean I would never do any of this with him, and if he finds out what I have done and sees it he will expect it, and I just can't. It is not the same. Also, I am not sure he meant it when he said he wanted me to cheat and be a paid whore. I think that is the porn talking. Worse I am kind of afraid to be with a black man, what if I no longer want you or him, isn't that the danger of being a prostitute? Falling for another man, or even woman and I am not bi or gay, but it is a worry. (Yes I know I said that wrong, but that was my babbling)

Greg. Whoa whoa whoa. Wait a minute, let's take this a little slower. First, you admitted you want to continue doing videos with me and to be with me. You admitted you really wanted to be whored out as an expensive escort type. Then you admitted you feared for your marriage. Is all that correct?

Me: Yes. I sighed afterward.

Greg: So let's make sure the videos continue. You continue to hide your identity. Secondly, I will be here to use and abuse and corrupt you even further at your will for now. I still have things I want to do and try over time. I suggest we do one client at a time and you can say no anytime. No strings are expectations. So let's start with this Sunday and just go from there.

I was still in conflict but finally agreed. It was like he had magic over me. To my surprise, he fucked me there where I was, just rolled me over and stuff his hard again cock in me, and pounded me till he came. I had several little climaxes. I moan panted and sighed when it was over.

He told me to throw away the pantyhose. To come to see him after I showered and clean up, don't get dressed as he had replaced clothes so he could at least wash the clothes he help the soil. When I got done and came out of the full bath in the basement theater area, I saw all my clothes and purse were gone. I trodded upstairs and he was naked in the kitchen. He had a very nice conservative-style business dress. With it were thigh highs, but no bra or panties. My heels were there also. He smiled and said he threw a thumb drive in the purse with all the raw video, all of it, and then the one that's going to be finalized for sale online.

Lordshark
Lordshark
618 Followers