What He Finds in Me

Story Info
What he finds in me at the end of a long day. His prey...
770 words
4.51
3.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He burst through the door, the day's anxieties all over him. I watched him look for me, his eyes finding mine within seconds. Immediately, instinctively, I could feel him. His need was evident, but it was the subtlety of him that I understood.

He needed to conquer something, anything. Me.

The warrior in him needed a battle.

He threw the contents of his arms onto the floor, started unbuttoning his shirt as he crossed the room toward me. Eyes locked. Predator. Prey.

His long legs closed the distance between us quickly. I had been at the bookshelf when he erupted into the house, now I darted for the table.

His shirt hit the floor.

He reached the table. We stood across the oval, breathing, sensing. I watched his fingers unbuckle his belt. Oh how he enjoyed watching my face as he slipped it from each loop, wrapping the leather around his fist.

I licked my lips. My mouth felt dry already, my heart pounding so hard in my chest.

The standoff.

He unbuttoned his jeans, I could see the tip of his cock rising above the seam. He was already hard.

Some days when he entered the house he needed my submission. My willing surrender of myself to him. The ease with which I knelt at his feet, his fingers in my hair while my lips tended to his manhood. This was not one of those days.

I waited for his move, biting my lip. Sliding my t-shirt off over my head.

Reaching my hands around behind to unhook my bra.

Oh I know what to do to feed the beast.

I heard his breath catch at the sight of my body. The growl started low in his throat. Throwing a chair out of the way, he sprang for me. I darted around the other side of the table, ready to gain my freedom. But he is too smart of a hunter, quickly he closes the distance between us and grabs me from behind, around my middle. Picking me up off my feet, my feet kicking, my arms beating back against him. His teeth sink into my neck as he rips my panties from my body.

God I love his strength. His arms tight around me, I couldn't get away if I wanted to. His touch electrifies me. We are a storm in the making and nothing can stop it. Not even us.

He drops me to the floor and pounces on my naked body. Instantly I feel his knee between my legs, opening me for his claiming. I can feel his cock, hard, pressed against my ass. His hot breath tickles my neck, giving me goosebumps. He has me now. Arms pinned up over my head, his cock just inches from his goal. He stops, like a general overlooking the battlefield before the onslaught. A second, maybe two.

Oh god, his cock slams into my cunt, ramming deep inside of me. Grunting with each of his thrusts, both of us. Satisfied he has wet his cock enough, he pulls out and positions himself at my tightest little hole. The end of this battle draws near.

Pressing his body weight into my body, his cock pushes against my ass. The tip meeting the resistance, my body's last attempt to fight him off. But even that, like all else, is a battle I can't win. He pushes through my resistance and slides his cock inside, balls deep, filling my ass. His growl is right in my ear, as he picks up steam and unleashes his demons. Every thrust, another scream.

I feel his body getting close. His muscles tightening, his growl changing to a moan. He thrusts deeper, two times, one more and holds himself deep inside. His whole body shudders as his cock pulses his load into my body. His moan returns to a growl at he presses into me with each pulse and twitch inside

He relaxes atop me, releases my arms from his grip. He kisses my neck.

This is what I do for him. When he needs me to kneel, I kneel. When he needs to conquer, I fight. It's not just about giving him my body, momentary pleasures. It's about knowing him better than he knows himself. It's about giving him what he needs when he can't even begin to articulate those needs.

When he gets up, pulls himself off of my naked body, he walks away a different man than the one who burst through the door. He finds that peace in me. There is nothing in this world I crave more than that man.