What I Want To Do To You Two

Story Info
I meet a couple.
916 words
4.19
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been separated from my husband for years now. After his betrayal, I thought long and hard, do I really wanted a man in my life anymore, or if they were meant to be just a good time.

I started reviewing all these dating apps and swiped left and right on quite a few of them. To my surprise, there are a lot of fish in the sea.

I started talking to quite a few men. Some wanted to see me asap and got mad when I didn't reply right away. I couldn't care less about those.

Then there were ones who were asking for dirty pictures before they asked my name. This intrigued me. What if I could use these men to make me happy and go back to my real life. Hmmm. Let's try it.

I sent naked photos, showcasing my perky 36DD tits and my thin waist with great hips and my cute little bubble butt along with my long legs. I don't think I'm pretty at all, but my body can be sexy.

So let's try it.

I messaged a married man. After texting a bit, I learned that they just wanted a good time but couldn't find a woman to participate in their bedroom.

"Well, let's go out and see how things turn out." I say.

So we did. We met up at a local bar and had a few drinks and laughs.

I grabbed the wife's hand and said "Let's dance" while pulling her to the dance floor.

It was an upbeat song that I could grind into her without suspicion. I danced while rubbing my perky tits and clit up against her and rubbing my hands up and down her sides. My hands kept roaming with light touches of her breast teasingly with one hand while the other roamed her stomach and glanced over her clit here and there. Her face showing signs of shock and lust.

I glance back at her husband sitting at the bar watching with a huge hard-on. When he notices me looking at him. He looks away and readjusts himself so it doesn't look as obvious.

My focus has only been on these two, however when I look back at his wife I notice we have the attention of the whole bar. Oh hell, might as well really put on a show.

I move my hand down and pull her shirt away enough that i can snake my hand under it to continue rubbing her side and the outline of her breast. Her breath hitches, I take that moment to use the other hand on the back of her head and glide her into a full open mouth kiss. I swirl my tongue around her lips and over her teeth teasingly. I remove my hand from her head and slide it down her back into the back of her skirt and grab her ass cheek. with one hand up her shirt in the front and one hand in the back down her skirt, I increase the kiss and pull her closer to me while grinding my clit against her hip.

At this time I feel a tugging on my arm. I look toward the person tugging me.

It's the husband saying "Time to go home!"

I release her and start to follow the tugging on my arms. The bar erupts in cheers and clapping. The husband and wife are red in the face and looking down where they are walking while the husband still hasn't let go of my arm.

Before reaching the exit I say "Hold your head up high and be a proud man! Don't let these chumps think you are weak!"

He turns and glares at me. I laugh.

"Mission accomplished, there's the man!" I say.

He pulls me closer and out the door we go. His truck is close to the door so when he opens the back door for me to get in, I pull his wife into the seat before I can even step up. She's stunned by this and laying on the seat. I move her skirt up and lick around her silky white panties. She let out a moan. I move her panties to the side and lick straight through her pussy lips and to her clit. He watches for a minute and realizes where we are.

He keeps saying, "Get in the truck!" "Get in the truck!" Over and over.

I'm to focused on the sounds coming out of her mouth and the taste of her pussy I just can't stop.

"Get in the fucking truck now!" He says.

I don't move. Then I feel my skirt being raised, I have on a silky black g-string so the cool air breezes across my ass cheeks, sending a delicious chill through me.

Seeing my ass on display while I'm eating his wife. He moans.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

He's spanking my ass!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I moan loudly and the vibrations of my moan pushes his wife over the edge and she cums screaming out in pleasure.

I stand up, turn around and kiss him. He can taste his wife's juices on my lips and starts devouring my mouth.

I place my hand on his chest and say "Let's head to your place to continue!"

As he takes a step back, once again there are catcalls, hollering and loud applause. Everyone from inside the bar had followed us out to watch.

They got a good show!