What If? Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you are," said Diane, "I can understand that. And our primary focus will be on Ted anyway, not on Bob or Steve."

"Exactly," said Carol. "Now all you need to do is to pick a day." Diane picked Tuesday. Carol showed them the piece of paper she had written on when she talked with Bob and Steve. Bob was on Tuesday, Steve on Thursday. Bob had never had sex of any kind so was perfectly safe. Steve had sex with condoms twice, but was going to get tested. He was hoping he would have the results by Thursday so that he could get started right away.

"With that business out of the way let's have some fun," said Jean, who slipped into the hot tub. She had taken off the top of her swimsuit.

"I feel terribly overdressed," said Carol as she too, took off her top. Rose quickly moved to where she had sat the night before, just as Jean had done. Assuming that they were going to be seated as they had been on Friday, Ted sat between Jean and Rose, Claude between Carol and Diane.

Rose didn't waste any time. She put Ted's had on her tit and purred into his ear, "That feels good."

Ted turned to Jean, "Pardon me if I don't know exactly how to pleasure two women at the same time, but I'm going to start with Rose right now, and you are free to join in and take advantage of any and every opening you see. And then after a while, we'll put all our attention on you." He took his arm from around the shoulders of Jean and used it to pull Rose into himself so that they could kiss the kiss of lovers. Eventually he was nibbling at her earlobes, kissing her neck and her shoulders and the area above her breasts. Once again Rose took one of his hands and put it on her breast. Her nipples were hard. She took Ted's thumb and first finger and clearly indicated she wanted him to pinch her nipple. Hands under her armpits, with a gentle lifting she got the message to get out of the water and sit on the edge of the tub where there was a platform. As she stood on the seat to accomplish this, Ted removed her panties.

This was a first for Rose and the significance was not lost on her. It was a highly emotional moment. The young man who had intercourse with her in the back of his car had only pushed the gusset aside. Ted moved between her legs and continued to kiss, fondle, and play with Rose's tits, pinching her nipples gently with one hand and sucking on the other tit while squeezing the nipple with his tongue against the gum behind his upper front teeth. His other hand started moving downward. Fingers circled her belly button then moved lower. Ted's lips moved to her belly button and started kissing her abdomen as his tongue started to probe it like he was french kissing it or tongue fucking it. His hand had moved down to her inner thighs and was working its way up. Ted's head started lowering to her shaved pubic area. Now Jean had room to play with, suck, fondle and pinch Rose's tits. She would sometimes remove her mouth from Rose's tits to kiss her shoulders and neck. And then, while her hands were still playing with Rose's tits Jean was kissing Rose with a most sensual French kiss.

Meanwhile Ted's head was now between Rose's legs, exploring her outer lips. Then his hands were there pulling those lips apart and exposing her inner lips and the entrance to her sex. Ted probed the entrance with his tongue. He did not really have to try to supply lubrication to the area. Rose's juices were flowing. Ted's tongue moved upward and as it did two of Ted's fingers entered her, exploring, seeking to find the change in texture that indicated he had found Rose's "G" spot. When he knew he was there his lips and tongue were zeroed in on her relatively large and very sensitive clit, and Ted now worked on the "G" spot with his fingers in earnest.

"Ow - Eee, O shit, O fuck, O shit, shit, shit, Fuck, fuck, fuck, o fucking shit, FUCK!" Rose screamed as her body writhed in orgasm and her cunt erupted with her ejaculation. In a spontaneous reaction her legs closed upon Ted's head holding him like a vise until she regained her composure. "So that's what's meant by an orgasm," she said. "I've given myself pleasure with toys, even thought that I brought myself off, but never anything like that. I never would have imagined."

"Now it's Jean's turn," said Ted. And with the same care and attention that he had given to Rose, he began kissing Jean and then slowly continued to work all her erogenous zones. Rose learned from what Jean had done to her, and as soon as she could find an opening to an erogenous zone would explore it with her fingers, mouth, tongue, teeth or hands, trying to give Jean maximum pleasure. She even tried feeding Jean one of her big natural tits, which Jean found to be extremely erotic. In time Jean, too had an intense orgasm. In a similar way, Claude had been working his magic on Diane and Carol who finished just a little ahead of Ted and his partners.

When Carol felt she would be steady enough on her feet she went and got two more papers. She put them in the bowl they had used before for drawing names. "Now I know we kind of promised you that you would get to fuck tonight. But that was before we knew that Bob and Steve would be coming by for classes beginning Tuesday already." The girls looked kind of dejected. "Nevertheless, a promise is a promise, so Jean and I are going to graciously let our husbands fuck you, and the two of us talked it over and decided that we would break our own rules, kind of, and let you fuck privately, without us looking on. In fact we won't even have the video cameras going the way we will when you have your lessons. Guys, no advanced techniques, just keep it simple and enjoyable. Then come back here for pie with coffee, tea or milk. How's that sound?"

Everyone nodded their head in approval. Then Carol said, "One last thing, again, in order to keep from playing favorites or even the appearance of playing favorites or setting up some unintentional bonding, we're going to let Rose pick the name this time of who she will go to bed with." Rose reached in the bowl and drew out Claude's name. There may have been a little disappointment there, but if there was she hid it very well and she went with Claude to Claude's bedroom while Ted took Diane home to his bedroom. He thought about using the playroom, but had not discussed it with Carol, so simply took her to the master bedroom. They had thrown on shirts to walk over to Ted's house. When they got to the bedroom Ted ushered her into the room, turned her around to face her, looked into her eyes, and started unbuttoning the few buttons she had buttoned on her shirt. Then he removed it, taking in her body with his eyes. "You're beautiful." he said. She kept looking at him. He finally looked down at his own thong bikini that was still covering him. He looked back at her. "It's got to come off sooner or later," he said.

She took the hint. She pulled the swimsuit down and out jumped his cock in about three-fourths hardness. "I told you you were beautiful," he said. "That's my beautiful o'meter. When it jumps up and out like that it means the girl in front of me is beautiful." He moved her to the bed and they lay down next to one another. Ted started all over, stimulating Diane the way he had worked on giving pleasure to her mother. Eventually, somewhere along the line Diane found his cock and balls and started playing with him. She was unable to do that when Ted went foll throttle with his lips, and tongue on her clit, fingers working her "G" spot and his other hand playing with her tits and pinching her nipples.

He wondered whether she would try to put her mouth on his cock, but she did not. That was okay. He was plenty stimulated being able to take the virginity of this beautiful young girl. Finally, after she had had an intense orgasm not unlike her mother, Ted had her mount him cowgirl style so that she would be totally in control. She had already told Ted that he did not have to worry about causing her pain as he broke her hymen, because that had happened with a small zucchini one time when she was watching porn and got carried away. Once she was fully impaled on his cock, he urged her to try various motions on it. She bounced up and down for a while. Ted suggested she try rolling or rotating her hips and she did that getting a different stimulation. Then he had her lean down with her chest to his and they kissed rather passionately as she bounced her hips on his cock. She lifted her torso vertical again and Ted had her raise herself a little above him so that just the tip of his cock was still in her. Then he started to thrust up into her rapidly. She had seen this on porn, but never experienced it and was highly stimulated. He then slowed down and had her lean back. When she was secure in this position he again started thrusting his cock up, but in this position stimulating her "G" spot. At the same time he wet one of his thumbs and used it to stimulate her clit. This was enough to drive her over the edge and once again she had s convulsive squirting orgasm. Ted thrust out an arm toward her and she reached for it and pulled herself over onto his chest again as he welcomed her with a lingering kiss. He could feel her totally relax upon him and embraced her, whispering things like, "You're beautiful; what a wonderful fuck; thank you for giving yourself to me; you've just blown me away."

Then she surprised him. He had gotten soft and had fallen out of her. She lifted herself up off of him, scooted down so her head was at his crotch and she took his cock into her mouth, licking him clean. She raised her head, returned to his side and said, "We taste good together. We should do this more often. I don't really want this to end, but I guess it has to. Shall we return to the others?" She put on her shirt and Ted put on his thong and they returned to Claude and Jean's. They cut the pie in eight slices and ate six of them, leaving two with Carol for the children the next day.

Once again, Ted walked the girls home. When they got there and Rose opened the door, they pulled Ted in "for just a moment." The porch light had been left on outside. The girls wanted a little more privacy. They evidently had talked this over just before or after eating the pie. They took off their shirts. They were naked except for the heels they had worn to walk to and from their house to Claude's. They pressed their naked bodies against him and each took one of his hands and placed it on their pussies. They kissed him. "Thanks Ted. Thanks for everything." Then they let him go.

As Ted walked down their sidewalk, Diane said to her mom rather dreamily, "I think I'm falling in love."

"Uh, uh, uh," said Rose, "Carol has already warned us about that. We can't do anything that would jeopardize their marriage." But the fact was that Rose knew all too well what Diane was feeling and was probably feeling it even more intensely herself.

"We've got to get to bed," said Rose. "Got to go to church tomorrow."

"After what we've just done?" asked Diane.

"Absolutely," said Rose. "I've thought about this a lot," she said. "My parents went to church every Sunday, so I've heard the sermons. The home for unwed mothers I was sent to was owned by a church, so I'm not without religion. The way I see it is this: The rules and regulations are for under normal circumstances. When circumstances stop being normal, the rules become more flexible. Let me give you an example. 'Thou shalt not kill,' That's for normal circumstances. If you are a soldier in war, you can kill. If you are attacked by a criminal who is about to kill you you can defend yourself with deadly force, if necessary. Ted, Carol, Claude and Jean are all exceptions to the rule. The rule is made for normal people where sex is used to reproduce and a continuing sexual relationship is valuable in keeping husband and wife together to give the children a good home. That isn't the case here. They cannot have children. So, as they have said, sex has taken on a whole new role. It is recreational, not procreational. When Ted was fucking you, he was not cheating on his wife, he was doing it with her full knowledge and approval.

"Same with Claude and me. So there's no sense putting on a guilt trip when we are not doing guilty things. Now when that boyfriend of mine had sex with me, that was wrong, and you and I have suffered some consequences of his action and mine. And I'll admit to that mistake and admit I need forgiveness. Now if we would do something to weaken Ted and Carol's marriage or Claude and Jean's marriage, that would be wrong. Then we would have crossed the line. But as long as we together with them are careful to keep things recreational, I don't think we have to sweat it. If we learn something to the contrary sometime later, we'll deal with that when we get to it. So that's why I'll have no trouble going to church tomorrow, because, Baby, I still need the Higher Power. If you don't want to go with me, I'll let you stay home, but I sure would feel more comfortable with you at my side. And so it was that two very elegant looking young women entered church that Sunday morning and were greeted enthusiastically. On the way out Rose discreetly picked up a pamphlet about AA and put it in her purse, just in case she would need it."

While Ted and Claude were busy fucking the girls, Carol's phone buzzed indicating an incoming message. She was sitting there with Jean. They had been discussing how Jean was not as multi-orgasmic as Carol was, and did not feel the need for two guys to service her every once in a while the way Carol did. But she was sharing the idea that because they had talked about Claude fucking either Rose or Diane, she was looking a little more favorably about trying out some strange cock herself, and Claude was all for it, as long as they were careful just as Ted and Carol were trying to be. Then the message came. Pictures, actually. They were from the older handsome guy they had teased in the mall. He had sent pictures of himself. They were all taken as a selfie using a mirror. The first one was of his back, showing his tight butt and broad shoulders. The second was a profile. He had a nice chest, a tight abdomen and a nice cock. He had a fairly nice round butt in the back, too. The third picture was full frontal. Again, broad shoulders and flat abdomen were clearly evident, and he had a hardon but being straight on to the mirror it did not show his hardon as well as the profile did. After the last picture there was the message: Oh shit, shit, shit. E-mail me at XXXXXXXX.

Jean and Carol had time to kill, so went to Jean's computer and wrote him, "I don't understand what the shit is all about. The pictures are cool. We were about ready to start jilling off to them until the message. What's up."

The man had them look at the last picture and then asked them to look carefully at the background. Jean had to transfer the picture to her computer and bring it up on the screen. There in the background in the dark was the picture of what appeared to be a very large woman sitting down. He explained that that person was his wife, all four hundred fifty pounds of her. She had rolled her wheelchair into a position where she had caught him making the selfies. He had quickly sent the pictures to his computer and deleted it all from his phone so that if she got her hands on it she would find nothing. His computer was upstairs, and she could not get up there. He had taken the selfies much earlier in the day but when she caught him she read him the riot act. She often did this. And the riot act was self contradictory. He would also get read the riot act for using porn. The first part of the riot act consisted in berating him for using porn or for sending selfies (he had done this before to other people). Then she would turn around and tell him that if he wanted sex, he was never going to get it from her, so he ought to go out and get a girl friend or a boy friend, she didn't care; just so that she never found out about it.

Once she had gotten over two hundred pounds she had not only lost all interest in sex but for some reason had developed this idea that it was dirty and despicable and she would never want anything to do with it. She did not keep him on an especially tight leash. He was in bowling leagues in the winter and golf leagues in the summer. He had to go to work and bring home the bacon, be home for supper and not stay out too late which usually meant he should be home by the eleven o'clock news. Breakfast, supper and news were important times to be home on Saturday, and Sunday he was expected to stay home all day unless he had to go over to his parents' house to help them out with something.

His going to the mall and trying to look attractive (for a man) was something that he did for his own ego. Carol and Jean were not the first ones to notice him, and he would appreciate the occasional compliment he would get on his "look." But he thought it was only in his wildest fantasy that something would happen to him like happened to him today. Right after the girls left him he, too, had left and gone home. He had uploaded the pictures to his computer, stripped naked and jacked off until he had no more fluid in him. His prostate had actually spasmed, but nothing came out. That's when he had gone down stairs to take the pictures - the only place in the house with the full length mirror. He thought his wife was safely in another room. It usually took her forever to move from place to place and you could hear her huffing and puffing with the exertion. But evidently in working himself up to have yet another erection he had concentrated so hard on that he had missed the sounds of her moving. Hence the appearance of her in the picture and his being berated by her again.

But: the important question: was anything they said to him true? Is it possible he could have sex with one or more of those girls? He had followed so many leads to dead ends and girls and pimps who wanted money. It had always been his fondest hope that he would find a woman in a position somewhat like himself: whose husband could not or would not have sex with her but who would allow her either with or without his knowledge to fill her sexual desires. But it had been fifteen years now with no luck. He was hoping this was not another ripoff but was worried that it probably was. He had to know. Would they get back to him?

Carol and Jean decided they needed to show this to their husbands. There were some possibilities here.

12