What is a Soul Mate

Story Info
Divorced Man Finds That Love & Lust Fit Together Perfectly.
15.1k words
4.52
5.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

A Divorced Man Finds Out That Love & Lust Fit Together Perfectly

It Was Just Another Day

After the divorce Jim had been totally alone for the past several years. Most of his free time he either played golf, weight training, or swimming. His wife had left him for a richer man wanting only money and nothing else.

He often wondered why this had happened, he made good money and wanted for nothing. Now as time went by, the longingness was taking its toll on him and wanting to find someone to share his life with again.

Jim had just turned 40 years old and was in peak physical health, with big broad shoulders and really good size arms. His 6' height with somewhat short wavy dark brown hair and squared jaw and brown eyes turned heads where ever he went.

Working deep in the field of computer systems, augmenting not only client's computer systems as well as their operating strategies to elevate their level of excellence to a higher plateau. Within this field of work, he had reached a salary level up close to the mid 6 figure range.

Now having been totally alone for the last several years his heart yearned constantly to end the loneliness in his life and longed for a soul-mate.

Monday evening driving home from work, he decided to stop at a local bar. Jim had drove by this place for many years and never once had been inside.

Still dressed in his work suit, stopping and going inside it was a quaint little place with only a few people inside this early in the evening. Sitting down at an empty bar the bartender came over asking what he wanted. He asked if they had any Dewar's, the woman behind the bar said they had regular Dewar's and 15-year-old Dewar's.

Jim's eyebrows sparked up and then asked for 15-year-old Dewar's on the rocks with a couple of lime wedges. She brought over his drink and mentioned;

"I have never seen anyone drink scotch and limes before."

After squeezing the limes in and stirring he pushed it to her and told her to try it. She grabbed a new straw sticking it in the drink capturing a little and brought it up to her lips.

"DAMN, that really brings out the flavor of the scotch."

Jim smiled saying; "You should try a Bloody Macallan, it will take your breath away."

She said that she had never heard of that one. Jim told her that it was similar to a Bloody Mary although with good 12-year-old Macallan single malt scotch and limes. She told him she would have to order a bottle and try it, and then went back to cleaning up the bar.

Jim sat there as his mind wandered about life and his failure in love looking more depressed as time went on. After a while he ordered another round, she brought it over and asked why he looked so down hearted.

He just sighed saying it's the same as the old 1970's biker saying;

"Life Sucks and then You Die"

She looked at him and softly said; "You know bartenders are really good listeners if you want to unload anything bothering you."

"Ah, it's personal not much anyone can help with."

She just said OK and left him alone. As time went by Jim's depression was getting more obvious. He ordered another round; She brought it over and just stood there leaning over with her arms on the bar. When he looked up at her she reached out her hand saying; "I'm Becka!"

Jim shook her hand saying; "Jim, nice to meet you." She smiled.

Now he was seeing not just a bartender, although a friendly person. In the dim light of the bar, she didn't look as if she was a show stopping model. Although she had something in her eyes that wanted to be friends.

From what he could see, Becka had a nice girl next door look to her face with long auburn colored hair pulled back in a ponytail that flowed down past her elbows, and the warmest green eyes ever. Her appearance was mostly hidden due to the somewhat dim lighting in the bar and her work clothes. From what he could see he guessed she maybe had a nice figure, not chunky at all and stood about 6 inches shorter than Jim. All this guessing about her figure was all in his head since the clothes she was wearing were not revealing what so ever. In the dark bar light, she seemed to be maybe 30 years old.

"Becka, that's not a very common name for down south here."

"Well, actually it's Rebecka, most everyone either calls me Becky or Becka."

"Excuse me, I didn't mean anything by it, although I do like Becka out of all three."

She smiled letting go of his hand. "So, I can see your depressed, talk to me maybe I can help."

Jim just sighed.

"You know how people are now days, so fake -- so plastic. It just seems there's not that many real people left in this world."

She nodded her head knowing full well he was generalizing about most of the people she had encountered while bartending as well. Telling him sometimes you have to dig through a lot of weeds to find that special blossom. He just laughed saying to many weeds and not enough years left.

Becka leaned over and told him, I can see your beating around the bush. Come on, tell me what's really bothering you.

Jim sighed again, telling her he knew she listens to all the woes people have and didn't want to hear his. She reached over pacing her hand on top of his saying she had been bartending for ten years and sometimes she came up with good advice.

"OK, spill the beans, what's bothering you?"

Jim downed his drink and started telling her about his wife leaving him, being alone, not having any ambition in starting the dating thing again. And life just sucked with all this loneliness.

She asked about dating apps. He told her all of them he had seen were fake, although yes there was tinder. Explaining he was never into one-night-stands and stayed away from such things. Her eyes sparked a little bit thinking this must be a really good man. She pushed more saying sometimes you can meet women during the day out shopping. Most women don't have the same defensive barrier up while shopping as they do at clubs at night.

He pushed back saying that during the week this was impossible due to work, and on weekends he had only noticed rings on fingers.

Becka looked into his eyes and said; "Sometimes you can miss something right in front of you." Jim's brain woke up a little and a small sideways grin came across his face.

They talked a while longer exchanging histories and woes to each other, all too well knowing where this might be heading. At one point Jim looked into her eyes; "You know, I have a big formal client gathering coming up with my company would you do me the honor of being my plus-one?"

This spooked Becka and she replied; "I've never dated a customer before." Jim frowned a little thinking yea it figures and changed the subject. A little while longer knowing his limit of driving after four scotch's he paid the tab. Telling her he needed to go, she placed her hand on top of his saying; "Is this only a one-time visit?"

Jim grunted; "I told you before, I don't do one-night stands." She threw a wadded-up napkin at him saying; "See you next time."

He went home thinking struck out again, putting it out of his mind. A few days later in the week Jim had a very stressful day with a very reluctant client not wanting to amend their operating policies. The proposal would not only elevate their business, it would also increase their maintenance productivity by 20 percent.

After 7 full hours of video conferencing the clients board of directors approved to the proposal.

Now with a long day of having a caffeine saturated brain Jim decided to stop at the bar again on the way home.

Going in at about the same time as before only a few people were there, although this time a man was behind the bar. Ordering his usual 15-year-old Dewar's on the rocks with a couple of lime wedges. When the guy brought his drink, he asked; "Where's Becka?" The guy said she didn't start until 7PM. Looking down at his watch, it was 6:30PM thinking hhmmm.

At the top of the hour, she came out from the back room coming over saying; "Hey stranger."

Jim started to order another round and she stopped him saying; "I just got in a bottle of 12-year-old Macallan single malt scotch today, would you like a Bloody Macallan?" Jim's eyebrows shot up telling her he would love one and make it a double.

She made one and brought it over to him, he squeezed the limes in and stirred pushing it to her to try. This time instead of using a straw she raised the glass to her lips and took a sip. Opening her eyes wide exclaiming how good it was.

Jim told her that good scotch does something to the drink no vodka could ever do.

They talked for a while and then out of the blue she said; "I've been thinking about it over again and again, when is that formal thing with your clients take place?"

Jim gasped slightly and told her this Saturday night, could she get off work with such a short notice?

Becka laughed saying; "I own the place; I get off whenever I please."

She gave him her address saying she didn't want for him to pick her up at the bar. He ordered another round telling her how completely formal the event was and what to expect. Jim told her it would be a little bit of a drive and he would pick her up at 6PM.

Come Saturday Jim dressed in one of his really nice formal tailored suits, not his everyday work suits and went out into the garage. Wanting to impress her he pulled the cloth cover off of his baby, a white 1992 Pontiac Trans Am. His father had bought it new and basically kept it stored for nine years giving it to Jim on his 18th birthday. Since the time his father bought the car brand-new until now it still only had a little over 20,000 miles on it.

It had all the extras a 350cui engine with 325hp, positive traction, low geared rear-end, WS6 racing suspension, and SLP custom parts. It was really quite a head snapper when you punched the gas pedal.

Hanging his suit coat on the back hook and left to pick up Becka. Pulling up to her house he noticed how small her home was. Ringing the doorbell stepping back waiting for her to open the door. When she opened the door, he gasped saying;

"My Darling; You Look Wonderful Tonight!"

This was a total surprise; Jim didn't expect what he was now seeing. She was wearing a beautiful black sleeveless evening gown that flowed down to the floor and was split all the way up both sides to her tiny waist fully showing off her gorgeous shapely hips and legs when she walked in her 3" high heels.

With her high heels on she was only maybe 3" shorter than him. Because of her very tiny waist it gave her hips the most sensual appearance that would make any man salivate uncontrollably. Noticing her dress was split all the way up each side to her waist he thought;

(There's no way she's wearing any panties.)

Now seeing her in full daylight it took his breath away.

Her wavy reddish auburn hair with golden highlights flowed way down past her shoulders. Her eyes were the warmest bright green ever. Her lips weren't overly full and just begged to be kissed. The color of her lips was a light reddish orange that made her hair and eye color just POP.

Her upturned little pixie nose was adorable. Her lovely oval shaped face and high cheek bones gave her the slightest European presence that just melted his heart.

Now he could see she had nice medium sized breast that in her dress showed a fair amount of cleavage that was just the right size guessing maybe 34B or C cup. She had the most beautiful pearl necklace and matching earrings on.

Jim was truly taken aback, for a few seconds it seemed he had died and gone to heaven. He had to force his brain to function.

He reached out for her hand bringing it up kissing it while looking deep into her eyes saying;

"Your chariot awaits, My Dear."

They walked out to the car hand in hand, and she just swooned. She said; "You have no idea how wet I am feeling just looking at this gorgeous white monster."

He opened her door and she added; "I'm afraid to sit down!"

"Why?"

"I don't want to get the seat wet."

"Anything you add to my baby will only make her that much more desirable."

"Thank You; That's the most perfect response ever, you are a true gentleman my good man."

Holding her hand, she sat down swinging her lovely legs in, shutting her door and walking around getting in the driver's side. She mewed as to how nice, and how new the 31-year-old car looked. While playing with his phone he answered; "She's the last of the big ones, in 1993 they down-sized the Trans Am into a P.O.S. that nobody ever wanted."

She exclaimed; "How is it a 31-year-old car still has the new car smell?"

"Well, she only has little over 20,000 miles on her, and she stays in my air-conditioned garage covered up all the time. I only drive her enough to keep her battery charged."

Then she posed the question; "Why do guys always refer to their things as female?"

"Think about it, what would it sound like if a guy said (I was out the other day riding him around). All men name their cars, trucks, motorcycles, everything female."

She just giggled agreeing with what he said, then asking; "You own a motorcycle too?"

"Yea, a really nice 1999 Fat Boy"

"A Harley Davidson? Ohhh, I can't wait to see her."

"I warn you, she's an older model before they started adding all the balancing crap to stop all the vibrations."

She asked; "What do you mean?"

"Harley's are supposed to vibrate, every girl I've ever had behind me got off soaking wet. Many of them saying it was like riding one big vibrator."

She only said; "NICE"

He laid his phone on the dash and it started playing through the sound system in the car, the Glen Miller Radio station on Pandora.

Becka sighed saying how much she loved the big band era music, then asked why he liked the music. He told her, back then there was no electronics at all, if you didn't have the talent, you didn't make it. She smiled and nodded.

While driving to the formal event she reached over while his hand was resting on the gear shift and laid her hand on his saying how hansom he looked in his suit and again how much she loved his car. Arriving Jim got out putting his suit coat on walking around opening her door and holding out his hand for her to get out.

Grasping his hand while getting out now seeing him in his full suit sighing while looking into his eyes;

"Be Still My Heart!"

The event was in full swing when they walked in. There were about a hundred couples all around. It seemed as they walked in, the room went a little silent. Everyone turned to see, this beautiful lady walking around with me.

Most of the clients revered Jim due to the fact he had elevated their business to a level they had never been able to obtain before. Some of the larger clients came over introducing themselves and their wives commenting on how lovely the two of them looked. He introduced his date as Rebecka, her fully realizing this was a very important event.

They enjoyed mingling with everyone, at one point one of the wives pulled Becka aside saying; "You have no idea how much my husband respects Jim and talks about him constantly, if you let this man get away you are truly a complete fool."

Very surprisingly Becka's eyebrows went up thanking her for the statement. Everyone had a wonderful time, after most of the guests left Jim leaned over telling Becka he thought they could leave as well.

Arriving back at her house and walking her up to her door, she asked if he would like to come in. Jim looked into those warm green orbs saying;

"My Darling; You Were Wonderful Tonight."

He added;

"You have no idea how much I want to rip that dress off of you. Although, he paused and looked down, I want this to be real and not rush anything."

She had no idea she would become so wet from just these few words. Her juices were running down both off her legs and just sighed at the feeling.

Jim reached his arm around her tiny waist to the small of her back pulling her into him kissing her with more passion than she had ever felt before. When the kiss ended, he brought up her hand kissing it while slowly raking his tongue between two fingers up to her knuckle; "We will do this again."

Her crotch exploded and she thought;

(Oh Damn, I just orgasmed, how is it this man is affecting me so much?)

Jim said goodnight and left; She couldn't move watching him leave. Her heart floundered longing for him to stay.

Sunday the next day Jim texted Becka saying;(I despise texting, can I call you?)

On the phone Jim stated; "You have no idea how much I enjoyed last night, when can you get free for us to do it again?"

She told him this week she had to do inventory, ordering, and payroll and Friday would be fine. He said this time it would be very casual and he would pick her up in his Jeep.

Friday evening rolled around and when she opened the door it was her turn this time saying;

"Oh My!"

There he stood in a black pair of jeans and a rather tight light blue polo shirt that showed off his cannonball shoulders, rather big arms, nice sized pecs, and tight ribbed abs. Her heart swooned now seeing him for the first time without a suit on.

Becka had no words, her mouth just moving a little. Her vagina quivered seeing Jim like this now.

She was dressed in the sexist little short blue denim skirt and spaghetti strapped loose yellow halter top that came down just below her breasts. This showed off her tiny waist and ribbed abs, and the cutest little ring pierced innie bellybutton with an emerald like stone hanging down.

It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, although what he didn't know was, she wasn't wearing any panties either.

What totally shocked him was she also had a ringed nose piercing with a little silver butterfly hanging down. Seeing her now in full casual, his cock twitched and throbbed like never before. Becka had her hair in a ponytail, looking over to the fully enclosed Jeep Commander she pulled the band from her hair tousling and shaking it full and free. She commented, good she thought it was going to be an open Jeep.

Jim drove her to a local dimly lit restaurant where they had a wonderful meal while sharing a couple bottles of fine pinot noir. He excused himself for the restroom, as he left, she got a very brazen thought and reached down thrusting her two middle fingers into her vagina trying to get them as wet as possible.

When Jim returned, she said; "I want you to taste something and tell me the truth of what you think." She reached over putting her two middle fingers up to his lips.

Immediately he smelled the most erotic aroma ever, taking her fingers into his mouth licking and sucking them clean.

"That is the most delicious, erotic, and naughty thing any woman has ever done to me publicly. I absolutely love a naughty girl."

"Not bad for a 29-year-old hag like me, hungh!"

"You have just made this one of the best evenings I have ever had."

"If you think I'm naughty now-----" she just smiled.

Now knowing she was only 29 his mind fired onto questions. "You said you owned the bar, and had been working there for 11 years?"

She explained her father(Joe) had owned the bar working for him when she turned 18, and took over a couple years back when he retired in his late 50's. The bar does really well, you just came in at a lull part of the day.

They talked a while longer with at one point her slipping her bare foot out of her sandals and blatantly rubbing her toes in his crotch. His cock immediately sprouted into a full erection when she did this, and now her stroking it with her toes and foot.

He looked into those warm green orbs saying; "You have no idea what this nasty side of you is doing to me right now."

granoldad
granoldad
38 Followers