What is a Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He added; "I do, it's just so hard to find albums of that era."

Camila's eyes shot open saying; "Biker music, you have to show me your Harley."

The three of them went out into the garage, he pulled the cloth cover off the bike and Camila swooned. Becka told her; "Told you he had a monster."

Jim explained it was a 1999 Fat Boy custom painted in flip-flop pearl blue. He explained in the bright sunlight it was a dark pearl blue, in the shade it looked black like now.

To his amazement Camila asked if it was still stock. Jim asked; "You know anything about Harley's?"

"A little, my ex-boyfriend rode a new custom one, he taught me a lot about them."

"Well, I don't know if you know of a guy named Pete Hill, he's in the drag racing hall of fame. He bumped it up to 98cui with cast iron racing jugs, ported & polished heads, a really hot racing cam, and lightened the fly-wheels. Also, the heads and carb were special ordered from S&S. She has so much torque I can pull the front wheel up in third gear."

She added; "My ex couldn't do that and his was a stroker."

"Ah, the key is to go big bore and keep the stroke the same. The travel of a longer stroke just wears out the engine faster."

They went back inside and Jim turned the album over. After he refilled their fifth glass of wine the girls were starting to get really tipsy. Jim asked if they would like to smoke a blunt, their eyebrows shot up both saying; "Yes Please!"

He pulled out and rolled up a really nice sized long one, fired it up and passed it to them. After passing it back and forth several times he could see their eyes starting to get glassy. Camila asked; "This is damn good shit, what is it?"

"Gorilla Glue; It's a hybrid. You get a great buzz, a lot of energy, and it really has a strong stimulating kick to it. Are you feeling it?"

"More than you can ever imagine" Camila said while licking her lips at Jim.

He looked over at Becka and she was getting a little flustered breathing a little heavier.

Camila asked about the bathroom, and then very slowly stood up, very slowly on purpose openly flashing and pausing while Jim looked at the prettiest bare dark pussy ever, while staring at him smiling. She came back in sitting down, again very slow wide openly flashing him when she crossed her legs. She paused again when her leg cross was at just the right angle showing him her fully open dark pink vagina in contrast to her brown labia and mounds. Then giving him a devilish wink and kissed at the air to him before she finished her leg cross.

Becka looked over at Camila; "Stimulating my ass, I'm so hot right now I think my shorts are going to catch on fire."

Jim changed the album and then sat back down.

Becka rose up with a somewhat of a loving and lustful look coming over to Jim kneeling in front of him undoing his belt and trousers pulling down his zipper. With a shocked look Jim said; "What are you doing, your sister is here."

"Yea, I know. You're the reason she's here, she got all hot and excited when told her all about you. She asked me if she could help tame you, you stallion."

(Oh Shit, Now I know what she was talking about, they wanted to completely wear me out.)

Becka started devouring his cock as Camila pulled up her skirt and dug her two middle fingers deep inside her. Jim watched as this little Nubian vixen came sinuously into her hand. He looked down as Becka tried her best to take him as deep into her mouth as she could choking and gagging all the time. Jim being about 9 inches and a really big girth never had a woman take him all the way down and smiled admiringly at Becka's very loving attempt. She looked up into his eyes, seeing the love on her face combined with that little butterfly nose ring hanging down made his head spin. It was as if his soul were saying(You belong to this woman now.)

Camila stood up and seductively started unbuttoning her blouse while swaying to the music. When her blouse fell away Jim gasped loudly seeing her gorgeous pert breasts which were just a little bigger than Becka's. With her gorgeous pecan-tan skin her areolas and hard nipples were the darkest he had ever seen, and absolutely beautiful.

She had gold nipple rings just like Becka did;

(I guess these two do a lot of things together.)

Her nipple rings were loosely connected by a small gold chain with a center gold chain that ran down connecting to a gold navel ring. Her nipple rings both had a small bell on each one that now lightly chimed as she swayed. Her navel ring had another gold chain that ran down inside her skirt.

She unzipped her skirt and letting it fall away, his eyes followed the chain down from her navel to see it was attached to a rather large gold ring that pierced through the top of her clitoris hood. The ring was big enough to cover her entire clit and hood, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter. It looked big enough that you maybe could suck and chew on her clit without moving the ring.

This was the most erotic thing Jim had ever seen saying;

"DAMN, You're Hot."

Slowly Camila swayed to the music turning around showing off everything she had to offer. While facing away showing off her tight plump little heart shaped ass, she bent over while looking up at Jim with her head between her legs. She reached back and with her fingers spreading her labia lips wide.

Now seeing her completely naked Jim quivered at her loveliness. The color contrast of her gorgeous pecan-tan bare vulva and the dark pink interior of her vagina was the most mouth-watering thing ever.

Camila had the most erotic tight hour-glass figure ever. It seemed he was in a trance seeing her like this, her gorgeous breasts, tiny waist, hips to die for, and her gorgeous bare pussy took his breath away. Her full pouty labia lips hanging down seemed to beg to be pulled and chewed on.

She glided over and knelt down beside Becka, reaching up grabbing the base of my cock saying; "My turn."

Taking it into her mouth she looked up at me and winked. Then while still staring up at me all at once took me all the way down her throat and started licking at the top of my balls. My head went back against the couch thinking,

(This can't possibly get any better.)

Becka mentioned there wasn't enough room here and we needed to go to the bedroom. Walking them into my bedroom they both cooed saying how nice and big my California King sized bed was. They pushed me down on the bed and Camila started again with my cock down her throat. Becka crawled up and sat on my face grinding into my tongue almost cutting off my being able to breath.

As I was giving Becka her first orgasm she trembled shaking the headboard trying to hold on for dear life. At the same time Camila crawled up and started slowly lowering herself down onto my cock, mewing every inch of the way.

Becka fell to the side recovering and I looked up at this little enchantress.

She had the most loving and lustful expression on her face that was to die for. I reached up massaging her breasts, when I started tweaking and pulling on her nipples, she threw her head back moaning;

"MORE....., HARDER....., PULL ON THEM......, MAKE ME WANT IT............."

As Camila started bouncing on my cock her little bells on her nipple rings started chiming with each stroke. This was the most erotic sight and sound I had ever experienced. She started pushing down harder and harder with each thrust, I found the right rhythm and bucked up to meet her every downward thrust. With this angle I could feel just the beginning of her cervix with each full downward stroke. Camila dug her claws into my chest not losing a stroke screaming;

"HE'S THERE......., YES......, YES......, I'M CUMMING.........."

As she orgasmed, she pulled me up along with her sending rope after rope after rope deep up into her. At the same time, she squirted so much of her nectar out onto me, my entire stomach and chest was soaking wet. Camila fell down on top of me shivering and trembling as she came back down to earth.

After a few minutes she pulled herself off of me and the two of them screamed;

"YOU'RE STILL HARD, oh damn."

"With the two most beautiful women in this world, I'm sorry I can't help it."

Camila got out of bed and fell back to her knees saying she couldn't walk crawling back into bed. Becka laid back spreading her legs saying;

"Take me there again."

I rolled over on top of her and slowly drove down hard into her, she started moaning right away. Not holding back driving into her harder and harder with each thrust. Looking over Camila had managed to make it to the bathroom.

Coming back out of the bathroom and laid down chewing and pulling on Becka's nipples. While Becka and I found a good rhythm I started long stroking her, pulling almost all the way out and driving back into her like there was no more tomorrows left.

She quickly started peaking again trembling and quivering saying;

"YES........., YES........., YES........., CUMMING........................ "

Grabbing and holding me tight while digging her heels into my ass she ascended up past the cosmos biting down hard on my shoulder and dragging her nails deep into my back.

"I CAN'T STOP CUMMING........................................"

She dropped away fainting for a minute or two. I stopped moving and just kissed her gently all around her lips, neck, and back behind her ear. She slowly opened her eyes looking over at Camila;

"I can't take anymore, I'm done."

Camila looked over at me asking; "You got any lube?"

I told her to look in the nightstand, she reached over and pulled out the pump bottle and handed it to me. Then she got up on all fours wiggling her ass at me looking over her shoulder telling me;

"It's yours if you want it you stallion."

I pumped some on her little brown rosebud massaging it in, inserting two fingers spreading them apart. I pumped several more times letting a good amount drool down into that forbidden entrance. Applying a good amount to my cock I eased into her slowly until just the head popped in. Not moving I just waited until she wanted more. After a minute or two she pushed back a little and I pushed forward, then she said stop. Camila bent down with her head on the pillow and pushed back again. In a minute or two I was balls deep and stopped again.

I grabbed the lube and pumped a few more times in her ass crack waiting for her to want me to continue. In a while she pulled forward and pushed back slowly, my holding still letting her get used to it. A few minutes later she was really rocking back and forth, looking over her shoulder saying; "Fuck Me Damn-it."

Giving her everything I could, both of us bucking and gasping like there was no air left to breath. She started screaming and howling pushing back on me with all her might. Camila fell limp on the bed gasping for each breath and fainted away for a few minutes. I slowly pulled out of her lying down between them breathing as hard as she was.

After a while they both looked down shocked seeing I was still hard saying; "What the fuck, does that thing ever go down?"

I just laughed saying; "Gorilla Glue is some of the best weed I've ever had, any other day I'd be spent."

I got up, washed my cock off and brought a warm wet cloth for Camila. After I gently cleaned her backside, I crawled back between these two wonders and we fell asleep.

Thursday the next morning, I woke up with these two snuggled up to me with their heads on my chest. I gently stroked their hair out of their faces and they slowly opened their eyes saying; "morning."

Both of these lovelies got out of bed, and I just sighed marveling at their nakedness.

(Last night was unbelievable, I hope it was not a onetime thing. DAMN, these girls are hot!)

Hugging and giggling they went to take a shower together, I walked into the master bathroom and just leaned against the wall watching them. When I had the house built, I had the shower area made 5'x7' so there would not be any need for a door, just a glass wall. They wanted me to join them, my saying coffee first and left.

Camila spoke up first as I left; "I can't believe Jim, I'm still sore as hell. Where did you find this hunk of a man with such a loving demeanor?"

"He just walked into the bar one day. I feel the same way, I feel so weak between the knees just standing here."

"If you don't watch out, I might just steal him from you."

"Camila, let me make this perfectly clear,[I Have Fallen In Love With Jim.] Maybe if we play our cards right, we can get him to love us both."

Camila reached out hugging Becka hard driving her tongue into her mouth. Pulling back looking deep into Becka's eyes;

"Two sisters together with this stallion for a husband, I love you so much sis."

Jim was in the kitchen wearing just a pair of boxers and a t-shirt making breakfast. The girls came in still naked as a jay-bird like it was the most normal thing ever. Looking over at them as they were getting a cup of coffee seeing their tiny waists and heart shaped asses his cock twitched.

After breakfast the girls got dressed saying they had to leave since Becka had to get the bar ready to open and Camila needed to take care of a few things. Jim hugged and kissed them saying how much he enjoyed their night together. Camila hugging him again saying she hoped they could do it again soon.

The day went by with Jim working remotely from home the rest of the week. He had a very difficult time trying to focus on work continuing to recall the nights events smiling all day long. It came across his mind;

(I don't know if I could handle both of them together all the time, they might just break the stallion out of me completely.)

Friday night Becka called explaining that Camila's apartment building was going to have some major renovations done by the landlord. Then she posed; "Since your place is closer to Camila's work than my house would it be possible for her to stay with you for a few days?"

This was quite forward with Jim responding; "I guess so, I'm just worried that you might become jealous, you know how sexy she is."

"Nothing can come between what we have together, I just thought this might be the perfect opportunity for the two of you to become closer. Maybe if fate has its way you might learn to love us both."

Saturday afternoon Camila showed up with a suitcase, inviting her in her telling me; "I hope this won't be a burden on you."

"No burden at all, actually I think it will be quite stimulating being with such a gorgeous young little Nubian princess as yourself for a few days."

She threw her arms around me squeezing me tight saying no woman could ask for a more gracious and loving host. I grabbed her suitcase taking it into one of the spare bedrooms, she pouted out her bottom lip stating; "Darn, I was hoping we might sleep together."

"Well, that's up to you, although the dresser in here is empty if you want to unpack."

About that time the doorbell rang, opening it there was Becka with a couple of six-packs and a large pizza. We were sitting around after the pizza was gone having a few more beers when Camila got up going to the spare bedroom. Coming back out with a bong and a bag, she said; "Y'all want to smoke some?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Gelato, it's a indica with a good THC content, it's known for its sweet aroma and taste, often described as candy-like. Hopefully it won't make you untamable like the Gorilla Glue does."

We sat there enjoying a few bowls and Becka mentioned; "This is nice, I'm starting to feel really relaxed and mellow."

Camila came over sitting in Jim's lap saying how happy she was to be there. Becka snuggled up close to Jim and Camila leaned over giving her sister her tongue to play with. The gentleness and passion between the two of them showed a lifelong loving bond between them that was truly unbreakable.

This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen; We quickly went to the bedroom stripping our clothes off as we went. They pushed me onto the bed and both of them crawled on top of me.

Becka grabbed my cock and eased herself down onto it purring as she went down. Camila straddled my head facing Becka and eased that dark hairless garden to my mouth.

Her nectar was already running down into my mouth with me doing everything possible to get more out of her. Driving my tongue into her she moaned squeezing and kissing Becka.

Becka started peaking with her lightly screaming at Camila;

"You don't know how much I love this cock; I've never had anything this good. OH..., DAMN......, CUMING..........."

She fell to the side panting like some kind of mountain lioness in heat. Camila crawled straight down pushing herself onto me quivering all the while from my tongue action. Looking down at that perfectly little tight ass I could not resist. I wet my thumb and pushed it into that little brown rosebud.

When I did that she trembled saying; "YYEESSSSSSS.............." and started riding my cock and thumb going as deep as possible on both. She peaked just as fast as Becka and it felt like the whole bed was shaking she trembled so hard. She bent over with both hands on my knees grunting and quaking like the world had just ended, and then fell off to the side curling up into a little ball of pleasure.

Becka laid back spreading her legs saying; "I don't want to make love; I need you to FUCK me as hard as you can."

Rolling over on top of her I drove into her as hard as I could and her eyes shot wide open saying; "OH YESSSSSS..............."

I was on a mission now, raising both of her legs up locking them behind her head I started pounding her with every muscle I had. My balls were slapping against her ass so hard it was extremely painful, although it just made me drive into her that much harder.

She ascended up to a plateau of pleasure unknown to mankind pulling me along with her. Bringing her legs down from behind her head locking them around me digging her heels into my ass as hard as she could grunting and howling like this was the only thing in life that mattered.

We both went over the peak our mountain of love and lust, the world faded away to the brightest fireworks inside my brain I had never seen before. As rope after rope after rope of my cum exploded up into her, she dug her claws into my back while tearing at my shoulder with her teeth. We both went limp lying in each other's arms, Camila moved up next to us. I rolled over between the two and we all drifted off to sleep.

Waking up the next morning to the sound of the birds outside I went to make some coffee. As I was bringing them their coffees, I heard them in the shower;

"I can't believe how sore I am this morning."

"If you think you're sore now wait until he takes your ass."

"I've never had anything back there; I've always been so afraid it would hurt so much."

"I can help with that." Camila ran out of the shower to the spare bedroom and back, grabbing the bottle of lube and entering the bathroom closing the door.

Laying them on the counter showing Becka;

"If you use these it will be so easy and more enjoyable than anything."

Becka looked down seeing three pink but-plugs, Camila told her, the bulb part of all three is almost the same size, the small shaft at the end is the difference. The first one being about 1/2" in diameter, second one about 1" in diameter, and the third about 1 1/2" in diameter.

"I want you to wear each one for a whole day, after you remove one insert the next one, and then the last one. After the third day you're really going to enjoy Jim taking your virgin little ass. Keep the lube close by, that way if you need to crap pull the plug out and after lube it up and put it back in."

Camila put some lube around and in Becka's ass, and then on the first plug slowly pushing it into her little pink rosebud. Becka grunted a few times saying; "Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn." It plopped in and Becka just stood there for minute or two.