What is a Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all three of us trembling and quivering I fell off to the side. In a few minutes I looked over at Becka and she was gasping for breath looking back at me.

"I think you just broke me."

She gave me the biggest loving smile saying only one word; "DITTO"

I got up and washed off, bringing back a warm wet cloth for Becka and we all cuddled up close and fell asleep. My last thought being;

(How could one man be so blessed.)

Epilogue:

A couple weeks later both of them together started having morning sickness on the same day. I knew right away what was going on.

Finding a Mormon Bishop to perform the ceremony only in the church without any paper record the three of us were married. I felt as long as the government didn't have any paper record of it, I should be OK being married to two women at the same time. Over the course of a few months one at a time Becka and Camila had their last names changed to the same as mine.

We all lived together in my rather large four-bedroom two and a half bath home with the only change was to widen the garage and driveway to accommodate the extra cars.

Believe it or not both of them went into labor at almost the same hour, having our babies together only minutes apart. The doctors told me they had never heard of two women giving birth together in the same operating room at the same time. Standing between them I honestly felt they were going to break both my hands squeezing them so hard.

Becka had a boy which we named Joseph after her father. Camila had a beautiful little girl naming her Nefertiti after her grandmother in Egypt.

(If a man finds his perfect soul-mate it's rare and actually wonderful. A man finding two perfect soul-mates together is truly a blessing sent straight down from the Supreme Architect of the Universe.)