What is a Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can very well feel what I'm doing to you, do you want me to stop?"

He didn't say anything, just giving her a big sideways grin and winking at her.

Taking her home, walking up to her door she threw her arms around his neck kissing him deeply saying; "If you don't come inside this time, I'm never going out with you again."

"I think I would break down your door if you closed it on me."

They stepped in and she closed the door locking it.

Jim grabbed her kissing her with the amount of passion that could not be put into words.

Pinning her up against the wall of the tiny hallway, he ripped at her halter top tearing it away. Looking down at her pert full breasts noticing her pierced nipples, each with a pin through the nipple with a tiny chain on each one going down to the center holding a couple of silver cherries with red stones for the cherries. Her nipples were hard as diamonds sticking straight out with her nipple rings dangling away from her breasts.

He muttered;

"yyeesssss....."

He took one into his mouth circling his tongue around it a few times and then started gently nibbling, sucking, and pulling on it with his teeth. She grasped his head as her love and lust ascended up to a plateau like never before. As he devoured the other nipple he tweaked, pulled, and massaged the first now extremely sensitive one.

Becka pulled his head away grabbing his shirt in both hands ripping it all the way down the front. Looking at his full pecs and ribbed abs she swooned at the perfectness of them.

She grabbed him around the waist covering his chest with kisses, licks, and sucking everywhere. Jim unbuckled his belt and jeans fervently pushing them down and stepping out of his shoes and jeans.

Grabbing her skirt pushing it down revealing the most beautiful vagina he had ever seen. It was completely shaved except for a small very thick full reddish auburn V shaped patch above pointing down to her vulva. He dropped to his knees devouring in that same nectar he had tasted less than an hour earlier.

The love and lust between them were greater than life itself, taking each other right there just inside the doorway with the whole world fading away and only their bodies remaining. He rose up and lifted one of her legs and drove his cock into her.

She screamed as she locked her arms around his neck raising the other leg in the narrow hallway, now she had both feet planted on one wall with her back pinned against the other wall. The scene was the most erotic ever with each one giving the other as much as possible.

Driving into her harder and harder giving her the most pleasure she had ever felt. She started moaning and screaming as her orgasm came on very fast and hard as he drove her into the heavens shivering and trembling with her not being able to hold on any longer almost fainting away. Jim held her up as she dropped her legs and going limp in his arms.

He swooped down cradling her into his arms and turned down the hallway asking where the bedroom was. As he laid her on the bed she was still shivering and trembling within her orgasm still peaking trying to come back down to earth. Jim spread her legs and entered her again, her eyes shot open saying;

"Wait, give me a minute to recover from this one."

"I'm not going to let you stop orgasming until you pass out."

Now in the missionary position he could go deeper as he started thrusting into her deep and hard just nudging up against the entrance of her cervix with each full deep stroke. As she felt the lips of her cervix getting massaged like this constantly taking her higher and higher up to the highest mountain of pleasure she had ever felt before. Her orgasm never ended continuing to get stronger with each thrust he drove into her. Becka's shivering and trembling kept getting more feverish with her not being able to say a word due to her teeth chattering together so strongly from the ecstasy he was giving her.

Jim rose up a little so he could look down into her eyes saying;

"Show me your love, Cum With Me!"

The two of them ascended above the heavens far above any human had ever gone before. She locked her legs around him digging her heels into his ass trying to hold on for dear life. The both of them reached their ultimate peak at the same time as he shot rope after rope after rope of his seed deep within her.

At the same time, her cum forcefully squirted out of her bathing his entire crotch full of nectar as the world disappeared around them. The two of them laid there in the ultimate lovers embrace shivering, trembling, and gasping for air as the two of them both fainted away for several minutes.

After a few minutes he rose up looking deep into those warm green orbs, both of them not having any words. The two of them having the strongest expression of love and lust that ever existed in the world. Within each other's arms they drifted off asleep.

I woke up the next morning rolling over on my side with my head propped up with my arm, watching this angel sleep, my heart just melted. Could it be true? Could I have found the one?

I reached over lightly moving the hair away from her face and she slowly opened her eyes. Becka smiled gently throwing an arm around me sleepily kissing my lips, "morning".

"I'm glad it's Saturday", she asked why? "It's almost 11AM".

"Oh shoot, I need to get to the bar and get ready to open."

Becka jumped out of bed and then fell back onto the bed.

"What the hell did you do to me, I can't hardly walk?"

I laughed saying; "A lot of love, and even more lust"

She got back up slowly and wobbled into the bathroom. Getting up and looking in watching her quickly shower I decided not to interfere, she saw me and just smiled. When she finished stepping out, I handed her a towel and she exclaimed;

"I don't know what I'm going to have to do to break a wild stallion like you, you rode the hell out of me last night. I'll think of something."

I laughed at her saying; "Unbreakable"

Jim went home and Becka went to her bar.

Later that day Jim pulled his baby out and washed and waxed her again, then putting her away covering her up for safe keeping.

Over the next few days, he thought about a couple of the things she had mentioned. One while being in the restaurant being a naughty girl. The other about needing to break him like he was some kind of wild stallion.

The first part excited him since he always wanted a woman that acted like a total loving and lustful demon during sex, and never being with a woman like that.

The second part really worried him because he was so unsure of what she actually meant. Most of the women he had ever been intimate with always thought he was the best thing ever.

Jim forced it out of his mind and focused on work. He didn't call her back wanting her to make the next move since there wonderful night together. Work dragged on through the week with not much to do. On Thursday Becka called during lunch asking if they could get together on Saturday night. He mentioned that Sunday was going to be really nice weather and how about taking her out for a ride.

Also saying since no helmets were required would that be OK? She said sure, she would have her hair braided so it didn't get messed up in the wind.

Sunday rolled around and I uncovered my baby and backed her out of the garage. Flipping the choke up and slowly kicking her a couple times to prime her. Turning the initiation on and rolling the pistons up to almost top dead center I kicked down hard and she came to life. As she warmed up, she settled down into that wonderful Harley canter that sounds like a horse galloping.

Tuh-Duh--Dump, Tuh-Duh--Dump, Tuh-Duh--Dump.

Riding over to Becka's the weather was perfect, not to hot, gentle breeze, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Pulling into Becka's driveway killing the engine throwing out the kickstand leaning the bike over and getting off. Ringing the doorbell, Becka came out and;

DAMN!

She was wearing the shortest cutoff blue denim shorts ever, the crotch looked like a very thin G-string running down between her openly displayed mounds and only covered about half of her ass. She had a white tube-top on that I could clearly see her nipple rings through. Her reddish auburn hair was braided in a single braid down the center of her back, and she was wearing the cutest short little high-heeled cowboy boots.

Walking over to the bike she commented how nice it looked with the dark pearl blue color. I told her it's called flip-flop blue, on a cloudy day or in the shade it looks black. I kicked her over, reaching back putting the pegs down for her she climbed on. She told me she had never been on a Harley before and never a bike with foot pegs this high up saying it was really comfortable.

I revved the engine a little and she threw her arms around my waist saying;

"Oh-damn, I now feel what you were talking about. I don't know if I'm going to be able to hold on when I start climaxing."

"The stronger it gets just squeeze my waist tighter, that way I'll know your enjoying yourself."

I backed out of her driveway and started off going easy so she would get used to the vibrations. Slowing down getting to the entrance ramp of the interstate highway I started banging through the gears hard getting up to about 70 or 80mph. As I did this, I thought she was going to squeeze my guts out. When I leveled out at about 75mph she leaned forward telling me;

"I've never came that fast or hard in my whole life."

While we were riding, I told her there was another set of foot pegs lower down if she wanted to change position of her legs. She kicked the pegs out and lowered her legs, Becka then started squeezing my waist again and went over the top biting me on the shoulder. After a while she told me she didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Arriving at one of the big lakes in the area I went to the end of the parking lot to a small trail that I knew about and followed it for about an 1/8 mile to a secluded little cove that not many people knew about. Stopping killing the engine and throwing out the kickstand Becka got off and slumped down sitting on the ground next to the bike trembling trying to come back down to earth.

After she got off I looked down, I pulled a rag out of my back pocket and wiped the copious amount of her nectar off the seat.

Opening one side of my leather saddle bags I pulled out a couple of cokes, plastic glasses, and a flask filled with Venezuelan rum, mixing a couple drinks handing her one.

Handing her the drink, she looked up at me smiling saying;

"I don't think I ever want to ride in another car for the rest of my life."

Reaching into my other saddle bag getting out a rather large towel and walking over to a large set of flat rocks we sat down enjoying to view of the lake. Becka wrapped her arm around my arm telling me how perfect today was, she then looked up at me and sternly told me;

"If you don't take me now, I'm going to chew your shoulder off on the way home."

Laying her back on the towel I drove my tongue into her mouth giving into both of our desires, she wrapped her arms around my neck giving back as much or even more love and lust. Nothing in my entire life felt more-right than this moment.

Sliding my hand under her top massaging her wonderful breast tweaking and pulling on her nipple. When I started gently pulling and twisting her nipple ring she moaned loudly.

"Harder, I Love That!"

Raising her top up taking her nipple into my mouth I started tweaking and pulling on the other one. Circling my tongue around a few times and then nibbling and pulling on it with my teeth she went off. I could not believe just how quick and strongly this woman could climax. It was as if God had created this nymph to enjoy the ultimate of pleasure. The more she went over the top of her mountain of orgasmic bliss the stronger my heart and soul wanted her to enjoy more.

Reaching down pulling her shorts down I kissed and sucked on every part of her thighs moving up to that tunnel of love driving my tongue in out and all over her sweet hairless garden. As I circled her clit taking it between my teeth giving her everything I could she grasped my head holding me tight to her.

Becka started moaning louder than before reaching her peak again trembling shivering and let go with an orgasm so strong squirting a face full of nectar screaming;

"YYEESSSSSSSSSSS...................."

I rose up unbuckling my jeans pulling them down watching her tremble and purr as she squeezed her nipples. I grabbed my cock and started whacking her clit with it over and over again. She stared up at me begging;

"THAT'S IT........, MORE......., MORE........, HARDER....................."

Seeing the amount of nectar running down onto the towel I entered her thrusting hard to the bottom just hitting up against the beginning of her cervix. Becka grabbed me pulling me close locking her legs around me digging her heels into my ass like the world was ending wanting everything she could get.

She went over the top of her mountain of love and lust again biting hard into my shoulder.

I didn't give her a chance to come back down to earth. Driving into her harder and faster she continued to orgasm drawing me up with her into the cosmos somewhere far above the heavens as both of our explosions collided. As rope after rope after rope of my cum filled her, her continued squirting orgasm completely drenched me.

I collapsed on top of her and both of us just trembled moaning for a couple of minutes. Rising up pulling out of her, I started pulling my jeans on. Becka got up and fell back down saying;

"You've done it again; I can't stand up."

I told her to pull her clothes on and just lay there and I would get us another drink.

Bringing her another rum and coke she sat up saying;

"I really need to break you, you stallion, there's no way I could take you every day."

Again, I laughed at her saying; "Unbreakable"

Sitting there a while longer talking and laughing, she mentioned; "I don't care what you think, any woman that would leave you is either completely fridged or a total idiot."

Gathering up our things getting back on the bike we headed out. On the way I played with her hitting the throttle hard a few times, needless to say she climaxed a those few times on the way biting hard into my shoulder while trying to squeeze the life out of me. We stopped at a nice outside restaurant having some nice hot wings and beer. On the way home she snuggled up into my back holding me around the waist like she never wanted it to end.

When we got back to her house, she wanted me to come in, I told her I needed to get my baby home and clean her up and put her away. She then asked when we could get together again. I told her that was up to her, she got a questioned look on her face saying let her do a few things and would call me tomorrow.

We kissed and I went home washing and polishing my baby putting her back into the garage.

Monday, on the way home from work Becka called Jim asking if Wednesday evening would be OK. He said sure and that he wanted to cook dinner for her, she agreed only saying to make enough for three. Jim asked who was she bringing, Becka said if it would be OK she wanted to bring her half-sister over to meet him.

Picking up some nice thick ribeye steaks, sweet potatoes, peaches, asparagus, and ordered a fresh pecan pie to be picked up Wednesday mid-day. Jim took a half day off to prepare for dinner.

Tuesday night he marinaded the steaks with a light spray of white wine and salt and pepper, placing them in the refrigerator so the salt and wine would tenderize the meat. Wednesday at lunch time coming home he picked up the pie.

At home getting the meat out to warm up, while he was prepping the sweet potatoes the doorbell rang. Opening the front door, there stood Becka and an unbelievable little Nubian princess.

Becka introduced her saying;

"Jim, this is my half-sister, Camila."

(OH-DAMN), Jim thought.

Camila was absolutely gorgeous, she had thick wavy raven black hair that flowed down almost to her waist. Big bright eyes that were so dark brown they almost looked black. A little up-turned pixie like nose and lips to die for, not to big just right for kissing or sucking cock. She had a nice slender oval face, her high cheek bones and dimples were to die for. Her pecan-tan skin was flawlessly erotic.

She also had a nose ring with what looked like a diamond hanging down.

She stood just a little shorter than Becka at about 5'2" tall with beautiful womanly curves in just the right places. Camila was wearing a very short multi-colored skirt and a sleeveless light mint green button-down sleeveless top; Her legs were so nice and shapely Jim quivered a little.

He reached out for her hand, bringing it up and lightly kissing it saying;

"Very nice to meet you."

Becka was wearing a dark pink tight pair of micro shorts showing off a really nice bulging camel-toe and a white halter top that displayed her nipples and nipple-rings trying to push their way out of her top.

Motioning the ladies in and shutting the door they went back into the kitchen, both of them commenting on how nice his big house looked. Jim laughed saying thank you and not to run their fingers on anything since he had not dusted in a couple weeks. They both chuckled, and Jim added;

"You know what the bible says we are made from dust and dust we will return to, I'm afraid to dust, it might be someone I knew."

Looking over at the girls they were holding their bellies laughing so hard. He asked if they wanted some wine, they said yes, then asking white or red. Getting down his crystal wine glasses he poured three glasses of a fine pinot noir.

Jim went back to prepping the sweet potatoes after them being in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Buttering them up really good and then wrapping them in tinfoil layered with sliced peaches all around them. On top he added a good amount of brown sugar and cinnamon before closing them up in the tinfoil.

He started the steamer for the asparagus and made some hollandaise sauce from scratch. Refilling their wines, he opened another bottle to let it breath. Then stepping out to the deck out back firing up the grill placing the potatoes on the top rack.

Sitting down he just had to ask; "I don't mean to pry, although help me with my confusion about you two being half-sisters?"

Becka spoke up; "Different mothers of course, my dad married again a couple years after my mother died during my childbirth."

Camila added; "I'm 25-years-old, Becka's my older sister. Mom's a little darker than I am although with our family being from Egypt, we all have thick black straight hair. I guess you could say I got the best of both worlds."

"You are very beautiful, and yes I can see the family resemblance in both of your lovely faces."

They both smiled deeply.

Jim placed the asparagus in the steamer and grabbed the tray of steaks asking if they wanted to join him on the back deck. He refilled their wines again and they headed out on the back deck.

Checking the temperature of the grill he opened it laying out the steaks and closing the hood. The girls admired the really large back yard and pool, saying we need to go swimming sometime.

Jim added; "Ya'll can go swimming anytime you want to; No neighbors close by so swim-suits are optional."

They both just giggled loudly.

Turning the steaks over for the last couple of minutes, and then pulling everything off caring the tray back inside. Retrieving the asparagus and hollandaise sauce they sat down to eat. Jim openly said blessing and then got up refilling their wines again.

Afterwards they both raved at how nice the meal was as everyone relaxed in the living-room. Jim got up and pulled out an album and turning on his turn-table. It was one of his Bob Seger LP's, Becka mentioned; "I thought you liked big-band music."