What is a Soul Mate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becka said; "It feels so big." Camila told her it would get better in a few minutes, and later on she would forget it was back there.

They grabbed their coffees and came out to the kitchen for breakfast. I giggled a little when I saw Becka gently sit down real slow. After breakfast Becka said she needed to go home and take care of something. As she stood up, I reached down giving her a deep kiss.

When I pulled away, I gave her a swift swat on the ass, she jumped and yelped looking up at me with a mean expression. She kissed me again with all her heart reaching over giving her sister a little tongue for a few seconds, a final peck on the lips and left.

After she left Jim told Camila he had heard their conversation while in the shower. Camila explained that the reason most women didn't like anal was due to the fact it hurt so much the first time.

"Jim, if this does happen and she gives you her virgin ass you must be as gentle as possible the entire first time. If you are rough in any way, she may never let you in there ever again.

You know I like it as rough as possible; I've been doing it for several years now."

Later that day Becka called and told Camila she was getting used to the plug.

There was not much to do so Jim and Camila just lounged around most of the day. Jim mentioned he didn't feel like cooking and if she would like to go out somewhere nice for dinner.

Getting cleaned up Jim put on a nice starched shirt and dress trousers and a light blue linen sport coat. Waiting for her to finish dressing Jim sat in the living-room.

Camila came out of the spare bedroom and I just gasped;

"DAMN; You Are Truly Gorgeous!"

She was wearing a very tight-fitting lavender shoulder-less micro dress that barely covered her ass. It fully showed her tiny waist and pert breasts and you could just barely see the outlines of her nipple rings through the material of her dress.

Her long raven black hair flowed around her shoulders down to her waist. The makeup she was wearing was impeccable with just a little lavender eye shadow and the most beautiful purple lipstick. Those sickeningly sexy shaped legs were adorned by about three inch open toed lavender high heels.

"I think I have died and gone to heaven. With a woman as lovely as you there's no way we're taking the Jeep."

I led her out to the garage and uncovered my baby. She oohhed and aahhed at the Trans-Am.

"Becka said you had a really nice car, but I had no idea you owned something like this."

Opening her door and taking her by the hand as she sat down, I noticed her bare crotch as she looked up at me. "If you don't keep that covered up we won't make it out of the driveway."

"I just wanted you to know that I am just as naughty as Becka."

I walked around and got in and fired it up with her marveling at how nice it was.

"Only the best for an angel as lovely as you are."

Jim had made reservations at a really up-scale restaurant, when they arrived the maitre d' led them back to a secluded table in the back. Needless to say, every man's eyes were on this beautiful lady walking around with me. Jim's smile on his face was so proud, as if he was accompanying a world class super-model.

As we sat there, I could still notice many men still staring at this ravishing wonder I was with.

"I'm a little uncomfortable with all these guys staring at me."

"My dear, think about it. This is the biggest compliment ever; Every man here is wishing they were me right now. Without a doubt you are the most beautiful woman here tonight."

Reaching over grasping my hand; "Do you realize how wet I am right now just hearing you say that."

Jim turned his hand over grasping hers and started stroking her palm with his middle finger. Camila shivered looking into his eyes; "What are you doing to me? If you don't stop, I'm going to rape you right here in front of everybody."

"I'm thrilled to be this close to the most beautiful, sexy, and seductive woman here tonight. You and Becka have made me the happiest man in the world, I don't deserve the two of you."

She squeezed his hand hard; "Jim, I want you to know that I'm falling for you. Please be honest with me, do you think you can love both of us equally?"

"I'm not going to lie to you. This was a little difficult for me the first time the other night when the three of us were together. Learning more about you two, seeing how close and loving you are to each other has truly captured my heart. My biggest fear that keeps running through my brain is; How can one man be enough for two wild cats like you girls. Sooner or later one or both of you will get tired or bored and want something more than I can give."

"Becka and I have talked about this a lot. Since the other night together both of us are concerned about not being enough for YOU. We're worried about walking around bow-legged all the time."

I squeezed her hand looking into those dark orbs; "It's kinda funny all three of us are worried about the same thing. Let's just enjoy the evening and see what happens"

They had a wonderful dinner talking and laughing about everything. Most of the time their eyes were locked on each other. It was very apparent as the night continued; Two hearts were starting to become one. Jim ordered some really nice port, strawberries and chocolate.

They sat there seductively feeding each other the strawberries and chocolate. The scene of them feeding each other was the most openly decadent thing that the restaurant had ever seen. It was almost as if they were having the most erotic sex without touching each other.

After dinner and on the way home Camila reached over taking his hand; "Jim, I don't know how you do it. That was the most wonderful stimulating dinner I have ever had. Earlier I told you that I was falling for you, if you keep this up I'm going to be lost forever."

"Camila, I don't play games, because of my past all I'm trying to do is open up and let you in. Becka holds my heart, if she can give you half of my heart, I will be the happiest man ever."

Arriving home, I opened her car door holding out my hand she stood up and grabbed me hugging me as hard as she could. Stepping back, she had tears rolling down her face saying;

"Tonight, is going to be about my showing you, my heart. Becka and I together want you, although for this to work all three of us have to feel the same."

I made us some drinks and we sat in the living-room and talked about their lives growing up.

Camila explained how every man the two of them had ever met only saw sex and never had anything in their heart. Hearing all of this made me question how could men be so stupid to pass up these two loving souls. I told her about my gold-digging wife and how much it brazened my heart to not want to trust any woman again.

After a while more of talking I suggested we just sleep on it and continue our talk tomorrow. She asked if I wanted her to sleep in the spare bedroom, my telling her that was up to her, although all I wanted to do is go to sleep. We stood up and she reached up hugging me for a long time. When the hug ended, I looked down and she had tears in her eyes again.

My heart breaks anytime I see a female cry, I don't care if it's a woman or a 2-year-old. Maybe it's some kind of flaw in me, although I always felt it was the male's sole responsibility to protect and make the female feel loved and happy. Kind-of goes with the old saying;

(Happy Wife, Happy Life).

Camila went to the spare bedroom and I went to my master bedroom. About half an hour later Camila came into the master bedroom saying she couldn't sleep; I said I was the same way. She crawled into bed and snuggled up close to me like a little lost kitten. I guess just our closeness seemed to work with both of us drifting off asleep within a few minutes.

The next day we didn't have any kind of sex; Although yes, we did hug and kiss a lot. It was like we were just getting to know each other and not just showing up with her sister and ambushing me. Camila had called Becka a couple times walking outside so I could not hear their conversations.

That night Becka showed up with a big bag of all kinds of Chinese food and a couple bottles of plum wine. We had a wonderful time and a few hours later sitting in the living-room the two of them stood up and walked over in front of me.

They both knelt down grasping both of my hands saying together;

"Jim; You have no idea how much we love you. We don't want to lose you. This is not the right way to do this, although we can't wait any longer."

Becka pulled a box out of her pocket;

"Jim Smith, will you do us the honor and marry us!"

"Yes!"

Becka pulled a man's five diamond wedding ring out of the box and placed it on my finger. Come to find out it was her father's wedding ring that he wore before Becka's mother died during child birth. When I found out this was her father's ring, and he had not worn it since her mother died 29 years ago when she was born my heart almost stopped beating.

I stood them up hugging the both of them. Most men would not want to hear this, although the tears that were running down my face, were unstoppable. The feeling within my heart and soul could never be put into words. They led me into the master bedroom and together started removing my clothes along with theirs. Becka rose up kissing me, then pulling back a little sternly looking into my eyes;

"For the rest of your life, you belong to the two of us now. I promise you, if you love us as one; You will never be lonely again." Camila kissed me; "We will do anything and everything within our power to make you the most loved man in the entire world.NOW Lay Down!"

Becka started kissing, licking, and sucking everywhere she could touch as she slowly descended between my legs. Camila crawled up straddling my face looking down saying; "Drink in my love, show me how much you want the two of us."

My mind was blown away with the thoughts of these two wanting my heart and soul so very badly. With the most love and lust my brain could extrude; I started gently giving her everything I had. Delicately making love to that gorgeous pecan-tan pussy that I now knew was mine for the rest of my life.

Broadly licking from bottom to top of her vulva, pulling each of her pouty labia into my mouth gently sucking and chewing on them. Pulling back, looking at these very pouty labia lips hanging down my arousal went up to a level that would never subside. Driving my tongue into her ultimately sweet vagina as deep as possible I thrusted in and out with the passion not known to man.

Camila started moaning gripping the headboard as if she was going to tear it to screeds. Looking up at this little Nubian princess with the bells on her nipple rings making the most wonderful music as she shivered and trembled above me, my heart was lost forever.

Becka was loving on my cock kissing, stroking, licking, and rubbing my cock all over her face over and over again as if telling me she never wanted this to end. Taking me as deep into her throat as possible for her, gagging and coughing with saliva running out the sides of her mouth. She was doing everything in her power to show me how much she wanted all of me, and just would not stop for anything.

I moved my tongue up and started circling around Camila's clit sucking it into my mouth nibbling and chewing on it gently. At this point she hit the apex of her climb up her orgasmic pleasure screaming and squirting like the entire world had no meaning anymore;

"yesss......., my love.........., yesssssssss............."

Trembling she fell to the side, curling up into a ball purring and mewing like her life had just ended.

Becka crawled up straddling me and started lowering herself onto my cock. When she did this my eyes shot open with a feeling I had never felt before. It was if something else was inside her. She grinned looking down at me saying; "I still have the but-plug in, can you feel it?"

"DAMN; This feels wonderful."

"I know, I'm completely full now. You have no idea how good this feels."

She started rocking forward and back and each movement was out of this world. The stimulation deep in her vagina as she squeezed around my cock which rubbed the plug against my shaft drove the two of us above a plateau of love and lust never encountered by any couple before. The both of us rocketed up above all levels of feelings peaking at the exact same time.

Becka dropped down onto my chest rapping her arms around me digging her nails into my back and gnawing at my shoulder like the supreme lioness she was trying to rip the meat from her prey.

My eyes rolled back into my head and the world faded away as the most erotic fireworks exploded in my mind. As rope after rope after rope of my cum shot up into her; Her feeling each powerful surge hit the back of her vagina, the only thing she could scream was;

"yess............., my love.............., YESSSSSSSS....................."

We both lay there gasping for air trembling together as one person.

After a few minutes she pulled up off of me and fell to the side. Camila gasped loudly; "DAMN; How can you still be hard?"

"Like I said before; Being with the two most beautiful women in the whole world, I just can't help it."

She spread her legs; "Can you take me up to where Becka is now?"

I rolled over between Camila's legs and slowly brought one of her tiny feet up to my mouth and started giving her foot all my love. Gently kissing, licking, and sucking all around it. Then taking her little pixie toes into my mouth while staring down at her sucking and nibbling on each toe. She never broke eye contact while moaning and purring with complete abandonment to the outside world.

Moving around her foot I nibbled on her Achilles tendon, when I did this, she orgasmed shooting out nectar all over my legs. I knew she was ready, although I wanted more. Moving up her calf kissing and sucking everywhere I got to the back of the bend of her knee. I kissed and sucked on the inside of the back of her knee and she went off. Grasping the sheets of the bed as if to hold herself down from floating away.

Closer and closer I moved up to those wonderfully pouty labia lips. The closer I got the more her sweet aromatic nectar had me under her spell. Sucking in giving her a hickey on both thighs near her vulva was more than she could take.

Camila grasped my head with both hands pulling me into her bare pussy with every ounce of strength she had. I didn't waste any time drawing her throbbing clit into my mouth sucking and chewing on it trying to be gentle but now succeeding.

She moaned; "yess........, more........, HARDER......................."

Camila froze stiff as a board exploding more nectar out of her than I had ever felt before. I didn't wait, while she was trembling like a rag doll. I lifted both of her legs up above her head locking them behind her neck.

I drove my cock deep into her feeling the beginning of her cervix as I bottomed out. Thrusting into her again and again with all I had her eyes shot open and her mouth was moving although nothing came out. I continued to pound into her and still she kept trying to say something being unable to speak.

She pulled her legs down wrapping them around me digging her heels into my ass trying her best to hold on. As she was pulling me down to her, I could see tears rolling down her face. Digging her nails into my back the words finally came to her;

"I Love You......., I Love You........, I Love You............................"

This took me over the edge as the two of us orgasmed just as powerful as Becka and I had just done. The world exploded as the ultimate fireworks inside my brain went off as rope after rope after rope of my cum blasted into her strongly hitting the beginning of her cervix with each gush. Camila gnawed into my shoulder and squeezed me harder each time she felt the surge of each blast hit within her. We both passed out for a few minutes gasping for air.

After a few minutes I rose up kissing her with the passion of a thousand men. Looking over at Becka still curled up into a ball facing away from me I noticed the but-plug and my cock twitched strongly again. Camila shockingly looked up at me; "Not Possible; MORE?"

I slowly pulled out of Camila with still a semi hard-on thinking about Becka and the plug. Getting up and grabbing some cold beers coming back into the bedroom handing them to the girls. Camila had not moved with her legs still spread wide; "I'm done for, I can't move."

Becka downed about half her beer in the first pull. She rolled over facing Camila;

"How in the hell are we going to break this stallion?"

"I don't know. How in the hell are we going to be able to walk for the rest of our lives?"

I chuckled; "Remember what I said before? Unbreakable!"

I reached over grabbing the knob of the but-plug wiggling it.

"What's with this?"

Camila spouted out; "She needs another day, you have to wait."

"No, I skipped the second one and went to the biggest one. It's been there for over a day now, I think I'm ready."

Camila moaned loudly while trying to straighten out her legs; "Let's just lay here for a while."

I chuckled again getting up and retrieving the left-over Mu Shu Beef & Shrimp and chopsticks needing something to refuel with.

Coming back into the master bedroom in a little while, the girls were just holding on to each other talking. Seeing the plug again my cock started twitching a few times with my mind wandering about having both of these girls side by side swapping back and forth between their asses.

Camila motioned me between them, lying down Becka started with; "Jim, I want to give you the only virgin part of me that I have left. Although I'm really afraid."

"You don't have to do this; I'm perfectly fine with how things are right now."

"No, I want this. Camila has told me many times how wonderful it is, just as long as it is not forced. Jim, I want you to take my virgin ass now."

Becka rose up on her hands and knees and Camila slowly and gently pulled the plug out. While there was still a good-sized gape Camila pumped a copious amount of lube into her. I bent over kissing, licking, and sucking all over her ass cheeks saying all the time how beautiful her ass and hips were. Adding a good amount of lube on my cock I brought it up to her rosebud that still had a good-sized gape and slowly pushed just the head of my cock into her and stopped.

Becka gasped and froze when I did this. I didn't push, I just waited for her to want more. Camila told her this would help and she laid on her back scooting under Becka and started making love to her clit. When she did that Becka moaned and leaned down giving Camila back the same amount of love to her clit.

After a few minutes Becka pushed back a little taking me a little deeper. Just a minute longer I could feel her rosebud grasping me as she was climaxing on Camila's tongue. She pushed back really hard taking me balls deep within her and squealed with her whole ass and hips trembling. Not wanting for her to feel any pain I still did not move.

Camila was climaxing now as Becka relaxed more and more. Now I had been in her for about 15 minutes and she started slowly rocking back and forth lightly moaning with each of her strokes.

I started rocking forward and back matching her movements and she stopped moving again. I froze again, and she looked over her shoulder back at me; "Don't stop, just go slow, Camila's tongue is amazing."

I slowly pulled almost all the way out and slowly pushed back in and Becka quivered;

"OH, don't stop. I can't believe how much I love this."

Watching the two of them enjoy each other was sending me up my mountain of love and lust like never before. I had never felt this aroused slowly making love like this ever. Unbelievably the three of us orgasmed at the same time with Becka's rosebud spasming gripping my cock for all it was worth. As I pumped rope after rope after rope into her, she threw her head back and howled like a wolf at the moon.