All Comments on 'What It Takes Ch. 02'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
audovoiceaudovoiceabout 7 years ago

I am a fan of most of your work and I am interested to see where this is going but I can't say I enjoyed this chapter. I don't mind non-human stuff that really explores unusual creatures and situations but this did nothing for me. But as a fan I will definitely read part 3 and 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice work!

You write very well, I like how you take time to build the scene with surrounings and you use all senses. Smell, touch and audio, nice descriptions.

I myself enjoy the alien-human interaction you describe, but it's a hard story to keep fresh and without clichées. A woman only have so many holes...

Zodia195Zodia195about 7 years ago

You do a good job of setting the scene and all that. I am curious on what this four legged creature is that's next.

lord_jefelord_jefeabout 7 years ago
Wow

Don't normally read nonhuman stuff, but I saw the author, & gave it a read. Its pretty good stuff. Horrifying, yet oddly titillating. I'll definitely be reading the remaining chapters to see how it ends!

JevandtierielJevandtierielalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Your stories seem so realistic. What a great imagination and writing ability you have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Even better

You're writing improved from the first story. You focus more on the isolation and sense of failure. Are you going to delve more into feelings of humiliation?

If I had to offer a suggestion, I would suggest to not utilize right and left so much. Whether right or left doesn't really matter and it's a technical fact that just forces the reader to check their mental images to see if they conform to the text. It breaks the illusion of reality, at least for me.

Can't wait to read the third installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't stop writing non human stuff please!

You do it very very well, so well I'm thinking of checking out the rest of your work despite not really being into trans stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

What an imagination you have. 5 stars! Thanks for your time and efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story - great series so far

I’m really enjoying this so far. Your story idea is unique, your character development is well done, and they way you describe the sights, sounds, and smells, it gives your story vibrancy and depth. Plus, I love the way you build on her revulsion gradually giving way to her lust.

gaileeegaileeeover 1 year ago

This traumatized me a bit. Great story tho. Really well thought out and written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES