What Just Happened? Ch. 07

Story Info
Incestuous orgy at the Edmonds' home.
3.7k words
4.53
40.2k
28

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the seventh installment in an ongoing story, in which our hero, Ed, got really sick during the pandemic, then woke up to find two evangelical church ladies knocking on his door. Without understanding fully what was going on, he quickly learned they thought anything he told or asked of them of a sexual nature was perfectly normal. Since then he's fucked a barista in a coffee shop while her boss hung around, then ass fucked a redhead who had just accepted a proposal in a park, with bystanders wandering around, before going on to various other perverted adventures. Trying to figure out how to monetize his unique ability Ed went to his ex-boss' house to make friends with him through that ancient ritual of bonding, spitroasting his wife. I suggest you go back and read the previous installments before reading this one, or just jump in. Unlike previous chapters in this story, this one is sex from start to finish. Later chapters will include more story elements, never fear.

There I was basking in the feeling of getting my old job back, with a raise to boot, sitting next to my boss and sipping a beer as I watched his daughter lick his cum off his wife's tits, like you do, when four young guys I didn't recognize walked in. I was too tired to feel even an initial burst of panic as the handsomest of the guys said to Tom, "Hey dad, me and my buds are going to use the pool if you don't mind."

Tom just waved a hand and said, "Sure Ron, y'all have fun."

The boy said, "Cool," before nodding to his mom and sister who were still naked, as his sister licked a glob of his dad's cum off her mom's right nipple.

I said, "Hold on just a sec guys," and stood up, naked as the day I was born. As expected by this point, none of the guys paid any attention to my swinging dick. I continued, "I'm Ed."

The boy I now knew as Ron stepped over and shook my hand as he politely said, "I'm Ron, and this is Mike, Harvey, and Jerome."

Ron looked like he could step into the role of Captain America if called upon. Mike and Harvey were both athletic, one with brown hair and the other with darker, almost black hair. They were built like soccer players. Jerome, on the other hand, was built more like a sprinter, tall and leanly muscled, with a deep chocolate complexion.

Having shaken Ron's hand, I said, "I didn't know Tom and Cheryl had a son."

He replied, "Yup, I'm Shelby's big brother—she's 18 and I'm 19."

I nodded. It was clear the boys were getting a bit anxious to hit the pool, so I decided to change the subject.

Looking around at the guys I asked, "How many of you guys are virgins?"

I wasn't overly surprised when only Harvey raised his hand. They were athletic and handsome young guys, after all. However, I did raise an eyebrow and say to Ron, "You're not a virgin? Your sister was until your dad popped her cherry just a little while ago. I thought y'all were all about Jesus, no sex before marriage, and all that shit."

Ron smiled and said, "Well, yeah, that's how mom and dad raised me, and I believe that way for the most part. But I got to college, started dating a hottie who wasn't into the whole virginity thing, and well..." He shrugged.

I waved over toward the two naked women. They were sitting back and resting after the hard fucking they'd taken, now that Shelby had finished licking all Tom's cum off her mom's tits. Looking at the group of guys I said, "Seeing those two naked women turns you on, doesn't it?"

It was like flipping a switch. They went from ignoring the women to openly ogling them and Jerome let out a low whistle before saying, "damn Mrs. E, I knew you had some nice tits, but seeing them out in the open like that..."

Harvey, the lone virgin, said, "Yeah, but look at Shelby's tits. Those are perfect."

Smiling, I asked, "how many of you have thought about fucking Cheryl, I mean, Mrs. Edmonds?"

Three of the four shot their hand up, then Ron thoughtfully raised his. Raising my eyebrow again, I asked, "Ron, you've thought about fucking your own mom?"

He held up his hand and made a waffling motion with it. "Well, sort of I guess. Especially when I first hit puberty and was jacking off all the time. Seeing her out next to the pool in her bikini gave me a few impure thoughts."

I laughed. "Good for you, man. What about Shelby? You ever think about fucking your sister."

He shrugged. "Not really. There were a few times when it was chilly in the house and her nipples poked through her t-shirt or nightgown and I looked, but I never really thought about sex with her."

I'd already cum twice today and fucking Cheryl's ass had been intense, so I knew I'd need a little time to rest. But I figured a show could help get my cock ready for action again. Motioning toward the couch again, I said, "Shelby, come over and lick my cock and balls. Tongue my asshole too."

She smiled and perkily said, "sure!" as she bounced up. I headed for the couch and plopped down so I could finish my beer while she used her mouth on me. Motioning again toward Cheryl, I told the boys, "move that coffee table out of the way to make room, and all four of you go over there—get naked and do whatever you want to Mrs. Edmonds."

Shelby was starting to lick my cock, using some of the technique she'd just learned from her mom. I patted her head like she was a puppy and said, "that's right, lick me good and clean. Get all your mom's ass off my dick."

Meanwhile the boys had wasted no time, stripping off clothes as they moved toward Cheryl. I said to her, "Cheryl, you're about to get gangbanged and it really turns you on."

Finally, I said to Tom who was still sipping his scotch. "You really enjoy watching your daughter and wife have sex, and the fact that your son and his friends are about to fuck the shit out of your wife turns you on."

Tom grinned and kicked back, spreading his legs as he absentmindedly fondled his cock and balls. He'd already blown two loads in fairly rapid succession, once in his wife's mouth, then on her tits. I wasn't sure how old he was, but I was guessing he was in his fifties. Even though he was fit, I figured it might take him a while to get it up again.

Cheryl, on the other hand, took no time getting hot and bothered, that is if she'd ever cooled off in the first place. Her son was sucking on one of her big tits while she stroked his cock. Meanwhile Harvey the virgin was making her moan by finger fucking her as she stroked his cock with the other hand. Jerome had zeroed in on her mouth, walking right up and slapping her in the face with a big black dick that must have been nearly ten inches long and thick, in spite of his wiry frame. Cheryl opened her mouth, but with her hands busy couldn't provide further assistance. Jerome wasted no time feeding her his cock as he wrapped his dark hand in her blonde hair. Mike was rubbing his dick against her ass from behind as he reached around to fondle her tits.

The contrast of the blackness of his dick against the paleness of her skin as he pumped into her mouth was hot. I kept watching as I pushed Shelby's head lower and said, "tongue my ass now. Go ahead and use your right hand to help your dad out by playing with his dick."

Like a good girl, Shelby slid lower and stuck her tongue against my asshole and licked. I said, "Stroke my shaft with your left hand." She was already playing with her dad's dick with her right and her coordination left a little to be desired, but the sexiness of the show going on in front of me made up for her clumsiness. I leaned over and pinched one of her pert little nipples hard, then gave it a brutal twist. I felt the vibration as she squealed against my asshole, but she didn't stop licking.

Jerome was fucking Cheryl's face in earnest, a fact he punctuated by telling Ron, "dude, I'm banging the head of my cock against your mom's tonsils."

Ron looked up from her tits and asked, "is she any good?"

Jerome shrugged. "I've had better, but I've wanted to fuck her mouth for so long that it doesn't even matter that she's not that good."

Ron stood up next to him and said, "mom, suck my dick now."

She popped Jerome's dick out of her mouth and said, "okay honey," then promptly took her son's cock in her mouth. Jerome said, "Mrs. E, if you're going to blow your boy, you should stroke my dick—don't just leave me hanging."

Cheryl promptly popped her mouth off her son's cock just long enough to say, "Oh, right, sorry about that Jerome," as she wrapped her pale white hand around his big black dick.

She immediately went back to sucking her son's cock in earnest, but Harvey the virgin said, "Hey, I want my dick sucked too."

Like a good hostess, Cheryl set up a rhythm, taking turns sucking one cock while stroking two others, switching up every few bobs of her head so as not to neglect anyone.

I told Mike from across the room, "dude, Mrs. Edmonds has two holes back there no one's using. Pick one and go to pound town." As I spoke, I pulled Shelby's head toward the head of my cock and she obediently opened her mouth for my hardening dick.

Mike said to me, "It's okay if I fuck her ass? I've never done anal before, and I've always liked her ass."

I waved my hand magnanimously and said, "Sure thing—I loosened it up for you already. There's some lube there on the floor." I then looked at Tom. Shelby was stroking his dick as she blew me, but he was watching the boys going after his wife with a look of hunger on his face. I said, "You don't mind if Mike ass fucks your wife, right Tom?"

Tom said, "heck no, go for it boy."

Mike needed no other encouragement. Grabbing the lube, he put some on his cock, gave it a few strokes, then pushed his dick into Cheryl's ass. The fact that I'd cum in her ass just a little while ago probably made it easier for him.

As Mike was sliding into Cheryl's ass, Harvey suddenly yelled out, "oh shit!" and came like a horse all over Cheryl's face while she stroked his cock as she sucked Jerome's black dick. Jerome laughed and said, "dude, don't cum on my dick!"

Harvey said, "Yeah, sorry dude, I just..."

Jerome said, "No problem. I was getting ready to try out Mrs. E's pussy anyway."

At the sound of that I told Shelby, "Alright, my cock's hard, climb up here and ride my dick."

She popped her mouth off my dick and said with a smile, "sure thing!" She then stood in one fluid motion before straddling my lap and lowering herself onto my cock. In spite of the fact that her dad had just done a good job of boring her out, her pussy was still tight as hell and felt great.

Tom was left to stroke his own cock now, as Jerome told Mike to hold up a second so he could get under Cheryl. He raised her up a bit, then brought her sloppy wet pussy down on his fat black cock. With Mike in her ass she was now getting double penetrated and when her son, Ron, moved around in front of her and started fucking her face, she was officially airtight.

Shelby was bouncing exuberantly up and down on my cock and on a whim I said, "go ahead and cum Shelby." She immediately grabbed onto my shoulders and shook, her tits bouncing right in front of my face, as she cried out, "I'm cumming!"

Looking around the shaking girl, I said, "Cheryl, it really turns you on to have three studs, cum hard..." and she immediately started making squealing sounds around her son's cock.

Harvey had stepped aside to watch, but his dick was already starting to get hard again. I'm only 26, so I remembered the recuperative powers 18-year-old guys have very well. I decided to be a nice guy and said, "Shelby, get on your hands and knees on the rug."

With as much cheer as she seemed to do everything, Shelby said, "sure!" and hopped off my cock to get down on her hands and knees.

I said to Harvey, "hey, bring me that lube, dude."

He said, "no problem," and picked it up to bring it over.

In the background, Jerome said to Mike, "hey dude, Mrs. E's pussy is loose and sloppy. Let me get at that ass, my man."

Mike said, "sure, no problem, bro," and pulled out of her ass. He then said, "Hey Ron, why don't you try your mom's cunt out, dude."

Ron smiled and said, "Heck yeah," and pulled out of his mom's mouth. Without wasting a moment, Mike stepped over and put his cock into Cheryl's ass. She sucked and bobbed on his cock, apparently unbothered by the fact that it had just been in her ass.

Meanwhile Jerome called across to me for the lube and I tossed it to him so he could lube up. I began to push my cock into Shelby's virgin ass at the same time Jerome pushed his cock into Cheryl's ass.

Jerome let out a deep groan as he said, "oh yeah, that's more like it."

Shelby let out a little squeal of pain, so I quickly said, "Shelby, you love my cock in your ass." She immediately changed her squeal of pain to a moan of ecstasy. I looked across at Harvey and said, "Dude, Shelby's mouth is empty—fill it up."

With a grin, Harvey stepped forward and put his dick into Shelby's pretty little mouth. On a whim, I reached up to high five him and he slapped my hand in the classic Eiffel Tower move as we spitroasted Shelby.

The feel of Shelby's tight ass around my dick was heightened by the sight of Ron sliding under his mom so she could ride his dick as Jerome fucked her ass. The sounds of her ecstatic moans were muffled by the way Mike vigorously fucked her mouth, holding her head in his hands and using it like a pussy.

Harvey and I had set up a good rhythm as we fucked Shelby and as her dad looked on, I saw his cock starting to get hard again as he stroked it. Good job old dude!

For a while the room was filled with the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh, feminine moans, and periodic bits of locker room talk such as Jerome saying to Ron, "Dude, your mom's ass is just the right amount of tight on my dick."

Suddenly Mike called out a long, "FUUCK..." As he held Cheryl's head in his hands and came hard in her mouth.

As Mike stumbled back from Cheryl, Tom stood up, walked over, and without preamble slid his dick into his wife's mouth as he said, "suck it baby!"

Ron was next to pop, arching his back and groaning as he filled his mom's pussy with cum. I said to Harvey, "Switch up man, take her ass or pussy and I'll take her mouth."

Harvey said, "sure thing," and switched ends with me as I walked around then buried my dick in Shelby's mouth. It made it hotter to me that I had just been fucking her tight little ass before I put my dick in her mouth. Harvey promptly sank his dick into Shelby's cunt, and again we set up a rhythm as we spitroasted the moaning girl.

Suddenly Jerome said, "SHIIIIT YEAH..." as he came in Cheryl's ass. He stepped back, wiped the sweat off his face, then walked away like a fighter stepping out of the ring.

I could see Harvey starting to tense up—he was really going to have to work on his staying power—as I buried my dick as far down Shelby's throat as she could take it. She gurgled around my cock as I said, "dude, don't cum in her cunt. You might knock her up, cum in her ass."

Harvey gave me a little salute and pulled out of Shelby's cunt, then pushed his dick into her ass. Even though I had just been ass fucking her and his dick was covered with her pussy juice, it was clear that he was having trouble getting his cock into her tight little ass. It didn't really matter, though, because he only got about four inches in before he gripped her hips and moaned out, "YEEEESSSS!" as he came in her ass.

I shook my head as I gripped Shelby's hair and pounded her mouth with my cock. Harvey was going to have to work on his control, but what a way to lose your virginity. As I fucked Shelby's mouth I said, "You love getting mouthfucked, masturbate while I fuck your face." Her hands immediately flew to her empty little pussy.

Across the room, Tom told his wife, "put your butt up baby," as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

Tired but game, Cheryl did as she was told and he knelt behind her. Not only had she been ass fucked by three different guys today, one of whom had a massive cock, but she had also taken two loads of cum in her ass. Even though Tom was packing a good-sized cock he practically fell right into her gaping asshole.

I was starting to get a leg cramp and decided to go ahead and push toward an orgasm, so I fucked Shelby's face so hard I could feel my balls bouncing off her chin. Her hand flew as it stroked her clit and when I came with a roar I said, "cum hard Shelby." Her entire body convulsed as I pumped cum into her mouth and down her throat.

I stepped back and shook my leg to get rid of the cramp as I told Shelby, "go over there and tongue your dad's ass as he ass fucks your mom."

With a smile marred by a bit of my cum running down onto her chin, Shelby hopped up, making her tits bounce as she headed over to her mom and dad. Her dad was sweating bullets as he pounded his wife's ass. Shelby came up behind him and said, "slow down a little so I can get to your ass, daddy."

Tom was so focused he barely payed her attention, but he did slow down enough that his daughter could tongue his ass as he ass fucked his wife. Then he mumbled out a, "thanks sweetie, that feels great."

I went over to the mini-fridge in the liquor cabinet and grabbed a cold beer, popped the top, and took a healthy pull. I told Ron and the guys, "go ahead and grab your suits and head out to the pool fellas. The ladies are getting tired."

Ron had been watching his sister tongue her dad's ass while Tom ass fucked his wife, but he turned toward me and said, "what? Oh, yeah, sure, that makes sense. Come on guys."

I took my beer and sat down to watch the rest of the show as the younger guys grabbed their things, then they went out to the pool. Tom was getting red faced and I was seriously worried about him having a heart attack as he pounded away at his wife's ass. That would get in the way of me starting work again. Fortunately, even as I started to worry about whether or not Tom would die with his dick in his wife's ass and his daughter's tongue up his ass, he suddenly let out a guttural roar as he grabbed his wife's hips hard enough I was sure there would be bruises later as he pumped what was the third load of cum she'd taken up her ass. It's hard to believe she'd been an anal virgin only a few hours ago.

I could tell Tom was seriously wiped as he stumbled over to the couch and flopped down, panting. I said to Shelby, "hey, grab your dad some water."

She said, "sure!" hopped up, went and got a bottle of water from the fridge and took it to him. She handed it to him and asked with concern in her voice, "are you okay daddy?"

He patted her bare thigh and said, "I just need a second to rest, baby." He then started guzzling his water.

Pretty soon, Tom's color started returning to normal, which I was happy to see. I stood up and starting gathering my clothes. "See you in the office on Monday, Tom?"

He waved weakly, and said, "Yeah Ed, see you Monday."

I got dressed and walked to the door, pausing to look back. Shelby was still naked, sitting next to her dad with her hand on his thigh and a look of concern on her face. Cheryl was lying back on the rug, resting as cum no doubt dribbled from her ass and pussy. The guys were all out at the pool, laughing and joking. I smiled and said, "Thanks for having me over."

Cheryl raised her head and waved as she said politely, "you're welcome any time Ed."

I smiled as I walked out the door and thought that I would likely take her up on her offer to come back.