All Comments on 'What Men REALLY Think'

by Bardot1990

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmmm, barely more than one follower per story. That speaks volumes, you should listen.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Your boyfriend might think that way but not every man thinks this way. Some of us are not controlled by our dicks, dispite what women think. Good luck with your boyfriends fantasy.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 2 years agoAuthor

The standard complaint about my writing is that I use too many big words. This story IS an exposition of my boyfriend's unvarnished sexual fantasies. I thought it was pretty funny. Hopefully the women in the story are Literotica readers. If so, please contact me offline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly - this cracked me up. It's funny, in the usual Andrew Dice Clay kind of stupid way and I suppose 'Lawrence' is completely ignorant that extremely few natural women have a 2:1 ratio waist, nor do they have double-basketball size asses. I suppose in the world of John Persons they do - but then again, this is the world that your boyfriend Lawrence wants to live in. So be it. My advice - dump his ass. He's not worth the time, nor the effort. Find someone with an IQ over 120 that honestly thinks more about the real qualities (and body parts) that women really do possess other than just three orifices.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBardot1990@Bardot1990
I am Bardot. I became interested in this genre as a teenager sneaking peeks into the romance novels strewn around the homes of women in my family. The sexually interesting parts could always be found at the ends of each chapter. To me, those books were never descriptiv...