What She Looked Forward To

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laughed. "We're fine," Tom said. Holly was speechless.

"So, good news, got the engineer here, and he says he can get you going in just a couple of minutes. I'm sure you're eager to get out."

"I don't know," Holly said. "It's kind of cozy in here." She gave Tom a girlish peck on the cheek. Tom looked at her admiringly, traced a finger across her lips.

"So what's going to happen is there's going to be a reset. The elevator will move up from between floors, stopping at 9. Then you'll hear a bell, and that's your signal to press the buttons for whatever floors you're going to, and then you're good to go."

"Great," Holly said. "I'll be calling your office in the morning about my legal options."

"You're going to have a hard time arguing emotional harm and distress, hon."

Holly's face fell. She and Tom looked around and finally caught the tiny camera lens tucked into a corner of the car.

"Anyway," the man chuckled. "Just wait for the signal and they you're good to go. Have a good evening, kids." The speaker clicked off.

Sheepishly, Tom and Holly got dressed. He helped her put her toys and lube back in her Solo and Partners bag. They waited, and soon enough the bell sounded.

Holly pressed the button for 18, home.

Tom didn't do a thing.