All Comments on 'What She Really Wanted'

by shivadancer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Oh it looks like one of those nights here at LW. wimp cuck fest. Time for the 1-star machine to start handing out 1 star ratings down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why did you

ever go home again?

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 5 years ago
Great story.

To Dominantyet stupid22. Why do you even bother coming here when you know what kind of stories are here? You think those 1 stars mean anything? Grow up

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epic stupidity.

You know what he did with all those photos and texts? He forwarded them to her parents, all her friends and all their acquaintances. Then he went home to pack and file for a divorce. What kind of special moron whores themselves out and sends pictures????? This has to be one of the dumbest stories EVER!

LOL bad.

1 star

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Well Plyfucker, I read all the new stories in several sections, this being one of them, and unless you are retarded (a strong possibility now that I think about it) you might notice that there are a lot more stories posted in this section besides wimp pie slurping, wretched excuse for a man cuckold stories. We have BTB, RAAC, stories involving wife sharing that don't rely on the husband being a weak closet case glutton for humiliation, and all other shit in between. I rate them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I could never allow another man to fuck my wife with permission. She’d be out and divorced as fast as I could but two hot woman with big strap ons taking it to her two holes I might be able to get past.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous