What She Wants

Story Info
Bridget gets what she wants. Stefan’s happy to give it.
3.4k words
4.14
8.5k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers

"Private Di Bristol reporting for Boot Camp, Sarge. All shipshape and Bristol fashion", said a bright and bubbly Bridget as Stefan opened his front door.

"What are you like? You're kinda mixing your metaphors, I think but I'll let it go. And what's this with "Di"?"

"It was my radio name, my brand. Just using my middle name, instead of my first and my maiden rather than married surname. The bosses didn't think that Bridget Offerton would have the same draw as "Di Bristol" even though it was the same little old me."

"Interesting, good to see you keen for your workout, though."

Stefan eyed the vision before him up and down. Hair tied back in a scrunchy, beautiful beaming face looking up at him and that curvy body hidden away in a leisure suit with the open zippered top and slightly low cut t-shirt offering just a hint of what he knew lay beneath.

"Yes, thanks for walking me home last night. I was quite squiffy after those mojitos. Sorry I couldn't persuade you to stay over.."

"Well, we're in a formal relationship to better the physical and mental wellbeing of one another during this health crisis. It was my duty as your bubble partner. Besides, we'll spend the night together tonight, for sure, your place or mine?"

"Ooh, come to mine for tea and you can have me for breakfast.. I mean, breakfast with me!"

"Both, I hope, anyway follow me", said Stefan in fake stern manner.

Stefan led Bridget past the stairs on which he had impatiently fucked her doggystyle within minutes of her crossing his threshold and down the stairs that led to his business premises. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, glimpsing left, they both must have been conscious of the fact that they had shared a shower cubicle there for a second saucy session. But it was Stefan who had to get a hold of himself. He had said it himself "exercise not sexercise". Yes, it ticked the physical and mental wellbeing boxes but his older lover had a genuine desire to get a bit fitter and he was the professional that could assist her toward that goal. "Down, boy!" he thought.

Stefan led Bridget past the sauna area and dip pools through to the back of the basement where the gym could be used either air-conditioned with the doors closed or as was more appropriate on this warm spring day with the doors open and the sunken courtyard available for outdoor exercising.

"Now, I told you, I'm no PT but I've devised a program for you which will gently introduce you back into a regular exercise regime." said Stefan.

"You know I'm no PT either. Have I ever left you unsatisfied? With a full ball sack?"

"Oh, give us a chance. It's hard enough restraining myself as it is without you and your innuendo. Now take this sheet, follow the instructions moving around the gym to each exercise station in numerical order and if you need any assistance or have any questions, I'll be right beside you."

Bridget sulkily complied. A slow walk on the treadmill with shake-outs and stretches, various floor exercises, some of which needed Stefan's guidance, Bridget fighting the urge not to be naughty as he leant over her showing her which limb was supposed to be in which position. The gym session lasted just 50 minutes but Stefan thought it had been a good start.

"Do you think you could follow that program independently next time?". She nodded. "You've done really well. Massage before shower!"

"M-m massage?" asked Bridget suddenly nervous at the thought of a professional physiotherapist on a busman's holiday on her body.

"Yes, I'd like to and it will do you good. I'm told my hands work wonders but I don't have a good benchside manner."

Through an inconspicuous door between the isolation tank rooms and the steam room, Bridget was led into the massage chamber.

"Go and get undressed and then lay on that bench, face down with your head through the hole."

Behind the screen, Bridget unzipped her leisure suit top, removed it and let it fall to the floor. She unlaced her trainers, removed the ankle socks and pulled her tracksuit bottoms down. Now in only her bra and knickers she felt strangely vulnerable. She had got to know this man physically in every way conceivable. They had both declared love for each other but this had all been in the last 4 days. Did she really know him?

"You, OK there luv?" came the gruff voice of her much younger lover.

"Am I just having jitters because I'm in his cellar almost naked? It didn't bother me yesterday as I pumped his cock with my tits and watched his semen spurt over my neck and cleavage."

Bridget shuddered, centred herself and remembering the magical passion of the last 4 days - the passion that she had sought to spark with her bodacious "bubbling up" plan - shouted "just struggling with this damn bra! I'll be right there."

She released the magnificent knockers from their splendidly engineered housings and pulled the knickers down her legs. No wet patch in the crotch, no flush in her cheeks, no dry mouth. "Perhaps I'm just not feeling it today! Oh well, a skilled masseur wants to rub me down, I could just try relaxing into it, I suppose."

As Bridget rounded the screen, holding her towel in front of her midriff, she saw Stefan now in white scrubs with his back to her as he prepared some oils on the worktop in front of the mirror.

"Hop on the bench and just try to relax. I can tell that you're nervous for some reason. And lose the towel, please. No need for modesty around me."

The lady obeyed her master and lay face down on the massage bench.

Stefan approached the bench carrying a bottle of specially mixed oils. He poured a small amount on his hands, placed the bottle on the wheeled bathroom tidy unit, then, after rubbing his hands together, placed them between Bridget's shoulders. Bridget let out a sigh of relief and remembrance of the touch that she'd craved, experienced and was now feeling again. She felt those large hands covering every respectable inch of her small yet broad back. The thought of the places they were touching led to thoughts of the parts they were not. She longed for them to, but knew that there was no rush, let the man do what he wanted to do and all in good time, if it was meant to happen, she'd be ready. When she stopped over-thinking she drifted away and was barely conscious of the sounds of the early stages of her arousal being audible. When she did realise that she was uttering those noises out loud, she became more turned on.

"Oh, Stefan, your hands really do work wonders!"

Oiling his hands regularly as he massaged the whole woman before him, Stefan now worked the backs of both Bridget's legs and as his hands neared her gorgeous fat arsecheeks he was struck by the heat emanating from that area. Massaging the back was always the soulless part of the job, he looked forward to Bridget turning over, allowing him eye contact and the view of most of his lover's best attributes. This thought was getting him aroused. He slipped his hand down the front of the trousers to adjust himself. This merely gave his penis the freedom to straighten and stiffen more.

"Time for the front, now, darling!"

Stefan lowered his head towards Bridget's beautiful face and kissed her on the lips. Bridget's heart fluttered and she was sure she felt her fanny get a little wetter.

"I'm looking forward to this bit." said Stefan pouring more oil into his hands, rubbing them together and placing each hand on Bridget's splendid tits.

Bridget cooed with delight as her masseur rubbed and squeezed her breasts. His fingers tweaked her nipples causing them to stiffen. The soft, heavy funbags wobbled with each touch from her lover. Stefan could feel his dick straining in the restrictive cotton trousers. He raised his oiled hands to Bridget's neck and gently squeezed her throat.

"The fans used to call me "The Strangler", you know?"

Bridget trusted him implicitly but the thought of tender touch turning to strangulation had crossed her mind. This had been part of the reason for the trepidation she had felt as she was undressing.

"You are going to fuck me, aren't you?"

"Sure thing, babe but you need loosening up a bit more yet though." and he resumed his massage.

"Sometimes you don't seem to know what you want, Bridget, dear. You've come in here all shy and nervous like you didn't know me and didn't want me anywhere near you and soon you'll be begging me to ram my cock harder and harder up your sopping wet fuckhole."

"Too right I will! You have to understand though that my feelings and mood are changeable. I can get spooked and clam up but just the right words or touch and I can become as horny as hell again. We're complex organisms us older women."

The rest of the massage, as delightful as Bridget found it was just a preamble to what came next. Stefan rubbed the last of the oil in his hands into Bridget's stomach and thighs, the dry skin accepting the soothing uncture like the soil drinking in long awaited rain. He then used the hand sanitiser and rubbed his hands on a nearby towel before instructing Bridget to spread her legs. He went to the bottom of the bench and leaned over so that his face was almost buried in the hairy, damp muff. The overriding fragrance was that of the oils but just over that was the delicious odour of the lady's sweat and yes, a hint of cunt juice. Stefan inhaled deeply and moved in to taste it for himself. Bridget squealed in delight. He set about french-kissing those lips with which he'd become so familiar over the last four days. His nose nuzzled Bridget's clit. Stefan's cock was craving attention but Stefan knew he had to exercise self-control. Bridget was moaning and every now and then came a "Fuck" or "Omigod!" through clenched teeth. Stefan was hell bent on giving the girl the first of her orgasms today with his mouth.

"Oh god, oh god, oh gawwdd!" Stefan felt his lover's body tense and relax in quick succession and knew he'd done good work.

"Now fuck me, will you?" said Bridget impatiently.

Stefan kept his mouth locked on the sweet wet cunt of his much older partner.

"Please put that cock of yours inside me NOW!"

No more invitation needed, Stefan rose and moved towards Bridget's face. She impatiently pulled his pants down to his knees and watched the cock spring free of its restraint. She grabbed it with her right hand and opened her mouth as wide as she could to allow it to enter in one go. Stefan pulled the tunic over his head and threw it to the floor. Bridget released his cock and Stefan went back to his former position at the foot of the bench. He grabbed both of her feet and pulled her unceremoniously along the bench so that her arse was just at the end. He pushed into the soaking love chamber like walking through an open door.

Once in, he thrust, Bridget moaned, he thrust again, she cooed, he thrust harder and faster and the reciprocal noises could not keep pace. He fucked her the hardest he had done so far. She felt dirtier than he could remember, maybe the sweat from the workout, maybe their pent-up lust from the massage session. He kept thrusting and found he was in deep abandon. No thought for his woman's second orgasm, not because he no longer wanted her to experience it but because it was secondary to his duty to fuck her with every fibre of his being and if an early ejaculation were the consequence then so be it. He needn't have worried. If he hadn't been so fixated on pumping that woman's willing wet cunt as hard as he could, he might have been conscious of the writhing and screaming of his partner as she neared her climax. Stefan shot his load at the point of deepest penetration but continued spurting as he withdrew and re-entered a further couple of times. Bridget had watched, transfixed as she saw her young man's unselfconscious sexpressions.

"What's he really thinking?"

Stefan pulled up his pants and went to the other end of the bench. He kissed Bridget passionately on the lips, his mouth still wet with her juices.

"So that's what my cunt smells like? And tastes like?"

"Mmm. Let's shower now."

Stefan helped Bridget down from the bench. He kicked off the trousers and threw the pants and tunic into the laundry basket. He led Bridget by the hand through to the shower cubicles. He sat Bridget on the seat in the shower cubicle where he had given Bridget a pearl necklace just yesterday. Stefan turned on the shower and transferred the soap from dispenser to hands to his chest. Bridget stepped down from the seat and approached Stefan. She took soap from the dispenser and rubbed it into her lover's chest then rubbing the lather down his side and around his back. Her huge breasts pressed against his stomach. Bridget's soapy hands slid down to his buttocks. Stefan reciprocated lathering his woman's back. Bridget reached for more soap and dropped to her knees. She soaped his pubic hair, his testicles and then the lengthening shaft of his penis. She looked up at Stefan and feeling they were in accord she turned around and placed her hands on the seat. She offered up her arse and Stefan gripped his manhood and rubbed it up and down her undercarriage, brushing against her anus and parting the soft, wet lips of her cunt, he wondered if he had the required ardour to complete the task so soon after his previous exertions.

"Not my pussy, Stefan. Use my arse this time, please!"

Those words gave him the extra 5% rigidity he needed. That, combined with the lubricity afforded by the soap, allowed the tip of his dick to enter the arsehole more easily than previously. He needed to use some force to get the tight orifice to accept his whole girth but after three or four pushes he was able to slide in and almost out of Bridget's butthole. Bridget was grunting and swearing and Stefan found himself panting in the steamy environment.

"Christ, who'd have thought that my aged neighbour would be such a superb, filthy fuck?" Stefan asked himself.

"Bridget, babe, I'm gonna cum!" and a couple of spurts of jizz shot, unseen, into the dark cavity.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Stefan."

Stefan resumed showering and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel.

"I'll give you some privacy, come on out to the terrace when you're ready."

The old lady lathered herself and as her hand neared her pubic mound she felt the urge to frig herself. She parted her cunt lips and dipped a finger in the juicy hole but quuckly withdrew and traced her labia to the bean at the top. With three fingers she rubbed her clitoris in circular motion. The lady dick became erect and Bridget wanked harder. She could bring herself off quite quickly when the need arose and minutes later she convulsed in silent ecstasy.

"I have no shame" she thought.

Stefan had slipped into a robe and had made coffee for them both. Bridget came through the gym in shower slippers and with a bath sheet wrapped around her voluptuous body.

"What time do you want me round at yours tonight?"

"Let's aim to eat at 7 but you can come round anytime before then."

"I'll get there at 6:30 then. What are you going to do this afternoon?"

"A nap, I think. I can hardly walk after all that fucking!"

********

Stefan rang the doorbell and was greeted by Bridget. She wore her brown-grey hair up in a bun. She had an apron over her gorgeous turquoise wrap dress. Her smooth legs were bare and she wore high heeled shoes. Stefan wondered what she wore underneath.

"I'll find out soon enough." he thought to himself.

Bridget led him into her kitchen where she was finishing off the cooking. She opened the fridge door and took out the bottle of chardonnay and poured into the empty glass. She then topped up her own.

Stefan asked questions about Bridget's life outside these four walls, before this blasted lockdown. Her family, friends, where she used to go on holiday. Stefan told her that he really wanted to take her away for a break in the sun as soon as they were allowed.

"Imagine the long, lazy days, just sunbathing, eating, drinking, afternoon siestas, slipping back to the room to fuck whenever we want."

"That's pretty much what we do now." said Bridget.

The meal was perfect. The couple learnt a lot about each other over the course of the evening and several glasses of wine. Finally, Bridget signalled that she was ready for bed. She led Stefan up to her preferred bedroom at the front of the house, she drew the curtains and asked Stefan to excuse her as she had to go to the bathroom. Stefan started to undress and was down to his underpants and socks when Bridget returned in a satin dressing gown. He could see that she had already removed her bra. The flap of the gown parted slightly and he caught a glimpse of pink knicker. He whipped off his socks and put his hand down the front of the briefs. He gave his cock a quick tug which caused it to stiffen and straighten and pop up out of the top of the undergarment. Stefan got into the right hand side of the bed and Bridget approached the other side removing her gown as she did. Stefan pulled back the quilt and Bridget slipped in. Bridget kissed her young lover's face tenderly and stroked his side. Stefan's right hand went straight to her left tit, squeezing it gently.

"I don't want to fuck tonight. Can I just wank you off?"

"Oh god, yes please!"

Stefan lay back as Bridget pulled down his briefs. Her small left hand gripped the stiff shaft and slowly rubbed it up and down. Stefan groped Bridget's left boob, squeezing it harder as the intensity of the gentle masturbation mounted. He dropped his hand to Bridget's knicker line and slipped his hand inside. He twiddled her pubic hair before slipping a finger across her clit and down into her moist pussy.

"Go gently, please. Take your time, I'll get there eventually."

Fingering his lover while she still had her knickers on was a turn-on for Stefan. It felt like something that teenagers would do, it felt slightly forbidden. He stared at the face of his woman as she worked his cock. He could see now that his fingering and beanflicking was having an effect on Bridget as she bit her lip, wriggled and writhed and rolled her eyes. Stefan wanted to hold back from his own climax so that he could bring her to hers first. Stefan felt the grip of Bridget's thighs tighten on his hand and the grip of her hand on his cock loosen as she let out a loud moan, followed by "Yes, yes, yes!" and he felt the gush of a small amount of fluid run over his fingers, soaking a small area of the pink cotton fabric.

"Jesus that was good. I fucking love you, Stefan Haris!"

She resumed her wanking action on the young man's hard cock and watched it intently hoping to observe the whole ejaculation take place. She felt Stefan tense his buttocks and legs and took this as a sign to up her rhythm. This she did and Stefan yelled,

"Yes, Bridget, yes. Yes!"

and Bridget watched as just three spurts shot up and fell back and ran down her fingers. Stefan told her he loved her.

"That's all I want. My pussy, lips or hands sticky from the jizz of a man I love and who loves me before I go off to sleep." she thought.

Lew_P
Lew_P
5 Followers