What Turned Me On Pt. 03

Story Info
Lesbian fantasies.
3.3k words
4.63
6.1k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What turned me on Part 3.

Several more court appearances had led to this divorce dragging out longer than I thought it would have been. And I wasn't okay with it. I wanted this to be over. I wanted to be free. I wanted this house sold, so I could get my own place. I wanted to get my maiden name back and move forward with life.

Thursday morning, I received a call from Jane's assistant. She asked me if I could come in later today or tomorrow because Jane had received a verbal offer for a settlement and wanted to speak with me personally before she drafted the paperwork.

I agreed to come see Jane at 1:00 P.M. the next day and felt a bit of giddiness inside of me. One because maybe this divorce was finally coming to an end, second to see Jane again, in the privacy of her office.

As I rummaged through my closet late Friday morning, in my mind I was looking for something casual and proper for a quick office meeting, but I think subconsciously, I wanted to get dressed up. I wanted to look hot and sexy for her, and before I even realized it, I was pulling out dresses and heels that matched.

After my long wet, rather hot shower, I put on a sharp long knee length white dress. I put on my nude-colored pantyhose, curled my hair, put on my makeup and my 3-inch white heels, which made me feel like a queen every time I wore them, and made my way out of the house.

I drove to Jane's office and the whole time my heart was racing. I wasn't sure why. Was it because this divorce was hopefully coming to an end, or because I was dressed up for Jane? Or that I was just dressed up and starting to become myself again. Oddly enough, most of the answers would come during the 20-minute-long meeting and over that weekend.

As I was waiting in Jane's lobby, I felt nervous and anxious, like I was waiting for someone to pick me up for a date. My hands were slightly shaking and I felt like I was sitting under a heat lamp. But I looked sharp. I looked confident and I looked hot. And today was my day to become a woman again, believe in myself again, and take steps forward to be who I was before. I had things under control as best as I could, until that door opened and the secretary stated; "Mrs. Smith, Jane will see you now."

I was escorted into her office and sat down at her desk. Jane wasn't in the room yet, but I could smell the light scent of her perfume lingering in the air. With a loud whoosh and her voice following I heard Jane come through the door. She was on her cell phone, talking to someone else. She acknowledged my being there with a bright smile and whispered "Hello" as she ended up behind her desk.

As she hung up her call, she took a deep breath and stated, "Wow, sometimes this line of work can be crazy."

With a chuckle, she spoke out to me, "Hi, how are you, Jillian?"

"I'm good," I replied as she shifted through her paperwork.

After finding her notes regarding my case, Jane stood up and walked around to the opposite side of her desk, edging her ass at the end of it, leaning against it, just adjacent to me. Jane flipped through the paperwork, looked at me, and realized I was all dressed up.

"You look great today." She spoke. "I like the dress."

"Thanks," I replied. "I wanted to start giving myself more confidence."

More confidence I thought to myself, that was stupid to say.

But Jane went right along with it, by following up with; "Can't say I blame you, us girls need to feel sexy and confident."

Jane was wearing a short black skirt, a teal-colored silky shirt, black nylons, and a hot pair of heels. I could smell her perfume much stronger now that she was back in the room and I was in awe sitting there watching her read through some notes, contemplating her words to me, and doing her best for my case.

Honestly, the more she stood there reading through her paperwork, formulating her words, the more, I thought about kissing her. I wanted to reach out and run my hand up and down her sexy thin legs. I wondered what kind of panties she had on. I wondered if her pussy was shaved or waxed. I got really turned on because as much as she was standing in front of me, because I kept seeing those porn actresses stripping clothes off and sucking and fucking one another in that office scene, and felt as if that could be us.

I shifted in my seat because suddenly I was overly nervous and overly warm. My pussy was tingling and I felt juices flowing. I know I licked my lips and had trouble swallowing some saliva, as I sat in awe of her sexy, beautiful body. I couldn't deny it anymore, as much as I chalked this up to some stray, I hate men fantasy, I wanted her. I wanted to eat her out. I wanted her to have her tongue inside of me, and her fingers inside of me and I wanted to hear her moan as I made her cum.

When she finally began to explain the details of the verbal agreement she had received, I focused on what she was saying coming back to reality. I didn't need to be fog-headed while working on my divorce because I was horny. After some discussion, we wanted some small changes, but all in all, we were satisfied with the agreement.

After the business aspect was over, Jane wandered back around to behind her desk and sat down letting out a long slow release of her breath. She reached down and slipped off one of her heels rubbing her foot and spewing out, "Sometimes these heels just kill my feet."

I chuckled in agreement because we all know there are some heels that just tear you up.

"So, Jillian, what are you going to do when this is all over?" She asked.

When it's over?" I questioned.

"You know, are you buying a new house? Finding work? Going to date anyone?

My heart skipped a beat. I heard what she said, and I knew it was a benign question about my life and dating anyone, but I heard it as; "will I date women? Or stay with men." And sadly, I didn't have the answer.

I babbled out a response of; "Umm, I don't know, guess it depends on where a house might be, or if I can get my old job back, and as for dating, I, I, I, I, I, I guess, I'll have to see. Can't say I want men right now." Slipped from my lips.

And I instantly got blushed and realized, I literally just admitted I wanted pussy. Even though I didn't say that, I know how it sounded.

"Well, that's your choice," she replied. "But you wouldn't be the first woman to swear off men, after cases like this." She replied.

Jane leaned forward pushing her torso up against the desk towards me, looked me deep in my eyes, and said, 'Time will tell for you, Jillian. But I will tell you, that we've all wanted to swear off men at one point or another, and we've all had those life-changing thoughts."

I swear to God, as I sit here and tell you this story, I had no doubt that she just admitted to me, in a professional way, that she was a lesbian or had at least changed to a lesbian lifestyle after a bad relationship, and my body quivered. She may have not meant it that way, or even dated women, but in my mind, I heard, I am a lesbian and there's nothing wrong with dating women.

And It's like something clicked in my mind. I could hear myself saying to her, "I want you." I could hear myself telling another woman, "I want you." And it was at that moment that I felt myself accept the fact that I didn't want men, I wanted a woman. I wanted that taboo different lifestyle. I wanted to be eating pussy instead of sucking dick. And as life-altering and unsettling as it was for me to accept that. I knew it to be true.

Jane reached her arms out across her desk for us to hold hands. As our hands grasped and I leaned forward towards her desk grasping her hands, she looked me deep in the eyes and said, "Jillian you are stronger than you know. You are beautiful and sexy and if you dress like you are right now, you'll have no problem meeting anyone you'd like to date. I started to tear up and I whispered "Thank you" to her. But as we sat there holding hands across the desk, her thumb was lightly stroking the top of the side of my hand and her eyes were saying to me, "Become a lesbian, because I want you."

At least that's how I read it and I think my eyes were screaming, please seduce me, take me, fuck me, and make me want this!

When Jane pulled her hands from me, she advised me she would call "what's his name" attorney, advising him of our changes, and call me to let me know if it was accepted and when our next court date was.

With that, we both stood up and she began walking me towards her door, making small talk. When we reached the door, she surprisingly wrapped her arms around me, giving me a long soft hug. I literally broke down into tears, because it was something I had been needing for a long time. She held me a while whispering positive words and messages as I began to gather my composure.

When she pulled away her hands grabbed mine again and she looked me deeply in my eyes and whispered. "You got this."

As much as that meant to me and as much as she was supporting me through a rough period of my life, which I appreciated. I basked in the glow that I had the chance to finally touch her hands and hold myself against her. And not that I haven't hugged women before, but holding her. Holding someone I had a sexual interest in was rather exciting.

After leaving the office while in the elevator, a million thoughts crossed my mind. Including my acceptance that I admitted to myself that I wanted women. I could smell her perfume on me and I began to wonder what it would be like to date another woman. To want sex, but knowing there was no dick to be inserted into me. No giving blow jobs, but yet being on my knees eating out a pussy. Still concerned this was a man-hating phase and that I'd never date women or change sides. But yet, not finding any man I've recently seen attractive while fantasizing about women.

Thoughts about everything from who would make dinner, to who would sleep on what side of the bed. Would we wear each other's clothes if we were the same size? How would I explain this to my family? Or would I just tell them I am helping a female friend by letting her live with me? Would we have romantic getaways? Would we have spur-of-the-moment sitting on the couch watching TV sexual play? Would I eat her out first, or her on me? Would we use dildos? Strap-ons? Would we still want dick?

All of these thoughts as curious as they were couldn't break my mind from going back to Jane holding my hands. Jane telling me that a lot of women swear off men. That it's okay to swear off men. To me, it was the biggest hint in the world, that she told me it's okay to change teams. To want women. To rather have pussy. To go after her, to date her, to eat her out. I was as giddy as a girl on prom night. I was scared, I was unsure, and I had butterflies swirling in my stomach. But hearing those words, "Swear off men" made me feel so alive. Like I got permission to live. I was so tingly, I felt I could have floated through the air.

By the time I walked through the parking garage to my car, I was soaking wet. I was turned on beyond belief. I was so horny, that I couldn't take it. I had permission from a hot sexy lady who just told me - in not some many words - go be a lesbian. Want pussy. Become yourself and I loved each moment of these newfound emotions and thoughts. Every nerve, every instinct, every inch; every previous experience led to me wanting to be fucked hard by a big thick dick, that even my ass was pulsing. But suddenly discovering and realizing I was turned on by her and had thoughts of sexual explorations with her. Coupled with thoughts of kissing women. Sucking tits. Eating a wet pussy, being in a 69. Fingering a pussy, other than mine. Soft sexy skin. Clean smooth bodies. Hot wet multiple orgasms. No hairy oaf on top of me, pounding me, but a beautiful woman pleasuring me was enlightening.

I got into my car and I was planning on running home and just taking care of business in the privacy of my own home, but as I put my key in the ignition, and caught another whiff of Jane's perfume on my hands and clothes, I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

I looked around and realized I was in the back corner of the lot, with views down the main aisle and there weren't any cars next to me. I rubbed my right hand up and down my panty-hose-clad legs, letting my heels fall off my heel, and just kept visualizing her leaning over the desk, her hands reaching out to me. Her cleavage showing from the top of her shirt.

Before I knew it my hand was right up and on top of my panties running up and down the soft silky material, as my legs spread out as far as I could spread them. I reached my left hand down into my dress from the side, slid it under my bra, and started softly grabbing, cupping, and caressing my own breast, while my other hand kept teasing my pussy over my panties.

In my mind and my fantasy, I envisioned when Jane reached over the desk, she told me that I was hot and sexy and that she wanted me. That she needed me as her lover. That she wanted to kiss me and with that, she pulled me off of my chair upwards towards her as she leaned over her desk more to kiss me. In my fantasy when she kissed me, our lipsticks met and when our mouths parted our tongues touched each other and the passion ignited from there.

I slid my panties aside and realized my pussy was wetter right now than it had been in a long time. I ran my hands up and down my pulsing lips, over my clit, making myself even more turned on than I already was. In my fantasy, after Jane and I kissed deeply, I slid up her skirt revealing her thigh-high pantyhose, and seeing her sexy black panties cupping and holding in her wet waxed pussy which wanted my hand and my fingers.

I pulled my hand from my shirt, looked around to make sure no one was walking by and I raised my dress up to my hips, and slid my panties down, keeping them at my feet, but opening my legs as far as I could.

When I went back to my fantasy, I had my hand deep inside Jane's panties, fingering her soaking wet pussy as her hands were down in mine fingering me.

I pumped my fingers in and out of my pussy hard and fast, imagining it was her fingers ramming into me, as I was still ramming my fingers into her as we stood there kissing deeply, getting each other off.

I whimpered and moaned in the privacy of my car, just making myself wetter and wetter. I moaned out, "Jane eat my pussy, eat my pussy."

As I was rubbing circles around the top of my clit and in my fantasy, she dropped to her knees, slid my panties off, put me on top of her desk, and dipped her head right between my legs. I let out a loud whimper because I could almost feel her mouth and tongue licking my pussy, I came hard, just as I fantasized about her tongue deep inside of me. But I wasn't done yet. I kept rubbing, caressing, and fingering myself, every now and then diving my hand deeper down to my asshole, teasing that with my fingers.

I kept envisioning her eyes staring up at me over my stomach and breasts, staring at me as I feel her hot, wet mouth and tongue swirling around my dripping wet pussy.

I started whimpering, "I want to eat your pussy Jane. I wanna eat it!"

In my fantasy, Jane pulled me from her desk, put me on my knees stood over me, slid her panties down, and put one leg up on the chair as she guided the top of my head into her loins and I got my first taste of her hot, sexy wet pussy. And in my fantasy, I didn't hold back. I didn't resist, I dove right in and started eating at pussy, like I had eaten plenty of pussy before.

I came time and time again in my car, I have no doubt, that my tongue was out and swinging around as I was envisioning myself eating her out. I licked my fingers when my skin got dry, one to taste myself and two to get my fingers good and wet to go back inside myself.

The fantasy went back and forth as fast as I could envision it, but by the time it was ramping up, Jane and I were both naked on the floor in a hot 69 eating each other out. And I was pounding my own pussy with two fingers, deep and hard.

I kept moaning out; "I want pussy! I want pussy!"

I heard a noise that brought me back to reality, which was the sound of screeching tires coming up the parking lot ramp. I watched as the car went by, sweating, breathing heavily, naked from the waist down, with a wet, numb, but pleased pussy. I wanted to go back to my fantasy of Jane. But the passing car had broken my concentration and I realized that I was still in public and had just finger fucked myself to multiple orgasms.

I adjusted myself, slid my panties off, sniffing them, before stuffing them down into my purse and putting the car into drive, and starting to make my way home.

It was a 20-minute drive from her office to my house, but that day, it took me over an hour and a half. I just had to drive around a bit and digest what I had just done, what I had accepted in my life, and where I thought life would go for me.

After getting home, I made a unique spontaneous decision, I called my parents and asked them to watch the kids from Saturday to Sunday because I decided it was time for me to be absolutely alone with some good lesbian videos and to maybe see if I could find a lesbian dating app, I could sign up for and see if this is really what I wanted.

And yes! It worked, I had my first lesbian date about 5 weeks later, which didn't pan out as I thought it would. But the date after did.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.