What Turned Me On Pt. 04

Story Info
Lesbian fantasies.
2.5k words
4.54
6k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the kids off at my parent's house Saturday afternoon and spent a little time catching up. As nice as it was to sit and chat with my parents, I was overly excited I was going to have a night alone and finally get some decent play time in and have some fun.

When I left there, I drove to a porn store on the far end of town, because I didn't want to risk running into anyone I would know. I had only been to one other porn store my entire life, and I was still a bit leery and intimidated walking in by myself. I didn't want to take the chance that I'd find a good video on cable TV. I wanted to ensure I got something I knew would make me live out the fantasies in my head. Something catering to my needs or something I wanted to watch.

I wandered around the store a bit, absolutely floored by the number of different styles and genres of porn there was. As I walked through, I eventually found myself in the lesbian section, looking at the covers of many movies. I was astonished by how many there were. You'd think it would be just a handful, but there were racks of videos. I finally settled on two videos I thought were right up my alley. The first was titled "Becoming A Lesbian," and based on the description on the box, it was about a girl who wanted to be seduced into that lifestyle. The second was titled "Coming Out" and had the description of a lady who had hidden her sexuality, passions, and desires for a long time only to discover she needed to come out to the world and date women.

I blushingly approached the counter and bought the videos. The clerk, a rather burly, overweight man, asked me if I needed anything else. Lube or Product? I mumbled; "No," grabbed the videos in the black bag he inserted them into, and hurried out the door.

My heart was racing, like I just committed a crime, because I had never bought porn before, let alone lesbian porn at the shady porn store. But I tell you, as nerve-wracking as that was, I felt alive.

I wandered home, got a bite, took a quick shower, and put on something nice and sexy. Nothing too overbearing, as I was going to be alone, got a tall glass of wine put the first video in the VCR, and edged back onto my bed.

I had made myself a promise when I left Jane's office earlier in the week driving around that one, I was going to have this night, and two, I was going to look online for a lesbian dating site and put up a profile. I don't know why I was so gung-ho to do it, but I felt it was the next step for me.

As the movie played, I got excited. Oddly, I was paying more attention to the dialogue and the theme behind the movie than to the sex itself. It seems I wanted to know if this girl, who wanted to be on the other side of dating life, was in the same situation I was. I could feel her fear, her anxiousness, yet her passion to do this. About a third of the way through the movie - as horny as I was - I picked up my phone and did a play store search typing in lesbian dating. I looked through several sites, reading the details and the reviews to see which app caught my eye. I finally settled on one I thought would be fitting for me. I was scared to put myself out there. My hands shook, and my stomach was doing flips as I started entering my information. I was panicking that someone I may know might see me. Then what? How would I explain this?

I gulped down a few more sips of wine, justifying to myself in my head that no one I knew personally or on my social media accounts were lesbian, so I put a couple of pictures up, paid the fee, and started swiping around the site. I felt liberated, but I also felt deflated as I was about to be divorced, not happy with life, hating men, trying to deal with children with little to no money, and now I was home alone with lesbian porn on the TV, looking through dating profiles of women. And not out living life, as I thought I would have been. This divorce and this time away from a lover had surely changed me. And I didn't know if it was going to be for the better, or if I was just fooling myself that I wanted women, versus men, or if something had truly changed inside of me.

After clicking a few hearts and looking through about two dozen profiles of women I found attractive, I put the phone down and resumed watching the video. It was the last of the scenes, and the girl was finally making love to a woman she was very interested in, and I could see her desires being fulfilled. I watched intently, getting more turned on, but since I had missed some scenes, setting up my dating profile. I was a bit lost at what had transpired from the girl's lust and interest to full-blown lesbian sex. But I watched their lust and wants, listening to their moans and groans, and feeling that she had finally got what she wanted. I watched intently as the two actresses made love and I felt overly enjoyed as they were eating each other out, which made me want things even more.

When the video ended, I switched to the second one and decided I was going to watch this one more intently. This video, the Coming Out movie, was exactly what I needed. It started with a 30-something woman who had just ended a dating relationship, in a line of failed dating relationships, and her best friend was telling her to switch sides. The friend admitted to having lesbian sex with women and realized she had more fun and better connections with women than she did with men. You could tell by the woman's initial reaction, that it wasn't easy to hear or believe in but shortly after (just like me) she started to accept different thoughts about sexual experiences.

Through the scene, the friend convinces the actress to go on a date and see what could happen. As their night ended, I watched as two girls kissed and touched one another inside a car after a girl's night out, and I began to get overly heated envisioning myself in that position with Jane. A nice dinner date, maybe a movie or play, and then just as I would think the night was over, Jane leans in to kiss me, and the next thing I know we are having a heated make-out session.

The actresses in the first scene didn't go all the way, but they had lots of titty and pussy play and by the end of the scene, I could feel my pantie were soaked, as I was dripping wet. It was a soft intro (if you will) into lesbian sex for the actress who was trying to leave men and bad relationships behind. And it got me quite aroused, as I felt I was in the same place.

I wanted that. I wanted to be the girl in the car, getting that first heated make-out session in. I wanted to go slow but yet be seduced by a hot woman, who had more experience than I had. The second scene was that same woman, who was still questioning her sexuality, at a spa where after seeing a host of beautiful naked women wandering around, started masturbating under her towel. The sense of passion and forbiddance loomed in her eyes as she was getting herself off gawking at naked women and seeing someone, she had an interest in. And as all porn plays out, it wasn't long until the actress was speaking with the other girl.

I could feel the excitement of what the actress must have felt like sitting there playing with her pussy in a room full of naked women and seeing someone she was sexually attracted to. As it progressed further; I was slowly rubbing my clit, over my panties, feeling tingling running through me as the actress started talking to a woman, she was attracted to. I hoped one day it would be me feeling all giddy talking to a female I was interested in.

By the time the third scene started, I had such excitement for the progression, that I slid my panties down, pulled my tits out of the negligee, sat a bit further upward, and softly began rubbing myself all over in anticipation.

I was sweating, and my heart was thumping. This video was perfect for me. The actress and her new friend were in the pool several days later, flirting, touching, and eventually kissing, and as soon as their lips touched, my index finger slid deep inside my wide-open and soaking-wet pussy. I could feel the kiss, I could taste the girl's lips, and I knew both were hot and wet as they embraced.

Within seconds their bikinis were off and I slid down to the edge of my bed, putting my feet on the floor. I pulled my negligee over my head, ripping it off and spreading my legs wide open. When the first (new to the lifestyle) actress was about to dive face-first into her first pussy, I placed a second finger inside me. When I saw her lips and tongue hit the other actress's pussy, I came! I mean I literally exploded. My tongue was out, swirling around my lips, as If I was the one, in the pool having my first oral sex experience with a woman. I pumped my fingers deep in and out of me hard and deep, enlisting passions and orgasms, buried deep inside. I came time and time again, watching these women flip-flop back and forth eating each other out and I was dying to be there. Dying to be involved, dying to be licking pussy, and dying to be fingered by someone else besides myself.

I got up and went to my drawer finding my little buzzing butterfly vibrator. It was the only sexual toy I had. I placed it where it needed to be, and watched the fourth scene develop. This time the actress was back with the original friend, and they were having their first full sexual experience after a night on the town. And I couldn't tell how hot and wet I still was. I had that vibrator on full speed. I was pulling on my nipples so hard I was pulling myself upwards, and before the scene was over, I had gone from three fingers in my pussy, to two fingers in my ass, pounding myself while the butterfly was pulsing my clit. I came time and time again. My legs were shaking, my mouth was watering, and I never needed pussy as much as I did that night.

My passion was intense. My eyes never left the TV screen, but my hands and fingers wandered to areas that needed satisfying and back again. I was all over my bed, towards the TV, away from the TV, on my stomach, and on my back. Hell, I was even on my side, reaching behind me fingering my ass, with my right hand, while my left hand and fingers were deep in my pussy. I tasted all of my fingers licking every bit of my own juices off of them, thinking it was one of the actresses' pussies. I was beyond involved. I was beyond intensified. I was beyond interested and I was beyond being alone without someone to fuck me.

If any woman had walked into my room that moment, I would have dived face-first between her legs and would have been eating her out, while I was fingering myself. Holy fuck, I was turned on! I was enlightened, mystified, horny, pulsing, and feeling like I had opened a door into another life I had not known before.

By the time that scene was over, I was numb. My legs were shaking, and I felt as if I had released months of tension in one fell swoop. And as much as I hate to bring up What's His Name in any story, he always fucked me pretty well, as we had a fairly active sex life. But I will tell you without a doubt, that night, I got wetter and came more times watching that video than I had ever done with him. Now, we can all agree we can get ourselves off pretty quickly and well since we know what we like. But, watching those two women, that actress who was in a similar situation as I was, and watching how this developed for her, coupled with the sex, made me explode beyond my normal capabilities. And I fucking loved it.

I spent a while still lying here in the dark as the start of the video kept repeating on the screen. The lights in my room flickering from the changing preview page. I slowly and softly kept rubbing myself, not to get turned back on again, but just to feel how wet, how hot, and how satisfying it was to be able to be alone with myself, with this perfect video, and hopes of a better future of sexuality.

My skin was lightly covered in sweat, my waxed pussy, still wide open, soft, smooth, erotic, my ass tingling from fingering myself to pleasures I hadn't had in a while. My nipples were hard, and my breath was deep but fast. How sexy it was to feel a naked woman, even though it was me I was feeling, just knowing how sensual it would be if it was another woman's body was beyond comprehension.

My phone dinged a few times as the night ended, but I didn't have the strength or energy to look at it. But I felt the new "ding" sound was coming from the site I had set up. And I was right. The next morning when I awoke and got situated, I saw I had 4 notifications from the site. As I sat with my morning coffee, my legs weak, ass numb, and pussy feeling abused, I read through some of the messages I had received and was really comforted knowing that someone out there liked my profile and was curious to talk to me.

I really liked one of the profiles from a female named Linda. Linda was a bit older than me and had that middle-aged short-haircut lesbian look. But her words were kind, so I decided to write her back. Those conversations led to our first two dates. In the end, it didn't work out. But that site and taking that chance led me to meet Mary and led me to my first lesbian experiences. And just a preview of future stories led me to Jane.

I'll tell you all about Linda in the next chapter.