All Comments on 'What We Say in the Dark Ch. 03'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving it. great job. I love seeing the turmoil going on inside Cassie. I love seeing a much younger girl controlling the mature wife. Can't wait to see the shopping trip in the next chapter and I would thing her hubby will be informed some time of what is happening in future chapters. Maybe when Lily comes for dinner and boys are at grandmas for the weekend. You are doing a good job without mine or any other suggestions. 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Oh fuck. This is so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s kind off getting dark her husband is not considered about her mental well being your story highlights her not being okay with this the main point of any cuck relationship is consent and well being which both are not part of your story lily will get damaged like this show some part that Damien loves her and worst case scenario he will chose he’s family but being a cuckquean is their sexual choice , him cheating on her is disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck no, I’m out he’s a manipulative bastard who doesn’t give a shit about his wife he just wants to fuck and Lily is a nasty bitch who needs a punch or several punches to the face. It’s so fucking depressing soul destroying. A turn off that made me want to cry. If everyone involved was fully consensual and enjoying it then it would be fine. It should be the couple bringing a 3rd party into the relationship.

I know I’ve loved other stories you’ve written but this, just no. Absolutely hate it with a passion.

Tess (uk)

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Have a look at the end of <a href="https://literotica.com/s/critical-response-ch-02">Critical Response Ch 02</a>... this is part of a longer story arc, and Cassie is a long way from being done.

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

So hot!!! Love the humiliation. I will have to read the rest of your stories!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...