What We Say in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip," he growled.

Lily complied hurriedly, squirming out of her tight black pants and pulling her blouse over her head. Cassie found herself staring at the other woman's breasts, full and pert in her lacy bra. Damian reached behind her and suddenly her breasts were free. He brought his lips down to a pink nipple and took it gently into his mouth. Lily shivered with delight.

In the dark, a little voice in Cassie's head was still telling her to throw the door open and confront them, but now there was a different, darker voice supplying a chilling monologue. He was with Lily because Cassie wasn't able to provide him with what he needed. The heat of passion had waned over the years, and now Damian had found someone to rekindle it.

Lily's body wrapped around Damian's naked form; they fit together perfectly, him slipping inside her, filling her with his manhood. Damian was taking what he needed from the lithe blonde on the bed, and as she watched the rhythmic movement of their bodies, Cassie witnessed how redundant she had become. Lily provided for his needs and Cassie had become surplus to requirements.

Twisting in her guts, jealousy turned to humiliation as she realised that she wouldn't open the door after all. She wouldn't interrupt their powerful lovemaking with her pathetic attempt to appear relevant to his life. She was worthless, superseded.

Damian's body began to rise and fall over Lily's toned form. Cassie watched his cock sliding into the younger woman, enthralled by its steady, powerful motion. She could feel herself reacting to the sight of him fully engorged and pushing himself into Lily's willing body. As before, Cassie's hand sneaked down her tummy and into her pants, finding warmth building between her legs, as her mind filled with memories of Damian thrusting himself into Cassie, of the way his face set in a grim, determined smile. Lily looked down her body to where she was being entered, and it triggered more memories for Cassie, of the way Damian felt as he entered her. Cassie's fingers found her waiting entrance and slipped inside.

The voice inside her head was mocking now, taunting poor, inadequate Cassie for being reduced to fingering herself while another woman received the wonderful pleasures of her husband's cock: a superior woman. Cassie wanted to close her eyes, but she was caught up in the moment, her passion building in time with Lily's, hearing the blonde woman start to moan as Damian worked Lily towards her climax.

Their faces were close to each other, kissing, sharing whispered words that Cassie couldn't hear. Damian shifted slightly and began to drive harder, forcing Lily's body to arch in response, her eyes closed tightly as she savoured the feeling of Damian inside her.

Cassie was close now, catching herself moaning quietly as her fingers worked her crotch, her thumb grazing her swollen clit, bringing herself to the edge within the dark confines of the wardrobe.

Lily's fingers splayed across the rippling buttocks of Cassie's husband, pulling herself up to meet him mid-stroke, making a strange growling sound. Her fingers dug into his flesh as she panted. In response, Damian buried his face in her cleavage, suckling on her nipples, rolling the swollen tips between his teeth. Lily cried out, her body suddenly rigid, her breathing halted. Cassie could see her abdomen twitching and pulsating as her orgasm broke, sending ripples of pleasure through her body.

As if finally receiving permission from Lily, Cassie felt her own orgasm cresting at last. She clamped her lips together forcefully, stifling a cry of her own, feeling herself twitch and compress the fingers buried inside her, cumming hard. The waves of pleasure washed over her, and she momentarily forgot all about the two people on the bed in front of her, relishing her own sensations.

When she finally looked up, Damian was still lying on top of Lily, but this time he was bestowing little kisses over her face. It was a touching, intimate gesture that somehow triggered the feelings of jealousy and inadequateness again. Cassie knew that it had been a long time since she had laid with Damian still inside her, just exchanging kisses. Lily wrapped her arms around Damian's torso, hugging him close.

"I wish we could do that all the time," she said.

"You want another one before going back to work?"

"I mean, being able to have you whenever I want. I'd really like that."

Damian kissed her tenderly on the lips and then withdrew, studying her lovely face. Cassie waited.

"I'd really like that too," he replied.

That was it. The final string inside Cassie snapped and she began to fold in on herself, as if willing herself to stop existing. Breaking out of the wardrobe now would serve no purpose: Damian had revealed where his heart lay.

She watched Damian break off the kiss and lean back. Lily sat up too, smiling at him, letting him enjoy her nakedness, her high, firm breasts.

"Take a shower with me?" he asked.

Cassie watched them both through the slats, her husband's hands sitting lightly on Lily's naked hips, her head tilted up to his face, blonde hair cascading down her back. Lily's hands rested on his bare chest as Damian held her close.

"No, I gotta get back to work. Besides, I like the smell of you on me," Lily said, then kissed him. "I can lie in bed tonight and it'll remind me of you."

Damian looked into her upturned face and then kissed her deeply. After a few moments, she broke off, worming out of his embrace. Cassie could see her husband was already hardening again. Lily noticed it too, caressing his swelling member with her fingertips.

"I'm gonna lose my job. Get in the shower," she smiled.

Cassie watched Damian turn away and Lily began to gather up her clothes from the floor. The sound of the shower filtered through from the bathroom as Cassie watched the other woman slip her underwear back on and wriggle into her skin-tight pants. Lily bent down to pick up her top, revealing the trim curve of her bottom to Cassie. She held her breath, conscious of the turmoil roiling within her, watching the woman who was fucking her husband finish getting dressed in Cassie's bedroom, after her husband had filled her with his seed on Cassie's bed.

Lily disappeared from view and Cassie was left for a long time in silence, the only background being the running of water in the shower. She was gripped with the sudden urge to run, to escape from the sight of Damian pounding into the younger blonde woman, although it was now etched into her memory. Hearing nothing but the running of the water, she opened the closet door a crack.

"Hi Cassie."

Cassie froze in shock, her hand still gripping the slats. She felt the door swing open of its own accord, pulled by another hand. Lily was standing to the side, a half-smile playing on her lips, her soft green eyes sparkling.

"I was beginning to think you'd never come out of there," she said.

Cassie stared at the younger woman, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Lost for words? Well, let's make this quick. I don't know how long your husband likes to shower for."

Lily opened the closet door wider and stood in the entrance, blocking Cassie's escape.

"I wanted to ask why you hide out in the closet when we fuck. Oh, I knew you were there last time, by the way. I heard you, even over the noise your husband was making."

Lily smiled slyly, like a cat.

"He's a good fuck, isn't he? Maybe that's it. You've figured out that if you say anything, then this," Lily waved her hand around the room, "This all goes away. He goes away. I wouldn't mind that, not having to share him with you. Maybe we should wait for him to get out of the shower?"

"No!" Cassie hissed, finding her voice at last.

Lily laughed, self-assured and in control. Cassie felt herself crumbling.

"You don't think we should resolve this right now? Ask some hard questions about why his wife is hiding in the closet while she watches her husband fuck another woman?"

Lily leaned closer, an edge to her voice now.

"Scared he'll pull the pin? Upgrade to the newer model?"

Cassie's face creased in hatred and despair.

"Look at you. Honestly. Starting to fill out a bit? Starting to sag a little? I gotta say you're still in pretty good shape at the moment, but soon, right? How long would he still find you interesting anyway? That wonderful cock of his visiting you less and less often. Face it Cassie, it's inevitable."

"Leave him alone!" Cassie cried out, finding her voice at last.

"She speaks!"

Both women looked at each other, but neither spoke. In the background, the shower was still running.

"Here's what we're going to do," Lily said. "We can confront Damian now, or we're going to agree that from this moment on, you're going to be my bitch. If I want to fuck your husband on the weekend, you're going to take those kids of yours to the playpark for a couple of hours. If I want him to take me out to dinner, you're going to feed the kids at home. If he says he's gotta work long hours, you're going to smile and say it's okay. Understood?"

Cassie stared, her jaw set.

"And I'll let you keep him, I'll let you keep your life. Deal?"

The shower was still running. Cassie's mind raced frantically. Lily's sardonic grin faded and her expression hardened.

"Did you hear me bitch? Deal? Or do we just wait here? Damian's going to be done in a couple of minutes."

Cassie felt herself nod, and the feeling of helplessness welled up inside her. This woman had humiliated her completely. Her chin dropped to her chest, breaking eye contact at last.

"Good. Now that you're my bitch, I need you to do something for me. Just as a test. Look at me bitch."

Unwilling, fighting it, her mind still reeling in shock at being confronted, Cassie raised her head again and stared into merciless green eyes.

"Strip."

"What?"

"Bitches don't ask questions. And I don't repeat myself. Better hurry."

Cassie's body refused to move; her arms remained rigidly by her sides. The seconds ticked away. She wanted to just vanish completely, even just wanted to look away from the cruel green eyes staring into her. She felt her cheeks burning with shame at not fighting back, at not laying Lily out on the floor right here in Cassie's bedroom and scratching her eyes out. She dropped her gaze and stared at Lily's feet.

"Or we can just wait and see what Damian thinks."

After what felt like an age, Cassie began to lift the hem of her summer dress and pull it up over her head. She couldn't raise her eyes to meet Lily's unflinching gaze.

"Everything."

Cassie hesitated for a moment before reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, shaking it loose and dropping it to the floor. She hugged her chest, trying to cover up her nakedness.

Lily was silent, waiting. Cassie didn't dare look up; the sight of those green eyes boring into her would be too much. She slid her thumbs into her panties and wriggled them down her hips. They dropped to her ankles and she was conscious of how easily she had been made to stand completely naked in her own closet by her husband's younger lover. Eventually, she looked up.

Lily was holding her phone up, pointing directly at Cassie. Cassie moved a hand to cover her crotch, folding the other one across her breasts, staring helplessly into the lens. Lily reached out and closed the closet door on her, leaving Cassie standing frozen in the darkness among all her clothes.

Cassie was still standing like that when she heard Damian emerge from the shower, now fully dressed, and leave. Even then, she stood there immobile, wanting to just fade away, to cease to be, trying to become invisible. Her mind kept playing the moments back like a bad dream, unable to shake the memory of the triumph on Lily's face as she closed the door and captured Cassie's humiliation on video.

---

[Next chapter: Lily takes control of Cassie's life, laying down the rules of engagement while she forces Cassie to join her lingerie shopping for a date with Cassie's husband.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12