What We Say in the Dark Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiko nodded vigorously, body rigid as the stinging pain of the last smack coursed through her, biting her lip to stifle her cries.

Brett smacked her again. He understood. Kiko gave a yell, descending into a low whimper.

"Eight."

"Please. I... please. Stop."

The next blow was heavier, hand splayed wide across his wife's aching buttocks. Kiko screamed.

"Please. No more!"

Her voice was choked with tears.

Brett's only response was to count: "Nine."

Kiko's head drooped, her black hair cascading over her shoulders, loose strands trapped by the sweat on her forehead.

"No more. Please. No more. I can't stand it."

Brett brought his hand down one last time, driving the blow with all his might. Kiko's body convulsed in shock and pain, arching up off his lap, her knees grinding together as the agony tore through her.

"Ten."

The room fell silent again, broken only by the quiet sniffling of the spanked woman. Brett's hand smoothed over the fabric of her skirt, caressing her bottom tenderly. He looked up at Cassie and then back down to his wife, watching her body shudder as she cried. He stretched out his fingers and then balled his hand into a fist several times, as if pumping the blood back into his hand.

Cassie was about to speak but Brett shook his head silently. His fingers grasped the zip of Kiko's skirt and pulled. Kiko stiffened again, trying to turn in his lap, but the other hand pressed more firmly into her back, preventing her. Brett pulled his wife's skirt down her legs to reveal her panties. His fingers coiled in the tight cotton and pulled them down too, exposing Kiko's naked, reddened buttocks.

Brett's fingers traced over her angry flesh, feeling the rosy heat from his earlier blows. He spread his fingers wide and raised his hand high above his head, bringing it down mercilessly on his wife's exposed skin with a resounding whack.

Kiko screamed.

"One," he said.

---

Cassie saw them to the elevators. Brett had his arm around his diminutive wife's shoulders in a protective embrace. Kiko's arm was slipped tightly around her husband's waist.

"See you next time," Kiko said, smiling at Cassie. Her eyes were still red from crying.

"If there is a next time," Cassie replied, "You seem to have worked it out."

The elevator chimed.

"I'd shake hands," Brett said, "But I can barely feel my fingers."

Cassie smiled. The doors open and Brett escorted his wife into the elevator, supporting her as she took small, unsteady steps. They closed, leaving Cassie alone in the deserted reception area, staring at the polished stainless-steel doors.

The session had been unorthodox, but effective. It went directly against her training and her duty of care to her clients, but something had begun to change in her. What was the point in following the rules if you were the only one? Maybe it was time to break the rules. Maybe the only way to achieve anything was to write new ones.

---

[Next chapter: Cassie is picked up on a girls' night out. She visits her mysterious friend's club and discovers a new world.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12