What Women Want, What Women Need

Story Info
The secret to the one thing that all women want and need.
16.8k words
4
26.3k
33
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shockingly, sexual surprise, Dr. Sigmund Boyd divulges the secret of what women want and why they want it. He tells men what women need and why they need it. As long as men don't hurt them and/or make them pregnant, women want forced, albeit reluctant sex. Women want to be touched, felt, and fondled everywhere, before being stripped naked and taken.

Unbelievably the same, with us all human, women want what men want. Women want sex. Women need what men need. Women need sex. Women want to fingered, licked, and fucked. Women want multiple, sexual orgasms. As simple as that, women want to cum.

As elusive as trying to catch a butterfly without a net, not an easy discovery to make, it took a Harvard University professor to answer the age-old questions, what do women want and what do women need? After attending Dr. Boyd's seminar, with the secrets of women now making sense, Robert finally found the secret to what all women want and need. He not only discovered what all women want and need but also how to sexually satisfy any woman, even if those women are his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, his cousin, and Sister Mary Elizabeth.

Ready to open their mouths and/or spread their legs, Robert discovered the sexual elixir that will sexually open up any woman like a blooming flower or a horny whore. Forget about the #MeToo movement, surprisingly, women don't want to be treated fairly. Women don't want to be treated like a lady. Women don't want to be put on a pedestal. They'd much rather get dirty and roll around in the mud with the men. All women want sex. All women need sexual orgasms. All women want to cum.

"After they've said all that they want and need to say, women don't want conversation. Women want sex. Women need sex. Women want to be stripped naked and taken. All women want and need sex," said Dr. Boyd. "Shut the fuck up and fuck me. That's what women want. Fill my mouth with your big, hard dick to stop me from talking."

Counterproductive to what woman want and need, they don't want nor need that level of standoffishness. They don't want nor need that polite, distant, albeit lustful regard, and/or that superior detachment from men. They'd rather maintain the levels of separation that define women as women and men as men.

Wishing they could return to the 1890's, the later part of the Victorian era, in the way that women were revered and treated by men, they don't want to fix what isn't broken. While being treated like a lady, women still want to look pretty, beautiful even. While dressing sexy and even whorelike, a shaky tightrope to cross, yet, women don't want to be made to feel like whores. They don't want nor need the responsibility of being the watchdog of men's bad behavior. Instead, what women really want and need are...

# # #

"Are we alone? Can we talk? Come closer to the screen so that no one can read over your shoulder. Are you ready to know what women want and need? Can you handle the truth? Because if you really want to know what woman want and need, I'm ready to tell you."

As this story may take a while, if you need to use the toilet, use it now. If you need to grab a cup of coffee, a drink, or something to eat, do it now. I'll wait until you return. Eager to read what women want and need, you're back already. Good. Okay. You'd better sit down for this because what you'll read here will not only shock you but also may sexually excite you."

Instead of being coddled and treated with white gloves and instead of being viewed as delicate flowers, women want to be kissed while felt through their clothes. Then, women want to be stripped naked. Women want to be forced. Women want to be taken.

Shocking but true, as long as men don't hurt them, women want to be touched, felt, and fondled everywhere while being stripped naked, forced, and taken. Women want and need what men want and need. Women want and need sex. They all want and need sex. Only, with women able to have multiple orgasms, believe me or not, but women want and need much more sex than men want and need.

Think about it. Why do you think call girls, prostitutes, and hookers can have so very many sexual partners in one night? When a man is happy to get sucked and/or fucked once or twice, women are the Eveready bunnies of sex. When men are sexually satisfied to cum once or twice, women can have multiple orgasms. They can cum all day and all night.

As long as men don't give them a sexually transmitted disease and/or an unwanted baby, women want and need sex, the more sex the better. Women want and need sexual orgasms, multiple sexual orgasms with men's fingers, tongues, and cocks. Even though, women want and need to cum as much as men want and need to cum, women can cum many times more than men.

Surprised? I'll give you a moment to read what I wrote again, to digest it, to make sense of it, and to marry what women want and need with what men want and need too. Are you ready to continue?

Whether they're young or old, tall, short, obese, or thin, all women want and need sex, the more sex the better. In the way that men are masturbation machines, women are sex machines. They love to fuck, fingered, and licked, as much as men love to be stroked, sucked, and fucked. Only, instead of upsetting them and/or insulting them, men need to learn how to turn women on to better operate and control their libidos.

# # #

As long as they feel safe with "No, Stop, or Don't meaning No, Stop, or Don't" as their safe words, women will feel safe enough for men to do whatever they sexually desire to do with their clothe, semi-naked, and/or naked bodies. While being kissed, all women want and need to be felt through their clothes. All women want and need to be stripped naked, forced, and taken.

As long as men don't hurt women when stripping them naked, forcing them, and sexually taking them, women will allow men to strip them naked, force them, and take them. As long as women are made to feel special, beautiful, sexy, desired, and wanted, women will sexually respond to men. As long as men don't go around making women pregnant, all women want and need sex.

As long as men don't talk about other women when with them, women won't talk about other men when with them. As long as men don't broadcast that they had sex with his one or with that one, women would rather not reveal who their past sexual partners were either. As long as they don't make women feel like whores, women will be the whores that men want and need them to be.

Now for the truly surprising part of the mystery of women. Are you ready to know the truth about women? Women not only want and need sex, women want forced sex. They want to be taken.

Think about it and tell me it's not true. Why do you think women read so many romance novels and watch so many chick flicks? They not only want their love story but also, they want their sexual fantasy rolled into one too. They want to be pushed back on their bed, stripped naked, and forced while being taken. They want to be licked and fingered before being made love to and before being fucked. They want the onus of sexual lust and desire shouldered by men and not by women.

'Hello! Duh? Do you get it? Does it make sense to you now?'

Women have sexually teased men for thousands of years. Women have dangled their forbidden fruits in front of men's eyes while waiting for men to make their sexual move. Women want to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. Women want and need sex as much if not more than men want and need sex. Only, women want the sex be left to the men.

Further, women don't want to be treated like a whore. They want to be treated like a lady. They don't want to be made to feel like a slut. They want to feel like a lady. A wobbly tightrope to traverse, it's up to men to walk that fine line of lady versus whore. If they can treat the women like a lady in public, she'll allow them to do whatever they sexually want and need to do to them behind closed, bedroom doors.

In the way that men sexually fantasize about their mothers, sisters, or celebrities, women fantasize about their white knight sexually wanting them or their big brute of a hunk of a man forcible taking them. Why do you think that the biggest men are sexually with the smallest women? The six-foot-nine-inch, four-hundred-pound behemoth, Hafpor Julius Bjornsson, who plays Ser Gregor Clegane, The Mountain, in the Game of Thrones, just married five-foot-two-inch, Kelsey Morgan Henson.

As much as men have sexual fantasies of their latest celebrity hottie or movie star crush, women have sexual fantasies too. As much as men love women with big tits, women want big men with big dicks. Yet, more than anything else, women want a man who takes charge. Women want a man who's not only kind, gentle, and sensitive, but also, they want a hard man who's rough and tough. A man's man, women want a manly man. They want a macho man.

Women, all women, are inherently geared to be more responsive when being sexually submissive. As if a confused dog without a pack leader, women need to follow and not lead. Rather than to dominate men, women need men to be their masters. Women who are left to their own devices are confused, sullen, and bitchy, whereas, women who are told what to do and when to do it are happier. They respect a man who knows what he wants and needs and who takes what he wants and needs whenever he wants and need it. They respect a man who takes control.

'Duh?'

I'll give you a moment to wrap your head around all of that. Now, let's recap, shall we? Women want to be wanted and desired. Woman want to be kissed while being touched, fondled, and felt everywhere. Women want to be stripped naked. Women not only want and need sex, they want and need forced sex. Women want to be taken.

Even if they are a whore, they want to be treated like a lady. Wanting to feel like your beauty queen, they enjoy pretending that they're on an eternal prom date or are the belle of the ball. They'd rather be controlled and be submissive than having the responsibility of making all the decisions. Don't believe me? Ask your wife but watch her facial expressions closely because the answer she'll give you is 'no' but her facial features will betray her negative response as a 'yes'.

# # #

Go ahead. As long as she's unhurt and not made pregnant, I dare you to ask your wife if she wants forced sex. Ask her if she wants to be stripped naked and taken. No doubt, she'll immediately be sexually aroused by your question while thinking of someone who looks like 007, Ray Donovan, Idris Elba, Fabio, or a modern-day version of him taking her and having forced sex with her.

No doubt, whomever she imagines in her sexual fantasies, she'll imagine them touching her, fondling her, and feeling her everywhere while kissing her, French kissing her, before stripping her naked. She'll imagine, whomever she imagines in her sexual fantasies making love to her before fucking her. While she feels her tits, pulls her nipples, rubs her clit, fingerfucks her pussy, and masturbates herself, she'll have an orgasm over her dream man not only wanting her but also taking her and forcing her to have sex.

"Honey? Do women want and need sex more than anything else? Do women want to be wanted and desired enough to be kissed while being touched everywhere. Do women want to be stripped naked. As long as men don't make them pregnant, do women want forced sex? As long as men don't hurt them, do women want to be taken?"

Now that you asked your questions, closely watch the expressions on her face. They'll be very telling as they will more truthfully answer your questions more than her lying mouth. Trust me, you'll see all the evidence you need to see to know that women not only want to be touched and felt everywhere while being kissed but also want to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. Women want and need to be forced to have sex with men's dumb, insensitive, and oblivious asses. Moreover, women want and need sex more than men want and need sex.

"No," said your wife while obviously lying. "The last thing that women want and need is sex. With us working full-time, raising kids, cooking, and cleaning, we don't have time for sex."

Did do you notice her raised eyebrows?

"Forced sex? Absolutely not. That's rape. Women never want to be raped by any man."

Did you notice her eyes open wide as if she was imagining seeing a naked, erect cock?

"What? Taken? What does that even mean," she said as if she doesn't know, never wished she was taken, and masturbated over being taken? "Are you crazy? No woman wants to be taken against her will."

Even though your wife said no, absolutely not, and asked if you're crazy, did you see the look on her face when you asked her those questions? Her facial expressions were very telling, very telling indeed. Dizzy with sexual delight, she swooned with sexual arousal. She looked as if she was ready to faint. I rest my case. Your wife is guilty as charged. Now, it's up to you to make her your whore while treating her like a lady.

Moreover, she looked as if your next question would be to ask her if she'd have sex with one of your friends while you watched. By the way, did you see how quickly she disappeared in her bedroom and closed the door behind her. I bet she's sexually thinking about your friend or one of her favorite sexual fantasies of being forced, stripped naked, and taken. I bet she's masturbating herself while imagining having sex, orgasmic sex.

# # #

Even though few women will admit it, as if men are cavemen and women are their prize, all women want to be touched, felt, fondled, kissed, stripped naked, forced, and taken. Why do you think women dress as sexy as they do? Why do you think women wear makeup and spend so very much time on their hair and clothes?

All women want to look as best as they can look. Even though few women will admit it, all women want to look pretty and feel beautiful. All women want to feel sexy. Why do you think women wear low-cut blouses, short skirts, and sheer, sexy nightgowns? Whether accidentally, unintentionally, inadvertently, or deliberately, why do you think women flash men their panties, bras, naked pussies, and/or naked breasts? Duh? Now that women made the first sexual step, they're waiting for men to make the next sexual step.

All women want to feel wanted. Even though few women will admit it, all women need to be longingly desired and sexually lusted over enough to be forced by men and even by some women. As long as men don't hurt them, all women want to be stripped naked and taken. As long as men don't make them pregnant, all women want and need sex. All women want to have multiple, sexual orgasms. All women want to cum.

Logically, as their unspoken code, if women are forced, men remove the onus from women of them wanting sex as much as men want sex. Nothing more than simple semantics, if women are forced, impossible to now label them and categorize them, women can't be deemed sluts. Just more spin, if women are forced, with the word, whore, taken from them and given to the man as a whoremonger, they can't be called whores because the sex wasn't up to them.

With it all quite logical, the sex wasn't their call. Sex was forced upon them. They were forced to have sex. They were stripped naked and taken.

Instead of coming onto men, instead of sexually seducing men, those women who are forced to have sex are guilt free, unembarrassed, unashamed, and sexually satisfied. Being forced to have sex is a win/win for women as much as it is for men. This is the perfect, sexual scenario for women to have sex without having all of the negative connotations of being called sluts, whores, and being tethered to the constraining ramifications of the #MeToo movement.

With men taking back control, women are free to enjoy sex in the way that they've never been allowed to enjoy sex without ruining their reputations. Their excuse for being a slut, without them shouldering the heavy weight of that word, is now because men touched them, fondled them, and felt them while kissing them and removing their clothes. Their excuse for being a whore, without them shouldering the heavy weight of that word, is now because men forced them to suck them and fuck them. Now, this solution wouldn't work unless there wasn't one, important variable in the theory.

"Come closer to the screen again so that no one can read what I'm about to write. Are you ready? As shocking as it is true, women want and need sex as much as men want and need sex. There, I wrote it. It's out there. Now, it's public knowledge. Now, you know something that most men don't know about women. Don't believe me? Trust me, I know. Just by writing this, I've been rubbing my pussy, fingering my cunt, and pulling my nipples."

In the way that all men constantly and continually think about sex, want sex, and need sex, being that we're all human, all women constantly and continually think about sex, want sex, and need sex too. As long as men don't hurt them, give them a sexually transmitted disease, and/or make them pregnant, all women want to be stripped naked. As long as no means no, stop means stop, don't means don't, and as long as men obey those three safety words, all women want to be forced and taken.

All women want to be admired, desired, and sexually wanted. All women want to role play their sexual fantasies with men. All women want to be stripped naked and ravished. All women want to be fingered, licked, made love to, and fucked. Secretly and sexually excitedly, as if they had no choice in the matter, all women want to be taken.

"I'll give you a moment to digest all that I wrote. Take your time before continuing to the next section where I'll introduce Dr. Sigmund Boyd. Once you've suffered through reading about Dr. Boyd, please read about Robert proving the good doctor's theory as correct. Robert used what he learned from Dr. Boyd on his MILF of a mother, on his sexy sister, his MILF of a mother-in-law, on his sexy sister-in-law, on his horny aunt, on his slutty cousin, and on Sister Mary Elizabeth."

# # #

Dr. Sigmund Boyd, a distinguished Harvard University professor and well-known lecturer, knows what women want and need. His lectures packed halls long before he wrote his book, What Women Want. Now, invited on talk shows and enjoying his sudden fame, fortune, and celebrity status, he took his show on the road. Needing to educate men in what women want, he charged a premium price for his private seminars to tell men the sexual secrets of what all women want.

Ready to enlighten men, Dr. Boyd looked out over his audience of men. Popular enough with men to fill an auditorium, his seminars were exclusively for men. In the way that no men are allowed during a CFNM, clothed female, nude male, striptease show, no women are allowed in one of Dr. Boyd's seminars. All cameras and cellphones were required to be left in their cars before men are admitted. Besides, with a jamming device installed, with no calls coming in or going out, even if they had managed to sneak in a cellphone, his auditorium had no cell phone service.

"What I'm prepared to tell you is the secret to not only the way to make every woman happy but also the way to make every woman sexually satisfied," said Dr. Boyd looking out over his audience of men again. "What I'm ready to tell you is what every woman wants and needs from men and expects men to give them," he said looking one way before looking the other way.

He paced the stage while addressing the audience.

"When you leave here, you will be a mini-version of me," he said laughing at his own joke. "When you leave here, you will know what every woman wants and needs. When you leave here, I expect you to put my theory to the test on those women you've secretly lusted over and always sexually wanted."