What Women Want, What Women Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, having exhaustingly masturbated over imagining his mother naked while having sex with her, he always wanted to see his mother naked. He always wanted to touch and feel her everywhere while kissing her, French kissing her. He always wanted to watch her stroke him while sucking him. He always wanted to fuck her. He always wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother. Perhaps, today was the day. If nothing else, perhaps, today was the day that he'd see his mother naked and she'd see him naked too.

# # #

A tall, buxom, pretty blonde, Donna was in the laundry room off the kitchen. When he peeked his head inside, she had her head in the dryer fishing out clothes. Bent at the waist, her housecoat had climbed up the back of her thighs. If he squatted down behind her, which he did, he'd have a great view of his mother's panties. Only, adding to his sexual excitement, she wasn't wearing panties. Instead, when he peered beneath her short, raised housecoat, Robert saw his mother's naked ass and the back of her naked, blonde pussy.

'Wow! Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I never expected to see my Mom's naked ass and her naked pussy. I'll be masturbating over this up-housecoat view of my mother's naked ass and pussy for the rest of my life.'

Now that he had seen his mother's naked ass and naked cunt, he was even more encouraged and emboldened by all that Dr. Boyd had said. Now or never, this was his best chance of seeing more of his mother's naked ass and naked pussy. This was his best chance of making his incestuous, sexual intentions known to his mother. Not missing this opportunity to have incestuous sex with his mother, with her head still in the dryer and before she could react to stop him, in one quick swipe of his horny hand, he lifted his mother's housecoat to her waist.

He couldn't believe he lifted his mother's housecoat. He couldn't believe he exposed her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy to his horny eyes. He couldn't believe he was not only seeing his mother's naked ass but also, he was seeing his mother's naked pussy. Now, he couldn't wait to feel his mother's ass and finger her pussy.

With her not wearing panties, he couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his mother. Something he had never seen before, this was his mother's naked ass. This was his mother's naked pussy. If nothing else happened, replaying this moment over and again in his horny mind, if this was as far as he dared go with his mother, he'd be masturbating over all that he just saw of her for the rest of his perverted life.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'If it's not enough that I exposed my mother's naked ass and pussy, do I dare touch her? Do I dare feel her ass? Do I dare finger her pussy? Dr. Boyd said that all women want and need sex, even my mother. He said that all women want to be forced and taken, even my mother.'

As soon as he touched her naked ass with his hand, she tensed and squirmed. As soon as he grabbed her housecoat and lifted it higher, she struggled to break her housecoat free of his horny hand. He was rewarded with a good, long look at his mother's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy. As soon as he saw his mother's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy, not waiting for an invitation, he felt his mother's naked ass. A perfect ass, a beautiful ass, and such a shapely ass, her ass was so soft and yet so firm.

Holding her in place, he leaned his weight against his mother. Slow to react and before she had the time to pull her head out of the dryer, he felt his mother's naked ass and squeezed her naked ass before slapping her naked ass. With one last sexual assault before she stood and turned to confront him, as if he was taking her temperature, he impaled her pussy with his stiff, index finger and fingered his mother's cunt.

If it wasn't enough that he saw his mother's naked ass and pussy but also, he groped her naked ass and fingered her naked pussy. He couldn't believe he felt, fondled, and squeezed his mother's naked ass. He couldn't believe he had the daring nerve to fingerfuck her pussy. Only, making him wonder if Dr. Boyd's theory would work, as soon as it started, it was over.

# # #

"Robert! What the Hell are you doing? Oh, my God," said Donna trying to wiggle away from her son's tight grasp. She desperately albeit unsuccessfully tried to pull her housecoat from his clenched hand. "No! Stop! Don't! Don't you dare? Oh, my God! How dare you? Robert! Let me go this instant. This is wrong. This is nasty. I'm your mother."

His mother said not just one, code word but she said all three, code words. She said, "No, Stop, and Don't." Yet, not sure if she meant what she said, when he exposed the front of her pussy, he saw a glimmer of sexual excitement cross his mother's face. With Dr. Boyd not here to question, advise him, and help him, he continued sexually assaulting his mother in spite of her verbal requests for him to stop.

Then, when she finally stood and turned to face him, confront him, and stop him from stripping her naked, not stopping there, and taking her by surprise, he forcibly and quickly lifted the front of her housecoat to her shoulders. With her arms raising with her housecoat, he forced her housecoat up higher. As if sharking a woman in Japan, he lifted her housecoat up to her face, over her head, and tied it in a knot on the top of her head.

His MILF of a mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother's beautiful, naked body. She jumped around as if she was a fish out of water or a contestant in a potato sack race. She desperately tried untying her housecoat but with her hands trapped inside and the housecoat too tight around her neck for her to escape, she was unable to save her modesty and preserve her morals. The more she pulled on the knot, the tighter she made it. The more she jumped around the more her big tits bounced and swayed.

"Robert! Robert! Oh, my God! Robert! Untie my housecoat this instant. Let go of me immediately. How dare you? I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed. Please don't look at my naked tits. Please don't look at my naked ass. Please don't look at my naked pussy," she said while jumping around the laundry room.

Only, not believing that she wanted him to stop, his mother's voice lacked the panicked fear of a victim being sexually assaulted. Instead, maybe because it was him sexually assaulting her, he noted at twinge of sexual excitement in her voice. Perhaps, Dr. Boyd was right. Perhaps his mother wanted to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. With her without a man in her life for four, sexually frustrating years, perhaps, his mother wanted sex, orgasmic sex. Perhaps, she wanted to stroke, suck, and fuck him as much as he wanted to finger, lick, and fuck her.

Naked beneath her housecoat, she wasn't wearing a bra either. In the way that he had a clear view of his mother's naked ass and the back of her naked pussy before, he now had the perfect view of his mother's big, naked tits and the front of her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. As if he was a pesky fly at a picnic, touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping everywhere, he was all over his naked mother. As if he was a horny, teenage boy alone in the backseat of his car with his prom date, he suddenly developed two extra hands.

"Robert! No! Don't! Stop! What's gotten into you? Let me go. Let me go," she said.

Instead of hearing fright in his mother's voice, he detected sexual excitement. If he didn't know any better, especially after having taken Dr. Boyd's seminar, he'd think that his mother wanted him to strip her naked. He'd think that she wanted sex. He'd think that stripping her naked, forcing her, and taking her was sexually arousing her. He'd think that she was enjoying him seeing her, touching her, feeling her, and groping her in a sexual way.

With her unable to stop him, he touched, felt, fondled, and groped his mother everywhere. He felt her tits and fingered her nipples. He reached around her to feel, fondle, and squeeze her naked ass. He forced his hand in between his mother's shapely thighs and rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. As if he was her boyfriend or her husband, Robert enjoyed having his wicked, sexual, albeit forced way with his mother's naked body.

# # #

"Robert! Oh, my God. Robert! What the Hell are you doing? How dare you? No! Don't! Stop! Robert, please. You can't do this. You mustn't do this. I'm your mother," she said pleading.

Even though she used all three, code words again, falling on his deaf ears, her pleading didn't sound sincere. After Dr. Boyd's lecture, now that he knew what his mother wanted and needed was what every woman wanted and needed, orgasmic sex, he knew better. Now that he stripped her naked, he wasn't about to let her go. Now that he stripped her naked, she wasn't as frightened or as angry as he thought she'd be. He suspected his mother wanted sex as much as he wanted sex. He suspected his mother wanted to cum as much as he wanted to cum.

Now that she was naked and was feebly resisting, he suspected his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. He suspected his mother was as much of a sexy whore as he was a horny pervert. Not answering her, he silently laughed to himself. Now, that she was naked, he was ready to force her to have sex. He was ready to take her and make his mother his incestuous whore.

Not letting her go and not untying her housecoat, he continued feeling her, fondling her, and groping her big tits while fingering her erect nipples. Obviously, from him seeing his mother naked and touching and feeling her everywhere a son should never touch and feel his mother, her nipples were so very erected. As soon as her nipples erected, he touched them, fingered them, pulled them, turned them, and twisted them before he leaned forward and sucked them while fingering her pussy. Surprisingly, able to slide his stiff finger in his mother's cunt, she was already sopping wet, the whore.

'Obviously, she didn't want him to stop. Obviously, she wanted him to continue,' he thought. 'Maybe Dr. Boyd was right. Maybe this is exactly what my mother wanted and needed,' he thought. 'She wants sex. She wants to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. She wants a sexual orgasm,' he thought. 'Something she'd never do on her own, too afraid to cross the incestuous line, perhaps, in the way that I always wanted to have sex with my mother, she always wanted to have sex with her son.'

He took a step back to stare at his mother's naked body as if he had never seen a naked woman before. Only, this wasn't just any woman, this was his mother. With her no longer jumping around and telling him to stop, obviously submitting to him, she no longer resisted him.

She was so beautiful and had such a sexy and shapely body especially for a woman in her forties. When most women give up on their appearance and concentrate on eating food and getting fat, his mother always dieted and exercised. She looked amazing. She looked ten-years younger than her age.

"I'm giving you what you want, Mother. I'm giving you sex," he said pushing down his sweatpants and removing them in readiness to fuck his mother. "You want and need this as much as I want and need this."

As if he was a male jailer in a woman's prison, he turned his mother around and put a heavy hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head. With her not resisting, he bent her forward and kicked out her legs with his foot. Ready to impale his mother's cunt with his hard, erect prick, he licked his fingers before wetting his mother's naked pussy with his fingers. Only, no need to wet her, with her already so very wet, seemingly now that she knew he was going to give her sex and he was going to fuck her, she was even wetter than she was before.

Teasing her, he slowly slid the head of his erect cock down and up the full length of her pussy slit. Then, he parted her pussy lips with his fingers and inserted his fingers inside her. He rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. He couldn't believe he was masturbating his mother. Ready to insert his stiff prick inside her, he positioned the head of his hard, erect cock against his mother's warm, wet pussy and gently pushed.

As if finally coming home to where his cock belonged, his prick was buried inside his mother's cunt. As if his cock was on a water ride, his prick slid inside his mother's sopping wet pussy. Once inside her pussy, he slowly and lovingly humped her. Sliding his stiff prick in, out, and deeper, he made sweet love to his mother while continuing to feel her tits and finger her nipples.

Robert couldn't believe he was having his wild, wicked, sexual way with his mother. He couldn't believe he was making forced, albeit reluctant love to her. Dr. Boyd was right. All women want and need sex, even his mother. All women want to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. He only wished he had tried this years ago.

'As much as I'm an incestuous pervert, she's such an incestuous whore,' he thought. 'Obviously, Dr. Boyd was right. Obviously, my mother wanted sex. Obviously, stripping her naked while touching and feeling her everywhere sexually aroused her. Obviously, she wanted to be forced. Obviously, she needed to be taken. She wanted my erect cock buried in her cunt as much as I wanted my stiff prick buried in her pussy. She wanted a sexual orgasm as much as I wanted to cum. I'm finally giving my mother what she wants and what she needs.'

Pushing himself deeper inside his mother's pussy, he humped her cunt faster, harder, and deeper. Forget about making love to his mother, he fucked his mother. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, as if making her his woman, he continued pounding his mother's pussy. Instead of her complaining, instead of resisting, and trying to stop him, she returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. Now, in the way that he fucked his mother, returning his hard and fast humps, she fucked her son.

'That was easy,' he thought.

# # #

"Robert. Robert. Oh, my God, Robert," she said breathlessly as he pounded her pussy faster and harder. "Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Fuck your mother," she said. "Fuck Mommy. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said surprising him with her dirty talk.

Going where no son should sexually go with his mother, instead of being angry that he practically raped her, she wanted him to fuck her as much as he wanted to fuck her. Giving him plenty to hold on to while fucking her, he cupped both of her naked breasts in his hands and fingered her nipples while continuing to fuck his mother harder and faster from behind. Feeling her tits, he fondled her breasts while groping her breasts. He continued pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples while humping her harder and humping her faster.

"Robert. Robert. Oh, my God, Robert. What are you doing? You're such a dirty boy," she said. "You're fucking Mommy. I can't believe you're fucking Mommy," she said.

"I can't believe you're fucking your mother. You're such a bad son. You're such a bad boy," she said.

She fell silent while returning his fast, hard humps with her fast, hard humps. Then, obviously getting close to having a sexual orgasm, she said exactly what he wanted to hear.

"You're going to make me cum. You're going to give Mommy a sexual orgasm. Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop fucking me."

Determined to give her a sexual orgasm, determined to make his mother cum, he continued fucking his mother faster and harder. Slamming his prick inside her, he pounded her pussy in the way that he had never pounded his wife's cunt. Curious about the noises she'd make and the words she'd use, he always wanted to know what she sounded like when cumming. Curious about the expressions she'd have on her face, he always wanted to know what she'd look like when cumming.

"Cum, mother, cum. I want you to cum. I want to hear you cum. I want to watch you cum. I want you to cum all over my big, hard prick. I want to give you a sexual orgasm. Cum, mother, cum," he said.

He fucked her harder and fucked her faster while she returned his hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps. As if they were one, synchronized fucking machine, their fucking was rhythmic as if clothes on the final spin cycle in a washing machine. He fucked his mother in the way that he had never fucked his wife and she fucked her son in the way that, perhaps, she had never fucked her husband. If only his father knew Dr. Boyd's secret of what woman wanted, perhaps, he'd still be married to his mother.

"Robert. Oh, my God, Robert. Don't stop. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. You're going to make me cum. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. You've going to make Mommy cum. Oh, my God, please, don't stop. Fuck me, Robert. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Make Mommy cum. Make Mommy cum," she said collapsing over the dryer in sexual bliss from having a sexual orgasm.

While obviously enjoying the afterglow of sex, she stayed like that for a long minute while he untied her housecoat from the top of her head. Then, further surprising him with her pent-up sexual lust, not even having to give her a not so subtle hint by putting a heavy hand to her shoulder, she moved to her knees. She took his hard, erect cock in her hand before taking him in her mouth. She licked off her vaginal secretions from his prick while staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. Then, she stroked him while sucking him.

His mother was giving him a blowjob. He couldn't believe his mother was giving him a blowjob. Difficult for him to believe that his mother was sucking his cock, he stared down at her while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. He put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and, as if she was his wife instead of his mother, he humped her mouth while fucking her face.

"Cum, Robert, cum," she said temporarily removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "Cum in my mouth. Cum for mommy," she said. "Cum in my mouth, Robert. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum. Cum for Mommy, Robert. Cum in your mother's mouth."

She returned her mouth to his cock to continue sucking him. She stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. Then, as if he had never had a blowjob before, he put his head back. With his eyes rolling back in his head, he exploded a load of warm, oozy cum in his mother's beautiful mouth. Instead of spitting out his cum, she swallowed him. While continuing to stroke him, she licked him clean and sucked him dry.

Then, when she stood up to hug him and hold him, she kissed him. She parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him while depositing some of his cum on his tongue. His sexual fantasy come true, his mother was making out with him while he felt her naked ass, fondled her naked breasts, and fingered her naked pussy. Kissing him and kissing him, as soon as he had another erection, she took him by the hand to her bedroom.

Now with his mother in sexual control, she pushed him back on her bed and mounted him. In the way that he had fucked his mother, she fucked her son. Humping him while kissing him, she made love to him. Then, rolling her over, in the way that he fucked his mother in the laundry room, he fucked his mother in her bedroom. Determined to make her cum again, he humped her harder and humped her faster.

# # #

Surprising him and expecting a different reaction from her, Robert's sister, Samantha, stood in the doorway of her mother's bedroom. How long she had been standing there watching them, he had no idea. Yet, with her hand beneath her skirt, her fingers buried in her panties, and her blouse and bra up and over her exposed, naked breasts, clearly, she had been there awhile watching them having forbidden sex.