What Women Want, What Women Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she feebly resisted by pushing him away, he pulled her bra up over her breasts and off over her head. Topless now, in one swipe of his hand, he pulled down her panties to expose her shapely ass and her brown, trimmed pussy. His sister-in-law, his wife's sister was naked. In the way that he felt and touched his mother and his mother-in-law's naked bodies, he felt and touched his sister-in-law's naked body. Then, when she resisted and tried to squirm away, he bent her forward and inserted himself in her already wet pussy.

"Fuck her, Robert, fuck her," said Anne, Michelle's mother cheering him on to have forbidden sex with her daughter. "With her always so uptight as if she has a stick up her ass, she needs to get laid. She needs a good fucking. Fuck her Robert. Fuck my daughter," said Anne encouraging him to have sex with Michelle while watching him fucking her daughter.

Robert fucked Michelle faster and harder. He fucked his wife's sister. Then, as soon as she had a sexual orgasm, he turned her around and forced her to her knees. In the way that he impaled her pussy with his cock, he impaled her mouth with his stiff prick. Sucking and sucking him while stroking him, she didn't stop until he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed all that he had to give.

# # #

As soon as he returned home, odd that she was sitting in his house alone, seated at the kitchen table, his Aunt Kimberly was there to meet him. She was wearing a short, low-cut sundress with no bra. He could immediately tell because her nipples were erect as if she was cold or sexually aroused.

Piquing his curiosity, like mother like sister, in the way that his Mom wasn't wearing panties under her housecoat, he wondered if his aunt was wearing panties under her sundress. In the way that he lifted his mother's housecoat over her head and tied it in a knot, he was tempted to lift his aunt's sundress over her head and tie it in a knot. Only, fearing her reaction, showing a modicum of control, he didn't dare sexually molest his aunt in the way that he had sexually molested his mother, his mother-in-law, and his sister-in-law.

"Where's Mom," he asked?

Aunt Kimberly gave him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"She's out doing errands," she said giving her nephew the eye before pausing as rethinking what she was about to say. "Donna told me what you did," she said.

He was surprise that his mother would tell her sister that they had sex.

"She did," he asked playing it coy? "And what did I do?"

As daring him to lift her sundress and tie it over her head, she stood and walked closer to him.

"She said you pulled her housecoat over her head and tied it in a knot. She said you had sex with her," she said. "You had sex with your mother. You stripped her naked and made love to her before fucking her," she said giving her nephew a sexy smile while reaching her hand down to cup his cock through his sweatpants.

She kissed him. His aunt kissed him. She parted his lips with her tongue and French kissed him.

"And now, I want you to do that with me," she said. "I want you to tie my sundress over my head, bend me over, and make love to me before fucking me, Robert. Make love to Auntie Kim. Fuck your aunt. Give me a sexual orgasm. I need to cum."

Not having to make a sexual move to incestuously seduce his aunt, she pulled down his sweat pants, fell to her knees, and took him in her mouth. Aunt Kimberly was sucking her nephew. She was giving him a blowjob. Robert couldn't believe how his life had changed since taking Dr. Boyd's seminar. Ready to cum in his aunt's mouth but before he did, she moved from her knees to a standing position.

Knowing what she wanted, Robert reached for the hem of her sundress and lifted it over her head. In the way he did with his mother, he did with his aunt. He tied her sundress in a knot over her head. He bent her forward and inserted himself inside her already wet pussy. He humped her from behind while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples.

# # #

While watching from the outside bedroom window, Robert had no idea that his cousin, Fiona, had followed her mother to see where she was going and what she was doing. Not normal for her mother to leave the house to visit her sister when they talked on the phone every day, her mother's odd behavior made her suspicious and piqued her curiosity enough to have a look for herself. In the way that his sister watched him having sex with their mother and his sister-in-law watched him having sex with her mother, Robert had no idea that his cousin was watching him having sex with his aunt.

Obviously unable to help himself, in the way that he was sexually attracted to his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, and his aunt, he was sexually attracted to my cousin too. There's nothing as sexually exciting going from mother to daughter. As soon as they finished and he untied the sundress from my aunt's head, his cousin opened the backdoor and entered the kitchen.

"That was quite the show," she said. "I was watching you fucking my mother from the outside kitchen window. I watched my mother sucking your cock. Now, I want a turn too. Fuck me, cousin," she said feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra.

Not believing his sudden, sexual success with women, Robert walked to his cousin, Fiona, took her in his arms and kissed her. He French kissed her while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her everywhere through her clothes. As if they were husband and wife, lovers, or boyfriend and girlfriend, instead of cousins, they were making out. With his cousin seemingly happy to have sloppy seconds, she already had her hand down the front of his sweatpants. She was already holding his naked prick in her hand while stroking his erect prick.

Having never cheated on his wife in all the years that they've been married, Robert couldn't believe all that's happened after having taken Dr. Boyd's seminar on What Women Want. He had sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, and now his cousin. He wondered how he'd feel if they Dr. Boyd had a similar seminar for men, What Men Want and how'd he'd feel if his wife cheating on him with her father, her brother, her father-in-law, her brother-in-law, her uncle, and her cousin. If that was his wife having sex with her relatives would he wondered if he'd be jealous or sexually excited?

Having already written her book, What Men Want. What Men Need., Dr. Joyce Smothers a psychologist and lecturer from Barnard College, was busy giving a seminar for women only called What Men Want. What Men Need. While Robert was having sex with all of his female relatives, instead of being at work Robert's wife, Lauren, was seated at the Dr. Smother's seminar. What Men Want. What Men Need.

While his aunt watched him having sex with his cousin, her daughter, he stripped Fiona naked and took her to his bedroom. With his aunt standing in his bedroom doorway staring, she watched him making love to his cousin, her daughter, before fucking her. In the way that his aunt sucked his cock, Aunt Kimberly watched her daughter suck Robert's prick. In the way that he had sex with her mother, he had sex with her daughter.

If it wasn't enough that he had sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, and now his cousin, Robert wondered if this technique would work on any woman. He wondered about Sister Mary Elizabeth. He was always curious to know what nuns wore under their habits. He was always curious to know if nuns were as sexually horny as priests.

# # #

Sister Mary Elizabeth was sitting on a bench behind the church praying. Even without her wearing makeup and having her blonde hair visible beneath her wimple, she was so very pretty. She wasn't like the other nuns. She wasn't short, obese, mean, nasty, and sexually frustrated. Moreover, she definitely wasn't lesbian. Even under all of those clothes, he could tell that she not only had a cute body under her habit but also that she had big tits too.

Not wanting to startle her, Robert slowly approached her to make his presence known. Then, ready to make his sexual intentions known to her, he walked closer. In the way that she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes from reading her Bible was as if she knew what he wanted and needed. Hopefully, what he wanted and needed was what she wanted and needed too.

Taking a chance, the worst she'd say is no. Yet, somehow, he had a feeling about the good sister that she was as beautiful and sexy beneath that habit as she was hopefully, horny and sexually frustrated. Seriously, what normal woman can go without sex? Even though he wasn't crazy about having sex with a virgin, he always wanted to have sex with a nun. Besides, many of these sisters from the Convent of the Most Holy Virgins weren't virgins. They had an active sex life before they became nuns.

"Pray with me, Sister," he said putting a sexually suggestive hand to her shoulder and gently moving her to her knees.

Instead of seeing her on her knees praying, he'd love to see her on her knees sucking. Taking the suggestive hint, she moved to her knees. A familiar position for nuns, she was always on her knees praying. Perhaps, instead of silently praying to her God, she'd rather silently suck Robert's cock. Instead of taking holy communion, perhaps, she'd allow him to cum in her mouth.

As soon as she knelt in front of him, he pushed his sweatpants down and exposed his erect cock to the nun. Instead of screaming and shying away, as if checking to see if his prick was real, she not only stared at his already engorged prick but also, she reached out and touched his cock with her fingertips. If it wasn't enough that he exposed his erect prick to Sister Mary Elizabeth, he couldn't believe that she not only stared at his cock but also touch his cock.

Obviously, not the first cock she had seen or touched, seemingly grateful for the opportunity, perhaps, the answer to her prayers, she wrapped her fingers around his prick while staring up at him. Then, staring down at his prick, she fondled the head of his cock while slowly stroking him before staring up at him again. Sister Mary Elizabeth was giving him a hand job. If it wasn't enough that he had sex with his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, and his cousin, now he was having sex with a nun.

"My prayers have been answered," she said staring up at him. "I know it sounds sacrilegious for a nun to say, but I've been praying for a stiff prick," she said with a dirty laugh. "Ever since they transferred Father O'Leary, I've been so horny and sexually frustrated. Thank you for allowing me to touch you and stroke you. Thank you for allowing me to blow you, Robert. God bless you," she said taking his stiff prick in her mouth.

Careful of her wimple, Robert put heavy hand behind the nun's head.

"Suck me, Sister," he said removing his cock from her mouth to slowly slide his erect prick across her holy lips and before impaling her holy mouth with his stiff prick again.

Seemingly eager to have a dick in her holy hand and in her virginal mouth, Sister Mary Elizabeth was seemingly grateful to blow Robert. Perhaps her thing was to give Father O'Leary hand jobs and blowjobs while he felt her breasts and fingered her pussy. Perhaps, by not having sexual intercourse, she could still proclaim to Mother Superior that she's a virgin.

In the way that he did with his mother, he didn't have to force his cock in Sister Mary Elizabeth's mouth. She voluntarily took him in her hand and willingly took him in her mouth. As if she was taking communion, she took Robert's big prick in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. He couldn't believe that Sister Mary Elizabeth, a well-respected nun in the Convent of the Most Holy Virgins was blowing him. Even though technically she was a virgin by not having sexual intercourse, obviously, the good sister was no virgin.

Not done yet, after he ejaculated his cum in her mouth, when she stood to kiss him, after they kissed, he lifted her habit and pulled down her panties. In the way that he leaned his mother forward, he leaned Sister Mary Elizabeth forward. In the way that he fucked his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, and his cousin, he fucked the good sister.

"Robert! Robert! Fuck me, Robert. Hump my cunt. Pound my pussy. Cum inside me. Give me your blessed baby. Oh, my God," said Sister Mary Elizabeth. "Thank you, Jesus. Thank you for answering my prayers."

Nine months to the day, when Sister Mary Elizabeth delivered her baby, the convent was ready to put the child up for adoption. Alas, what's obviously good for the gander isn't good for the goose. After divorcing his wife for having sex with her father, her brother, his father, his brother, her uncle, and her cousin, Robert ask Mary Elizabeth to marry him. Now, that Robert knew what women wanted, he finally knew what he wanted. He wanted ex-nun, Sister Mary Elizabeth.

The End