What Women Want, What Women Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe my sister wants and needs sex too? Maybe she wants me to strip her naked. Yet, with her already masturbating, I don't think I'd have to force her to suck and fuck my cock,' he thought. 'Thank you, Dr. Boyd.'

Something he thought he'd never see, he watched his sister masturbate herself. He watched her finger her nipples with her right hand while fingering her pussy with her left hand. In the way that he had never seen his mother's naked tits and pussy before, this was his first time seeing his sister's naked tits and pussy.

"Samantha," said her mother shocked to see her daughter in her bedroom and masturbating herself. Albeit, ignoring the elephant in the room, instead of being embarrassed and explaining why she was having sex with her son, suddenly making small talk, she asked her daughter about her job. "What are you doing home? Why aren't you in work? Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

Samantha stared as much at her mother's naked body as much as she stared at her brother's erect prick.

"There was a small fire in the office and they sent us all home for the rest of the day," she said.

Then, while talking to her mother, she stared at her brother. Unembarrassed and unashamed that her mother and brother were watching her masturbate herself, she continued fingering her pussy while staring at her brother's cock. Looking from her brother to her mother, she continued fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples while staring at her mother's naked body.

"I'm so embarrassed," said Donna feigning her embarrassment. Yet, her sexual aroused trumped any embarrassment she felt. "You must think your mother is such a wicked whore to have sex with her son."

Samantha laughed.

"I think no such thing, Mother. If anything, you both made me realize the fun I could have had by having sex with my brother," said Samantha while still staring at Robert's naked prick. "You both made me so, very horny," she said.

Samantha looked as if she was about to faint from sexual excitement.

"I need a cock," she said sliding a slow tongue over her red, full, lips while continuing to stare at her brother's engorged penis. "I need sex. I need to cum. Make love to me, Robert. Fuck your sister. I'm so horny after watching you two going at it like dogs in heat," she said stripping off her blouse, bra, skirt, and panties.

She fell back on her mother's bed between her mother and her brother. While Donna French kissed her daughter, fondled her breasts, and fingered her nipples, Robert mounted his sister. He inserted his cock in his sister's wet pussy and made love to her before fucking her. Two for one, if only Dr. Boyd knew the sexual success he had with not only his mother but also with his big sister, he'd add even more fodder to his lectures.

In the way that he made love to his mother, he made love to his sister. In the way that he fucked his mother, he fucked his sister. He pounded his sister's pussy in the way that he pounded his mother's cunt. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, in the way that he gave his mother multiple orgasms, he was determined to make his sister cum too.

"Robert! Robert! Don't stop. I'm going to cum," said Samantha. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Fuck me, Robert fuck me. Fuck your sister," she said falling silent while having her sexual orgasm.

# # #

After having forced, albeit reluctant sex with his MILF of a mother and willing sex with his sister, the next day, Robert left his house in search of his wife's mother, Anne. Ever since the wedding when he danced with her and she seductively rubbed her big, D cup, dress and bra clad breasts against his chest while giving him the eye, he always had a sexual thing for his mother-in-law. With her looking like an older version of Christina Hendricks as Joan from Mad Men, he always wanted to see, touch, feel, fondle, and suck her huge breasts.

Confidentially encouraged after having taken Dr. Boyd's seminar and after having had sex with not only his mother but also with his sister, he rang his mother-in-law's doorbell. When she didn't answer, hoping she'd be in the backyard, he walked around back. Most times, when she didn't answer the front door, she was in the backyard gardening, sunning herself, or swimming in her pool.

Giving her neighbors plenty of see of her sexy and shapely body, she sunned herself and swam in her skimpy, sexy bikini. Even more revealing than her bikini, she gardened in the comfort of her short, low-cut nightgown. Figuring there was no one around to see her, she gardened in the early morning before it got too hot. With her having been divorced for years and with not having a boyfriend, he'd guess that she was horny and sexually frustrated. If he was to guess, he'd guess that his mother-in-law was an exhibitionist. He'd guess she was a whore.

Yet, not a name he'd used to describe his wife's mother, especially if he was hoping to have sex with her, based on Dr. Boyd's lecture, he didn't dare make her feel like a whore. Instead, allowing her to play the morally modest mother-in-law role, he'd have to take that whoremonger onus on for himself. Yet, years before Dr. Boyd's seminar on what women want and what women need, she gave him all the sexual signals that she was his for the taking. Only, with him married to her daughter, even though he was sexually attracted to his mother-in-law, he wasn't ready to solicit her for sex until now.

In the way that he was afraid to strip his mother naked, he was afraid of the repercussions of having sex with his wife's mother. What if Anne told his wife that he stripped her naked? What if she told her daughter that he tried to rape her mother? What if she didn't sexually want him in the way that he sexually wanted her. What if she was the exception to Dr. Boyd's theory instead of the rule?

As if she was deliberately flashing him while wearing short skirts and low-cut blouses, she always dressed sexually seductively. Whenever he arrived to pick up his girlfriend in the early morning to drive to the beach, his mother-in-law was in the backyard and still in her nightgown gardening. Knowing that he'd see more of his future mother-in-law, he'd go out back to talk to his girlfriend's mother while waiting for his, then girlfriend to get ready to go out. Careful not to allow her to catch him staring, he loved talking to Anne while starting at her big breasts and while undressing her with his eyes.

With her leaning, bending, and stooping, when she wasn't flashing him her long line of sexy cleavage, she flashed him her panty clad ass and pussy. Then, in the way that his mother wasn't wearing panties, his mother-in-law started not wearing panties either, especially when she knew he was coming to her house to pick up her daughter. In the way that he saw his mother's naked ass and pussy, he had already seen his mother-in-law's naked ass and pussy several times while she gardened.

When he opened the backyard gate and walked in the backyard, his MILF of a mother-in-law was sunbathing in her sexy and skimpy bikini. Seemingly paying him no never mind, with her laying on her stomach, her eyes were closed and her bikini bra was undone. Fitting her as if she was wearing a thong, her bikini bottom showed most of her naked ass. Anne had a nice ass, as nice of an ass as his mother's ass.

He could have been anyone for all she knew. He could have been an intruder, a burglar, or a rapist. Then, as if expecting him, she turned and twisted her shapely body to look up at him from her chaise lounge chair while shading her eyes from the bright sun.

When she leaned and peered up like that, she gave him a good, down-bikini bra view of the tops of her naked breasts. When she leaned up like that, if she leaned just a little higher, he'd see her areolas and her nipples. As much as he loved his mother's bikini clad body, he loved his mother-in-law's big tits. Getting way ahead of himself, he was tempted to stick his horny hand down his mother-in-law's bikini bra and grab a whole handful of her breast.

"Robert. What a nice surprise? I wasn't expecting you," she said not getting up from the comfort of her chaise lounge. "Is Lauren with you?"

Obviously, asking him if they were alone, but before answering her, he looked at his mother-in-law's bikini clad, nearly naked ass and stared at what he could see of her left breast from her unhooked bikini top. As if her tits were being squished, her left breast squeezed out from the side of her unhooked bikini top. He suddenly imagined his mother-in-law's big breasts being squished against his muscular chest while she was on top of him and fucking him.

"She's working," he said.

# # #

He stared at his mother-in-law's long, shapely legs, her slim waistline, and what he could see of her huge D cup breasts. Between her playing tennis and swimming, she had a nice body for a forty-something-year-old woman. Her body was as good as his mother's body. Only, his mother-in-law had bigger tits than his mother. Anne had D cup breasts instead of his mother's C cup breasts. Both women had big tits but his mother-in-law's breasts were huge.

In the way that he squatted down to peer up his mother's housecoat at her naked ass and the back of her naked pussy when she was pulling clothes from the dryer, he squatted down beside his mother-in-law now. Then, unable to help himself, when she turned more to the side, put her hand to hold her bikini top in place, and turned her head to face him, he slid a slow finger across her red, full lips. A sexually suggestive sign, catching her by surprise, he wondered if she'd take the bait and suck his finger in the way that he'd love her to suck his cock.

Instead, she played the modestly, moral mother-in-law. Instead, she acted as if she didn't want to suck his cock when he knew she did. After all the times she flashed him her cleavage, her bra, her panties, her naked ass, and her naked pussy, he knew she'd love to see his cock. After all the sexy smiles and naughty looks she gave him behind his wife's back, especially after being coached by Dr. Boyd, he knew his mother-in-law would willingly have sex with him. Allowing him to strip her naked, he knew she'd love to be forced and taken.

"Robert. What are you doing? Don't do that," she said swatting his hand away.

When she resisted from sucking his finger, he cupped her bikini clad, nearly naked ass in his hand. His mother-in-law had a great ass. Her ass was just as shapely and just as firm as his mother's ass. As much as he loved his mother's ass, he loved his mother-in-law's ass. He'd love to tap her ass. He'd love to lick her ass and fuck her ass.

Learning from Dr. Boyd and after practicing on his mother, in the way that he lifted his mother's housecoat, in one quick pull on the side of her unhooked bikini top, he tugged her bikini bra away from her naked breasts. He tossed her bikini top in the pool. If she wanted to retrieve her top, with her hands cupping her naked breasts, she'd have to walk to the pool topless and jump in the water to get it. If she jumped in the pool to retrieve her top, ready to strip naked, he'd jump in the pool behind her.

In the way that he had played Marco Polo with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law before, he'd love to play Marco Polo with his topless mother-in-law now. Having already groped her bikini clad breasts, her bikini clad pussy, and her bikini clad ass when they were in the pool after drinking, now that he's sober and horny, he'd love to grope her again now. Even though he groped her breasts in the pool, he didn't dare finger her nipples. Especially after Dr. Boyd's seminar, he couldn't wait to have his wicked, sexual way with his wife's mother.

He wondered if she'd allow him to touch her, feel her, and fondle her through her bikini. Now that he removed her bikini bra, he wondered if she'd show him her naked tits. Now that he removed her bikini bra, he wondered if she'd allow him to remove her bikini bottom. He wondered if she'd allow him to strip her naked. In the way that he stripped his mother and sister naked, he'd love to strip his mother-in-law naked too.

Back to reality, Anne was topless. Even though she covered her big tits with her hand and forearm, too big to cover them all, most of her breasts but for her nipples and areolas were exposed to his horny eyes. Now, with his mother-in-law held hostage, unless she was ready to flash him her naked breasts, she couldn't get up from her chaise lounge without exposing her huge tits to him. He couldn't wait to see her big, naked tits.

"Robert. What the Hell are you doing? Oh, my God," she said. "Why did you do that? How dare you do that? I'm your mother-in-law. This is so very embarrassing. I'm so embarrassed. Please get me my top."

Disobeying his mother-in-law, instead of retrieving her bikini bra, he slid a slow hand between her legs and cupped her bikini clad pussy and she squirmed away from his touch. Not taking no for an answer, he moved his horny hand between her legs again. Something he successfully did with his mother, he fingered his mother-in-law's pussy through her bikini bottom. Rubbing her while impaling her with his fingertip, he made her squirm. Then, when he stuck his hand inside the front of her bikini bottom and grabbed a handful of her naked pussy, she abandoned her breasts to save him from fingering her cunt.

# # #

Something he imagined seeing in his dreams and in his sexual fantasies, he couldn't believe he was seeing his mother-in-law's naked breasts. Something he masturbated over while imagining his mother-in-law's naked and having sex with her, he couldn't believe he was seeing the shape and the size of her big tits. Something he never thought he'd see, he couldn't believe he was seeing her erect nipples and her symmetrical areolas.

"Oh, my God, Anne. Your tits are so big. I love your big tits. Ever since I dance with you at my wedding, I've always wanted to see you're your big tits. They're so shapely. May I touch them? May I finger your nipples? May I suck them?"

She looked down at her naked tits before looking up at him. Even though she gave him a stern look, she couldn't hide her sexy smile.

"Robert, no. You may not touch my breasts. You may not finger my nipples. You may not suck my tits," she said cupping her breasts with her hands.

Then, when she tried to sit up, he forced her back down with firm hand to her shoulder. Now, with her topless and struggling from him sexually assaulting her, he felt her big tits and fingered her erect nipples with one hand while still copping cheap feels of her pussy with is other hand. In the way that he did when sliding his finger over her lips, with his hand still buried in her bikini bottom, he slid a slow finger the length of her bikini clad, naked pussy. Then, inserting his index finger inside of her, he rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy.

"Jesus, Robert. Don't do that," she said struggling to get free. "Oh, my God. You can't do this. You mustn't do this. I'm your mother-in-law. Robert! Oh, my God. You're married to my daughter. I'll be the grandmother to your children one day."

Not taking no for an answer, when she tried to get up, he reached both of his horny hand in front of her and felt her tits while fingering her nipples. Obviously embarrassed that her son-in-law had sexually aroused her, she struggled to push him away. Yet, as soon as she sat up in her chaise lounge, and as soon as her nipples erected bigger and harder, he leaned down and sucked her tits, first one and then the other. With her his woman now, instead of struggling, she put a gentle hand to the back of his head.

"Oh, Robert. Robert. Somehow you know exactly what I wanted and needed," she cooed.

As soon as she turned to lay on her back, he removed her bikini bottoms. Now, with her naked, brown, trimmed, pussy vulnerable to his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he fingered his mother-in-law's cunt while fingering her nipples. Determined to give his wife's mother what she wanted, a sexual orgasm, he was determined to make her cum. He moved between her long, shapely legs and continued to finger his mother-in-law while licking her. He rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her pussy while eating her cunt.

In the way that he did with his mother, he pushed down his sweatpants and removed them. He mounted his mother-in-law and as soon as he did, she reached down for his erect cock. Obviously, she wanted to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck her. He humped her slowly and she returned his slow humps. Kissing and kissing her, he French kissed his wife's mother while making love to her. She returned his kisses with kisses and returned his loving humps with her loving humps.

Then, once he was seated deeply inside his mother-in-law's cunt, he humped her faster and he humped her harder. She continued returning his humps with her humps. Now, instead of making love, they were fucking. He fucked his wife's mother and she fucked him. Going at it like dogs in heat, oblivious to everything and everyone, not hearing anything, when Robert looked up, his wife's sister, his sister-in-law, Michelle, was standing by the pool watching them.

In the way that his sister, Samantha, was watching him having sex with his mother, his sister-in-law, Michelle, was watching him having sex with his mother-in-law. In the way that his sister wanted sex, he wondered if his sister-in-law wanted sex too. The sister he should have married instead of his wife, he remembered all the times he played a drunken game of Marco Polo with his sexy sister-in-law. He couldn't count how many times he felt her ass, her pussy, and her big tits through her bikini while his hands were hidden under water.

If only his wife knew that he just had sex with her mother, she'd be so angry. If only his wife knew that he was about to have sex with her sister, she'd divorce him. Yet, there was nothing more sexually exciting than having sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. With all three women so different and yet, so very much alike, soon he'd be making his own comparisons.

# # #

As luck would have it, Robert had a witness to his bold sexual act with his mother-in-law. In the way that his sister, Samantha, caught him having sex with their mother, Anne's daughter, his sister-in-law, Michelle, not only caught them in the act but also was there watching them having sex. At least giving them the courtesy of finishing, she waited until they were done. As soon as he pulled is cock out of his mother-in-law and they both sat up to kiss, Anne's daughter voiced her disgust by their sexual indiscretions.

"Mom! How could you have sex with your daughter's husband?" Then, she turned to look at her brother-in-law to vent her anger, jealousy, and sexual frustration. "Robert! How dare you have sex with my mother," she said to her brother-in-law while staring at his erect prick.

Obviously, feigning her outrage, she was jealous. In the way that he fucked her mother, no doubt, she wanted him to fuck her. Obviously, sex was what all these women wanted

"I'm sorry, Honey. With one thing leading to another thing, it just happened," said Anne.

Michelle rolled her eyes and made a face.

"I'm calling Lauren and telling her," she said removing her phone from the front pocket of her skirt.

Robert stood and raced to his sister-in-law naked. Before she could start pushing numbers and ruin everything, he grabbed her phone and tossed it in the garden. Then, he grabbed his sexy sister-in-law. As if she was a Japanese woman being sharked in Japan, he ripped open her blouse to expose her white bra. Then, not stopping there, he pulled down her short skirt to expose her white panties. With him naked and his sister-in-law in her panties and bra, he touched and felt her everywhere a brother-in-law should never touch and feel his sister-in-law while kissing her.