What Women Want, What Women Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While wearing a headset to broadcast his message, he walked closer to the edge of the stage. He peered out over his audience of 500 men who paid from one-hundred-dollars to three-hundred-dollars each to be there. With the bright, spotlight following him, he turned his head right before walking the width of the stage to the right. As if trying to make his message more personal, he looked at every man while talking. He turned his head left before waking the width of the stage to the left and walking back again to center stage.

"What do women want? What do women need," he asked while pointing to one man? "What do women want? What do women need," he asked while pointing to another man? "Do you know what women want? Do you know what women need? Does any man here know what in the Hell women want and need? Seemingly, they want and need everything but there's one thing that they want and need more than anything else." He looked out over his audience again. "Do you know what that one thing is? Do you know what women want and need?"

Rhetorical questions, with him already knowing the answers to his questions, not waiting for, wanting, or expecting a response, he continued talking while walking and looking out over the audience of men.

"I'm here to tell you what women want and need. What women want and need are the questions that I will answer before you leave here today. Obviously, you don't have a clue what women want and need, otherwise you wouldn't have paid me one-hundred-dollars, two-hundred-dollars, or three-hundred-dollars for your seat to be here and for me to tell you what women want and need," he said looking out of his audience.

As if they were all about to receive an A in a test just for being here, he gave the men a satisfied smile.

"Yet, with you soon knowing what women want and need, you'll be way ahead of the game. Most men not only don't have a clue what women want and/or need but also, sadly, most men don't care what women want and/or need. Those men only care they want and/or what they need."

Again, with the bright, spotlight following him, he paced to the right before pacing to the left and before returning to center stage to look out over every man.

"What do women want? What do women need? Do you know? Do you know?" He asked pointing to one man before pointing to another. "Do you know what women want? Do you know what women need?" He looked out over his audience of men. "What do women want? What do women need? Does any man here know what women want? Does any man here know what women need?"

Again, he pointed to one man before pointing to another. Repeating his rhetorical questions, not waiting for and/or wanting a response, he continued talking while walking and looking out over his audience of men. Building suspense, he delayed answering his own questions.

"Obviously, like most men, you don't have a clue what women want and need, otherwise you wouldn't have paid me to be here to tell you what women want and need," he said. "Wilt Chamberlain, Warren Beatty, Ric Flair, Charlie Sheen, Gene Simmons, Mick Jagger, Tom Jones, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholson, and Simon Cowell all know what women want. Collectively, they've had sex with tens of thousands of women. How dare they? How could they have sex with so very many women? What's their secret? Don't you wish that was you?"

Now that he had everyone's attention and with all eyes upon him, he returned to center stage. As if giving them secret directions from his treasure map of loot buried hundreds of years ago, he was ready to educate men in what woman want and needed. Having studied women long enough, having earned his PhD in women's philosophy, psychology, and physiology, if anyone know what women wanted, Dr. Sigmund Boyd knew what women wanted.

"What do women want? What do women need," he paused for dramatic effect? "Hands? Anyone? What do women want? What do women need? Do you know? Do you know," he said pointing to this man and to that man? "Does anyone know what women want? Does anyone know what women need?"

He continued pacing the stage as if he was a caged animal before finding center stage again and stopping to address his audience of men again.

"If you think you know what women want and need, tell us. We'd all like to know that answer to those questions. We'd all like to know what the Hell it is that women not only want and need but also what women expect of us men. Please, tell us. Enlighten us. We'd all like to know what our wives, girlfriends, mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers, mothers-in-laws, and sisters-in-laws want and need. What do they want," he asked while looking from one man to the next? "What do they need?"

As if he asked trick questions, no one wanted to be embarrassed or poked fun at by giving the wrong answers. They sat there waiting for Dr. Boyd to tell them what they all paid him to hear. They all waited for Dr. Boyd to tell them what women wanted and needed. The audience fell silent before one man yelled out.

# # #

"Money," yelled out one man standing and looking around the room. "All women want and need money, the more money the better. All women are greedy bitches. The more we give them, the more they want, the more they need, and the more they take from us," he said putting his hand out before pulling with his arms as if he was tugging on a rope and playing a pretend game of tug-of-war.

The audience of white collar, blue collar, truck drivers, laborers, technicians, firemen, fishermen, longshoremen, policemen, mechanics, salesmen, clerks, managers, administrators, bankers, cooks, waiters, writers, doctors, lawyers, recruiters, stock brokers, accountants, investors, and scientists laughed while obviously agreeing with him.

"Good answer," said Dr. Boyd. "Money, money, money, a five letter, two-syllable word, such a little word with such a big meaning, it's all about money, isn't it? Show me the money. How much money do you have? What's your net worth? How can you give me," he asked looking from one man to another man? "Of course, money may be what women want and need but there are other things that women want and need more than money," he said. "Do you know what those are? Does anyone know what women want and need more than money?"

Dr. Boyd looked out over the audience of men again while waiting for another answer.

"Jewels," yelled out another. "With diamonds a girl's best friend, all women love diamonds, the bigger and more expensive the diamond the better."

Again, the audience laughed.

"Yes, indeed, jewels, specifically diamonds, is a good answer but there is something more valuable, more precious, more revered, rarer, and more forbidden that all women want and need," he said teasing his audience. "Anyone? What do women want? What do women need? Does anyone know what women want and need more than money or jewels?"

Again, he looked around the huge room of men.

"Power," said one man. "The power to make their own decisions in a man's world."

"Romance," said another man. "All women love romance, love, and affection."

"Shoes," said someone from the back and that evoked some laughter. "Expensive shoes. Dozens of expensive shoes. All women love shoes. They can't pass a shoe store without going inside to try on shoes. If I knew that women would exchange sex for shoes, I'd open a charge account at a women's shoe store," he said making more men laugh. "I'd be a shoe salesman and spend my days looking up women's skirts, asking for their phone numbers, and allowing them to use my employee discount to buy more shoes."

Again, with a wave of laughter filling the big hall, the audience laughed while nodding their heads in agreement.

"Yes, indeed, women want power, romance, love, and affection. It's true that women can't have enough shoes but power, romance, love, affection, and even shoes cover up the missing ingredient that make women want to shop instead of staying at home in bed with their man," said Dr. Boyd. "We're back to the same question. What do women want and need?"

Having now fully engaged his audience, he peered around the room again while waiting for another answer.

"A big house with new furniture to fill it," said someone else.

Now, they were on to something and were rolling with one man eliciting a response after the next man.

"All women want to get married and have a baby," said someone from the back of the auditorium.

"A luxury SUV. A Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade, a Range Rover, or a Mercedes SUV," said someone else.

The audience cheered in agreement.

"Equal opportunity and to be treated like a lady," said someone else.

The audience booed him while Dr. Boyd smiled.

"You are all correct answers but also all wrong answers at the same time. There's one thing that all women want and need more than money, jewels, power, romance, shoes, houses, new furniture, getting married and having a baby, a luxury SUV's, equal opportunity, and/or to be treated like a lady. Whether the woman is your wife, your mother, your daughter, your sister, your aunt, your cousin, your grandmother, your mother-in-law, or your sister-in-law," he said pausing again for dramatic effect. "There is one thing that all women want and need more than anything else."

The silence was deafening. All men remained absolutely quiet while leaning forward in their seats. This was what they all paid to hear. This was the answers to the questions that they all not only wanted to know but also needed to know.

"What do all women want and need? I'll tell you what every woman wants and needs. If they're confronted with the questions of what they want and need, and deny the simple truth, then they're lying," he said pausing again to look out over the audience. "This what all women want and need."

# # #

Again, the silence was deafening while impatiently waiting for the answer.

"Tell us," said one man.

"What do women want and need," asked another?

"We all want to know what women want and need," said another man.

As if he was pondering the questions that he already knew the answers to, Dr. Boyd put his hands in his pockets and paced back and forth on the stage before returning to center stage. He looked out over the audience again. Looking to the right before looking to the left, he shaded his eyes from the bright spotlight to peer up at those men in the balcony.

"Sex. The answer to your questions is sex," he said. "What all women want and need is sex, more specifically, sexual orgasms. Believe me or not, but all women want and need orgasmic sex. All women want and need to make love and to be made love to by a man. All women want and need to fuck and to be fucked. All women want and need to be fingered and licked. All women want and need to stroke and suck a man. Even Sister Mary Elizabeth from the Convent of Our Most Holy Virgins wants sex."

He looked out over his audience of men while nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince men what he said was the truth.

"All women want and need something that's as precious as it is elusive. All women want sexual orgasms. All women want to cum." He paused to pace the stage again. "Yet, men don't take the time to sexually pleasure women. Most men don't sexually reciprocate the sexual pleasure that women gave them. They more care about their own sexual satisfaction. If they took care of the woman first, they'd be rewarded tenfold."

Obviously, with all of them guilty of being sexually selfish, no one said a word. Seemingly stunned, the audience was completely quiet. Obviously, the last thing that men would think that women wanted was something that no man suspected. No man believed that what women wanted and needed was sex and sexual orgasms. More than they wanted money, jewels, power, romance, shoes, houses, furniture, getting married and having a baby, luxury SUV's, equal opportunity, and/or to be treated like a lady, seemingly, they all couldn't believe that all women wanted to cum.

"Not my wife," said someone. "She's a cold bitch. She never wants sex. We never have sex. Sex is the last thing she wants," he said with a sad laugh.

Dr. Boyd laughed too.

"That's because you're going about it the wrong way. Even though they tell you that they do, women don't want to be wined and dined. They don't want to see a movie. They don't want romance. Especially if they already have love in their lives, they don't want nor need more love," said Dr. Boyd.

He looked around the auditorium again.

"Women want hard and fast pounding sex," he said stopping to stare out at the audience of men again while pounding his fist in the palm of his hand. "Women want sex. Women want sexual orgasms. As much as you men want sex, women want sex too. As much as you want to cum, women want to cum too."

With not a sound in the room, Dr. Boyd scanned his audience before continuing.

"Yet, women not only want to be touched, felt, and fondled while making out, but also women want to be stripped naked. As long as you don't hurt them, whether by you or by one of your friends while you watch, of course, women want to be forced and taken," said Dr. Boyd reaching out his arm and closing his fist as if crushing a walnut. "All women not only want and need to be sexually desired and wanted but also all women want and need to be stripped naked, forced, and taken. All women want orgasmic sex."

As if he just had sex with a woman, he smiled a self-satisfied smile.

"Trust me. It's a two-way street. If you give women what they want and need, sex and sexual orgasms, they'll give you want you want and need, sex and sexual orgasms," he said.

# # #

Fresh from Dr. Boyd's lecture, Robert sat in his bedroom thinking of all that the good doctor said about what women want and need. He thought about his wife. He thought about his mother. He thought about his sister. He'd love to have incestuous sex with his mother and/or his sister.

Now that he knew what all women wanted and needed, he thought about his mother-in-law and his sister-in-law. In the way that he'd love to have incestuous sex with his mother and sister, he'd love to have forbidden sex MILF of a mother-in-law and his sexy sister-in-law. Then, thinking about all of the women that he sexually wanted in his life, he thought about his aunt, his cousin, and even Sister Mary Elizabeth from the convent of the Most Holy Virgins.

He couldn't wait to masturbate himself while trying out all that he learned from Dr. Boyd on his mother, his sister, his mother-in-law, his sister-in-law, his aunt, his cousin, and on Sister Mary Elizabeth. Only, did he dare try and have sex with his mother, sister, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, aunt, cousin, and Sister Mary Elizabeth? What if Dr. Boyd was wrong? If he failed to successfully, sexually seduce them, he could ruin his marriage. If he forced them to have sex, they could report him to the police and charge him with rape. He could go to jail. He could ruin his life.

'All women want sex, even my mother wants sex,' he thought while removing the negativity from his mind of not being sexually successful with his mother.

Nonetheless, it was difficult for him to wrap his head around everything he learned from Dr. Boyd.

'All women want to be stripped naked and taken, even my mother,' he thought while hard for him to believe. 'All women want to be forced, even my mother,' he thought changing his perception of how he thought about women, and especially how he sexually thought about his mother.

As much as he'd love to fuck his mother, he'd love his mother to suck him.

'From what Dr. Boyd said, in the way that all men are pigs, all women are sluts. Yet, as long as they're not made to feel like sluts, women will act like sluts. In the way that all men are perverts, all women are whores, as long as they're not made to feel like whores. Interesting. All women want to be stripped naked, forced, and taken,' he thought as if saying it as a mantra.

The one woman that he'd love to have sex with more than any other women was his mother. Every time he thought about having his wicked, sexual way with his mother, he had an erection and needed to masturbate. While imagining stripping her naked and having sex with her naked body, he focused his attention on her.

The one woman that he'd to touch and feel her everywhere was his mother. The one woman he'd love to force and take against her will was her. He loved his mother but not in the way that a son should love his mother. He loved her in the way that a man loves a woman.

'I wonder if my Mom is a slut. I wonder if she's a whore. I wonder if I strip my mother naked, forced her, and took her if she'd have sex with me. I'd love to strip her naked. I'd love to have sex with her.'

No longer placing women on pedestals, especially his mother, he was ready to give women what they wanted and what they obviously needed, orgasmic sex. No longer romancing them, treating them with kid gloves, and/or with kind and loving respect, a win/win for him and for them, he was ready to take what he wanted and give women what they needed. The answer to his age-old question, now he knew why some of the homeliest men bed some of the most beautiful women. Now that he knew the answer to his questions, what women want and what women need, it all made sense to him.

Instead of being the pervert that he always was when trying to see something of his mother that he shouldn't see, he decided to put Dr. Boyd's plan in action with his Mom. Even if his sexual seduction plan went wrong with his mother, she'd never tell his wife. She'd never tell her that he tried to strip her naked and have sex with her naked body while forcing her to have sex with him. She'd keep his secret that he sexually molested her and violently assaulted her.

Now, that he was intent on trying out Dr. Boyd's plan, he couldn't wait to sexually and inappropriately touch his mother. He couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle his mother. He couldn't wait to strip her naked and hopefully have incestuous sex with her. He couldn't wait to finger and lick his mother before fucking her. He couldn't wait to give her a sexual orgasm. He couldn't wait for her to stroke his prick and suck his prick before fucking his prick.

# # #

A good time to prove Dr. Boyd's theory, Robert was home alone with his mother. With his wife at work and with them living with his divorced mother while saving to buy a house, she was downstairs doing laundry while he was supposed to be out looking for a job instead of attending a lecture. He wondered what his mother was wearing, no doubt, a housecoat. She always wore a housecoat when in the house.

Sometimes, when wearing a housecoat, she unintentionally flashed him her panties. Sometimes, when wearing a housecoat, she unintentionally flashed him her naked pussy. Yet, even though her figured her flashes were unintentional, he sometimes wondered if her flashes were deliberate. Now, he wondered if his mother was wearing a bra and panties under her housecoat. How convenient would that be to strip her naked and have forced sex with her if she wasn't wearing any underwear?

Yet, glad that he had listened to Dr. Boyd, he was eager to try out all that he learned on his MILF of a mother. He couldn't wait to see and feel his mother's big tits, her shapely ass, and her blonde pussy. Only, did he dare, touch, feel, undress, and have sex with his mother? A big faith of leap to take, what if what Dr. Boyd claimed worked on any woman, but didn't work on his mother? Nonetheless, with him horny enough to do so, it was worth a try.

By all that Dr. Boyd said about all women wanting and needing sex, wanting to be taken, and wanting to be forced, his theory should work on his mother too. Hopefully, it will work on his mother. He'd love nothing more to not only see his mother's naked body but also, he'd love to have incestuous sex with her naked body. Nonetheless, a big risk to take, his mother may tell his wife that he tried to rape her. She may ask them to leave her house. With no place to live, where would they go?