What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby:What a plague means my niece to take the death

of her brother thus? I am sure care's an enemy to life.

Maria:By my troth, Sir Toby, you must come in earlier

o' nights. Your cousin, my lady, takes great exceptions

to your ill hours.

Barbie's mannerisms were over the top and she was flirting shamelessly with Todd already. He was quickly blushing but the crowd was loving it. David just chuckled at the prospect of this play going off the rails with flirting and innuendo. But he just internally shrugged, figuring that it was all fine as long as no one was arrested for indecent exposure. Obviously this crowd was open for pretty much anything, he had no doubt that they would cheer her on if she dropped down on her knees right there and started sucking him off. Unfortunately he did start to stammer a little, but he still seemed keen.

Toby:Why, let her except before excepted.

Maria:Ay, but you must confine yourself within the

modest limits of order.

She ran her hands over his body, leaving zero question as to what confinement she was referring to.

Toby:Confine? I'll confine myself no finer than I am,

These clothes are good enough to drink in, and so be

these boots too. An they be not, let them hang them-

selves in their own straps.

After her hand exploration Todd's voice was rather high and squeaky, but he recovered quickly and started to go back onto the offensive. Giving to Barbie as much as she was dishing out. It was a fun dynamic to see. Barbie was flashy and flamboyant, but it seemed like her desire to be dominated in the bedroom was panting as he started to come out of his shell a bit.

Toby:You mistake, knight. "Accost" is front her, board

her, woo her, assail her.

Barbie was practically a puddle after he displayed very vividly how he intended to perform that bit of innuendo. She was fanning herself by the time they reached the end of the scene.

Maria:Ay, sir, I have them at my fingers' ends. Marry,

now I let go your hand, I am barren.

She exited the scene to loud applause and laughter, definitely a hit with the crowd.

Circe prepared to enter the fourth scene dressed as a man. She was playing Violet disguising herself as a young man named Cesario. As David watched her clenching her fists to work out her nerves before she went on, he discovered something fascinating. He realized as he was watching her, that he truly felt she was a woman dressed as a man, she was so very feminine that even while she was trying to hide it, there was no question what she was. True, Circe may have a penis, but she was pure woman to him. And very fetching. David almost missed his signal to enter the scene himself.

Viola:I thank you. Here comes the count.

Duke:Who saw Cesario, ho?

Viola:On your attendance, my lord, here.

Duke:Stand you awhile aloof. [to Curio and attendants]

Cesario,

David looked into Circe's eyes as he started to speak to her. A huge thud resounded in his chest, his heart definitely wanted to tell him about the way he felt toward her. And it definitely had nothing to do with acting. This had been a long time coming, but there was no denying it. There seemed to be something in her eyes as well, but she gave him a gentle smile as he lost the thread of his part and he returned to the muscle memory of their practices together.

Duke:Thou know'st no less but all. I have unclasped

to thee the book even of my secret soul.

Therefore, good youth, address thy gait unto her;

Be not denied access, stand at her doors,

And tell them there they fixed foot shall grow

Till thou have audience.

David recovered with some nonverbal help from Circe. Along with her smile she also drew closer to him, now they were fully inside of each others personal space, clothing brushing together, almost touching. She seemed to be naturally drawn to him standing there speaking to her. Between the closeness and the shared looks and smiles, they were frankly flirting like a couple teenagers.

Viola:I think not so, my lord.

Duke:Dear lad, believe it;

For they shall yet belie thy happy years

That say thou art a man. Diana's lip

Is not more smooth and rubious; thy small pipe

Is as the maiden's organ, shrill and sound,

And all is semblative a woman's part.

The back of David's hand very intentionally brushed along the crotch of Circe's pants. He could feel her cock respond and her breathing became almost a pant. The crowd chuckled at both the innuendo in the language and her reaction.

Duke:I know thy constellation is right apt

For this affair. Some four or five attend him,

All, if you will; for I myself am best

When least in company. Prosper well in this,

And thou shalt live as freely as thy lord

To call his fortunes thine.

Viola:I'll do my best

To woo your lady. [Aside] Yet a barful strife!

Whoe'er I woo, myself would be his wife.

The crowd laughed at Viola's predicament, but the look that Circe gave David as they exited the scene was full of genuine emotion.

Laura finally gets her entrance as Olivia, she has Barbie with her and for the very important role of Clown they had a very funny lesbian named Sasha. David knew that she would end up being a big hit and she really went all the way with all the innuendo of the role. Lot of penis jokes were going to be extra funny played by a woman that both didn't have one, and wasn't interested in touching one. Laura looked very elegant in her gown and her hair was done up in a very fancy way. David thought she looked a bit like a Disney princess. Just not in a location that Disney would be caught dead in. He could already tell that she was having fun, her eyes were positively glowing.

Clown: Wit, an't be thy will, put me into good fooling.

Those wits that think they have thee do very oft prove

fools, and I that am sure I lack thee may pass for a wise

man. For what says Quinapalus? "better a witty fool

than a foolish wit." God bless thee, lady.

Olivia: Take the fool away.

Clown: Do you not hear, fellows? Take away the lady.

Olivia: Go to, you're a dry fool! I'll no more of you. Be-

sides, you grow dishonest.

The crowd was enjoying both the witty banter and the performances, Laura was definitely getting into the role.

Clown: Now Mercury indue thee with leasing, for thou

speak'st well of fools.

Maria:Madam, there is at the gate a young gentleman

much desires to speak with you.

Olivia:From the Count Orsino, is it?

Maria:I know not, Madam. 'Tis a fair young man, and

well attended.

Olivia: Who of my people hold him in delay?

Maria:Sir Toby, madam, your kinsman.

Laura had to hold in her laughter as Barbie gave Todd a lusty look as he entered and then grabbed his ass. The play was well and truly off the rails, but everyone was having a great time.

Olivia:Give me my veil, come, throw it o'er my face.

We'll once more hear Orsino's embassy.

Circe entered the scene dressed as Cesario and she and Laura shared the stage for the first time. They shared a smile that seemed like they were sharing a secret.

Viola:The honorable lady of the house, where is she?

Olivia: Speak to me; I shall answer for her. Your will?

Viola:Most radiant, exquisite, and unmatchable,

beauty -- I pray you tell me if this be the lady of the

house, for I never saw her -- I would be loath to cast

away my speech; for, besides that it is excellently well

penned, I have taken great pains to con it. Good beau-

ties, let me sustain no scorn. I am very comptible, even

to the least sinister usage.

Laura and Circe were visibly flirting with each other now and the crowd was noticing. The real question was whether it was just a part of the play or whether it was also personal.

Maria:Will you hoist sail, sir? Here lies your way.

Viola:No, good swabber; I am to hull here a little

longer. Some mollification for your giant, sweet lady.

Tell me your mind. I am a messenger.

All three girls were having a lot of fun on the stage and the crowd was really into it. They closed out Act One with a bang.

Olivia:I do I know not what, and fear to find

Mine eye too great a flatterer for my mind.

Fate, show thy force; ourselves we do not owe.

What is decreed must be -- and be this so!

With Act One completed they took a short break for everyone to have a chance at the restroom and to refresh drinks. Both Laura and Circe came over to where David was standing. It looked like they were all about to say something about how well it was going, or how nervous they were. But perhaps they all stopped because they didn't want to interrupt each other, or perhaps they all just understood that all three of them knew those things and so they need not state them. So instead Circe pressed up against his right side, Laura pressed up against his left, and he hugged them both, one in each arm.

"You girls are doing great." He kissed the top of each of their heads. "I'll go get each of us a drink before Act Two." He left them and when he returned they were holding hands and talking quietly with each other.

Act Two Scene One began with Circe dressed as Sebastian. She was dressed in her Cesario outfit only with a very unrealistic mustache on. The crowd was laughing at how silly it looked. She was joined by Antonio, a very butch lesbian that was a bit intimidating for everyone involved. She looked and acted kind of like a biker.

Sebastian: No, sooth, sir. My determinate voyage is

mere extravagancy. But I perceive in you so excellent a

touch of modesty that you will not extort from me

what I am willing to keep in; therefore it charges me in

manners the rather to express myself. You must know

of me then, Antonio, my name is Sebastian, which I

called Roderigo. My father was that Sebastian of Mes-

saline whom I know you have heard of. He left behind

him myself and a sister, both born in an hour. If the

heavens had been pleased, would we had so ended! But

you, sir, altered that, for some hour before you took me

from the breach of the sea was my sister drowned.

Antonio: Alas the day!

Sebastian: A lady, sir, though it was said she much re-

sembled me, was yet of many accounted beautiful. But

though I could not with such estimable wonder overfar

believe that, yet thus far I will boldly publish her: she

bore a mind that envy could not but call fair. She is

drowned already, sir, with salt water, though I seem to

drown her remembrance again with more.

The audience was really enjoying Circe, and David's decision for her to play both twins was really working out. Most of all, she seemed to be having fun as she left the stage and removed the mustache for the next scene.

Malvolio: Were not you ev'n now with the Countess

Olivia?

Viola:Even now, sir. On a moderate pace I have since

arrived but hither.

Laura joined David and they watched Circe flowering before their eyes. As they looked at each other they both grinned meaningfully. They were proud of her, and very fond.

Viola:I left no ring with her. What means this lady?

Fortune forbid my outside have not charmed her.

She made good view of me; indeed, so much

That, methought, her eyes had lost her tongue,

For she did speak in starts distractedly.

She loves me sure; the cunning of her passion

Invites me in this churlish messenger.

None of my lord's ring? Why, he sent her none.

I am the man. If it be so, as 'tis,

Poor lady, she were better love a dream.

Disguise, I see thou art a wickedness

Wherein the pregnant enemy does much.

How easy is it for the proper false

In women's waxen hearts to set their forms!

Alas, our frailty is the cause, not we,

For such as we are made of, such we be,

How will this fadge? My master loves her dearly;

And I (poor monster) fond as much on him;

And she (mistaken) seems to dote on me.

What will become of this? As I am man,

My state is desperate for my master's love.

As I am woman (now alas the day!),

What thriftless sighs shall poor Olivia breathe?

O time, thou must untangle this, not I;

It is too hard a knot for me t' untie.

There was quite a bit of applause at both Circe's performance and over the play itself. Even for those who had never read or heard of the play before, they were really getting into it at this point. And the significance of this play in this venue was certainly not lost.

In Scene Four Circe and David were once again to share the stage.

Duke:Let all the rest give place.

[Exeunt Curio and Attendants]

Once more, Cesario,

Get thee to yon same sovereign cruelty.

Tell her, my love, more noble than the world,

Prizes not quantity of dirty lands;

The parts that fortune hath bestowed upon her

Tell her I hold as giddily as fortune,

But 'tis that miracle and queen of gems

That nature pranks her in attracts my soul.

Viola:But if she cannot love you, sir?

Duke:I cannot be so answered.

Viola:Sooth, but you must.

Say that some lady, as perhaps there is,

Hath for your love as great a pang of heart

As you have for Olivia. You cannot love her.

You tell her so. Must she not then be answered?

A tear fell from Circe's eyes at that heartfelt speech. David struggled with himself wanting to not embarrass her by embracing her now and interrupting her performance. So instead he took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. And then he ran his thumb along her hand as they finished the scene with Viola alluding to her love of Orsino, and David had the impression that it might also be Circe speaking of her true feelings for him.

The Act Two ended even better than the first one did. The girls sent him off to get some drinks and give them some girl time. They obviously wanted to talk about something. While he certainly hoped his name wasn't going to be cursed as an insensitive jerk, he did still trust that if both of the women in his life felt that way about him, they would be justified and would talk to him about it directly. So he just decided they needed some private time to work out something and let them to it.

He felt a pull to rush back them because he loved their company and their smell and their touch. But most of all, as he sat there with their drinks, giving them privacy, he wanted to tell Circe how he felt. But he knew that Laura could tell how he felt about the girl, and he trusted her that she either didn't think the time was right to talk about it, or she wanted to talk to her first. Obviously Laura would always understand women better than he could. And she was quite the smart cookie.

After they hugged each other very hard David figured that was his signal to return. So he took them back their drinks. They were both a bit teary for some reason, but both seemed genuinely happy. The bright smiles all around were infectious so he felt one planted on his face as well. He handed them their drinks as Act Three was opening. Their banter in the first scene was playful and joyous, everyone could feel the pleasant vibes and they were all smiling and laughing with them.

Olivia: Stay.

I prithee tell me what thou think'st of me.

Viola:That you do think you are not what you are.

Olivia:If I think so, I think the same of you.

Viola:Then think you right. I am not what I am.

Olivia:I would you were as I would have you be.

Viola:Would it be better, madam, than I am?

I wish it might, for now I am your fool.

Olivia:O, what a deal of scorn looks beautiful

In the contempt and anger of his lip.

A murd'rous guilt shows not itself more soon

Than love that would seem hid: love's night is noon.

Cesario, by the roses of the spring,

By maidhood, honor, truth, and everything,

I love thee so that, augre all thy pride,

Nor wit nor reason can my passion hide.

Do not extort thy reasons from this clause,

For that I woo, thou therefore hast no cause;

But rather reason thus with reason fetter,

Love sought is good, but given unsought is better.

Laura pushed through into Circe's arms, pulled her face close and kissed her deeply. There was rowdy applause and cat calls throughout the audience. David was obviously deeply turned on by his two favorite women so boldly sharing their passion. He discretely adjusted himself, his pants were distinctly uncomfortable. Circe met Laura's tongue with her own and then seemed to remember her role, she pushed her gently away.

Viola:By innocence I swear, and by my youth,

I have one heart, one bosom, and one truth,

And that no woman has; nor never none

Shall mistress be of it, save I alone.

And so adieu, good madam. Never more

Will I my master's tears to you deplore.

Olivia:Yet come again; for thou perhaps mayst move

That heart which now abhors to like his love.

The scene exited to whooping and whistling, everyone was quite enjoying the fun. Laura and Circe were both blushing heavily, but they received the praise with grace.

As the Act Three came to a close David went to get them some water while the two ladies used the restroom. No more alcohol for the three of them, lubricating for courage was no longer needed and they would soon have to drive home. While fetching the water the club owners came up to him and complimented on the success of the play and how fantastic the decorations were. With social media responses they doubted that they would be able to fit everyone in the next time they did this, so they told him they would consider selling tickets next year. They didn't even bother wondering if an event like this should happen again, or whether he should help with it. It was apparently a given that this was now to be a tradition. He just shook his head at their infectious delight and saw that his ladies had returned from their sojourn.

When he gave them each their water Laura pulled him closer and told him that after the play was over they both wanted to go over to his place to celebrate. Her face was burning a bit when she told him, he could feel the heat radiating from her. Circe was biting her lip in a very cute way and looking under her eyelids at him. Laura gave him a saucy wink and said that her boys had given her the night off and didn't plan on her being back home until the morning. Circe giggled and covered her mouth with her hand. Apparently this was one of the things they had been talking about tonight, and David didn't mind that at all.

Act Four was going to be particularly difficult for Circe. She had to keep her fake mustache with her and switch off routinely from Viola dressed as Cesario into Sebastian. But confusion was the point of the whole act, so this actually worked out quite well.

Andrew and Toby confront Sebastian, thinking that he's Cesario.

Andrew: Now Sir, have I met you again? There's for

you!

[Strikes Sebastian with a glove for comedic effect]

Sebastian: Why, there's for thee, and there, and there!

[Strikes him in return three times]

Are all the people mad?

Toby:Hold, sir, or I'll throw your dagger o'er the house.

[Seizes Sebastian]

Even though it was comedic play acting it still made David apprehensive to watch Circe get man handled like that, but the crowd was roaring with laughter. Toby and Andrew were both pretty gentle gay guys. But it still made the protective side of him rear it's head. So he tried to not think about it too hard and watch the crowd react as more words were slung and finally several fake swords drawn. In came Laura, as Olivia, to save the day though.

Olivia:Hold, Toby! On thy life I charge thee hold!

Toby:Madam

Olivia:Will it be ever thus? Ungracious wretch,

Fit for the mountains and the barbarous caves,

Where manners ne'er were preached! Out of my sight!

Be not offended, dear Cesario.

Rudesby, be gone.

Toby, Andrew, and Fabian exited the stage and Sebastian was surprised at being called again the name Cesario. Circe played it up quite well.