What You Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia:I prithee, gentle friend,

Let thy fair wisdom, not thy passion, sway

In this uncivil and unjust extent

Against thy peace. Go with me to my house,

And hear thou there how many fruitless pranks

This ruffian hath botched up, that thou thereby

Mayst smile at this. Thou shalt not choose but go.

Do not deny. Beshrew his soul for me,

he started one poor heart of mine, in thee.

Sebastian: What relish is in this? How runs the stream?

Or I am mad, or else this is a dream.

Let fancy still my sense in Lethe steep;

If it be thus to dream, still let me sleep!

Circe kisses Laura this time. Only as Sebastian she definitely takes the more aggressive role.

Olivia:Nay, come, I prithee. Would thou'dst be ruled by me!

Sebastian: Madam, I will.

Olivia: O, say so, and so be.

They make out for almost a full minute as the scene ends, the crowd is cheering them on quite avidly. The rest of Act Four proceeds as identities are mistook and Sebastian and Olivia plan to wed. Olivia still thinks that Sebastian is Cesario, however.

They are all a bit tired of being on their feet so they just decide to sit down instead of getting a drink. The three of them receive a few significant glances and wolf whistles when people see David sitting down with Circe on one leg and Laura on the other. What is going through the onlooker's minds is probably accurate, but it doesn't matter to the three of them. They just sit back and enjoy the closeness.

For Act Five, the final one, David decided that at the outset he wanted Circe to be dressed as Viola in her feminine outfit. He liked how it worked out with the wording initially when he brought up the idea of having a trans woman playing the lead role. But now that he and Laura had gotten to know her so well, it ended up working out even better. He wanted both Orsino and Olivia to accept her for who she really was and how she saw herself. Even if that changed the spirit of the ending a slight amount, he actually thought that this was an improvement. After all, Shakespeare did live four hundred years ago, and even if he was a bit progressive by the standards of his environment, he could still use some work.

Viola:If nothing lets to make us happy both

But this my masculine usurped attire,

Do not embrace me till each circumstance

Of place, time, fortune do cohere and jump

That I am Viola; which to confirm,

I'll bring you to a captain in this town,

Where lie my maiden weeds; by whose gentle help

I was preserved to serve this noble count.

All the occurrence of my fortune since

Hath been between this lady and this lord.

Sebastian: [To Olivia]

So comes it, lady, you have been mistook.

But nature to her bias drew in that.

You would have been contracted to a maid;

Nor are you therein, by my life, deceived:

You are betrothed both to a maid and man.

Circe and Laura kiss once again, a deep kiss of love. This time Circe is dressed as a woman, in her natural state, so it's even more passionate for the both of them. The crowd responds accordingly, particularly a very female cheering section. The lesbians definitely approved. David gave them a minute to enjoy the kiss before he continued on. Besides, he couldn't help but feel a sexual charge from seeing Circe and Laura with their mouths joined like that.

Duke:Be not amazed; right noble is his blood.

If this be so, as yet the glass seems true,

I shall have share in this most happy wrack.

The next lines were to be addressed directly to Viola. Circe slowly turned to face him, she looked a little scared, but excited as well. This is something that they had studiously avoided practicing. And she seemed to know, whether from Laura's gentle nudging and advice, or solely on her own, that this is what David really wanted to tell her and show her. No doubt she still feared that he would refuse her. She had no cause to fear.

Duke:Boy, thou hast said to me a thousand times

Thou never shouldst love woman like to me.

Viola:And all those sayings will I over swear,

And all those swearings keep as true in soul

As doth that orbéd continent the fire

That severs day from night.

Duke:Give me thy hand,

And let me see thee in they woman's weeds.

David gently pulled Circe into his arms. With a whisper, "I love you." She finally heard from his own mouth how he felt towards her. Tears spilled down her eyes as their lips met for the first time. There was no sound that they could hear but each others breathing. There was no touch they could feel other than each others body. They came together and time held still. The only thing that interrupted their time made it that much better, and that was when Laura came behind Circe and hugged her from behind so that she was sandwiched between them. David finished ravaging Circe's lips and tongue for now, and when he looked at Laura she gave him one of her gentle special smiles. All three shared in the glow of the moment. Nevertheless the rowdy crowd, and once the volume turned back up they proved to be quite rowdy indeed, reminded them that they still had a play to finish.

The three were inseparable as they closed out the remaining lines of the play. Circe was crying more than ever, but it seemed a very happy release, so the crowd was more than supportive and cheered her on as she tried to get out her remaining lines. Finally that silly clown finished things off with her song.

When that I was and a little tiny boy,

With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,

A foolish thing was but a toy,

For the rain it raineth every day.

But when I came to man's estate,

With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,

'gainst knaves and thieves men shut their gate,

For the rain it raineth every day.

But when I came, alas, to wive,

With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,

By swaggering could I never thrive,

For the rain it raineth every day.

But when I came unto my beds,

With hey, ho, the wind and the rain,

With tosspots still had drunken heads,

For the rain it raineth every day.

A great while ago the world begun,

With hey, ho, the wind and the rain;

But that's all one, our play is done,

And we'll strive to please you every day.

[Exit]

David, Laura, and Circe stayed for a bit, accepting a long line of congratulations. Music was soon played, and dancing begun in earnest. No doubt this would be a long wonderful night for many of the club's denizens. Before they left, they made sure to stop and say congratulations and good night to Barbie and Todd. They were pleasantly surprised to see Barbie's wife, Miranda, there. She had come to support Barbie in her acting debut. Miranda gave all three of them a huge hug, she seemed like a really great woman. She even invited them to come over to dinner some time, whether Barbie was there or whether her husband Stephen was (David had never even heard Barbie's other name until now so it took him a second or two to put it together).

Finally they reached the night air, still getting congratulated and invited into conversations the whole way out. Not wanting to be rude, they obliged as much as possible. But they were thankful to reach the parking lot. And so they headed to David's apartment, to their own celebration.

Chapter 12

They were sitting on his couch, David had his right arm around Laura and his left arm around Circe. Time was behaving in funny ways, so none of them would have been able to tell you how long they just sat there relaxing. They had certainly earned the rest. None of them moved, but none of them were really sleeping either. The girls just had their heads tucked against his chest and were leaning into him with their feet up.

Subtly Circe's hand slowly started to caress his thigh instead of just laying there inert. It felt nice, but to David it didn't feel like an erotic action, but more of an expression of affection. After enjoying that sensation for a few minutes he bent his head down from where it was resting against the back of the couch and he looked at the two girls. Laura was glancing over at Circe with one of her cute little tight lipped smiles, and Circe bent her head to gaze into his eyes with a very beautiful shy smile. David kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked Circe. She looked over at Laura, perhaps for an indication of what to do.

"Like I said, he really needs to hear it. He'll tell you himself that he's a horrible mind reader, and while I'd definitely say he's perceptive as all get out, he often doesn't understand why people do the things they do." Then she added with a giggle, "Especially if what they do is illogical."

David looked over at Laura with a huge smile. He really enjoyed that she knew him so well. "Thank you, sweet cheeks, you are exactly right." And he kissed her on the forehead as well.

Circe seemed to be pulling in breath to steel herself for something difficult. "Okay, I guess I'm just a little scared. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not scared of you hurting me or anything. In fact, now that I know you better, I'm pretty sure that you'd jump out in traffic to keep me safe..."

"Quite true."

She beamed a smile at him which seemed to take away some of her jitters. "So it's just more that I'm worried that my feelings won't be reciprocated, and I'm a bit worried about what it will mean for you two and whether you even want that. And I'm really really worried because of what I am. And... anyways, I'll shut up about that and just tell you what I feel and what I want."

Laura looked over at her sternly, "Circe, remember what I told you about me and him. I cannot speak for him, but I've already answered what I think about it, and what I think that he will say as well. So stop worrying about us, and concentrate on what you need to say." David caught on to the fact that much of their conversations lately, and probably especially tonight, were around this particular point.

"Well, I guess first thing is first. No matter what you say about anything else, well I guess unless you aren't interested, but Laura assured me that's not the case. Anyways, sorry, I'm just so nervous that I keep on dancing around the point." David just tightened his hold on her, pulling her against his chest more to show his support, but didn't interrupt her. "Okay... if you wanted to, and I really want to... I wanted you to be my first time. I mean, I've used toys before and stuff and certainly I have to do other things to keep up with my crazy sex drive. But I've never been with anyone before... and I want you to be my first."

Circe seemed to duck her head and try to burrow it into his chest. It was so cute that he wanted to laugh at it. But he definitely knew this wasn't the time for that, she would take it the wrong way and he never wanted to hurt her feelings, she had more than enough of that in her past.

"Circe, of course I would be honored to be your first. And I find you to be very beautiful and sexy, so there is no question that I want that as well." She looked up at him with surprise, and he gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. "Now, before we get to that, let me hear the rest. No matter what it is, you can be assured that regardless I will want to have sex with you as long as you still desire me after my responses."

"Okay, well one thing is that I actually wanted to do it tonight while Laura is here. For two reasons really. One is that I'm a bit nervous. It is my first time and I'm not totally sure I'll know what to do or how to please you, and she's been such a huge support for me the past few weeks with how I've been feeling about you. The other reason is because I actually think it would be thrilling and fun to have all three of us together. It's not like I don't like girls. I actually think Laura is very sexy..."

"You have good taste," David interrupted her. This time it was Laura that buried her head in the other side of his chest trying to hide.

"Hehe, thanks. But it's just that I would like to play with a girl, even though romantically I am only interested in men. I could only envision myself as a bride, not a groom, remember?" Circe looked up into his eyes.

"Well, I can't say that I know from experience. But I definitely believe you and support you."

"Weeeellll... that was kind of what I meant, but she's right, I'm just going to have to say it. If you wanted, and I really really want to, I kind of wanted to have a relationship with you. I mean if you would even want to have a relationship with someone like me. But I also don't want to come between you and Laura. So I'm not sure what we should do. Because it scares me that you would leave me for her if we started a relationship. But I really love Laura as well, just not in a romantic way. So I don't want to hurt her... sigh, I'm just talking myself in circles."

"Okay, I think I understand. Before I answer you, I want Laura to tell me what she thinks." David turned his head to look at her as she unburied herself from where her face was hiding.

"Look, you know that we are never going to have a proper relationship, we both want different things. I mean, I would love to keep getting sexed out of my mind. But I don't want to come between anyone. I don't want you to get attached to me, and I don't want my boys to go through any more heartbreak either. So if I have to, we will stop seeing each other." Laura looked determined.

"Okay, thank you Laura, that is something that I needed to know, and I really respect your determination. Circe, here is my answer," he paused for a few seconds to figure out how he wanted to word it. "I really would like to try a relationship with you, if you don't think that I'm too old for you. Honestly I'm more worried about that then I am about anything else. I don't want to hold you back, and I don't want to get my heart broken by you being more interested in someone else closer to your age. But if you wanted to try a relationship, I would really like that. I admit to having fallen in love with you, it's quite easy to do when it comes to someone as fantastic and beautiful as you are."

Circe's eyes were watering pretty heavy and in danger of overrunning, but David felt he better finish his thought before they moved on, "As far as Laura and me goes, I don't "need" a biologically born woman to be happy. If you wanted, and she wanted, however, we could keep on seeing her as friends and then if the mood strikes us we can all sleep together every now and then. But that's only if both of you two girls wanted to. My only stipulations on that happening, though, are that it cannot negatively effect our relationship or any relationship Laura chooses to have at the time. And the other stipulation is that neither Circe, nor I, will be sleeping with anyone else, that includes Laura, without the other person present. Neither of us will ever have to worry about what is going on behind our backs and all pleasure will be shared. Now if someone just wants to watch, or whatever, that is fine, but it is always to be a joint event."

"Okay, I've talked enough about it, what do you two think?"

Laura looked over at Circe, "You first, sweetie."

"Well, actually I would really like that situation. I really like Laura and my only worries are really self esteem that you would continue to want me even though you were also able to have her. But really I would like to take a bite out of her every now and then as well. Maybe we could start out slow and see how often it happens. Especially in the beginning when we are still a new thing? Except tonight, of course, I really want to make love with her tonight and have her with us when we are together our first time." Circe was initially blushing quite furiously, but as she talked her resolve seemed to grow. By the time she was done talking, she was looking at Laura with a determined look.

"Guess it's my turn now," Laura gave a sexy little laugh. "Look, I love both of you guys. You both know that I'm not looking for commitments or attachments. I have my boys to look after and they have had a hard enough time already. That being said, I really like hanging out with you both and I definitely desire both of you. Really the fact that you both have a package is a plus to me, not a minus. This could be really fun. So I'm not going to deprive myself of having that kind of fun if I don't have to. We'll take other nights as they come and make sure that it's not negatively impacting your relationship. Both of you definitely deserve to be happy. But for tonight, I definitely want to be there for Circe and her first time. And I definitely want to enjoy some hot action with you both. I can already tell that the big guy here is sporting a massive hard on, and I'm dripping wet over here. So let's get busy whenever you are ready Circe." Laura finished her statement with a firm grip on David's manhood. Leaving no doubt that he was indeed fully at attention.

Circe shook her head yes and lifted her eyes to give David a scorching look. He responded in kind and captured her lips in a deep kiss. Their tongues met each other and slid along, getting to know each others mouth. While his head was turned to the side and actively engaged with Circe, Laura took that opportunity to kiss and nip at his neck and shoulder. His left hand was cupping the head of Circe and actively engaging her into their deep kisses. His right arm wrapped around Laura and caught a hold of her right breast. When his kisses started to trail off of her lips and down to Circe's neck, he also adjusted his hand so that it climbed into Laura's dress, to touch her bare flesh.

The gasps in his ear as he attacked her neck drove him on further until he was not only kissing and licking her, but also giving her little love bites. The sound of Circe's cries combined with the feeling of David's hand was making Laura more excited and she wanted his hand to do even more to her while she mostly watched them making out. So she pulled out of David's embrace and pulled off her dress. She started to sit back down but then decided, "What the hell.", and she also removed her bra. Both Circe and David looked over at her with desire and she pulled his arm back around her and pushed his hand back into her breast, leaving no doubt as to wanting his ministrations to continue.

Laura cried out as David pinched her nipple that settled into heavy breathing and little moans as he went back to a more gentle stroke. Circe gave her a seductive smile and she brought her hand over to Laura's other breast and started mimicking the movements. Then she looked back up to David saying without words that she wanted more. Immediately she had it in spades, his tongue dived back into her mouth and he was rewarded with Circe's loudest moan yet.

David and Circe traded turns at each others necks. Like two teenagers, they were enjoying the newness of their intimacy. But Laura certainly wasn't getting forgotten at all. Her breasts were receiving quite a bit of attention. The next time he was deeply entrenched into her neck Circe bit her bottom lip and decided that she was ready for the next step. So she slowly stood up, her knees a bit shaky, and pushed the shoulders down on her dress, slowly slipping it down. Whether she meant to do it that way or not, it was very erotic to the gazes of both David and Laura. When she bent back up and saw them looking at her with so much avid attention she started blushing. Embarrassed, but still determined, she unhooked her bra and let it also fall away. Being naked on webcam was one thing, but obviously this was much different for her. She shivered a little and got goosebumps, her right arm was trailed almost casually over herself. But it was fairly obvious that she was hiding the erection in her panties. David just smiled and let her hide it for a while. He wanted to gently bring her along for her first time.