All Comments on 'Whatever Happened to Claire?'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nah

Can't take this seriously. Schwinga is a bad joke. Had to give it a one, just because Schwinga wrote it. Couldn't be bothered to read it.

javmor79javmor79about 5 years ago
Nice

Couldn't sleep and decided to read some stories. Glad I caught this one. It was very entertaining. Very unique. It made me feel, which is rare for a loving wives story nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pretty good

I liked the ending. Got a chuckle outta me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
A swingerjoe story ? My prognostication is that it will be " awfully " good

The top 5 Foremost RIGHT (and wrong) Literary Features Employed To Multitudinous Effect by swingerjoe in the estimable and yet oh so HUMBLE opinion of LSD : the Lord of Literotica Exegesis. 

1) What swingerjoe did RIGHT : I enjoyed the smashcut introduction a lot. Where Roger ambushes Claire/Vanessa , imbues us with knowledge she is not another bourgeois housewife. She reluctantly concedes his assertion, asks what he wants then smashcut to Hank's POV. Leaving tension because we only know whatever Roger wanted, it wasn't good.

Kickoff Kudos to sj !

2) What swingerjoe did WRONG : I was underwhelmed by porn reveal threatening to obliterate Vanessa's Suburban Barbie world . I mean the President of United States had legally documented affairs with Playmate and ex-adult star turned stripper.

It's mainstream as neck tattoos these days. Its not sanctioned , but its common enough that its tolerated. Maybe next time .

3) What swingerjoe did RIGHT : The rapport and teamwork that Vanessa and Hank had throughout story was first rate. When confronted by what was her source of angst, Hank showed empathy to get to truth in order to begin to deal with unknown dilemma.

Plaudits ... Mega-Plaudits in fact

4) What swingerjoe did WRONG : Roger was sooo one dimensional as villain. Even the Joker or Hannibal Lector is given a fleeting moment where the audience understands how the bastard got to be a bastard.

Just saying. 

5) What swingerjoe did RIGHT. Really enjoyed the sublime little closing touch of Hank wanting Claire, not Vanessa per se showing him what made her a star 🌟.

Tip of the Tophat is accorded

Bottom Line(s): This was a nifty read , quite nimbly told for most part. swingerjoe inserted some action sequences, bad guy chills to higher degree then I remember in his past stories. Yet his bedrock strength of weaving mixed emotions to plot is found here as Hank discovered, investigated then capitalized on his wife's semi-sordid past was there in spades ♠.

Ergo the obvious score and high seal of LSD approval

(Patet ergo iudicium)

Full marks*****

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
Would have been a 5, except for the last paragraph.

Not what I expected from Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing interesting here

You're better off just making dumbass comments and taking shots at other writers that are better.

muncher354muncher354about 5 years ago
Hmm

I see you are a fan of gloryholeswallow as well.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Mostly liked it.

Could have used more details about all the other people?

There were the men for the video, baldy a makeup artist and probably a camera man?

Where did they go and what happened to them?

Hank gets to the room and it only has Vanessa and Roger in it?

I'm not to concerned about how far she got in the porn shoot because she was just moving towards the first glory holes dick when the gunmen entered.

I still think Hank was a bit of an idiot to risk Vanessa like he was. Branco could have killed her too.

I do get the fulfilling fantasy aspect of Hank wanting the glory holes treatment from his wife but having her do it there, right after her forced sexual encounter, in the same place her dark past happened and with blood and bodies nearby seemed disconnected from any reality.

Overwriting her bad memories to make good ones with her husband is a good motivation but not in that scene at that time.

I was very entertained however and put on edge a bit which is all I can ask for.

I would have liked to felt more for Vanessa but that didn't happen. It probably would have taken a longer tale for that to be accomplished.

Gave it a 4* for an erotic adventure. Thanks!

Mordant96Mordant96about 5 years ago
This should win the Academy Award

Swingerjoe never disappoints, Thanks.

Carnevil9Carnevil9about 5 years ago
Smut Noir!

Nicely done! Felt like a Bogart movie and a porno all rolled into one!

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

Very good story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
Full Marks!

Another good story by Joe, the man so many love to hate. Thanks for the read, Joe; no constructive criticism from this corner.

BTW you and President Trump have something in common, even if you should happen not to be thrilled by him.

If President Trump could walk on water, the news headlines would be, "TRUMP CAN'T SWIM!" Likewise, if you produced the perfect story, there would be commenters here who would bitch about something you did.

However, a lot of us enjoy your writing so keep up the good work!

cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Meh

"We'll figure out what to do - together." - Whatever else happens, I'm pleased that she's bringing her husband into the mix, rather than just submit to the blackmail.

I know it's needed for the story, but five years or more later people are clamoring for one specific porn star? Like there aren't a hundred other sluts perfectly "happy" to do it!

Him getting turned on and wanking to her videos is an automatic loss of a star for me.

I've never seen a glory hole, but the walls would have to be paper thin if the guy is getting his balls through the hole! And he'd have to have his body uncomfortably close to the wall, in my opinion.

He says that he loves her with all his heart, and nothing will change that, and that's scaring her?

He was shot in the line of duty, but had no job? He's probably on disability.

So, instead of the Special Forces/Ninja/Whatever, we have the underworld frenemy?

I'm with those who didn't care for the last paragraph.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Very good

Carolina, your comment is very true, about Trump and old Joe. I hope people don't pass on this story just because swingerjoe wrote it. If they do, they're missing a very good effort. For me, one of his best, right behind In the Air. I don't agree with most of Joe's comments, but the man can write. Sometimes as well as anyone around. I also agree with RR, that last paragraph was not needed, or appreciated. I highly doubt that anyone who had just gone through the ordeal that Vanessa and Hank faced would feel like playing with the nasty gloryhole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When does Bogart show up?

This was a compilation of several old movies. Not badly done but a little too obvious. What ruined it completely was the ending. The past is the past and they're going to move forward. But not until he lives out his dirty "glory hole" fantasy. Under the circumstances I'm thinking they should have grabbed the stuff out of the filing cabinet and run for it. And I can't imagine she would want her husband to remind her of her disgusting past. A truly terrible ending.

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 5 years ago
If Hank Knew

Branco and his men were going to show up, why go to the warehouse at all?

Why put yourself and your wife in jeopardy if you knew there was any potential for violence?

Otherwise, I enjoyed the tale of Claire! 4*

Thank you for sharing and please keep writing!

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
TRUE LOVE....IF ITS REAL

is able to withstand multiple transactions and survive, TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonabout 5 years ago
Well that must fall under the "and more" bit of the classification.

It certainly couldn't be classified as "Extra-marital fun".

But then, very few Loving Wives stories are these days.

It was a darn good story though, with enough twists in the plot and appropriate violence for those who like that type of thing. As usual for a SJ story, I thought it was well-written with characters acting as one might expect them to do in the situation described. The dialogue was natural and the emotions were what you would expect if people were in such a situation.

Lue

Ps: Do men really push their penises through a hole in a wall not knowing what might be on the other side? Isn't that risky? If it was me on the other side I'd have a kettle of boiling water to pour over it to make sure it wasn't carrying germs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God, get some logic, and some reason.

She's a fucking woman. She's found injured and clothes torn and Roger is found with a knife laying next to his body with a bullet through his head, that Hank put there when he found Roger raping his wife, with a knife to her throat. Uh, there are no other witnesses. Later the blackmail material is distributed as threatened, and they act as puzzled as anyone. Its some kind of computer generated morphing fake, of a woman too young to be Vanessa. Her family already knows she was a whore, who's left to be traumatized, the PTA committee? All the denials and threats of law suits complicate their lives for a while, but eventually it all goes away. End of threat.

All of which is preferable to caving to the blackmail. And the scenario you portrayed protects them from nothing. Roger disappears, and his cohorts send out the blackmail material as ordered if he disappears. If they really believe all the porn is in the file cabinet, then why did they believe Roger had accomplices with copies to be sent out for noncompliance? Did you forget about that?

Thanks for the effort, but it didn't make sense. The cuck just wanted more current film of his wife sucking and fucking. Write what happens when the wife finally catches him wanking to her college porn. I'm thinking she will not be flattered. In fact, she thinks its cute that he wants to relive her degenerate porn whoring life? So she really didn't regret being a porn whore, she just regretted getting caught.

Yeah, this marriage has a real bright future.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Interuptus

Nice story, seemingly leading up to a restart of his wife’s career, then boom, it’s all closed down. I’d like to see a continuation, since her husband liked what he saw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
her first name is actually claire in real life

i haven't thought girl in a while. You asked the "?" got me curious. Took me thirty min she's still and seems crazy happy. i never new her personally but was a fan. she seems to have a clean cut from porn i wish people that decide to stop could have normal lives. i love porn but hate how those folks get treated after.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Don't understand

I don't quite understand the relatively low scores on this story. It has everything an LW reader could want. A loving wife with a shady history that results in lies and blackmail. You have the loving husband with a police background, current job in security and of course access to powerful friends. Then there is the sleazy porn purveyor from her past who is going to use blackmail to bring her back to her sordid lifestyle. Of course husband uses tech to find bad guy, and powerful friends to remove him from the breathing. Perfect LW revenge fantasy, even had a gloryhole. No swinging, swapping, and best of all, no cucks. Maybe swingerjoe is laughing at us with another sneaky satire, but I like it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks Joe. Last paragraph didn't fit, bit 5 otherwise

Nice change of pace

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow,Swingerjoe

Carolinadreamer compared you to Trump. Is it possible to be more insulted than that? If the guy would walk on water, the fat ass would sink like a rock and hopefully drown like the rat he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: luedon

You men that use glory holes, beware, if it's "luedon" on the other side that boiling water could skin your manhood in a hurry. Ask who's there before sticking that germ ridden pole into a hole. It could be dangerous to your health. (signed ML)

P.S. Forgive me "luedon", I just couldn't resist the temptation. That door was left wide open. As to story, different and entertaining. Thanks for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH NO SWINGERJOE

What happened to "Anger Management".

You really pulled out a JPB on us. Well, I can't blame you. If the muse leaves you and you can't write, it's over 😪.

I hope you don't do it again with this story. I do enjoy your style and some of the plots you make up are very entertaining, lol. Thank you for the work you do so well.

On to the main event..

AMerryman

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 5 years ago
Liked it

Great piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'd want to know

how far she went before the shooting started. I mean she was right at that cock so she did suck it before the killing happened. And also don'y forget the "meet the guys" bit before the filming started. I'm sure they had some fun in the "green room"...

He should get her tested for STD before they have any contact but nope! he goes and sticks his cock in the wall and she isn't the least bit traumatized. He likes the porn queen side better than the wife image.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Still one of SJ's better efforts. When Joe wasn't trying to push his lifestyle choices, he was a decent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

Jonn22Jonn226 months ago

I was surprised I mean it was a great story and I love that girl I've seen all four of her scenes she was phenomenal and she was cute as hell but unfortunately I think she found religion or something anyways great story I wish her life maybe did end up like that who knows

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1327 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...