What're Friends For? Ch. 01

Story Info
Two friends take their exploration a step further.
1.1k words
4.49
10.3k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad, Mark and I still hung out every weekend. Brad didn't know that after he crashed in bed three weeks ago, Mark and I stayed up to explore something totally new. Neither Mark not I wanted to be exposed by making the suggestion first, and yet we evidently both wanted it. He, in his loneliness, sought the release of some enthusiastic oral sex, and I was a willing donor - having wanted to try it for years. I was happy to oblige and relieve him of that amazingly abundant load!

In the intervening weeks, it had been a fun secret to share, with Brad being unwittingly a pawn. Mark would stand behind him in my line of sight and grab his bulging penis, raising a brow at me coyly and with alluring suggestion. I knew if we could steal a moment of privacy, he would take his cock out and let me hungrily service it for him. The secrecy was foreplay and he would usually reveal himself fully engorged. When Brad would leave the room, he would show me his prominent boner and whisper "later".

With the extra practice, I could make him cum in only a few minutes, and on Brad's return, be sitting relaxed on the couch with the taste of Mark's offering on my satisfied lips. He would slyly loll his eyes at me afterwards to comment on my performance in secret.

--

A few weeks had passed, and I was thoroughly enjoying our arrangement. It was a Saturday and Brad was out in the bedroom community visiting his sister's house overnight. It was Mark and I alone. It would be on my mind, so I got it out of the way. "Blowjob?" I asked.

"Yeah, for sure," he hesitated.

"No? That was lukewarm," to say the least. "Is it getting too much?"

"No, it's not that, I love it. Are you kidding? I get sucked and swallowed several times a week? Me and my own hand are getting lazy! No, it's not that."

"O...K. Well, we don't have to if you don't want." I felt disappointed. My mouth watered and I was already hard anticipating it. I hadn't myself grown tired of it yet.

"I do- I do. It's just - is there anything else you want to try?" Mark's voice cracked as he said it. He seemed nervous.

"Oh. I don't know, I guess I'm an open guy. Obviously."

"Well..."

"You want to try sucking me?" I offered.

"No, not that really." It dawned on me what he meant.

"Oh... OH! You want to...?" I bit my lip and motioned sheepishly to my rear end. He couldn't quite make eye contact. "Ummm. Let me think on that one."

We sat watching tv for a long period of time, not really paying attention to the show. We both knew what occupied each other's mind. I was afraid, but certainly interested. I wished I could be sucking his cock right now, but I also felt silly that I declined the knew exploration and hoped I hadn't missed a chance. I thought maybe I was interested.

I excused myself to go to the bathroom and removed my pants. I had been hard the whole time thinking about it and stood fully erect now. I looked in the mirror and made a face, then with a new resolve, leaned over the counter and reached back and pulled apart my cheeks. I imagined him positioned behind me and my cock throbbed. I slid a finger into my mouth to wet it, and reached behind and inserted it. I was surprised at the resistance - how would he possibly fit! I barely got him in my mouth.

I worked the finger in and out, and the tension relaxed. I could fit a second, then a third finger and the sensation was nice. Maybe this wasn't as inaccessible as I thought.

I came back to the TV room and saw mark sitting there half-unconsciously with his hand on his erection. I wordlessly approached and moved his hands to the side, which he did not resist, and guided his hips to sit straight, then opened his belt. He shuffled down the couch to accept the silent proposition. I pulled his pants and underwear down, his penis catching on the waistband and springing up. I grabbed it around the base and placed my mouth on it. It always throbbed in appreciation when I first sucked.

I took a few deep strokes and allowed my saliva to run down and coat his member. It collected around the bottom and made the head shine like polished marble. Then - again without a word - I pulled off my pants and climbed onto the couch next to him, facing the back.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"You'll never get a clearer invitation." I arched my back and stuck my ass up in the air.

"Oh my god..." He stood up hurriedly and shuffled, not taking the time to remove his pants from his ankles. He positioned behind me and I felt him rest his cock on my tailbone, getting himself ready. He traced over the groove between my cheeks, wetting the area. I winced in anticipation and bit my lip. I felt him press against my anus and his hardness was unyielding, but the seal remained closed. He pressed and held it in place and I took a deep breath, then another.

'Relax' I reminded myself. I exhaled a long breath and felt him finally penetrate. He moaned as he entered.

The first few strokes were shallow, then I accepted more and more of him until I could feel the bristle of his shaved pubis against my skin. He had got it in! He withdrew and pushed it in again, even now I relaxed more and felt him fill my whole cavity. He started a slow rhythm, and I could feel his hips contact mine - gradually with enough force to create a slap. I was being fucked! He placed his hands onto my lower back and swayed me back and forward into him.

I felt him swell in my as he increased his tempo, he grunted and moaned with the effort.

"Can I..." he started in a hushed tone.

"Yes! Do it"

I felt him thrust deep and pulse, his body quivered with each ejection. I had never heard him orgasm loudly since we were never alone, but this time he moaned excitedly as he emptied into me. As he did, I reached now to my own penis and was surprised to find I was ready to release as well. It took only a single stroke and I exploded over the couch cushions. The intensity of orgasming with him inside made my legs spasm!

We chuckled and caught out breath while he was still inside me. I reached back and patted him on the hip with a *good job, buddy*, as I felt his long member retracting from me. "That's a new one for the repertoire - can you get me a towel?"