What're Friends For? Ch. 02

Story Info
The cat is out of the bag, and another friend wants in.
1k words
4.63
5.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 11/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, the words sounding as though they'd come from a script. "This is probably... a little shocking."

That was an understatement. Shocking would be if I forgot to lock the bathroom door and Brad barged in, or if he caught me drinking from the carton. This was a little more.

Mark and I had been enjoying our secret tryst, made more alluring by the fact that Brad was close by, but unaware - that Mark would stand behind Brad's back and reveal his erection in my line of sight, silently booking a meeting for later on. I had been sucking Mark's cock nearly every day since, and on the off days, masturbating to the memory. The arrangement was perfect, and I was enjoying servicing him and now felt very at home with his penis in my mouth. By the fourth or fifth time, I could push it all the way in until my nose touched his pubic bone, and massage his glans at the back of my throat. I could make him cum in only a couple of minutes and reveled in its smooth, salty taste, which I could swallow with no hesitation.

And it was fine, until Brad walked in.

I was kneeled in front of Mark with my mouth agape as he furiously stroked his member, ready to release. I waited, ready for his offering, and that's where we were discovered.

"What!?" Brad exclaimed, loudly. Our head's turned in alarm, but Mark had crossed the threshold already, and even in our surprise, ejaculated on the side of my neck and shirt. Brad had just watched his best friend cum on his other best friend - we were well past denial. You could see on his face that he was connecting a few dots, and that perhaps he was not totally clueless as to this arrangement, but couldn't quite conceive of what he was seeing.

There were no words to quickly diffuse the situation, and Brad promptly left the room anyway. We didn't give chase immediately, we just stared in disbelief. For a moment we froze silently in place, Mark's penis pumping the last drop of semen out as it softened, and a drop rolled down my neck into my shirt. Neither of us had a thing to say.

--
"How long has it been going on?" He finally piped up as we sat wordlessly on the couch later in the evening. Mark recused himself, leaving to cobble together some form of explanation.

"I mean... it doesn't matter, I just... I just didn't know. It's fine really, it's ok," he struggled. "The idea will take some getting used to, but y'know, whatever, right?" Brad was surprisingly calm and taking it in stride. After all, why shouldn't he, he was a progressive guy, Mark and I were single adults just having fun. There was no scandal here.

"Thanks, man. I don't know what to say." I felt relief that he seemed to accept the situation.

"Do you..."

"What?"

"I dunno. I mean... does he do you too, or...?" The words escaped reluctantly. This was especially surprising, I certainly didn't expect to provide the details. I though, however, it might alleviate the awkwardness.

"No, I just do him. I like giving, I guess."

Silence followed, until at length Brad said, "So Mark just gets a blowjob whenever he wants? I guess I can see why he'd be up for that."

"Right? Not a bad deal. But I like it too, so win-win." I felt surprisingly relaxed. Although Brad's obliviousness added to the thrill, I had been worried all along that this would cause drama. Surprisingly, he seemed OK with it.

"I haven't had a BJ in -- I can't even remember." The words floated out with a tremble. "I would probably take that deal."

I wasn't going to make him say it. He was more than OK with it, and I noticed he was fully erect and tenting his pants. Although it was prominent, I was so nervous I hadn't noticed but it was obvious he made no attempt to hide it.

I knelt in front of where he was sitting on the couch and reached for his pants. He shuffled his hips forward in silent acceptance. He unbuckled his belt eagerly and pulled open the fly, then I helped his jeans over his hips.

His penis throbbed at being set free and stood eagerly erect, marking the front of his underwear with a dot of wetness. He had been erect through the whole conversation, and we had both hoped this would happen. I couldn't wait to have him in my mouth.

I pulled his underwear down and revealed his cock, and without taking a moment to inspect, placed my mouth over it. He throbbed and became hard in my mouth as I went to work.

I showed him what Mark and I had practiced as I first worked my mouth around his glans, then ran my tongue up the shaft and swallowed the monster whole. He moaned and gently pushed my head and thrust his hips forward, moving the large, smooth head to the back of my throat. I answered by opening up and letting him all the way in, touching my nose to his belly as I had practiced with Mark.

"Nnng, God!" He rumbled. I could feel him getting close.

"Mmmm." I indicated from my position. I wanted to let him know he could finish when he was ready, but I didn't want to stop because he was responding to my eager, rhythmic sucking. He got the message. I gently gripped his testicles and pushed them close to his body.

"Hnng..." he paused for a moment, and his penis engorged and felt hard as stone. In a moment it pulsed - once, twice, thrice, each time with more semen! I held my mouth in place and collected it all, but could hardly contain the amount! Each time I thought he was done, it would flex again and issue a torrent. I felt a drop fall off my chin to meet Mark's stain from earlier.

He made a noise of relief and softened slightly. I retracted his penis from my mouth, trying not to waste the salty offering, and made eye contact while I swallowed it.

"Wow," he said. "You've got the job!"

"Any time, just like Mark," I said. "After all, what're friends for?"