All Comments on 'What's an Alpha to Do?'

by OlathVeldrin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
CarviCarviabout 2 years ago

Interesting beginning, hope you continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really loved the story and imagery! The way you paint a picture in the mind's eye gives the characters a lot of personality and makes them very likeable. I especially appreciate how you made the characters express actual emotion, and how their reactions and hopes lead the plot forward. Cyrus' hug was so adorable too! I hope you continue to write!! More please!!! 5/5!

OlathVeldrinOlathVeldrinabout 2 years agoAuthor

I have submitted chapter 2 three times and it keeps being sent back for the phrasing in one scene... so I have changed the phrasing and resubmitted it again. Hopefully it gets approved this time.

Thanks for reading

-Veldrin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have done a very good job in writing this story. I like things that are spicey but sometimes its really amazing to have a back story. Hopefully they approve your next chapter and ill glady read it.

ShibariKittenShibariKittenalmost 2 years ago

I love it, can’t wait to see where it goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ummm....SHOULDN'T cyrus be an omega? Why is this such a bombshell? Interesting premise,i look forward to the rest of the tale!!

Aqua317Aqua317over 1 year ago

Are posting under another name? I have read this chapter elsewhere, and noticed your comment below that you were having trouble posting the next chapter. I would love to see where this story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great intrigue and story so far. I also look forward to seeing where you will take the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOlathVeldrin@OlathVeldrin
Updated 4/10/22 Decided to give the story in my head a shot on paper (or screen). Let me know what you think. Updated 5/17/22 I have submitted chapter 2 three times and it has been sitting in pending for a week now, I have up to chapter 6 written and edited. I am currently wo...