What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 02

Story Info
Uncle Rex enjoys a sexy day while Lorna and Collin conspire.
1.8k words
4.45
3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader's Note: Please read the "Rex" tales in order as you see them on our TeamCravings author's page-enjoy!)

Lorna, feeling spent but fully alive, began to pull up off the sodden sock toe. Her rather pendulous outer labia still gaped wide as she stood...they shown rich plump pink in the light of the window. Gently she stood again on Rex's bedroom carpeting; her bare feet moist and knees unsteady. She came so many times in quick bursts...Rex's foot fucking had satisfied her lusty need!

Her pussy felt tingly and sizzling with a raw heat...so wet too! Her desire was to finger herself and lick her juices off her hand- but this would only set Rex off again! Nephew Collin waited with breakfast down in the kitchen and life must move on!

Rex lay in a blissful post-cum daze. His elegantly firm toned body lay spent and happy!

The cum explosion began to roll off his middle and make its way to the sheet. His semi stiff man-meat lay amidst the volcanic creamy spew.

"Oh, shit...I better clean up. I'd much rather eat your juicy cunny...offer still stands and my tongue is ready!" he sighed.

"Baby, that offer will be taken up...don't worry. But Collin needs us. Now, get your sweet tender man-ass in the bath quick and join us for breaky!" Lorna instructed as her kimono fell back down and covered her darkly hairy nest once again.

Rex started to stir his tall fit body, his hand busy scooping up his cum and then working hard to lap that off his fingers before any spilled.

"Tasty and nutritious!" he said in mock TV commercial tones.

Lorna watched this...and spied his silken skinned uncut cock still in semi-bliss! Rex, the man at forty was fucking perfect, head to tasty toes!

Just before his socked foot escaped, she bent over and pulled the black thin long style sock down from his muscular calf and off his slender well-groomed toes. The nylon cotton blend was moist with his manly sweat and her orgasmic offerings. The scent was intoxicating.

"I'll take this. You don't have its mate...and I will enjoy sniffing it and recalling this gorgeous morning!" she said rolling the sock up and placing it in her side pocket in the kimono housedress.

Rex rose up; he stretched his nude toned body now in morning sunshine which streamed from one open curtain.

Lorna wanted to snap more photos but checked herself. She needed a few moments alone with Collin before Rex arrived for his breakfast.

They parted with a kiss blown from one to the other as his firm cycler's ass vanished into the adjoining bathroom. Lorna headed down to the kitchen and felt a heated blush come over her face...she loved this man- but she needed to give him room and time to bloom sexually!

Collin was now setting places at the kitchen table and heard the water in the bathroom above. He knew his uncle was preparing to come down. He also heard singing...why on Earth was Uncle Rex singing away in the bath like a wanna-be pop star?

Lorna breezed in and saw Collin looking up. She too heard the vocal tunes coming down from up above.

"What gives with all the singing, Auntie Lorna?" he asked putting out coffee mugs.

"Oh, I love the way you call me auntie now! And that sound is what a man who is fully sexually satisfied sounds like!" She said reaching for her mug and sipping it.

The coffee was good, the young guy had potential!

"You two fucked?" he asked sitting down.

"Oh, Collin-my sweet! I will be fucked many times by him in days to come. Today was more of a game. A watching game! You'll see...you too will play. But I warn you, we must share your uncle with all sorts of men and women...there is no place for being jealous in this house! Your Uncle Rex is in his prime and everybody wants a piece of him!" Lorna said now sitting and facing Collin.

Collin knew this. Honestly- deep down, he was already jealous of others who played with him...he barely knew his uncle, but he loved him so much! Collin would have to share his uncle...and this felt crappy! But he had to play by Lorna's rules- she was the boss!

MILF Lorna- her age may be over sixty but she exuded a wonderful sexual vibe! Collin, fully gay, could still feel it and see it!

They both heard Rex padding around in the bedroom above; soon he'd be with them! Lorna pulled the long moist black sock free from her pocket.

Collin recalled it from the night before and how it was all his uncle had on!

"You took it? May I smell it?" he asked placing his coffee mug down and reaching out with his bony hand.

Lorna rubbed her face with it, all over her nose...her breathing taking in every scent!

"Heavenly!" she sighed and handed it over.

The added, "Be quick, Uncle Rex will find out soon enough how kinky his nephew really is but why not keep it secret for now!"

Collin took the fabric and smelled it. The toe was very moist and highly aromatic. It was the smell of leather musk, very manly but a really strong other scent...deep and internally fragrant.

He adjusted his broken spectacles and said, "I smell the aroma of his feet...very nice, but...more? What else?"

Lorna giggled... her eyes wild and playful.

"Oh, darling gay boy, it's me sweetie, my inner juices. I rode your uncle's toe to glory! And that is my scent...from multiple orgasms. His toes worked wonders!"

Collin pulled the sock from his nose!

"I think I have heard enough and you can have this back!" he said in an almost prudish way.

"Better get used to it Collin...your Uncle Rex is one kinky fucker. This is tame...it will get much crazier, trust your Auntie Lorna!" She said taking the treasured sock and sneaking it back in her dress pocket.

Collin knew it, but it was so much to take in. He had much to learn!

Meanwhile up in the big bedroom, Uncle Rex was dressing...just a little!

Rex finished drying off with a big fluffy towel...and stepped back into the bedroom.

The long mirror on the door caught his eye...there he was!

A sight he liked, NO, loved! His naked body pleased him so much! Hell, he was a narcissist! And why not! He looked great for guy starting his forties. His wavy golden rusty hair; well trimmed and now combed into place looked perfect! His face, manly yet baby-fresh...a wonderful combination! His green eyes were playful and naughty! And his build was muscular yet not beefy! Cycling, swimming and good diet saw to his body's look and style! And that pubic nest...rusty rich in color and trimmed just a bit to keep it just right! And curly golden body hairs were strewn evenly over his skin...manly and dapper!

Lastly, he looked at his uncut tool! BIG by any standard but not huge! Plenty of foreskin hanging off the tip...nice for a chewer. And Rex reckoned a lot of chewers were on the way to enjoy him...his sexual blooming was just taking off! Thanks to Lorna! Hottest fucking-rocking MILF of the century! Or was she a GILF? She was over sixty!

He easily could have begun to masturbate looking at himself...he loved that- BUT it was time to eat and enjoy Collin.

He opened his wardrobe and slipped into his royal blue silk dressing gown.

Slippery and sexy! He loosely tied the belt. It came just to his knees and the top barely shut so that his chest was on show. He looked in the mirror....NICE! He liked the look! He opened the drawer and looked at his socks.

Now long socks would ruin this look for most men- not Rex!

The long sexy socks just added a touch of James Bond or Cary Grant. Rex found a pale blue thin pair...nice accent to the deep blue of the robe. These socks came up to below his knees...and showed off his muscular legs perfectly! Size eleven feet needed to be seen and loved, and Rex knew that guys and gals seemed to like his sleek contoured feet lots!

Rex padded down to the kitchen and found Lorna munching toast and finishing off some scrambled eggs.

Collin presented his uncle with a fresh plate of both toast and eggs and it looked good!

The meal went down a treat and Rex sat sipping his coffee while Lorna did dishes. She felt Collin needed time with his uncle.

"You really don't mind me being here and broke?" Collin said in total shock.

"Just go today with Lorna and buy clothes and get those specs fixed at the optician's on Oxford Street. Take my VISA card and just enjoy! Lorna will make sure you spend carefully! You'll have a job someday and then you can treat me, maybe to lunch...at the Savoy!" Rex said and this made the room laugh with joyful good will.

Lorna hated leaving Rex...and no spy cams set up yet! But she did need to guide Collin...and using well-off Rex's money was fun!

"Uncle Rex, I wish you were coming too. You should have fun!" Collin said like a little boy.

"Oh, Uncle Rex will have fun...he has his new little office assistant coming over later with papers. I am sure they can amuse each other!" Lorna said drying a plate.

Rex was aware as he bathed that his ass was clean...no post fucking cum shots! All that sexy fun and no good fucking! Well, maybe after the papers....a bit of fucky fun! Rex inwardly smiled to himself.

Claude Reeves was hot, young and definitely gay or bisexual...Uncle Rex needed to know more!

Lorna approached Rex while Collin found a coat in the hall closet to borrow for his trip into central London.

"Do you think a robe and socks are appropriate attire for a work meeting?" she asked coyly.

The solid ass smack was heard throughout the house!

Lorna loved being spanked!

"Watch it big boy! Lorna knows all!" she said and hurried up to her temporary room to change for the trip out.

Rex poured the last of the coffee out of the pot...and smiled.

Life was great...Lorna as his sex guru and now nephew Collin to mentor and look after. All so damn good!

Today would be HOT and maybe if he could visit Rolf and his lover tonight...maybe even HOTTER! Who knows...maybe he would be fucked more than once!

His uncut cock began to swell under the fabric of the robe...he was juicing up already! His nearly sheer socked toes twitched pleasantly under the table in their light blue fabric casing...his body was electric and pulsing! Rex sighed and sipped that coffee- did it taste even better?

Naughty Uncle Rex!

**************

Much more to come as sexy Claude Reeves from Uncle Rex's office arrives in "What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 03" Thanks to all our readers! Carol and DJXXX