What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy Uncle Rex seduces while MILF Lorna flashes her pussy!
3.2k words
4.7
3.4k
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Reader's Note: Please read the "Rex" tales in order as you see them on our TeamCravings author's page-enjoy!)

Lorna and Collin sat in Desmond's Cafe just off Oxford Circus.

The pair had been in four stores so far and had several full bags and Uncle Rex's credit card had been used for several hundred pounds at this point. Luckily his credit limit was very high!

Collin now sported a brass color pair of specs and they suited him perfectly. Plus he'd had his hair trimmed short by Gregor of Hair Bizarre...that little cut cost one hundred pounds!

Collin had thrown the old clothes from Rex into a local charity shop drop off. The young man now looked handsome and stylish in jeans and a button shirt in a gentle shade of green. He still wore one of Rex's coats...he felt safe and warm in it.

Lorna sat in her faux fur coat and another of her many blousy dresses in floral patterns. She wore low black heels and hose.

Men and a few women around the place seemed to be eyeing her...and she seemed flirty and giggly.

"What's happening? Auntie Lorna...are they laughing at me?" Collin asked full of self doubt.

"No, honey...I am raising my skirt up under the table...and i have no panties on!" Lorna said nibbling a muffin.

Collin knew Lorna was training him and his Uncle Rex too in the art of sex...and so he gulped and said, "Lorna, do you like flashing your pussy?"

"I do...especially knowing your uncle played with it...it's still moist and stickin from earlier. I did not wash on purpose and I am wearing hose that only come to my knees...so I can be open! My cunt loves to show off...watch their eyes, they love it!"

Lorna said spreading her legs wide to a couple of lovers across from their table.

The man and woman, obviously a couple on a date, took many looks and made little comments to each other. The young guy had a boner and the girl was touching it under the table thru his trousers.

"You are setting off sexual responses all around, Auntie Lorna!" Collin said as he too felt his own cock wiggle.

"I love sex...would you like to touch my cunty? I know you're gay...but for educational purposes and the fact your uncle was toe fucking me...does that arouse you?" Lorna said pushing her chunky legs closer to Collin's under the cafe table.

Collin felt drawn in...he did not know why. Auntie Lorna, bossy, demanding, controlling and HOT! Maybe knowing his beloved uncle was into her body, well, maybe that helped heat this all up and make her sexy. Collin had no idea.

But he let his nervous fingers find the naked large fleshy knee...then a smooth fatty thigh...soft, warm!

The young couple hungrily watched...as did Desmond, the dark skinned cafe owner. His middle age skin looked sun baked...maybe from a Greek island...who knew?

Collin paused- his hand resting on her thigh, "Have you ever been with another woman?"

Collin felt a ripple move through her...his hand felt a sudden shuddering sensation.

"Mmmmm, not as much as I should have- all too basic...I need to explore more. I want to arrange more three-way action with another woman and your Uncle Rex. Me, being number three...it will be hot! You like that idea?" she said smiling at her recently adopted nephew.

"Do you like the blonde girl...she's about twenty-four or five? I like her boyfriend...I think he's cute with his curly brown hair. Would you do her?" Collin asked...his finger now up under Lorna's skirt.

The young couple could see that the young guy was about to finger the older lady, a fucking HOTTIE with a huge hairy slightly gaping pussy...with droopy cunny lips.

Both the young folks were sexed up and each wanted her! They did not see Collin really...just Auntie Lorna! They kissed and smiled...Auntie Lorna winked back!

Collin, not really sure about touching a vagina, pushed his finger closer.

A sudden feeling of course curly hairs and then...what felt like a moist pouty, soft fleshy ridge...the outer lip of her cunny! Collin wanted to pull back...but Lorna smiled.

"Yes, my little gay one, that is my outer vaginal lip...my left one. And they are bigger than most girls or so I hear. Go on, feel my cunty lips...Uncle Rex loves to see them...and his toes were all over them!" she breathed, watching Collin and the then smiling over at the young lovers.

The cafe owner seemed to be busy...was he stroking behind the counter? Collin was seeing it all...his heart racing! He pressed the fleshy ridge, it quivered and yielded to pressure...like a petal of flower...but thicker.

The notion Uncle Rex loved these made it OK in his head...it was sexual to him only because of Rex's connection to them!

He felt a moisture and as his finger pressed further...he felt it slide into a lose opening...like an ass but wider and more layered...softer too!

"Ahhhhh baby, your finger is in me...OOOOOO shit!" Lorna moaned and her eyes closed.

The young couple stood now and walked over.

"Hey, you are hot, we always wanted an old lady three-way? Wanna walk back to our flat? Love to enjoy you today!" the young man said...not even looking at Collin.

Collin let his finger slip away...wet, warmer...and shaking.

Auntie Lorna thanked the couple but explained the shopping trip and her need to pass on the lovely invitation.

They wrote their numbers down on a paper napkin and Lorna placed that in her small handbag.

They left, arm in arm...obviously on the way home to HOT SEX!

"They liked you, they ignored me!" Collin said in a sullen tone.

"Trust me, you are sexy...hell, you are Rex's nephew, must be in the genes. Now if you just flirt...you'll catch more fish!" Lorna said rising and her dress skirt fell back down.

Collin only wanted one fish...Uncle Rex!

But he was determined to try...he needed to be good to get Rex's attention.

They paid the horny cafe owner and left.

Lorna almost seemed to float, "Hell, I am so wet again. I loved your finger...we'll do more, even a gay boy needs anatomy lessons!"

"Yes, Auntie Lorna...I will do all you say...obviously you do have a knack!"

Collin just had to trust her just like his wonderful sexy Uncle Rex was!

The last thing Collin needed on his list was a few pairs of shoes. A dressy pair and a sporty pair.

"Look a side alley full of small shops!" Lorna said pulling Collin along as they lugged all their shopping bags.

Men's Discount Shoes stood about halfway down...and looked a bit old timey. The store front was shabby. But Lorna insisted it was worth using a low end shop...they already spent lots of money. Thanks to well-off Uncle Rex!

A rather tired looking man, a bit prissy and about 70 came toddling out from the back.

Lorna eyed him carefully. She spun sidewise to Collin... "Try your skills on this man, my female intuition says...horny old bugger!"

Collin smiled, "Hi....um, sir...I'd like to look at a pair of leather shoes for dress wear and a pair of athletic trainers...sir!" And then Collin...winked at him!

The old guy sort of pushed his white hair back, adjusted his specs and twiddled his grey moustache with his finger.

"Oh, yes my good young man...please sit, let me measure your feet!" he said almost dancing his way to a set of chairs and stools for foot measurement.

Lorna walked along giggling and whispering... "I'll get you fucked LOTS, honey...just stick with Auntie Lorna!"

********************

Meanwhile back on Greenvale Terrace...

Uncle Rex loved the alone time! He needed to get himself ready to seduce his new work colleague and this would be fun...so he was getting all "in the zone".

He sauntered into the big living room and pulled open the curtains. The sun streamed in and he padded over to his favorite chair and stretched out with his light blue socked feet atop his leather footstool.

His soulful green eyes watched his nimble socked toes in the sunlight, the thin fabric almost see thru as he wiggled them in a pleased manner. Life was great!

He was right in the center of the room and near the middle window...his pose was sexy and revealing! The robe slightly open and his golden fuzzy balls showing as they lolled between those cycle toned thighs!

Across the street, in the upper front room window- just out of sight stood a man! He sported a nice pair of binoculars and he watched Rex! He watched Rex any day or night that he could. Rex was his obsession and he knew the man's body like his own. His own body was round, flabby and short...compared to Rex's mature fit form. He felt Rex was Adonis on earth and he drooled for him...as many on Greenvale Terrace did!

These eyes watched now...and drank in the reclining beauty on his throne! He wanted to lick those tender balls...roll them in his mouth- Serve this King!

Rex closed his eyes. So many sexy things had happened as he opened this new chapter in his sexual life, all thanks to Lorna!

He saw her now in his mind, the way she'd been up in the bedroom today. Aging with grace and HEAT! Her plump breast dangling provocatively and sumptuous!

One breast, the tease...she'd kept the other hidden! Her hairy cunny...OH WOW! He'd only dreamed of such fat juicy vaginal lips, big meaty in your face lips! She had those! Man, did she have those! He'd yet to eat her...and that was coming, HELL, he knew it!

Rex's uncut cock called to him, it needed stroking! The eyes watching from across the street knew it too! His hand moved under the robe edge and found his man-tool...it was soft yet made of steel when fully hard! How he loved his plaything!

At this point a very fancy car drove up and parked. A man in a dark suit...thin, well-built and maybe 60 with grey short hair stepped out and carried a bouquet of flowers.

The eyes watched the man climb the steps to Rex's home and ring the bell.

Rex, looking at the clock on the sideboard, noted it was a bit early for Claude.

He got up and just about closed the robe, but his now engorging uncut club swung out as he walked on his socked feet. It popped out from the silken folds of the blue robe...like a little boy playing hide and seek or peek-a-boo!

Wilbert, Dutton Carter's man servant, stood there as the door opened.

Rex had a vague idea he'd seen this handsome older guy before. He had no idea how much Wilbert had seen of him! Or tasted!

"Hello, can I help you?" Rex said seeing the flowers and thinking he was obviously at the wrong house.

"Ah, Mr. Rex Davenport I am Wilbert, Master Dutton Carter sent these as a thank you for your help in making the party a smash hit last night!" Wilbert said handing Rex this massive bouquet of mostly red roses.

"I am so surprised, flowers...amazing! Thank you and him!" Rex said sniffing the fragrant blooms. The whole bunch was in a crystal vase.

"I must give you back the vase...it's far to elegant to keep," Rex began to stammer.

"Oh, no...a gift as well from Master Carter. Please enjoy them!" he said now gazing down at the foreskin tip of Rex's man-tool as it began to slip thru the folds of the blue robe.

"Please, forgive me...come in. May I offer you a coffee?" Rex said stepping back into the entryway and motioning regally to the front room.

His robed body was lit spectacularly in the sun from the open door and Wilbert's heart leapt...and his meaty cock!

Wilbert had a few errands to run for Dutton but otherwise was free. Dutton was off at his office...atop Carter Tower in central London. The 40-story building housed Carter's own generations old company of which he was now CEO.

Wilbert nimbly stepped in.

"If it's not any trouble, a coffee with light cream and mild sweetener, sir...thank you kindly." And he shut the door behind himself as he walked a few more steps inward.

The eyes watched as he and host Rex walked in. Wilbert taking the chair opposite Rex's throne. Rex vanished into the rear...and was gone. The watcher guessed he was preparing a drink. And Rex was; an elegant silver coffee pot and tray was carried in with two matching china mugs.

Rex poured some cream from the silver jug and spooned in sugar from the little silver bowl.

Wilbert sat, watching this Adonis serve him...him! Just a butler from a spoiled man's home...a man he loved. But Dutton Carter loved no man...woman or dog! The man was a brute. So Wilbert enjoyed this civil and debonair mature man who was also super sexy!

Wilbert took the coffee and thanked his sexy ginger haired host, "It looks wonderful Sir!"

Rex sipped his coffee as Wilbert gazed around the room.

"Very nice sir, I like your taste Sir," he said with a smile.

"Please call me Rex. I really like those flowers, they look stunning on the sideboard!" he added as he pointed to where the flowers now rested.

Rex lay back on the chair and placed his size 11 feet upon the footstool again. His light blue socks finding the dappled sunlight rays.

Wilber gazed and sipped. Rex's big sculptured feet caught his eyes and his soul! He'd loved those feet last night...and was the keeper of the other sock of the pair which Lorna now owned the other!

Rex saw this admiration and winked, "Oh, you like my feet? Hell...why? I do, but their mine and all I have...why are you enjoying them?" Rex wiggled his slender socked toes, waiting for answers.

Wilbert gulped and sort of coughed, "Sir, I probably should finish my coffee and be on my way. Master Carter is very demanding!"

But Rex saw the man with his older handsome face was turned to him and his eyes were taking every inch in.

"You don't have to go...really?" Rex said, teasing him, urging him to stay.

The slight movement of his long legs opened the robe as he lay reclining in the chair...Wilbert could now see the furry tight nut sac as it hung in plain view. He could also see the start to the nest of hair below the balls...a place he'd been last night.

The butler's rather meaty tool began to shift in his tight black suit trousers.

Rex ran his socked toes of his left foot up and down the calf of his right leg...slowly and with his tongue licking his lips.

"Dutton Carter is a legend and younger than me...his family wealth and power giving him all he wants...am I right?" Rex said with a slow manner that would draw anyone in and make them talk.

"Yes, sir...he's very powerful and wealthy and young. I have served him for many years," Wilbert said but he did not say that Dutton was a pig...and did not get what he wanted from Rex last night. And Wilbert loved Dutton so much, but his evil ways were bad...very bad! And Rex was on Dutton's shit list!

Rex's skilled hand slid over and began to just toy with the robe belt...making Wilbert's mouth water and his body tense.

The watching eyes across the street adjusted the binoculars and zoomed closer...the hand holding the lenses trembled and sweat profusely. All eyes were on Rex's hand...willing it to pull the robe open!

Rex glanced at the clock on the sideboard; it was still a little while before Claude was due with the paperwork he needed to deal with.

He looked back, the sight made him giggle.

Wilbert's hungry eyes darted from his curved high arches, up to his juicy balls and then to his hand poised to undo the tie of the robe...the eyes went back and forth and over!

Wilbert had masturbated a few times since he dropped Rex off late last night and had that precious sock of his all over his face each time-sniffing it with lust. Now...he could have the man again, all of him and fully awake. This was a horny dream come true!

"Wilbert, do you have any idea where I might have lost a nice long black men's sock last night? I know my underwear was a gift I gave away...so far as I recall but that sock...mmmm, I have no idea!" Rex said...thinking the manservant's lust for his feet might be the solution to the mystery.

Wilbert had stolen it off his foot...and if Dutton Carter found out...that would be bad. Very bad...Wilbert's brow began to sweat as he thought this.

"Sir, I think I may...may have taken it Sir, I shall return it once I have...," but Rex cut the nervous man off.

"Wilbert, keep it...please. I am flattered and totally shocked that folks of both sexes love my feet. I am happy for you to have it. But...since I know this little secret...maybe you could help me?" Rex said pulling more on the tie and making the robe begin to fall open.

Wilbert saw the lovely golden furry chest and man-nips come into view as the robe began to unveil the man before him.

"I am at your service...what can I do, Sir? I mean Rex," Wilbert said almost too eagerly.

The older gentleman's black bowtie almost seemed to pop out in pride!

"Well, Wilbert, I know you probably saw my sex toy demonstration with Rolf at the party and I have yet to see any video or photo footage of my work...as the guinea pig so to speak. I was given that rather fancy Blue Magic toy...you know?" Rex said now letting the lower part of his robe fall open.

His rusty golden nest of pubic hair showed with his semi-erect uncut masterpiece laying on show. Wilbert's mouth fell open!

"Yes, sir...I left the gift with you last night when I saw you home...or should I say, dropped you off. Sorry sir, I was told to leave you on the doorstep!" Wilbert confessed.

Rex was not shocked, Dutton Carter was a total spoiled fuck-face and everybody knew it all over London. Sexy as hell...but an asshole!

"It's upstairs, come on up...just help me work out how the damn thing works...I forget...I did have many things used on me last night...I think I need a refresher lesson," Rex lied with his most endearing smile.

"Yes, sir...I would be most pleased...may I assist you to the master sleeping chamber above?" Wilbert said standing and coming forward and offering Rex a suited arm.

Rex stood, the robe wide apart, his uncut cock rising up...the skin pulling back off the tip.

Rex was guided very politely up the stairs...his thin blue socked feet on tiptoes...and Wilbert's breathing rate increasing double.

The eyes across the street watched...switched to the bedroom windows and waited for Rex and guest to appear.

The watcher knew...Rex hardly ever shut curtains in daytime...he better not today...NO FUCKING WAY! The watcher needed a show...and Rex was a showman without any modesty!

****************************

Much more to come as things further unfold for sexy Uncle Rex, newbie Collin and MILF Lorna in "What's Bugging Uncle Rex? Pt. 04" Thanks to all our readers! Carol and DJXXX