All Comments on 'What's Love Got To Do With It? Ch. 05'

by jessikab

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
greenman440greenman440almost 4 years ago
Fucked up story

You're right, love has nothing to do with it. Just mental illness. If you are really female, lets hope you don't blight any guys life, fantasy or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This female Main Character wouldn’t know love if it hit her like a 10-ton truck. The author has created a thoroughgoing narcissistic bitch, who wants to think she is a dominant, but in reality is just abusive. It is not at all realistic to think she’d fall “head over heels in love” with a man who couldn’t meet her sexual needs because his cock wasn’t big enough (and as she describes his cock it is already above average in length). If she wants to be a size queen, fine, that’s her right, but to have a relationship built on dishonesty right from the start is evil (not telling Stephen he isn’t big enough and subsequently breaking up with him). To PLAN a marriage that will be based on cheating is horrendous. NO sympathy for this character, and 1* for writing such a stupid story.

jessikabjessikababout 1 year agoAuthor

The story is based on my experiences & there was no dishonesty involved. If you believe it is not realistic that I would fall in love with my husband of 18 years then we’re happy living our unrealistic existence. If you’d bothered to read my profile you’d see I haven’t cheated on him since we were married. That was my condition, one that He regrets. As for his size; unlike some men, such as those who write anonymous, nasty comments, my husband is a confident, intelligent, satisfied man who, like everyone, had his secret kinks. Unlike weak men, who feel emasculated around confident women, he was capable of entrusting the woman he loves with those secrets. That I exploited them to the full was in both our interests as they have provided us with memories that we access regularly while making love. Perhaps you anons are incapable of trust, perhaps you do not understand that love and trust go hand in hand, or perhaps you have never had a conversation with a female outside of your immediate family: I don’t care which it is but you chose to read my story, all the way through to the 5th chapter, in the full and certain knowledge that it contained elements of cuckoldry, flr, and cheating. Maybe you should stop lying to yourselves, face up to your kinks and quit living your life as a lie. I hope you can find someone you can love enough to trust with your dirty little secrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessikab@jessikab
The picture is not me. Whilst I appreciate everyone's comments, even those that I neither enjoy reading or support I have made a decision to reject nasty, anonymous comments - If you have the courage to put your name to the bile you spew I will allow it to remain. Unlike my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES