What's Your Poison?

Story Info
A Valentine's Day tale of sex, lies and espionage.
2.9k words
4.15
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers

February, 1944

It's my last night in Rhode Island, which means it's my last night with Valerie Nelson, the young twenty something secretary working at the Federal One Investment Bank in Providence. I had the pleasure of meeting her Friday morning while opening a savings account. I'm guessing she overheard my story of being a New York photographer currently staying at the Marriott across the street. While I sat across from the wide smiling elderly banker, I caught her shooting a few glances my way while she typed the same sentence over and over. Those eyes, goddamn! I've never seen eyes on a woman like that. Those baby blues invited you in, welcomed you home and whispered come to bed.

"I've been working along the coast, snapping pictures of the war effort." I told the banker. "I'm in town for a while, so I'd like to set up an account for my compensation I receive from the New York Post."

He checked my driver's license, "Jeremy Davenport. Well, I usually ask outta-staters what brings them to the Ocean State, but you seemed to have answer that question for me."

We both laugh our bullshit cackles before getting back to business. I couldn't resist glancing over to Valerie as she typed vigorously, a mild smirk emerged from the corners of her mouth when the banker asked if I was married.

"No." I replied, glancing once more at the blond secretary who swallowed hard.

That same night I found myself waiting outside the bank's entrance to meet her after work for a drink. I spotted her walking out the door with a few other ladies who gave me smiles and a few nudges to Valerie's arm. Her bright eyes met mine as I introduced myself and asked if this evening she would like some company. She happily obliged. I brought her to the Marriott's bar, apologizing for not being able to take her someplace a little more fancy and intimate. I told her I still wasn't familiar with the city.

"Oh this is fine! I come here sometimes with the gals from work."

"Very well then. Whats your poison?" I asked as we sat at the bar.

"Gin please."

"Gin and Tonic and a J and B neat," I announced to the barkeep.

As we sipped our drinks we talked about Rhode Island, it's sights, the attractions.

Then we started talking about the war.

"Why aren't you over there?" she asked, "Not drafted yet?"

I told her I volunteered, but because I'm colorblind I couldn't serve. She chuckled, she thought it was ironic that someone who was colorblind could be a photographer.

"Well, I see the world as one giant black and white photograph." I said.

She told me how much she loves to go to the beach in the summer, but she hates the fact there are so many Navy men along the coast. What was it she said? Something like: "It really brings the war home." I had to agree, who wants to have a war a thousand miles away come into your own backyard?

One drink turned into three and she told me she wanted to call it a night. I walked around behind her and held her wool coat out for her to slip on. I noticed a small beautiful birthmark on the nape of her neck before it disappeared under her overcoat. She turned and kissed me softly.

"You know, tomorrow is Valentine's Day," she whispered, "I'd hate to spend it alone."

My face grew hot and I knew for a fact I was blushing. "Now how could anyone leave you alone on Valentine's Day?"

"You'd be surprised, most of the men in my life have stood me up one way or another."

I told her I would love to take her out for a real date. She told me she would love to skip the date and spend the day in my hotel room. I quickly gave her my room number and told her I'd be there.

Now I must point out that there are some things Valerie doesn't know about me. She knows how I take my whiskey, she knows that I like jazz. She knows that I'm a fan of the New York Yankees which is a hard thing to admit in this city. But what she doesn't know is that I've been lying to her about everything else.

I'm not a photographer, my name isn't Jeremy, I'm not colorblind, and I've never even been to New York. I hate lying to women, but it's what I have to do. It's what I do to survive.

The truth is that I've been an agent for the Office of Strategic Services and Special Forces operative since 1942. Roughly three hours earlier I phoned my OSS commander on an untraceable line and confirmed that there was another woman I saw at the bank yesterday. My target, Natalia Muller.

I confirmed her identity while opening a savings account (which I'll never use) while exchanging glances with Valerie. Natalia moved to the states roughly four years ago, claiming to seek asylum from Nazi Germany.

Only that was as believable as my photographer story.

She was working for the Nazis, currently tasked with getting information on Rhode Island's Navy shipyards. While spending her weekends at the beaches in Jamestown and Newport, she routinely sent messages across the Atlantic to SS headquarters in Berlin. She also ended up coming home with a few different Navy men who said just about anything to Natalia once they saw her naked. She sent telegrams across the pond describing the strongholds of each Navy base along the coast. She even managed to get a full schedule of the incoming and outgoings of each destroyer, sub and cargo ship. Don't ask me who she had to sleep with to get that one, but I was impressed.

However all good things must come to an end. We intercepted one of her telegrams and after some very detailed interviews with some of the Navy crewmen, I followed her to the bank in Providence. The descriptions detailed by her Navy one night stands and the photographs taken from our sources were top notch. It was her. There was only one thing I had to prove before I followed through, and tonight I managed to get that proof in person. She had no clue she was being followed. A good spy, but an amateur. At twenty-two years old, maybe she was just too young to take on such a mission, however the SS had a knack for using disposable agents. Their motto was, "Get the job done and if you die, remember you did it for Nazi Germany and your Fatherland and blah blah whatever bullshit."

I was instructed to stay close to the phone for orders to proceed with the next move, so spending a chilly rainy Valentine's Day shacked up in the hotel room with Valerie worked out in my favor.

That morning I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling when the phone rang:

"Hello?" I answered.

"Green Light"

"Affirmative."

"We clear?"

"Yeah, I got it" I said before hanging up.

As I placed the phone on the receiver Valerie was already knocking at the door. I opened it to find her beautiful figure encased in a long buttoned up over coat. She walked in slowly and closed the door behind her. She began to unbutton her over coat and I soon realized she was completely naked underneath. Her milky white skin welcomed me a little more after each button was removed. Soon her chest was exposed and I knew I just had to have her. I wrapped my arms around her soft body and slipped the over coat off her shoulders and onto the floor. The coat fell with a thud, I assumed her purse was in the front pocket.

My body pressed against her soft skin and she kissed me hard, her lips pressing against mine as she moved towards my neck. "Happy Valentine's Day," I whispered in her ear. I could feel the goosebumps forming on her arms.

Her hands slid down over my pants and she could feel that I was ready for her. She knelt down and in one swift motion unfastened my belt and unzipped my pants. She stared up at me with her wanting eyes as she slid down my underwear.

My manhood swung upward as she lowered my underwear to my knees, she gasped and smiled as she finally rested her hand on my shaft. She gently placed the tip on her lips and kissed. She ran her tongue along the back of my shaft then took it all into her mouth, moaning as she moved her head back and forth, sucking lightly as she slid her lips along my shaft. I rested my hand against the back of her head and moved deeper into her mouth. Her hands gripped my thighs as she moaned louder, letting me fuck her mouth a little faster with every thrust.

Pre come and spit slid down her chin as she sucked me. She took it out and gasped, stroking it hard before she slid it back into her tiny mouth once more.

"Touch yourself," I whispered.

Valerie's fingertips ran down her thighs and she began to massage herself. Her moans grew louder and I could tell she couldn't take much more. She rose to her feet and walked me to the bed. She pushed me down onto my back and climbed on top, guiding my soaking wet cock between her legs. She slid down all the way and moved her hips back and forth, her soft breasts rested against my chest as I kissed her neck. Her moans grew louder as I squeezed her ass with both hands, I whispered once more in her ear, demanding her to ride faster.

She rose up and placed her hands on my chest, her breasts pushed together as she squeezed her eyes shut, bouncing up and down on my hardness. "Yes!" She cried out, "Oh fuck!" Her words echoed in the large hotel room as she rode my pulsating shaft. I pinched one of her pink nipples as she continued to grind on top of me. I could feel her pussy tighten around my shaft, I could see it in her face that she was going to let herself climax.

"Come on my fucking cock." I said to her while clenching my teeth, I had all I could not to let loose into her at that very moment. I squeezed her nipple harder which set her over the edge, she grabbed her own hair and put it up as she came, biting her lip as I held onto her body.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I'm going to come again!" She whimpered as she orgasmed a second time, falling over and using my chest as support.

She slid off of me still gasping. "Oh my god Jeremy! That's never happened before! I've never climaxed twice in a row like that."

I smiled, "Well it's not over yet sweet heart." I stood against the bed and took off the rest of my clothes, I knelt down against the bed and slowly spread her legs apart. I pushed my mouth against her thighs and kissed my way down towards her bright pink flesh. Her hair was short and she tasted sweet which made it all the more unbearable for my aching cock. I licked her clit fast before putting my mouth over her pussy. She moaned loudly as she slowly caressed her breasts.

Her fingers ran through my hair as I slid my tongue inside her, my hands on her ass so I could pull her closer into my mouth. She whimpered loudly when she looked down and saw me stroking myself while bringing her to orgasm. She came once more, her legs shaking as my mouth licked and sucked her tender clit.

She squirmed when she was finished, which was the tell tale sign that I've over stayed my welcome. I stood up and before she had a chance to gasp, I flipped her over and brought her to her hands and knees. I slammed my cock inside of her and took her from behind, squeezing her ass with both hands as I thrusted my hardness relentlessly into her soft pussy.

"Fuck me Jeremy!" Valerie's words ran through me and gave my cock a hardness that I couldn't control. I slowed up, leaning in to wrap my hand around her hair. I spanked her and then pulled her soft blond hair slightly, enough for her to scream out in pleasure.

My cock grew thicker as I watched her ass slam against me, she glanced over her shoulder and asked me to come inside her.

"I want to feel you inside me, please!"

No woman has ever begged me before, but Valerie was different, she was young, excited and eager to go over the edge. I could tell she wanted more, so I thrusted harder, pulling her hair at the same time, trying with all my might not to explode. I waited until the very end, when I couldn't possibly stand it, when her pussy was wrapped so tightly around my shaft that I couldn't physically hold myself any longer.

She screamed as she took my last final thrust. I spilled into her pussy, stroking my shaft as I filled her with my come. I couldn't help myself and moaned with complete satisfaction as she slowly rocked against my aching member. I used her hair to guide her back and forth, she massaged me with her dripping wetness, squeezing the sheets as she pushed her ass against me. I let go of her hair and leaned in to kiss her back and her birthmark on her nape.

"How about some wine?" I breathlessly asked.

"Yes! And I could use a cigarette too. Let me freshen up." She giggled and winked at me as she sashayed to the bathroom. I walked over to the counter and got on my complimentary Marriott bath robe and took out two wine glasses. As I poured the Riesling into the thin stemmed glasses I took a moment to think about my mission: my target, Natalia Muller.

She was dangerous, cunning, and clever. Our records showed that she was sending her information to Berlin at a rate of twice a month. However it slowed a few months ago, I think she was probably tired, wanted out. Most likely, she was on another mission. Either way she had to be silenced. "Terminate by any means possible." is what her dossier said.

Killing a woman, now that was something new. It happens though, some of the best spies were women. I preferred to work standing with a gun in my hand, while most of them worked laying on their back. Or in this case bent over in the backseat in some Navy Admiral's car. Even if she never physically killed anyone, every telegram to Berlin was another ship sunk, another cargo ship destroyed, another submarine blown out of the water. She had the potential to kill more soldiers than mustard gas. This is why Natalia needed to be stopped.

I took a capsule from my robe pocket and broke it in half over Valerie's glass, spilling it's contents into the white wine. I heard the faucet run and the door close. She was back, skipping to bed, crawling under the sheets giggling once more. She sat up and hugged a pillow in front of her chest.

"Here you go hun, cheers. To the weekend!" I said to her, tapping her glass with mine. She did the same, I watched her take a slow sip. "Mmm, what is this?" She sipped again.

"Riesling."

"Wow, it's sweeter than I thought."

"Valerie?"

"Yes? What is it?"

"How long has it been since anyone called you Natalia?"

She paused, her eyes casting a blank stare as I watched her body shiver.

"What? What are you..."

"Natalia Muller. Born in Salzburg, Austria. You moved to Berlin when you were eight is that correct?"

She looked down into her glass as she gripped the pillow tighter. "Listen, Ok? I'll tell you everything—"

"It's too late Natalia." I said while pointing to her glass.

She was about to turn when her body suddenly froze, "What...I can't...I can't move."

"It's a drug, an OSS cocktail. It has a very strong sedative in it, you're going to feel pretty loopy, almost paralyzed.

She stared at me, taking a breath. "What gave me away?" She asked.

"Your birthmark, our intelligence described your small birthmark on the back of your neck. Also your accent starts to show when you're close to orgasm." I set my wine down and walked over to her coat laying on the floor. I reached into the front pocket and retrieved what caused the distinctive "thud" when I slipped it off of her. She watched me pull out her German Luger pistol with the long attached silencer.

"I didn't...I didn't trust you at first" She whispered.

"I'm sorry Natalia, but you should have trusted your instincts." I replied dryly.

"Instead, I trusted my heart." She smiled, "You're going to remember this Valentine's Day for the rest of your life."

"I'm sure I will." The thud of the silenced shot echoed in the hotel room as her body slid off the bed. Feathers from the down pillow flew into the air and danced downward like confetti. I walked over to where Natalia lay peacefully beside the bed and covered her with the bed sheet. I got on the phone and dialed my commander. His rough voice answered after the first ring.

"It's done."

JRowley
JRowley
14 Followers