Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my strength returned, I got up and continue my hike into the woods.

When I arrived at our spot, I saw only John there. He had a much larger blanket spread on the ground with his assortment items removed from his backpack.

"Vg, good morning. Come stand in front of me." I did as he requested. He immediately attached the leash to my collar. Next, he tied the ropes to my wrists and then bent down to do the same to my ankles. In doing so, his face passed just in front of my crouch. He stood up, looked me in the eyes and said, "I see that those panties are wet. You either came in the cabin or on the way here, which was it?"

I bowed my head in shame and truthfully told him that I came on the way up here. "Turn around Vg." When I had completed the turn, I felt his belt hitting my ass cheek. I jumped in surprise.

"No one gave you permission to take the joy of giving you your first climax of the day away from me!"

"Sorry John. It was not intentional. Thinking of the things that might be done to me today aroused me enough that I just came."

With a big smile on his face, he said, "In that case, I forgive you."

"What good does that do me, you already whipped my ass for it!" He and I both laughed at my remark.

Next John told me to go tie myself in between the two trees, making sure to leave enough rope between the knots to leave me room to move about somewhat. He also warned me that the knots better be tight, or my ass will pay for it. I thought about leaving one loose just for the sack of it but feeling the whelp he just put on my ass, I thought better of it.

Once I finished, John checked the knots. He reached out, grabbed one of my nipples, twisted and pulled it a good inch out from chess, saying, "That is for the good job of tying yourself." I smiled in acknowledgement as he let go of that nipple.

John reached over to the blanket and picked up the blindfold and attached it to my face. A few seconds later, I felt some cold metal running up my hip and under my panties and then heard the snip as he cut my panties away from my body. I automatically open mouth just before he stuffed the panties into my mouth.

There were a couple of minutes of silence and no activity before I felt a lubed finger being pushed into my ass. Then lube itself was being pushed into me. I thought that John was preparing my anus for an invasion of his penis. So, I was surprised when I felt something metallic being pushed into me. I felt narrow at first, then it got wider to the point where it was stretching my annual ring. The suddenly it popped in as its size narrow again. It was sucked forward into my anus until I felt the wide circular end part of it pushing up against my ass cheeks, stopping any further penetration into me.

"Vg, what did I just do to you?"

"You shoved an anal plug up my ass!"

"Yes, I did. It is my present to you for giving me this week of sexual education and pleasure. I think when you see it, you will be incredibly pleased."

"Thank you, John. I can't wait to see it."

"Vg, I see fluids leaking out of your pussy. I am going to plug that hole in order to stop the leaking. You can thank me later."

That is when John shoved his penis all the way to the back of my vagina in one smooth thrust. I screamed in pleasure. John spent the next five minutes plunging into me until I felt his sperm exploded inside of me. That did it, I climaxed. I hung to the trees by my arms, my legs being too weak to support my body.

"Vg, I going to sit on the blanket and look at this beautiful site of you hanging in the trees. I can never get enough of seeing you like that."

A few minutes later, I felt my body being lifted by my breasts until I was back on my feet. Then a tongue plunged into my mouth giving me this intense kiss. I kissed him back with all I had.

It occurred to me, that was not John kissing me, it was Kevin. Then an unfamiliar penis entered my body. That feeling was accompanied by a pair of hands firmly hugging my body to his. I felt no clothes on that body, Kevin was naked. I wanted to reach out and touch his body but of course I couldn't. I could hear the pure joy in his groans as he pounded into me. Two minutes later he screamed as he came adding his cum to Johns inside my body. The realization that two men's cum was inside of me sent me screaming into my own climax. Kevin was still inside of me. He penis was still hard. He then made three quick plunges into my pussy, causing me to moan loudly. Kevin stood still enjoying the sensation of feeling the insides of a woman. A half minute later he repeated plunging into me enlisting another load moan from me. He repeated this scenario several more times, commenting to John, "Vg must be a really slut to moan like that when being fucked. Looking at the exquisite form of her sexy body and seeing its responses to me when I fuck her, I believe that she has a body built for fucking!" I moaned again from hearing Kevin speaking of me in that manner!

"Kevin, come join me here on the blanket. The sight of a woman collapsing after coming is one to behold." Kevin slowly pulled his penis out of my pussy, enjoying the feeling of his penis brushing against the insides of my vagina, let go of my body, and went over to the blanket where John hi-five him. I could hear the crude remarks they were making about the state I was in, my slut like responses to what they were doing to me, and how they had enjoyed using my body. Weird, I felt sense of pride about their comments.

After a while, John told Kevin it was time for them to experience one of the things he had seen in the videos, "DP" me. Kevin then asked John, what does that means.

"Kevin, it means double penetration, one of us is in her pussy and the other one is in her ass at the same time. While I am taking off my clothes go and untie Vg and bring her over to me. I will be lying down. You place her legs outside of my hips and then guide her pussy down onto my penis. Once I am inside, I will pull her body forward until she is leaning on my chest. That will raise her ass up and you can pull out the anal plug and then plug her ass hole with your penis. Then we both starting fuck her, me in her pussy and you in her ass." "Vg did you hear me explaining how we are going to DP you."

I replied weakly, "Yes I did."

"Would you like us to do that to you?" If so, beg us to do it to you!"

"John and Kevin, please fuck me in both of my holes!"

"Ok Dude go get her."

Kevin came over, kissed me again and then untied the ropes from the trees, leaving the rope still tied to my wrists and ankles.

Being weak and blindfolded, it took some effort on Kevin part to get me over to the blanket and lined up for my decent onto John's beautiful penis. Once John entered me, pleasure surged through me. That surged was doubled when Kevin completed his entry into the depths of my ass.

As they started thrusting into both of my holes, I was able to reach in between John and myself so I could stroke my clit. The pleasure emanating from my holes and my clit was beyond anything I could have imagined. When they came triggering my climatic release I passed out.

Sometime later, I felt something being spread onto my breasts. It became clear that John and Kevin, lying on both sides of me, were, as the cum leaking out of my pussy and ass spreading it onto my breasts. When I became conscious enough to look, my breasts were completely covered with cum. I smiled thinking, that is probably good for my skin! It was then I realized they had removed the blindfold.

Seeing that I was awake, John told Kevin to put his clothes on and wait over by the trees as John needed to talk to me alone.

Standing over my prone body (which intensified my feeling of subjugation to John), he said to me, "Joan, my time with you is now finished. I am going back to college in three days. This will probably be the last summer I spend out here in my family cabin. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking me from a virgin to a man! It would please me if you would grant me the favor of having Kevin spend tomorrow with you in the cabin. In the cabin, you taught me how to make love to a woman. I am asking you to do the same with Kevin."

That request melted my heart. John must really be Kevin best friend.

"John, it has been my pleasure doing all the things that we have done over the last few days. You help me experience a side of sex that I refused to let into my life. That refusal cost me my marriage. So, it is I who am thanking you! I will teach Kevin everything that I taught you tomorrow in my cabin. Let us have one last kiss, for this is also the last time I will be spending time in my cabin. What I needed to learn here has been completed."

John stood me up and after giving me the most endearing kiss, he retied the blindfold, reinserted the anal plug and stuff my panties into my mouth. He then called Kevin over.

"Kevin, you are to take Joan (do not call her Vg anymore) by the leash and lead her back to her cabin. Joan has invited you to spend tomorrow with her in her cabin. Remember in the cabin, she is totally in charge. When you bring her back to her cabin today, remember to do the few things that I have requested of you exactly as I have instructed for you to do them."

"Goodbye Joan. Good luck with your future decisions and the rest of your life."

"Goodbye to you John, the only man whom I have ever allowed to be my master!"

With that being said, I felt Kevin pull on the leash starting our walk back to the cabin. Since I could not see, I stumbled a few times along the way. Each time I did, Kevin swatted my ass (just like John would have done).

"Joan, we are back at your cabin." He then removed the blindfold and placed it on the porch. "I am going to place you facing one of the porch pillars. Raise your hands up and hold onto the pillar."

I did as Kevin told me. Then I felt it, a blow to each of my ass cheeks with the belt John had been using on me.

Removing my panties from my mouth and inserting them into my pussy, Kevin asked me, "Joan, would you like some more blows to another part of your body, if so where?"

Turning myself around I said, "Yes Kevin, strike my breasts."

Kevin proceeded to hit my left breast, then its nipple. He did the same thing to my right breasts. After the last blow struck, thinking back to the first time John did that to me, I came and collapsed to the ground.

Kevin picked me up and took me and sat me down in the chair on the porch. I slouch down in the chair with my legs sprawl open, too weak to sit proper in that chair. Kevin pulled those panties out of my pussy and placed them back into my mouth.

"That was what John had instructed me to do to you. He wanted you to have those whelps on your ass and breasts so over the next few days when you look at them healing, you will think of him."

"What is going to happen to you now is something I want to do before you resume control of the events that will happen between you and I tomorrow."

I then felt Kevin pushing my legs further apart as he lowered his face to my very open and moist pussy. Kevin did an excellent job of eating me out to another squirting climax.

Kevin, with his smiling face wet from my ejaculation, got up, said, "Joan I will be here tomorrow at daybreak." He then turned and left.

I must have sat in that chair for at least an hour, just gently stroking my pussy giving myself a series of minor climaxes.

Finally, I got up, went into the cabin, and came back out with that hammer and nail. I nailed my last bit of clothing over the door next to the rest of my spoiled panties.

I went inside, fixed a simple dinner, showered, and went to bed experiencing the best night of sleep ever.

On the morning of the Thirteen day, I was just in that period of sleep where you are becoming aware that you are beginning to wake up when I detected a presence in my bedroom, Kevin. He had come into the cabin as John had instructed him to do.

I turned over to face him and saw him staring at me wide eyed. "Kevin, pull the sheet off of my body and take a good look at a woman naked in bed." He complied. He looked over my body from head to toe. I saw his manhood sticking straight out in his pants. I turned over onto my side, facing away from him and said, "Kevin, strip off your clothes and get in bed with me. Embrace me from my back side (that is called spooning) making sure your penis is sticking between my ass cheeks so that it is touching my vagina. Then holding me, slowly move your penis back and forth so that it is stroking my, and for today, the vagina that you own."

Kevin followed my directions, and we spent the next half hour giving and receiving gently sensational pleasure from each other.

That was the beginning of my introduction of how a man makes love to a woman. Kevin was an excellent student.

In was late into the afternoon when I told Kevin it was time for our time together to end. "You need to get dress so I can accompany you to the cabin front door so we can say our goodbyes."

Kevin extracted his body from on top of mine, pulling his deflated and soaked penis from my/his pussy, and got up and put his clothes on. I did not like what I saw in his face, it was not like John's when we were saying our goodbyes. John had a boldness about him. Kevin was still timid and had a lack of confidence about himself. I did not like that, I wanted him to feel good and confident about his sexual abilities.

As we got to the cabin door, just before Kevin was about to open it, I spung him around, aggressively unbuckled his pants, pulled down his underwear and fell to my knees and took his penis into my mouth. I gave him the best blow job I was capable of. Within a few minutes he ejaculated into my mouth the only sperm his body had left. However, that was enough for what I needed.

After rearranging Kevin clothes and opening the cabinet door, as I stood just inside my door looking at Kevin standing just outside of the door, I said to him, "Kevin, as I turn completely around, look closely at my body. See the things that you have done to it during our day of love making. See the handprints/slight bruises on my ass cheeks and breasts. See the cum leaking out of my pussy, ass, and mouth. You did all of that to my body because I let you do it. Those things were my rewards to you because you made intensely sensual love to my body. Never forget if you do that to woman, she will do special things to you and let you do special things to her. When you have given a woman her first intense organism, she will immediately get up and take your penis into her mouth so she can worship the instrument that gave her that intense pleasure. That will be her signal to you that you have completely sexually satisfied her."

I could see Kevin coming to an understanding of what I had just done to him. I could see that confident look appearing on his face. I now felt that I had given him belief in his sexual abilities which allowed him to make the same step into manhood that John had taken.

"Kevin, in case you didn't notice, look up to the top of the door, my panties from yesterday are up there. They are there because of what you did to me yesterday".

"Goodbye Kevin. As you walk away for the last time, every few steps look back. You will see me watching you until I can no longer see you."

I watched him until he disappeared into the trees.

As I awoke nude (I had no clothes left, John had taken them all) on Fourteen and last day of my retreat here in the woods, my body ached in various places: ass, breasts, pussy, and mouth. I had not notice that discomfort during the several days before today. Thinking about it, I realized the excitement of looking forward to and experiencing the unknown sexual adventures overwhelmed any signal of pain/discomfort emanating from my body/brain. I was then glad I had given myself a day of rest before leaving to return to the city.

Looking at the mirror in the bedroom, I gave my body a thorough looking over. Looking carefully at the rope burns on my ankles, my wrists and at the whelps on my breasts and especially on my ass, brought a smile to my face. I earned those burns and whelps.

A little later, I fixed and ate a good but simple breakfast.

Next, I walked out onto the porch, pulled the chair over to hammock and set a drink down on it. I then got into the hammock so I could relax and let my mind review the previous thirteen days here at the cabin. I did not want to make an immediate judgment about what I had done, I just wanted to relive them.

As I carefully reviewing each day, my hands turned out to have a mind of their own. They spent a good amount of time touching the various parts of my body that were involved in those day's events. Needless to say, my body respond to those touches by erupting into numerous climaxes.

Exhausted, I decided to control my hands and to start thinking about the ramifications of what I had done and how those experiences could influence and shape my relationships in my future.

Remembering the whippings, and slapping, I realized that I am not a pain freak. I wanted to experience those things for my own gratification. That is not something I plan on continuing to do in the future. Therefore, I plan on letting the marks on my body fade before letting anyone else see my body. Even though I derived great pleasure from being hit in a sexual situation/manner, "Been there done that", that was enough for me. I did realize that there was one situation that I had seen in sex videos, that did not occur from either John or Kevin during our days together, that was having my pussy struck before and especially while I was in the midst of an organism.

I confirmed my conclusion that my marriage failed not only because of my lack of sexual openness but especially because I had no regard of my husband's feeling and needs, emotionally and especially sexually. I realized that my selfness eventually drove him away. I also had to face the fact that I still love him. But I realize that once certain bridges are crossed, there is no going back. We will never be together again and that is as it should be, "You can never go home again."

I became overwhelmed with a desire to make some sort of peace between him and I. What could I do for him when I return to civilization to make amends? What things can I apply that I learned in the last two weeks, to bring this peace between us?

I took the virginity of two young men, I taught them how to make love to a woman, and I taught them the fun and excitement of extreme sex. They taught me that satisfying the needs of my sexual partner is just as pleasurable as getting what I want sexually. That seeking a mutual sexual experience for both sexual partners is the true goal of a good sexual relationship and that it is something that is needed to help a marriage survive. That knowledge I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

At that point, I relaxed and fell into a long restful sleep. I woke up late in the day.

The next morning after tiding up the cabin and placing the few items that I will be taken home with me by the cabin door, I realize that I will be going home naked. I could make it because I made a point of filling up the gas tank when I arrive in this area. It will take 3/4 of a tank to get home. However, I will be seen by a lot of people driving naked. What if I must stop for some reason, what will I do? Well, it was too late to figure something out. I got everything on the porch, closed and locked the door. Walking over to the car with the items that will go into the trunk, I saw a large bag on the hood of the car. Opening the bag, I found all my clothes (no panties of course for they are nailed over the door of the cabin) and a note from John. The note said, "Joan, all of your clothes have been cleaned and placed in this bag, with the exception of that business coat. That coat will always represent to me all of the things we did together here on your property".