Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next area of his exploration was my belly button. He poked it. He placed his mouth over it and blow into it (we both laugh when he did that).

That was followed by his attention to my crouch area, feeling the area above my vagina where hair would be if I did not shave. He really looked hard at my hooded clitoris, pulling the hood back exposing the clit. He spread my lips apart looking inside of me.

The last thing he did on my front side was to run his finger from my hips, over my thighs, knees and finally my feet and toes.

Next, he asked me to turn over (remembering that in the cabin, he cannot order me around).

He stared with my neck. He felt it with his fingers and then gently gripped it with his hand (in a chocking motion), I purred when he did that. Next, he felt the sides of my back in a massaging motion. He followed that by running his finger down my spinal cord from the bottom of my neck to the tail bone (it tickled but felt really good).

The next area of attention (of course) was my butt. He placed his hands on each cheek and pulled them apart exposing my anus and pussy. Releasing one cheek, he placed his finger at the entrance to my anus and push it in slightly (more purring on my part).

Removing that finger, he used it to rub that area between the anus and the pussy (moaning on my part).

Finally, he massaged my thighs and calves.

I looked over my shoulder at John's penis, which was profusely leaking pre-cum. I raised up on all fours with my ass pointing at John, looked him in the eyes and said, "Make love to me by putting that perfect penis inside of me and stroking in and out until you fill my pussy with your cum." John did exactly that.

After we both had cum and he had pulled out of me, I lowered my head to the bed so that my ass was staring straight at John's face. I stayed in that position so he could watch his cum leak out of me (that is such a turn on for me, a man watching my pussy as I feel his cum leaking out of me).

After a minute, I laid down flat onto my stomach. "John, come lay on top of me and hold me for a while."

John did so. His weight was such that I was comfortable with him on top of me. We both fell asleep.

It was late morning when I awoke from that very restful and enjoyable sleep. I nudge John and he rolled over off me.

"John did you enjoy what we did?"

"Yes, it was exciting, educational, and physically and sexually fulfilling."

"We are going to basically stay in the cabin today. For the rest of this day, you may touch any part of my body no matter what I am doing. You may gently stick your finger into any of my orifices. You may follow me into any part of the cabin that I happen to be in. You may request things of me; however, I will decide if you can do them. Do you understand?"

He nodded his head in agreement.

"One more thing, I am not going to wash up until after you leave in the early afternoon, so you can appreciate what you have done to my body."

We got up from the bed and made it up. I then went to the bathroom to take care of business. After I had finished and went back into the bedroom, John and did the same thing.

I walked into the kitchen to fix breakfast for us. I stayed nude, no apron. I was in front of a cabinet reaching for some dishes when I felt John's penis poking at my anus. I put down the dishes, placed my hands on the counter, bent at the waist and pushed my ass back until I felt the tip of his penis touch my anus. At the point I stop my movement and said," My ass has never been fucked before. You will have to earn that privilege! Also be aware since my ass is a virgin, it will need the help of some form of lube for the first few times."

John pulled back and slap my ass cheek saying, "Earn it I will!"

I got up, picked up the dishes and went on to fix breakfast.

After breakfast, I got a book and went out onto the porch and got in the hammock. John followed me outside. He took the chair and placed in next to the middle of the hammock. He reached over into the hammock and touch various parts of my exposed nude body. This did not bother me (enjoyed it), so I was able to relax and really enjoy my reading. John enjoyed his exploration of my body.

After an hour, I needed to relive myself. I got up, telling John I would be back, that I need a bathroom break. I then saw this weird look on his face. "Mrs. Wilson, I have never seen a female relieve herself. Can I watch you do so?"

That stopped me dead in my tracks. No man has ever watched me pee. I thought that would be a weird thing to experience, being watched.

So, I said to John, "Ok. Follow me." As I started to leave the porch, I turned to look back at John and stated, "This excursion off the porch does not count as me being away from the cabin. Is that clear."

"I total agree. I would agree to just about anything in order to watch a beautiful woman pee."

I smiled. It felt good to be called a beautiful woman. I walk a little way over to the nearest tree. With my back to the tree, I spread my legs and squatted. I held it until I was sure John had enough time to get a good look at my pussy spreading open before letting it flow. I had the strangest tingling sensation as my piss flow out of my exposed pussy. I actually enjoyed this wicked exhibition.

The most surprising thing was John sticking his hand into my flow. He raised his hand to his nose and smelled it. Then after I finished and stood up, John wiped his hand on my breast!

"Remember, you are not going to wash until I leave!"

I thought, ok go with the flow.

When we got back to the porch, John stood in front of me, placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a very sensual kiss. I kissed him back as I stroked his penis.

At this point, I felt that I had accomplish all I want with John on this day.

"John it is time to end this day. Go inside and dress".

"Tomorrow and for a few days in a row, we will be outside in your domain. What time and where should I meet you?"

"Meet me here, with you standing a few feet from the pouch at 9:00am."

"Ok."

The next morning at 9:00am on the Eighth day I went outside of the cabin wearing a shirt, panties, and hiking shorts and stepped a few feet from the pouch. I did not see John.

"Mrs. Wilson your presence is needed out here."

I looked in the direction of the voice and saw John standing just in front of the trees at the end of the cabin clearing area.

I walked over to where John was waiting and stood within a yard of him. "My name, as far as you are concern during the next two weeks, is Joan."

John looked at me and said, "Where are we?"

"We are on my property, just outside of my cabin."

"Correct. For the now and to the end of our deal, outside of the cabin, your name is Vg, short for vagina."

I was taken back but realized I had given him the power over me outside of the cabin and its' porch. I was somewhat surprised and pleased at how John was taking control. I really didn't expect that of him. "Ok John, outside my name is Vg, inside it is Joan."

"Vg come stand next to me!"

I did as I was told. Within me a battle was surging. I was offended by his calling me Vg but at the same time, I was thrilled by his assertiveness as witness by my cunt spasming and my body slightly trembling, something which John took notice of!

John got slight behind me and removed my clothes and handed them to me. I was then startled when he placed one of his fingers straight into my cunt. Holding me that way he walked us into the forest of trees. After a medium length walk, we came upon a nice area hidden by trees with a grass clearing, he stopped and gently push me down onto my knees and told me to drop the clothes onto the ground.

Standing in front of me, he opened the fly of his pants and struggled to get his erect penis out into the opening. He moved close to my face placing his penis slightly against my lips.

I just kept still with his penis against my lips, looking up at him. We stayed that way for a few minutes. Then he slowly and softly slapped my face. Startled, I just continued to look up. He hit my face again. Then it dawned on me what he wanted. I open my mouth and move my face forward until his penis hit the back of my throat. That was the first time I had ever had a penis in my mouth. I was surprised that, once it was in my mouth, I was not repulsed by it being there. I started swirling my tongue around that penis. That felt good and excited me causing me to do what I did next, I started bobbing my head back and forth with my cheeks drawn in to provide suction. I was shocked by this experience. I had been led to believe that a woman only did this because a man wanted to and only became acceptable to her after doing it over time. Surprise, I was enjoying what I was doing and did not want to stop doing it! It gave me a sense of power as I felt his penis enlarge because of what I was doing to it.

The next instant, John exploded his cum into my mouth. It was so deep into my mouth that I had no choice but to swallow most of it, while the rest spilled out of mouth on to my breasts. The cum that I did swallow when down so fast that I was not sure if I like the taste or not. I decided I better do this again and find out if it tastes good.

When John finished depositing his load in my mouth, he backed away and sat down (it had taken a lot out of him, his first blow job). He had this look of satisfaction as he looked at me still on my knees with his cum leaking down onto my breasts.

"Vg come over to me and lay down on your back next to me."

I did as I was told. Once down, John stood up and removed his clothes. He then laid down on top of my body making sure that his semi-erect penis was just inside the entrance of my vagina. He proceeded to kissing my face and biting my neck and shoulders. His hands were groping my breasts and nipples. We laid like that for at least an hour.

John got up, told me to stay where I was. He wanted to look at the cum on my face and breasts.

"Vg, our first day outside together is over. I am going home. You stay on the ground watching me walk away. After you can no longer see me, you may get up and go home. Meet me tomorrow at this same spot at 10:00am."

I did indeed wait until he was no longer in sight before getting up. As I walk back to the cabin, with my clothes in my hand, my mind was trying to process what I felt about John actions. He had indeed assumed control over my body. He used me to explore sex with a woman (in my case, an older woman) without any concern as to my pleasure. My body did respond sexually to what he was doing to me. Did I enjoy sex more than when I was only concern with my own pleasure? At this point I was not sure what was the answer to that question.

As I walked, my body smelled of sex and body odor (sweat from the heat of the day and being laid upon for an hour). I felt sore at various spots on my body; my mouth, the side of my face (where he had slapped me), and my back and butt which bore the brunt of his body weight for that hour that he laid on top of me. I realized that he had stayed within the agreed upon limits of "abuse" of my body.

That night, the hot bath I took soothe out areas of my body that were sore. I was pleased with that since I didn't want any physical discomfort from today events to taint anything that was going to happen to me tomorrow as I subjugate my body to John's desires.

After breakfast on the Ninth day, I started preparing myself for today adventure with John. I shaved my underarms, legs, and crouch area. I did not put on any deodorant, I wanted him to smell the effects of what he was going to do to my body. The big decision, what to wear. Thinking, I imagined the trill in obeying this younger man's order to remove my clothes. If I was going to remove my clothing, I decided to have a lot of clothes to remove. So, I put on: a bra, panties, blouse, a short skirt, socks, and shoes.

The walk to the area we were at yesterday would take about twenty minutes. I left the cabin 10 minutes ahead of schedule. As I arrived at the area, I saw John already there waiting for me. He was clothed with a backpack on his shoulder. When he noted me, I saw this big smile form on his face and a very prominent hard-on developing in his pants.".

"Hello Vg."

"Hi John."

John placed the backpack on the ground then sat down next to it. He called me over to stand between his outstretched legs. Looking up into my face, he commanded me to, "Remove your clothes in this order: shoes, socks, blouse, bra, and your short skirt placing them next to my backpack. The whole time you are removing those clothes, make sure you are looking straight into my eyes."

Getting into position between his legs, I removed my shoes and socks without any fanfare. I took my time unbuttoning my blouse. As each button was unbuttoned, I pulled a little on the blouse, effectively exposing the skin in that area. John's eyes got wider as each button was undone. Next, I reached behind my back and unsnapped the bra. I placed my hands on the two cups of the bra, preventing it from immediately falling from my body. After a few seconds I moved my right hand down to my side letting that cup fall away from that breast and its hard nipple. I repeated that for the left side and then throw the bra on top of the blouse. Next, I unbutton my skirt and let it far to the ground and then kicked over to the pile of clothes.

John, seeing that I had on a pair of G-string panties order me to turn around and to stick my butt out toward his face. As I did so, I felt a slap on each of my butt cheeks. I had expected that and would have been disappointed if he had not slap them (I was coming to grips with a desire for a controlling male to take pleasure in turning my ass cheeks red).

John next order surprised and yet pleased me, "I want to see a damp spot in the crotch of those panties." What he was telling me was for me to masturbate in front of him. No man had ever dare asked that of me for they knew that was something private to be done by myself.

I spread my legs wide apart, licked a finger on each hand and used one to stroke the lips of my panty covered pussy while the other rubbed my clit (which had come out of hiding from its hood). I started getting wet down there. Then I stuck a finger deep inside of myself seeking my G spot. Within two minutes I came in a squirting climax. That caused me to fall to my knees causing my chest to fall forward and my face to landed on John's hard cock.

"As long as you are down there, remove my penis from my pants and give me a blow job."

I did so immediately. I was overwhelmed with a desire to feel cum being blasted deep into my throat. In only a few minutes I was enjoying the feeling of his cum sliding down my throat to my stomach.

After ten minutes of orally worshipping his deflated cock, John told me to get up. He got up and went over to his backpack and started removing its contents; a medium size blanket which he laid on the ground and place the rest of the contents on it. He placed a blindfold, a collar, 4 strands of rope, a leash, a light thin belt, and a canteen onto the blanket. Then I made a stupid comment, "The only thing missing is a gag." That enlisted a smirk from John.

"Vg come over to the blanket and examine these items."

I got to the blank, I got on my knees and looked closely at each item. Reaching out to the collar, I placed it around my neck and fasten it into place and then attached the leash to it. I stood up and secured the blindfold around my eyes and placed my arms by my side.

I must have stood there for 5 minutes before anything else happened. Then I felt the leash pulling on the collar moving me forward. John led me on about a fifteen minute walk before telling me that we have arrived. Arrived where?

He then had me spread my legs apart and raise my arms high in the air. Ropes were tied to my wrists and ankles. My legs were pulled a little further apart. Then my arms were pulled higher up, a somewhat forward, and further apart. It was then that I realized I had been tied between two trees, bent at the waist slightly forward.

The next thing I felt was John's breath on the back side of my neck as he stood behind my bond body. I then felt my panties being pulled to the side and his penis being thrusted half-way into my vagina, he then pulled back and forced himself all the way inside of me. He started thrusting into me. Each forward thrust pushed my body forward, that motion being stopped when the ropes tighten around my waists. When he pulled back, my body fell back. As he repeated this pushing forward and my falling back, the ropes around my wrists became painful. I felt like a female captive, being abused by her captor, a situation that I had fantasized about from time to time. My pussy decided to go with the fantasy, and it started becoming wet and gripping and release his penis. After about five minutes he came (the excitement of this type of aggressive fuck was too much for him causing the quick climax).

How did I feel about this sudden intrusion of my most sexual intimate place and its reaction to being taken in that manner? Strangely, excited! I had set this up. I told him to do what he saw in the porn videos. There is no love making in porn! He took me and I reacted to that with a lust of my own, coming when I felt his cum splatter inside of me.

John moved back from my body. I felt him place one hand on my hip as he knelt behind and between my out stretch legs. He was watching the combination of his and my cum leak out of me. Realizing that made me feel so wanton, a piece of meat to be used for his sexual gratification and, in this case, his education.

I next felt his finger pasting through my lips gathering his cum on his finger. He placed that finger in my mouth. I knew what he wanted; I sucked his finger clean. That finger returned to my pussy, gathering more of his cum and my liquids. Then I felt it, that cum coated finger was being push through the entrance of my anus.

"John, remember, I have never been fucked back there."

"I know that is the case. I am not going to put my penis in your ass today. I am prepping it for the time when I will take your anal virginity." As he said that, he pushed that finger inside my ass up to the second knuckle of his finger. It hurt some and I scream slightly. He removed the finger and said that was enough for our first anal play.

I started to say something but stop as I felt him tear my panties from my crotch. He then stuffs them into my mouth saying, "Gag."

"Vg, I am tried. I am going to lay here and rest while I have the pleasure of looking at your bound and fucked body."

I was tried too and wanted to be let loose from the trees. I could not complain with my panties stuffed in my mouth, so I just hung there. After a while, I was in real discomfort and was giving serious though to saying my save word when John got up and untied me from the tree, removed the blindfold, pulled my panties out of my mouth, and taking me over to the blanket, laid my body down on the blanket. It was then that I saw that John was as nude as I was. John placed my hand on his penis. Looking at the instrument which had just given me so much pleasure, I succumb to my desire to worship it. I rolled over toward him until I laid on his hips, reaching out with my mouth, and took that penis into it to clean it. Then I tenderly stroke it as we laid there recovering from the great sex that we had.

At some point in time, I looked at my wrists and ankles and saw the rope marks on them. I touched the marks to see if the ropes had cut into my skin. They had not. The rope that John had used was of a soft texture. The though occurred to me that these rope burns were my "red badges of courage" (courage to do the things I had always thought were beneath me).