Whelps Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman seeks sexual enlightenment.
42.9k words
4.36
6.3k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers

Whelps

by lrhustler

Please note that part of this story involves two college age student (both who are 19+ years old) and occurs during the summer following their first year of college.

As my last act before turning around and walking out my mountain cabin, I stood naked in front of my mirror in the bedroom feeling the mild whelps on my breasts, my prominent ass, the rope burns on my waist and ankles, and looking at the deep red handprint marks on both of my breast, I started to relive the events of the last two weeks in my mind's eye. Follow along as my mind relives the whole two weeks of my retreat from the reality of my life in the city. I will try not to leave out any pertinent details of my life's adventure from before and after my time in the cabin.

I am 43 year old abandoned woman. I am abandoned because my husband (Stan) of 22 years has left me. He told me that he had taken all he could take and needed to move on for the remaining years of his life. He needed to find happiness, something that had become more than apparent that was not going to happen living with me.

We married in our early twenties (him being four months older than myself). Things went well for us the first five years of our marriage. My husband started off in, what turned out, to be a successful career. We bought a home and a mountain cabin, had a child, and lived a good middle class life.

I became complacent in our married life and started taking him for granted. This complacency gained hold in all phases of our married life, especially in our sexual life. I wanted him to take care of my sexual needs while ignoring his. That lead to very little sex between us. I still wanted sex with him, but he had no need for the type of sex I wanted.

After 15 years of living in an essentially sexless marriage, I became suspicious that he might leave me. So, one night I brought up the subject of couples separating later in their lives, as they grew apart from each other. As I had hoped, he opened up and told me the following: He reasoned that since our son had finish college and had started his career that he didn't need anything from us, it was time for him to seek out a better and more satisfying life for himself. He had planned, within three months, on leaving me and our marriage. Even though I knew it was coming, I was still shocked and hurt by what he was saying. My reaction to his disclosure was simply to say; "I have three months to change your mind."

So, what did I do during those three months to change his mind, nothing! I figured that he would come to his senses and realize what he would be losing, "Me". I am a fairly good looking woman. I am tall for a woman, 5 feet ten inches. I have an athletic build (the result of my love of staying fit through weightlifting) with large firm B cup breasts and an ass that is firm and very shapely (when I walk pass, men turn and look at that ass). Another feature, that the few men that have seen me nude like, is the deep slit between my pussy lips (top camel toe material).

Three months later, he moved out.

During those 24 years of marriage and separation, I only occasionally masturbated. I accomplished that by fondly my breasts (which are overly sensitive) and inserting a variety of vibrators between those prominent lips while slightly stroking my clitoris. Strange thing, as time went alone, the stimulus that I received from my clitoris diminished over the years. I thought that was normal and paid little attention to my clitoris.

I spent the next two years trying to get him to come back to our marriage. Nothing worked. Finally, he told me in no uncertain terms, that he was never coming back.

We saw little of each other after that. One night I attended a movie with a girlfriend that I had become acquainted after my separation from my husband. As I was sitting down, I happen to look up into far upper corner of the theater. I saw him there with a woman. They were isolated from the rest of the people in the theater. As the movie played on, I occasionally looked up at them. I was somewhat shocked at what I was seeing, more and more of this woman exposed body! At one point, with her tits bear I saw her head disappear between his legs. A few minutes later she had returned to sitting upright and her clothes had been refastened about her body. They were cuddling each other.

When the movie ended, I convinced my friend to wait before leaving the theater, saying I wanted to watch the credits. What I really was doing was looking at them as they left the theater. She had her arm around his waist and occasionally reached up and kissed him on the cheek. She had no problem being affection with him. It looked like she was doing the things to attend to his needs!

After they passed by, I and my friend got up and left the theater behind them. As we went into the parking lot my friend and I separated to go to our individual cars. It so happened that my car was in the same section of the parking lot as his. My car was closer to me. I stood by my car watching them. I could see them as they walked further on to his car, he had removed her shirt and she had unbuckled her bra, leaving her topless except for this collar that was around her neck. As she got into the car, she reclined her seat and laid back allowing him to play with her body as they drove out of the lot.

I was shocked at her behavior. I would never had done the things that she was doing for his pleasure! Yet at the same time, my pussy spasmed and leaked fluids down my legs. What I had seen strangely turned me like never before in my life.

I spent the next few weeks going over in my mind what I saw that woman doing at the theater: public nudity and being submissive to Stan. I started, in my mind, seeing myself walking partial clothed in certain situations that were relatively safe to do so. Each time I saw myself like that there was always a collar around my neck, my pussy fluid leaking down my inter thighs, and my clitoris had managed to completely emerge from its hood. These thoughts turned into dreams. When I awoke from those dreams, my panties would be soaked with my leaking fluids flowing from my aroused pussy. I was so excited sexually that I had to bring myself off. So, I would strip naked, roughly stroke my breasts, pinch, and pull my nipples while thrusting my fingers violently into that beautiful deep slit between my pussy lips. Occasionally I would stroke my clit trying to get to push out of its hood (which, had over time from lack of use, almost completely closed) to increase the pleasure of my sexual activity.

I finally decided to try, in real life, some public nudity. I wanted to start off slowly, trying to see if I could experience some of the pleasure that I experienced in my dreams without potentially embarrassing myself if it became too obvious as to what I was doing.

As I mentioned earlier, I am tall with an athletic body. So, I went shopping for clothing that would accent one of my best features, my lower body (legs and ass). After visiting several stores in the mall, I found it, a cling skirt with a slit on the left leg that went 3/5 up the length of my thigh.

Changing into the new skirt and placing my pants into the shopping bag, I decided to walk around the mall "window shopping", so I could gage the reaction to my outfit from the men in the mall (was not interested in the women's reactions).

By the time I left the mall, I was pleased with the looks that I got from the men (and from the teen age boys that followed my every move during part of my walking spree). However, as I got into my car I felt somewhat let down. Ok, I have a sexy body but what I want to do is to arouse men sexually. I want to see that sexual lust in their eyes. I want them to lose control and try to have their way with my body. So, the conclusion I reached was, I must show my body in an overt sexual manner so I can feel desired and turned on to the point that with little physical manipulation of my sex organs, I could experience mind bellowing organisms.

I realize that doing so could lead to situations getting out of control with the real possibility of getting raped! What is rape; being forcibly taken sexually for the pleasure and gratification of the sexual attacker. But what if I put myself in those situations knowingly and desiring to be taken. Is that rape?

Could I find a situation where, although allowing a man or men to take me physically without my apparent agreeing to it, that would allow me the necessary control to prevent real harm from happening to me?

The more I thought about doing that, the more I desired it. It came to point where this desire became an obsession. How to do it?

It was the hottest part of the summer. I decided to go up to the mountain cabin (my former husband and I share use of the cabin) to spend two weeks up there by myself. I had use of the cabin for first 2/3 thirds of the summer season. I felt that time alone in the cabin would enable me to think clearly. This clear thinking would allow me to figure out this dilemma of exposing myself to situations where a male's raw lust brought on by my body (in varies form nudity) would bring out the beast in him while I somehow controlled the extent of what I would or would not allow to be brought upon myself and my body.

The clothes that I brought for this trip consisted of traveling outfits (a blouses and skirt), two sets of hiking clothes, and a light one button coat which, when that top button is open, would expose a good portion of my "B" cup chest. I did not feel the need for a lot of clothes, especially since I planned on spending a lot of time naked exploring how it feels to be naked for extended periods of time.

The cabin is located dead in the middle of a square lot that is a mile long on all four sides. The lot is heavily forested. The cabin and the dirt road leading to it are the only areas that are free of tress. There are a few walking tails on the property in and amongst the tall forest trees.

I spent the First day alone inside the cabin or on its front porch. I reviewed my whole life from my marriage to the present. The conclusion that I came up with for my being in my present situation: failed marriage, alone and suffering from extreme sexual frustration was due to my being self-centered, wanted others to please me while I ignored their needs. As a result, I am a sexually frustrated lonely mid-aged woman with no idea of how to correct the situation (even as I desperately want to change my present lot in life).

That day of reflection lead me to understand I needed changes -- to myself. I need to consider the needs of other people that I want in my life. In order to see what others need, I have to understand what I needed and how to obtain those needs. Once I determined how to obtain those needs, I can turn that around to doing those same things for the people in my life, thus satisfying their needs and getting them to want me in return.

What do I need? I need: companionship, I need someone to love, and most important, I need to love myself (loving oneself will lead to loving others). All so, I have an immediate need for sex. I have been without sex for far too long. I need to understand what are the things that sexually satisfy me. Secondly, what are the things that sexually satisfy my sexual partner(s).

So, the first task of sexual understanding is to know my own body. On the morning of the Second day, after a shower and completely shaving all the hair from my arm pits, my vagina, and my anus I set about finding which parts of my body, when stimulated, would arouse me the most sexually.

On the front porch, there is a chair and a hammock. It was an extremely hot day. I thought, even with the heat of the day, on the porch, I would be in the shade which would make the environment quite comfortable. So, I walked outside with a pitcher of lemonade, a glass, a small towel, a mirror, and my naked body.

Placing the mirror on the porch floor, I sat in the porch chair. Once I was relaxed, I looked at my breasts. Having large B cup sizes breasts, I felt that my breasts were larger enough to meet a man's desire for breasts to fondle, especially considering that my nipples, when excited, extend a half inch outward from my breasts. I like my breasts to be gently fondle and my nipples to be sucked, with no ruff grabbing, pulling, or twisting. I then proceeded to play with my breasts in the manner that I mentioned above. It felt good! That precipitated a warm feeling in my vagina. So, that was a success.

I noticed that my tongue, had, on its own, been licking my lips. Taking my finger, I ran it along my lips. That was enjoyable. I then gently fondle my face. Another good feeling.

I got up from the chair and went and laid down in the hammock. Lying down would make it easier to move on to the primary sexual areas, my vagina and (something that up to this point has been a non-starter for me) my anus. Taking my finger, I started stroking my clitoris. This, of course, felt good, but not as much as it used to. Wondering why, I examined it more closely and noticed something that shock me, only the head of my clitoris was visible. My clitoral hood had lost its flexibility, thus preventing my clitoris from moving outside of its hood. I concluded that since I had not spent time stimulating my clitoris the hood had started to close. The saying "use it or loss it" popped into my head, basically explained what was happening to my clitoris and its hood and why I was not experiencing pleasure from the light stroking I had done earlier. Next, I play with my vagina's puffy labia, which has those prominent lips which create that pronounced slit in the middle of my pussy (that shape presents a clear camel toe when I wear tight shorts). I stroked its sides, which further separated them lips. I then pulled my lips downward (which felt good). So, stroking and separating my vaginal lips felt very enjoyable.

Finally, I stuck a finger into my vaginal opening and felt around. That got me going, so I inserted two more fingers which somewhat spread open my insides, that felt extremely good. I started getting excited and was racing toward the point of sex, a climax. But I stopped. I had one more area to investigate before reaching that sexual released being brought on by my investigation, my anus.

My anus, an area that I have never explored personally, nor have I allowed anyone to touch me there. Touching it now did nothing for me, so I stopped.

Now that I had completed my expiration of my body, I reinserted my fingers into my pussy while my other hand, which had been massaging my clits hood, was able to get most of my clitoris outside of its hood. That got me off!

Having climax, I laid there going over what I had just did. My conclusion was that I had discovered nothing new. I was satisfied with that conclusion since it reinforced my earlier opinion, there was nothing wrong with the way I performed during sex! I then thought about the male penis. I do not like touching it and especially do not want it in my mouth! Case closed.

The strangest feeling then occurred to me; I felt really good being nude!

Since my cabin was in the center of the one square mile of heavy wooded property, I reasoned that I was totally alone. If that was the case, I wanted to explore walking out in the sun nude. I went into the cabin, got some shoes on, and then proceeded to walk out of the cabin and down one of the trails that lead deeper in the trees. That felt natural, exhilarating, and freeing, walking naked. The sun shined down on my body through the trees. It was hot but there was a breeze flowing through the trees that cool my body. Surprising my vagina liked it too. I was leaking fluid down my legs. I was in such a euphoric state, that I did something totally out of character for me. I reached down with my finger and wiped some of that liquid from my leg. I looked at it, smeared it between two of my fingers feeling its smoothness. I then had a strange desire and acted upon it. I stuck my fingers into my mouth. Half expecting to be repulsed by its taste and texture, I was surprised that I like it. Savoring more, I gather more on my fingers and eagerly sucked it down my mouth into my stomach. Before long I had completely wiped my legs free of that liquid, depositing it all down my throat.

By that time, I had been walking for what must have been 20 minutes, so I decide to return to the cabin. My skin was feeling the effects of being out in the sun with no sunscreen, so going inside was a good decision. It was late in the day, so I showered, fixed dinner, and went to bed.

I did not sleep well that night. I kept having dreams about the events of the day. The dreams were not exact replays of what happen. There were significant variations of the events along with things that did not happen. For example, when I gathered the liquid from my leg with my fingers and after subsequently sucking those fingers dry in my mouth, I looked down and saw instead of my leg, the head of a very large penis, dripping pre-cum. It was the pre-cum of that penis I sucked down my throat instead of my cum. Another dream sequence saw a man's hands pulling and twisting my nipples instead of my doing that. And horrors of horrors, instead of my finger teasing and penetrating my anus, it was a man's finger penetration my hole there until his hand hit against the outside of my anus.

When I awoke the morning of the Third day, I started analyzing those dreams. Could they have suggested that my sexual pleasure could come from my letting a man do to me the things that give me pleasure here at the cabin? I could not get the thoughts of those dreams out of my head.

After eating breakfast, I decided to go again for a walk in the forest. I believe that the hike would help clear my mind of those dreams. Since I was going on a hike and not a short walk like yesterday, I realized I needed to have the proper attire for hiking. So, I put on a pair of hiking shorts, a top that covered my upper chest but left my midriff exposed, a hat, and hiking shoes. I brought along a snack and a canteen filled with water. I also brought the one thing that no one leaves home without, my phone.

When one owns a large plot of land in a forest area, it is necessary to occasionally "walk the land". What that means is you walk the perimeter of your land looking for any indication that someone has illegally been on your land. Since neither I nor my ex had done that in while, I decided to do that today. That meant a four mile hike. I decided to walk half the property today and the other half tomorrow. At a leisurely pace, that would take about 3 hours.

I was actually having a very enjoyable time during the walk. I thought about the dreams trying to decide if my subconscious was trying to tell me something. During the walk, I did not see anyone or any indication that someone had violate our property. At the halfway point of the property, I found a clearing that look like a good place to stop and eat my snack. The clearing was in the middle of some thick growth of trees which offered me a good amount of privacy.

After I finished eating, I laid back against the trunk of a large tree and just relaxed. I was so relaxed that the memory of the pleasure of being nude washed over me. Looking around the area of the clearing I saw no one or thing that should not have been there. I pulled off all my clothing, except for my shoes, seeking that pleasure of being nude.

The pleasure that I experience yesterday washed over me, only more intensely this time. I laid there roughly fondling my breasts, twisted, and pulling my nipples just like I had done in the dream. I was amazed at how much better this felt than when I gently did those things. I slip my hand down to my vagina and inserted three fingers into myself. I tried as much as possible to pound my pussy with those fingers. After a few minutes I exploded in a power orgasm. I laid there until I had calmed down and recovered from the sexual excitement I had just experienced.

lrhustler
lrhustler
106 Followers