Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing my panties from my mouth and inserting them into my pussy, Kevin asked me, "Joan, would you like some more blows to another part of your body, if so where?"

Turning myself around I said, "Yes Kevin, strike my breasts."

Kevin proceeded to hit my left breast, then its nipple. He did the same thing to my right breasts. After the last blow struck, thinking back to the first time John did that to me, I came and collapsed to the ground.

Kevin picked me up and took me and sat me down in the chair on the porch. I slouch down in the chair with my legs sprawl open, too weak to sit proper in that chair. Kevin pulled those panties out of my pussy and placed them back into my mouth.

"That was what John had instructed me to do to you. He wanted you to have those whelps on your ass and breasts so over the next few days when you look at them healing, you will think of him."

"What is going to happen to you now is something I want to do before you resume control of the events that will happen between you and I tomorrow."

I then felt Kevin pushing my legs further apart as he lowered his face to my very open and moist pussy. Kevin did an excellent job of eating me out to another squirting climax.

Kevin, with his smiling face wet from my ejaculation, got up, said, "Joan I will be here tomorrow at daybreak." He then turned and left.

I must have sat in that chair for at least an hour, just gently stroking my pussy giving myself a series of minor climaxes.

Finally, I got up, went into the cabin, and came back out with that hammer and nail. I nailed my last bit of clothing over the door next to the rest of my spoiled panties.

I went inside, fixed a simple dinner, showered, and went to bed experiencing the best night of sleep ever.

On the morning of the Thirteen day, I was just in that period of sleep where you are becoming aware that you are beginning to wake up when I detected a presence in my bedroom, Kevin. He had come into the cabin as John had instructed him to do.

I turned over to face him and saw him staring at me wide eyed. "Kevin, pull the sheet off of my body and take a good look at a woman naked in bed." He complied. He looked over my body from head to toe. I saw his manhood sticking straight out in his pants. I turned over onto my side, facing away from him and said, "Kevin, strip off your clothes and get in bed with me. Embrace me from my back side (that is called spooning) making sure your penis is sticking between my ass cheeks so that it is touching my vagina. Then holding me, slowly move your penis back and forth so that it is stroking my, and for today, the vagina that you own."

Kevin followed my directions, and we spent the next half hour giving and receiving gently sensational pleasure from each other.

That was the beginning of my introduction of how a man makes love to a woman. Kevin was an excellent student.

In was late into the afternoon when I told Kevin it was time for our time together to end. "You need to get dress so I can accompany you to the cabin front door so we can say our goodbyes."

Kevin extracted his body from on top of mine, pulling his deflated and soaked penis from my/his pussy, and got up and put his clothes on. I did not like what I saw in his face, it was not like John's when we were saying our goodbyes. John had a boldness about him. Kevin was still timid and had a lack of confidence about himself. I did not like that, I wanted him to feel good and confident about his sexual abilities.

As we got to the cabin door, just before Kevin was about to open it, I spung him around, aggressively unbuckled his pants, pulled down his underwear and fell to my knees and took his penis into my mouth. I gave him the best blow job I was capable of. Within a few minutes he ejaculated into my mouth the only sperm his body had left. However, that was enough for what I needed.

After rearranging Kevin clothes and opening the cabinet door, as I stood just inside my door looking at Kevin standing just outside of the door, I said to him, "Kevin, as I turn completely around, look closely at my body. See the things that you have done to it during our day of love making. See the handprints/slight bruises on my ass cheeks and breasts. See the cum leaking out of my pussy, ass, and mouth. You did all of that to my body because I let you do it. Those things were my rewards to you because you made intensely sensual love to my body. Never forget if you do that to woman, she will do special things to you and let you do special things to her. When you have given a woman her first intense organism, she will immediately get up and take your penis into her mouth so she can worship the instrument that gave her that intense pleasure. That will be her signal to you that you have completely sexually satisfied her."

I could see Kevin coming to an understanding of what I had just done to him. I could see that confident look appearing on his face. I now felt that I had given him belief in his sexual abilities which allowed him to make the same step into manhood that John had taken.

"Kevin, in case you didn't notice, look up to the top of the door, my panties from yesterday are up there. They are there because of what you did to me yesterday".

"Goodbye Kevin. As you walk away for the last time, every few steps look back. You will see me watching you until I can no longer see you."

I watched him until he disappeared into the trees.

As I awoke nude (I had no clothes left, John had taken them all) on Fourteen and last day of my retreat here in the woods, my body ached in various places: ass, breasts, pussy, and mouth. I had not notice that discomfort during the several days before today. Thinking about it, I realized the excitement of looking forward to and experiencing the unknown sexual adventures overwhelmed any signal of pain/discomfort emanating from my body/brain. I was then glad I had given myself a day of rest before leaving to return to the city.

Looking at the mirror in the bedroom, I gave my body a thorough looking over. Looking carefully at the rope burns on my ankles, my wrists and at the whelps on my breasts and especially on my ass, brought a smile to my face. I earned those burns and whelps.

A little later, I fixed and ate a good but simple breakfast.

Next, I walked out onto the porch, pulled the chair over to hammock and set a drink down on it. I then got into the hammock so I could relax and let my mind review the previous thirteen days here at the cabin. I did not want to make an immediate judgment about what I had done, I just wanted to relive them.

As I carefully reviewing each day, my hands turned out to have a mind of their own. They spent a good amount of time touching the various parts of my body that were involved in those day's events. Needless to say, my body respond to those touches by erupting into numerous climaxes.

Exhausted, I decided to control my hands and to start thinking about the ramifications of what I had done and how those experiences could influence and shape my relationships in my future.

Remembering the whippings, and slapping, I realized that I am not a pain freak. I wanted to experience those things for my own gratification. That is not something I plan on continuing to do in the future. Therefore, I plan on letting the marks on my body fade before letting anyone else see my body. Even though I derived great pleasure from being hit in a sexual situation/manner, "Been there done that", that was enough for me. I did realize that there was one situation that I had seen in sex videos, that did not occur from either John or Kevin during our days together, that was having my pussy struck before and especially while I was in the midst of an organism.

I confirmed my conclusion that my marriage failed not only because of my lack of sexual openness but especially because I had no regard of my husband's feeling and needs, emotionally and especially sexually. I realized that my selfness eventually drove him away. I also had to face the fact that I still love him. But I realize that once certain bridges are crossed, there is no going back. We will never be together again and that is as it should be, "You can never go home again."

I became overwhelmed with a desire to make some sort of peace between him and I. What could I do for him when I return to civilization to make amends? What things can I apply that I learned in the last two weeks, to bring this peace between us?

I took the virginity of two young men, I taught them how to make love to a woman, and I taught them the fun and excitement of extreme sex. They taught me that satisfying the needs of my sexual partner is just as pleasurable as getting what I want sexually. That seeking a mutual sexual experience for both sexual partners is the true goal of a good sexual relationship and that it is something that is needed to help a marriage survive. That knowledge I will keep with me for the rest of my life.

At that point, I relaxed and fell into a long restful sleep. I woke up late in the day.

The next morning after tiding up the cabin and placing the few items that I will be taken home with me by the cabin door, I realize that I will be going home naked. I could make it because I made a point of filling up the gas tank when I arrive in this area. It will take 3/4 of a tank to get home. However, I will be seen by a lot of people driving naked. What if I must stop for some reason, what will I do? Well, it was too late to figure something out. I got everything on the porch, closed and locked the door. Walking over to the car with the items that will go into the trunk, I saw a large bag on the hood of the car. Opening the bag, I found all my clothes (no panties of course for they are nailed over the door of the cabin) and a note from John. The note said, "Joan, all of your clothes have been cleaned and placed in this bag, with the exception of that business coat. That coat will always represent to me all of the things we did together here on your property".

With a sigh of relieve, I put on one of the T-shirts and the shortest skirt in the bag. I can go home with my dignity mostly in tack. I will admit that the short skirt with no panties allowed my fingers to occasionally slip into my vagina allowing me occasionally to pleasure myself on the long trip home.

End of Part 1

Whelps

by lrhustler

Please note that part of this story involves two college age student (both who are 19+ years old) and occurs during the summer following their first year of college.

As my last act before turning around and walking out my mountain cabin, I stood naked in front of my mirror in the bedroom feeling the mild whelps on my breasts, my prominent ass, the rope burns on my waist and ankles, and looking at the deep red handprint marks on both of my breast, I started to relive the events of the last two weeks in my mind's eye. Follow along as my mind relives the whole two weeks of my retreat from the reality of my life in the city. I will try not to leave out any pertinent details of my life's adventure from before and after my time in the cabin.

I am 43 year old abandoned woman. I am abandoned because my husband (Stan) of 22 years has left me. He told me that he had taken all he could take and needed to move on for the remaining years of his life. He needed to find happiness, something that had become more than apparent that was not going to happen living with me.

We married in our early twenties (him being four months older than myself). Things went well for us the first five years of our marriage. My husband started off in, what turned out, to be a successful career. We bought a home and a mountain cabin, had a child, and lived a good middle class life.

I became complacent in our married life and started taking him for granted. This complacency gained hold in all phases of our married life, especially in our sexual life. I wanted him to take care of my sexual needs while ignoring his. That lead to very little sex between us. I still wanted sex with him, but he had no need for the type of sex I wanted.

After 15 years of living in an essentially sexless marriage, I became suspicious that he might leave me. So, one night I brought up the subject of couples separating later in their lives, as they grew apart from each other. As I had hoped, he opened up and told me the following: He reasoned that since our son had finish college and had started his career that he didn't need anything from us, it was time for him to seek out a better and more satisfying life for himself. He had planned, within three months, on leaving me and our marriage. Even though I knew it was coming, I was still shocked and hurt by what he was saying. My reaction to his disclosure was simply to say; "I have three months to change your mind."

So, what did I do during those three months to change his mind, nothing! I figured that he would come to his senses and realize what he would be losing, "Me". I am a fairly good looking woman. I am tall for a woman, 5 feet ten inches. I have an athletic build (the result of my love of staying fit through weightlifting) with large firm B cup breasts and an ass that is firm and very shapely (when I walk pass, men turn and look at that ass). Another feature, that the few men that have seen me nude like, is the deep slit between my pussy lips (top camel toe material).

Three months later, he moved out.

During those 24 years of marriage and separation, I only occasionally masturbated. I accomplished that by fondly my breasts (which are overly sensitive) and inserting a variety of vibrators between those prominent lips while slightly stroking my clitoris. Strange thing, as time went alone, the stimulus that I received from my clitoris diminished over the years. I thought that was normal and paid little attention to my clitoris.

I spent the next two years trying to get him to come back to our marriage. Nothing worked. Finally, he told me in no uncertain terms, that he was never coming back.

We saw little of each other after that. One night I attended a movie with a girlfriend that I had become acquainted after my separation from my husband. As I was sitting down, I happen to look up into far upper corner of the theater. I saw him there with a woman. They were isolated from the rest of the people in the theater. As the movie played on, I occasionally looked up at them. I was somewhat shocked at what I was seeing, more and more of this woman exposed body! At one point, with her tits bear I saw her head disappear between his legs. A few minutes later she had returned to sitting upright and her clothes had been refastened about her body. They were cuddling each other.

When the movie ended, I convinced my friend to wait before leaving the theater, saying I wanted to watch the credits. What I really was doing was looking at them as they left the theater. She had her arm around his waist and occasionally reached up and kissed him on the cheek. She had no problem being affection with him. It looked like she was doing the things to attend to his needs!

After they passed by, I and my friend got up and left the theater behind them. As we went into the parking lot my friend and I separated to go to our individual cars. It so happened that my car was in the same section of the parking lot as his. My car was closer to me. I stood by my car watching them. I could see them as they walked further on to his car, he had removed her shirt and she had unbuckled her bra, leaving her topless except for this collar that was around her neck. As she got into the car, she reclined her seat and laid back allowing him to play with her body as they drove out of the lot.

I was shocked at her behavior. I would never had done the things that she was doing for his pleasure! Yet at the same time, my pussy spasmed and leaked fluids down my legs. What I had seen strangely turned me like never before in my life.

I spent the next few weeks going over in my mind what I saw that woman doing at the theater: public nudity and being submissive to Stan. I started, in my mind, seeing myself walking partial clothed in certain situations that were relatively safe to do so. Each time I saw myself like that there was always a collar around my neck, my pussy fluid leaking down my inter thighs, and my clitoris had managed to completely emerge from its hood. These thoughts turned into dreams. When I awoke from those dreams, my panties would be soaked with my leaking fluids flowing from my aroused pussy. I was so excited sexually that I had to bring myself off. So, I would strip naked, roughly stroke my breasts, pinch, and pull my nipples while thrusting my fingers violently into that beautiful deep slit between my pussy lips. Occasionally I would stroke my clit trying to get to push out of its hood (which, had over time from lack of use, almost completely closed) to increase the pleasure of my sexual activity.

I finally decided to try, in real life, some public nudity. I wanted to start off slowly, trying to see if I could experience some of the pleasure that I experienced in my dreams without potentially embarrassing myself if it became too obvious as to what I was doing.

As I mentioned earlier, I am tall with an athletic body. So, I went shopping for clothing that would accent one of my best features, my lower body (legs and ass). After visiting several stores in the mall, I found it, a cling skirt with a slit on the left leg that went 3/5 up the length of my thigh.

Changing into the new skirt and placing my pants into the shopping bag, I decided to walk around the mall "window shopping", so I could gage the reaction to my outfit from the men in the mall (was not interested in the women's reactions).

By the time I left the mall, I was pleased with the looks that I got from the men (and from the teen age boys that followed my every move during part of my walking spree). However, as I got into my car I felt somewhat let down. Ok, I have a sexy body but what I want to do is to arouse men sexually. I want to see that sexual lust in their eyes. I want them to lose control and try to have their way with my body. So, the conclusion I reached was, I must show my body in an overt sexual manner so I can feel desired and turned on to the point that with little physical manipulation of my sex organs, I could experience mind bellowing organisms.

I realize that doing so could lead to situations getting out of control with the real possibility of getting raped! What is rape; being forcibly taken sexually for the pleasure and gratification of the sexual attacker. But what if I put myself in those situations knowingly and desiring to be taken. Is that rape?

Could I find a situation where, although allowing a man or men to take me physically without my apparent agreeing to it, that would allow me the necessary control to prevent real harm from happening to me?

The more I thought about doing that, the more I desired it. It came to point where this desire became an obsession. How to do it?

It was the hottest part of the summer. I decided to go up to the mountain cabin (my former husband and I share use of the cabin) to spend two weeks up there by myself. I had use of the cabin for first 2/3 thirds of the summer season. I felt that time alone in the cabin would enable me to think clearly. This clear thinking would allow me to figure out this dilemma of exposing myself to situations where a male's raw lust brought on by my body (in varies form nudity) would bring out the beast in him while I somehow controlled the extent of what I would or would not allow to be brought upon myself and my body.

The clothes that I brought for this trip consisted of traveling outfits (a blouses and skirt), two sets of hiking clothes, and a light one button coat which, when that top button is open, would expose a good portion of my "B" cup chest. I did not feel the need for a lot of clothes, especially since I planned on spending a lot of time naked exploring how it feels to be naked for extended periods of time.

1...45678...12