Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did indeed wait until he was no longer in sight before getting up. As I walk back to the cabin, with my clothes in my hand, my mind was trying to process what I felt about John actions. He had indeed assumed control over my body. He used me to explore sex with a woman (in my case, an older woman) without any concern as to my pleasure. My body did respond sexually to what he was doing to me. Did I enjoy sex more than when I was only concern with my own pleasure? At this point I was not sure what was the answer to that question.

As I walked, my body smelled of sex and body odor (sweat from the heat of the day and being laid upon for an hour). I felt sore at various spots on my body; my mouth, the side of my face (where he had slapped me), and my back and butt which bore the brunt of his body weight for that hour that he laid on top of me. I realized that he had stayed within the agreed upon limits of "abuse" of my body.

That night, the hot bath I took soothe out areas of my body that were sore. I was pleased with that since I didn't want any physical discomfort from today events to taint anything that was going to happen to me tomorrow as I subjugate my body to John's desires.

After breakfast on the Ninth day, I started preparing myself for today adventure with John. I shaved my underarms, legs, and crouch area. I did not put on any deodorant, I wanted him to smell the effects of what he was going to do to my body. The big decision, what to wear. Thinking, I imagined the trill in obeying this younger man's order to remove my clothes. If I was going to remove my clothing, I decided to have a lot of clothes to remove. So, I put on: a bra, panties, blouse, a short skirt, socks, and shoes.

The walk to the area we were at yesterday would take about twenty minutes. I left the cabin 10 minutes ahead of schedule. As I arrived at the area, I saw John already there waiting for me. He was clothed with a backpack on his shoulder. When he noted me, I saw this big smile form on his face and a very prominent hard-on developing in his pants.".

"Hello Vg."

"Hi John."

John placed the backpack on the ground then sat down next to it. He called me over to stand between his outstretched legs. Looking up into my face, he commanded me to, "Remove your clothes in this order: shoes, socks, blouse, bra, and your short skirt placing them next to my backpack. The whole time you are removing those clothes, make sure you are looking straight into my eyes."

Getting into position between his legs, I removed my shoes and socks without any fanfare. I took my time unbuttoning my blouse. As each button was unbuttoned, I pulled a little on the blouse, effectively exposing the skin in that area. John's eyes got wider as each button was undone. Next, I reached behind my back and unsnapped the bra. I placed my hands on the two cups of the bra, preventing it from immediately falling from my body. After a few seconds I moved my right hand down to my side letting that cup fall away from that breast and its hard nipple. I repeated that for the left side and then throw the bra on top of the blouse. Next, I unbutton my skirt and let it far to the ground and then kicked over to the pile of clothes.

John, seeing that I had on a pair of G-string panties order me to turn around and to stick my butt out toward his face. As I did so, I felt a slap on each of my butt cheeks. I had expected that and would have been disappointed if he had not slap them (I was coming to grips with a desire for a controlling male to take pleasure in turning my ass cheeks red).

John next order surprised and yet pleased me, "I want to see a damp spot in the crotch of those panties." What he was telling me was for me to masturbate in front of him. No man had ever dare asked that of me for they knew that was something private to be done by myself.

I spread my legs wide apart, licked a finger on each hand and used one to stroke the lips of my panty covered pussy while the other rubbed my clit (which had come out of hiding from its hood). I started getting wet down there. Then I stuck a finger deep inside of myself seeking my G spot. Within two minutes I came in a squirting climax. That caused me to fall to my knees causing my chest to fall forward and my face to landed on John's hard cock.

"As long as you are down there, remove my penis from my pants and give me a blow job."

I did so immediately. I was overwhelmed with a desire to feel cum being blasted deep into my throat. In only a few minutes I was enjoying the feeling of his cum sliding down my throat to my stomach.

After ten minutes of orally worshipping his deflated cock, John told me to get up. He got up and went over to his backpack and started removing its contents; a medium size blanket which he laid on the ground and place the rest of the contents on it. He placed a blindfold, a collar, 4 strands of rope, a leash, a light thin belt, and a canteen onto the blanket. Then I made a stupid comment, "The only thing missing is a gag." That enlisted a smirk from John.

"Vg come over to the blanket and examine these items."

I got to the blank, I got on my knees and looked closely at each item. Reaching out to the collar, I placed it around my neck and fasten it into place and then attached the leash to it. I stood up and secured the blindfold around my eyes and placed my arms by my side.

I must have stood there for 5 minutes before anything else happened. Then I felt the leash pulling on the collar moving me forward. John led me on about a fifteen minute walk before telling me that we have arrived. Arrived where?

He then had me spread my legs apart and raise my arms high in the air. Ropes were tied to my wrists and ankles. My legs were pulled a little further apart. Then my arms were pulled higher up, a somewhat forward, and further apart. It was then that I realized I had been tied between two trees, bent at the waist slightly forward.

The next thing I felt was John's breath on the back side of my neck as he stood behind my bond body. I then felt my panties being pulled to the side and his penis being thrusted half-way into my vagina, he then pulled back and forced himself all the way inside of me. He started thrusting into me. Each forward thrust pushed my body forward, that motion being stopped when the ropes tighten around my waists. When he pulled back, my body fell back. As he repeated this pushing forward and my falling back, the ropes around my wrists became painful. I felt like a female captive, being abused by her captor, a situation that I had fantasized about from time to time. My pussy decided to go with the fantasy, and it started becoming wet and gripping and release his penis. After about five minutes he came (the excitement of this type of aggressive fuck was too much for him causing the quick climax).

How did I feel about this sudden intrusion of my most sexual intimate place and its reaction to being taken in that manner? Strangely, excited! I had set this up. I told him to do what he saw in the porn videos. There is no love making in porn! He took me and I reacted to that with a lust of my own, coming when I felt his cum splatter inside of me.

John moved back from my body. I felt him place one hand on my hip as he knelt behind and between my out stretch legs. He was watching the combination of his and my cum leak out of me. Realizing that made me feel so wanton, a piece of meat to be used for his sexual gratification and, in this case, his education.

I next felt his finger pasting through my lips gathering his cum on his finger. He placed that finger in my mouth. I knew what he wanted; I sucked his finger clean. That finger returned to my pussy, gathering more of his cum and my liquids. Then I felt it, that cum coated finger was being push through the entrance of my anus.

"John, remember, I have never been fucked back there."

"I know that is the case. I am not going to put my penis in your ass today. I am prepping it for the time when I will take your anal virginity." As he said that, he pushed that finger inside my ass up to the second knuckle of his finger. It hurt some and I scream slightly. He removed the finger and said that was enough for our first anal play.

I started to say something but stop as I felt him tear my panties from my crotch. He then stuffs them into my mouth saying, "Gag."

"Vg, I am tried. I am going to lay here and rest while I have the pleasure of looking at your bound and fucked body."

I was tried too and wanted to be let loose from the trees. I could not complain with my panties stuffed in my mouth, so I just hung there. After a while, I was in real discomfort and was giving serious though to saying my save word when John got up and untied me from the tree, removed the blindfold, pulled my panties out of my mouth, and taking me over to the blanket, laid my body down on the blanket. It was then that I saw that John was as nude as I was. John placed my hand on his penis. Looking at the instrument which had just given me so much pleasure, I succumb to my desire to worship it. I rolled over toward him until I laid on his hips, reaching out with my mouth, and took that penis into it to clean it. Then I tenderly stroke it as we laid there recovering from the great sex that we had.

At some point in time, I looked at my wrists and ankles and saw the rope marks on them. I touched the marks to see if the ropes had cut into my skin. They had not. The rope that John had used was of a soft texture. The though occurred to me that these rope burns were my "red badges of courage" (courage to do the things I had always thought were beneath me).

After a half hour, John rose from the blanket and picked up the thermos, open it and handed it to me. "Drink, we both need to hydrate." I did not realize how thirsty I was. After we had both drank the needed water, John stated, "I am through with you for today. Meet here at this same place tomorrow at the same time."

I responded, "Where are we?"

John laughed and said, "Look around." I did. We were in the same spot where we met this morning. Walking around blindfolded had disorientated me.

"You think you are smart don't you."

John laughed and said, "It worked didn't it."

I had to admit, that it indeed had worked.

John got up and placed all the items back into his backpack, except for the collar which remained attached to my neck. I looked at him and said two words," Anal lube". He nodded in comprehension. He then put his clothes on. As I reached for my clothes, John stanched them away from me. "Those clothes are now my property. Here you can have your panties back." He put the panties back into my mouth, saying, "Don't take them out until you step onto your porch."

We both turned and walked away.

Walking home, with John cum leaking out of my pussy and my mouth stuff with my cum soaked panties, and the collar around my neck, I reflected on what John, and I did today. John, as I told him he could, is living out sexual things he saw in the videos he watched. That is good. Tomorrow I expected him to try some more things from those videos. That will also be good. In doing so, he is letting me experience satisfying a male sexual needs/desires. I need to learn that. But, after tomorrow, I want him to experience tender love, experience exploring a woman's body in a gentle and "loving" manner. That way he will have experienced both sides of sex, a male, and a female basic needs in area of sex. Then he can decide for himself if one or the other or a combination is best for him and his partner. I will spend tonight planning out the ninth day of my stay here in this escape from the real world in this wooded land.

Once I got back to the cabin, I went into the cabin and retrieved a hammer and a nail from closet that my husband stored his various tools in. I went back out the front door, turned to face it, removed my panties from my mouth and used that nail to nail my panties to the top of the door frame.

After finishing my breakfast on the morning of the Tenth day, I went into the bedroom to pick out what clothes I would wear for my trip to our spot in the forest area of my property. I had brought only four changes of clothing for this trip. Now, I am down to only two outfits.

I wanted to experience being told to strip again by my "Master". So, I put on: a bra, panties, a T-shirt, a longer skirt than I wore yesterday, socks, shoes and of course, the collar. The panties were the only G-string set that I had left (I did not expect some male undressing me out here). I suspected that on the trip back to the cabin that they would be in my mouth.

As I arrived, on time, at our spot, John has already laid out the items from his backpack. The only new item, thank God, was a tube of anal lube. Seeing that tube, my pussy spasmed and my anus tighten up.

"Good day Vg. Come and stand in front of me."

I did as he ordered. The next thing John said was, "Strip down to just your panties! Hand me your clothing as you do so."

I removed every item of clothing except for my g string panties and handed them to John. I started to reach up and take off the collar. John grabbed my hands and asked what I was doing. I explained that I was about to remove the last item of clothing. He looked sternly at me and said, "That collar is not clothing, it is now part of your body. It is to remain on at all times when you are in my presence."

"Yes Master."

"Go over to the blanket and get the ropes and go over the trees and tie yourself to them. Every morning when you arrive here after removing your clothes, you are to tie yourself to the trees."

I tied my legs and my left arm to the trees as he wanted. I could not tie my right arm. John tied my right arm to the tree.

"Vg are the ropes around your legs and left arm as tight as the rope around your right arm?"

"No."

John retied my legs and left hand even tighter than my right arm. "That is how you are to tighten your bonds from now on. You had disappointed me and must be punished for that."

It was almost comical watching John trying to be tough toward me. I bowed my head trying to hide my amusement at his act.

John tied the blindfold over my eyes and then stepped back from me. Everything was quiet for a few minutes until I heard that swish in the air and then felt that belt from his backpack striking my butt cheek. I scream in surprise and pain. I scream each time the following strokes of that belt hit my cheeks. The pain was no greater than the spanks I received as a child but each one was a surprise and thus the scream. There was a total of ten lashes to my butt.

"Next time you tie yourself up it must be as tight as I had just done."

I then felt John softly stroking the whelps that were forming on my red ass. As he did that, my vagina spasmed and soaked what little material that was covering it. He cut the G-string from my body and stuffed it into my mouth.

"I am a little tired from administering your punishment. I am going to lie down on the ground behind you and watch the whelps form on your butt."

I think I hung there for at least 30 minutes deprived of hearing, seeing, or feeling. I was getting starved for any type of interaction with John. Was he still there? Was he asleep? Had he gone and left me there? I then felt John fingers passing between that prominent slit formed by my vagina's lips. I jerked in surprise pulling at the bonds of my legs and arms and ejecting liquids from my pussy. Then nothing.

Another half hour passed without any interaction from John. The cum from my earlier squirting organism and dried on my legs. Then John's fingers were there again, and I squirted again. Then they were gone again.

The next span between feeling or hearing John seemed even longer. Then I heard John's voice.

"I think I am bored. I think I will let you hang there for the rest of the afternoon."

"No. I want more. Stroke my pussy and then fuck me."

"Fuck you where?"

"In my mouth, or my pussy."

"Boring. I have done that to you already."

"Fuck me in my ass then."

"Your ass is tight. That will require some effort on my part. You need to entice me to do that."

"How can I entice you to do so?"

"Well, the whelps on your ass enticed me to stroke you to at least 2 organisms."

Thinking hard I figured out what he wanted from me. I had thought about it earlier when I experience the pain/pleasure of his lashing my ass. I wonder at that point how this other source of pain/pleasure would compare.

"John if you liked the whelps on my ass that excited you, then whelps on my breasts and nipples should excite you even more."

John walked around in front of me. Swing the belt, he hit the top of my left breast. It hurt. The he flicked the belt and hit that breast's nipple. It hurt more. He repeated those two strokes onto my right breast. Then he proceeded to inflict that pain onto my breasts three more times to each breast. Each time the belt hit me; the pain started to become that mixture of pain/pleasure. As I feel the whelps forming on my breasts, I came harder than before.

"John get behind me and fuck my ass." John didn't have to be told twice. I could hear him moving to the blanket and taking his clothes off. He then got behind me, push my back down as far as the ropes permitted. He then stuck a finger coated with what must have been the lube up my ass as far as it would go. It felt strange to have a finger up my ass. He placed his penis against my anus and push slowly but firmly into me. There it was again, the pain/pleasure. I pushed my ass back against him, assisting his penetration of my ass. When he was inside me to the point where his hips smacked into my whelped ass cheeks, the pain was totally overcome by pleasure. John started propelling in and out of my ass, driving me to my strongest climax of the day. He erupted inside my ass and then pulled out. He sat behind me watching his cum leak out of my ass. Knowing he was watching my ass leak his cum and the fact that he was getting pleasure watching it come out of me, sent me over the top again into another milder climax.

My limbs became weak, and I collapsed downward only to be held up by the ropes. The next thing I was aware of was John walking around to the front of me and then continuing moving until he was behind me, and I could feel him pointing his penis at my pussy. He thrust his penis into my very wet vagina and started fucking me. Using the little energy that I had left to contract my vagina walls around his thrusting penis drove me to a squirting climax as his continuing fucking me until he climaxed. He then fell out of me down onto the ground as I passed out.

When I recovered, I found myself lying next to John on the blanket. He had removed the blindfold and pulled my panties from my mouth before tying them around one of my wrists. John was dressed and except the blanket everything (including my clothes) had been put into his backpack. He helped me to my feet, placed the blanket into the backpack, removed the panties from my wrist and stuck them into my mouth. Pointing me in the direction of my cabinet, he swatted me on my whelp covered ass and starting walking in the direction of his cabin. He yelled back at me, tomorrow at the same time and place. I raised my arm in acknowledgement.

As I walked back to the cabin with the collar around my neck and my panties in my mouth, I felt the whelps on my body, and I looked at the rope marks on my wrists and ankles. I smiled.

When I arrived at the cabin, I got the hammer and a nail and nailed the G-string (the second pair of panties) to the frame above the door. Removing the collar, I entered the cabin for the night.

I took a bath, put lotion on all the marks on my body, fixed dinner, and then went to bed.

On the morning of the Eleventh day, I put on my next to last outfit, shorts, tank top, regular panties, shoes, and the collar. I walked out of the cabin and headed to the rendezvous place to meet up with John. As I approached, I saw John waiting for me with the blindfold and the leash in his hands. He started walking toward me in somewhat of a hurry. As soon as I was within his reach, he removed all my clothing leaving wearing my shoes and collar which were soon joined by the blindfold.