Whelps Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vg, today we are going for a hike. Since you are blindfolded, you must listen very carefully to my instruction as I guide you along our way. Do you understand?"

"Yes John, I will follow your instructions, no questions asked." I added that last part realizing everything John had done to me outside of the cabin had led to lots of pleasure and an expanding of my attitude toward sex play and sex. I was looking forward to whatever deviant things he had planned for this hike. My mind considered the possibilities of things that could happen on this trip. One of the things I kind of wanted to happen was his exposing my nude body, somehow, to one or more people. My mind's eye saw him walking me by people hiking in the area. I could see them gawking at my nudity and my captative. I got excited thinking about that. If he stopped to talk to them, would he let them feel me up? That probably is not going to happen because the person or people would have to be on my property and that would be trespassing.

The next thing I felt was a strong tug on the leash pulling me forward by the collar. I had to quicken my pace to keep up. I stumbled a few things and was reward with a swat of John's belt on my ass. After what seemed like a half an hour, John stopped and gave me a needed drink of water. "John how much further are we going to hike?"

"About ten more minutes."

A few minutes later I was startled hearing, "No shit John, you were not kidding me."

"Kevin, would I lie to my closest and best friend?"

"Apparently not, she is one hot older woman."

I was shocked to the point of being speechless. Even though I had fantasized about encountering people as we hiked, I never thought of John would intentionally parading me in front of someone.

"Listen Kevin, I know that you have never seen a naked woman or had sex. So, I thought I would share her with you. Lately, I have been watching sex videos. In most of those videos, more than one man was having sexual fun and sex with a woman. So, I thought about you being the other guy."

When I heard that, I realize what John was doing. I told him he could do to me the things that he seen in the videos. I made a point of be willing to allow John to have sex with me because he was a virgin. Well, apparently so is Kevin. I relaxed with that realization. Sex with two men, let's try that!

"Vg stand still and do not move." "Kevin come close and feel anywhere on her body that you wanted to."

I steady myself, preparing for the onslaught that my body was going to receive from this virgin guy who was probably more sexually inept than John was. My mind was racing, would I like this or not. Should I be mad at John for springing this on me without discussing it with me?

Well, all those thoughts went out the window when I first felt Kevin's hand on my nipple. My pussy spasmed and my legs got a little weak.

Next, He firmly grope that breast. That was followed by his hand stroking my face, especially my lips.

"Hey Kevin, try touching her pussy. Make sure you stick a finger inside there, moving it all around to get a proper feel of the insides of a woman."

When I heard John say that I felt that he was diminishing me to a "piece of meat". Then I thought, that is exactly what I told him he could do when we were outside of the cabin. With that realization, I relaxed.

Kevin slowly touched my pussy lips, followed by his opening them up enough to stick his finger inside of me. He used that finger to explore me. I enjoyed being probed by Kevin to the extent that my inside was flooded by my secretions.

Kevin pulled his finger out and said, "Man my finger is soaked!"

"Kevin, put your finger inside of Vg mouth and make her suck it clean."

Hearing that, I open my mouth and slightly stuck my tongue out. Kevin got the message and placed his finger in my mouth. I sucked until all the delicious traces of me were gone down my throat.

At the monument that Kevin removed his finger, John turned me around, so my backside was facing Kevin. "Kevin, you got two minutes to feel any part of the back of her body that you want. Make the best use of that time."

I realized that the time limit would force Kevin to spend his two minutes on my ass! That is what he did.

First Kevin felt both of my ass cheeks. He then pulled them apart and stared at my anus. Then one of his fingers started probing the insides of my anus.

"Kevin, you have only 30 seconds left, you better get the last thing you wanted to do to a woman's behind before your time expires."

That is when I felt Kevin hand hit one ass cheek and then the other. The force of those blows, I knew, would leave handprints on my butt.

"Ok Kevin, you can do only one more thing to Vg before our time here is up."

Kevin stepped up to me, placed his hands on my breasts, using them to pull me forward so that our lips meet. His tongue probed inside my mouth seeking the maximum amount of pleasure that he could get out of this kiss.

"Ok, man, that is enough."

"Vg, thank Kevin for using your body for his first experience with a woman."

"Thank you, Kevin for using my body."

Kevin reply, "It was my pleasure and thank you."

"Let's go Vg, it is getting late, and I want you back at the cabin before it gets too dark."

When we got back to our starting place, John removed the blindfold and the leash. He reached down to the pile of my cloths and picked up my panties. "Vg open your legs and stand still." John ran his finger all over my vagina and even stuck them inside of me. I was so excited from the day's activities, that I came immediately. John then opened my vagina and pushed my panties up inside of me.

"Vg, our time together in nearing an end."

"That is correct. We have only two more days of our experiment together. Three days from now will be my last day at the cabin. I plan on spending that last day alone in the cabin before leaving to return to my life in the city. I want to think about things and to decide about how I will spend the rest of my life. Tomorrow will be the last day that I will be outside with you, under your control. The day after tomorrow I want you to spend that day with me in the cabin. That will be the last time we will be together."

"That being so, I want to make tomorrow as special for the two of us as we can. That brings me to the subject of Kevin, he wants desperately to fuck you. I want to watch you as you get fuck. I want to see the expressions on your face, to watch your nipples get hard, and watch your pussy spasm and eject your cum as you climax. I also want desperately to do the last of the things to you that I have seen being done in the videos."

On our walk back here, I have been thinking about the one sexual experience that I have never done. It is something that the two of us could not do by ourselves. I was thinking that this experiment will not be complete without it, letting two men have sex with me at the same time! Letting them do whatever they want to do sexually to me and my body. Of course, this is to be done within the limits that I have setup for our experiment. "John, if you will guarantee that Kevin is truly a virgin, he can lose his virginity inside of my pussy. Finally, you and he can double team me, one in my pussy and the other in my ass. I will hold you responsible for Kevin abiding to our agreed upon rules."

"I know for certain that Kevin is a virgin. I have told him of our limits and has agreed to abide by them."

"Ok then."

"It is time for us to part for the day. Hold still." John then removed my panties from my vagina and stuffed them into my mouth, turned me toward my cabin, and slapped me hard on my ass as he turned and walked away saying, "Be here tomorrow at 9:00am and be prepared to stay here to late in the afternoon."

I walked back to the cabin, occasionally feeling my ass for the whelps from John's belt and the area where Kevin slapped it.

Once back at the cabin, I completed the ritual of removing my panties from my mouth and nailing them over the door.

On the morning of the Twelfth day after my shower, I made a point of putting a lot of lotion on my ass in an effort to smooth the whelps and sore spots. I also tended to my neck; it was getting a little chafed from wearing that collar.

Opening the closet to pick out what I should wear on my last outdoor excursion into the woods, I was surprised to find only my business coat left in the closet! I took that out and laid it on the bed. I then looked into the drawer where I had placed my panties and found only one pair left, one expensive very shear full pair. I figured since this is the last day, why not look my bests, on went the expensive panties.

A few minutes later, I was looking at the image of a sophisticated slut in my mirror. There stood a woman of good looks, with a cheap collar around her neck, a one button business coat on her upper body, which exposed a large "V" shaped area of her chest, and her lower body covered in a pair of shear panties which clearly exposed that deep divide in her labia. I liked what I saw.

I walked proudly out of the cabin looking forward to one finally day of being a mature slut, an unreserved sexual plaything for college age John and his friend. My mind wondered, at the end of this day when I will be walking back to the cabin with those expensive panties soaked in my cum stuffed in my mouth, how many whelps will be on my ass, whether there will be an bruises on my face and my breasts, How sore my wrists and ankles will be from being tied to those two trees, will my vagina and ass will be sore for the thrusting of two penis inside of them, whether my body will be covered in cum and how much cum will be leaking down my legs from my pussy and ass. I staggered to my knees as I lost strength as these thoughts brought on one of the most intense organisms I have ever had. I had never organism from just thinking about something!

As my strength returned, I got up and continue my hike into the woods.

When I arrived at our spot, I saw only John there. He had a much larger blanket spread on the ground with his assortment items removed from his backpack.

"Vg, good morning. Come stand in front of me." I did as he requested. He immediately attached the leash to my collar. Next, he tied the ropes to my wrists and then bent down to do the same to my ankles. In doing so, his face passed just in front of my crouch. He stood up, looked me in the eyes and said, "I see that those panties are wet. You either came in the cabin or on the way here, which was it?"

I bowed my head in shame and truthfully told him that I came on the way up here. "Turn around Vg." When I had completed the turn, I felt his belt hitting my ass cheek. I jumped in surprise.

"No one gave you permission to take the joy of giving you your first climax of the day away from me!"

"Sorry John. It was not intentional. Thinking of the things that might be done to me today aroused me enough that I just came."

With a big smile on his face, he said, "In that case, I forgive you."

"What good does that do me, you already whipped my ass for it!" He and I both laughed at my remark.

Next John told me to go tie myself in between the two trees, making sure to leave enough rope between the knots to leave me room to move about somewhat. He also warned me that the knots better be tight, or my ass will pay for it. I thought about leaving one loose just for the sack of it but feeling the whelp he just put on my ass, I thought better of it.

Once I finished, John checked the knots. He reached out, grabbed one of my nipples, twisted and pulled it a good inch out from chess, saying, "That is for the good job of tying yourself." I smiled in acknowledgement as he let go of that nipple.

John reached over to the blanket and picked up the blindfold and attached it to my face. A few seconds later, I felt some cold metal running up my hip and under my panties and then heard the snip as he cut my panties away from my body. I automatically open mouth just before he stuffed the panties into my mouth.

There were a couple of minutes of silence and no activity before I felt a lubed finger being pushed into my ass. Then lube itself was being pushed into me. I thought that John was preparing my anus for an invasion of his penis. So, I was surprised when I felt something metallic being pushed into me. I felt narrow at first, then it got wider to the point where it was stretching my annual ring. The suddenly it popped in as its size narrow again. It was sucked forward into my anus until I felt the wide circular end part of it pushing up against my ass cheeks, stopping any further penetration into me.

"Vg, what did I just do to you?"

"You shoved an anal plug up my ass!"

"Yes, I did. It is my present to you for giving me this week of sexual education and pleasure. I think when you see it, you will be incredibly pleased."

"Thank you, John. I can't wait to see it."

"Vg, I see fluids leaking out of your pussy. I am going to plug that hole in order to stop the leaking. You can thank me later."

That is when John shoved his penis all the way to the back of my vagina in one smooth thrust. I screamed in pleasure. John spent the next five minutes plunging into me until I felt his sperm exploded inside of me. That did it, I climaxed. I hung to the trees by my arms, my legs being too weak to support my body.

"Vg, I going to sit on the blanket and look at this beautiful site of you hanging in the trees. I can never get enough of seeing you like that."

A few minutes later, I felt my body being lifted by my breasts until I was back on my feet. Then a tongue plunged into my mouth giving me this intense kiss. I kissed him back with all I had.

It occurred to me, that was not John kissing me, it was Kevin. Then an unfamiliar penis entered my body. That feeling was accompanied by a pair of hands firmly hugging my body to his. I felt no clothes on that body, Kevin was naked. I wanted to reach out and touch his body but of course I couldn't. I could hear the pure joy in his groans as he pounded into me. Two minutes later he screamed as he came adding his cum to Johns inside my body. The realization that two men's cum was inside of me sent me screaming into my own climax. Kevin was still inside of me. He penis was still hard. He then made three quick plunges into my pussy, causing me to moan loudly. Kevin stood still enjoying the sensation of feeling the insides of a woman. A half minute later he repeated plunging into me enlisting another load moan from me. He repeated this scenario several more times, commenting to John, "Vg must be a really slut to moan like that when being fucked. Looking at the exquisite form of her sexy body and seeing its responses to me when I fuck her, I believe that she has a body built for fucking!" I moaned again from hearing Kevin speaking of me in that manner!

"Kevin, come join me here on the blanket. The sight of a woman collapsing after coming is one to behold." Kevin slowly pulled his penis out of my pussy, enjoying the feeling of his penis brushing against the insides of my vagina, let go of my body, and went over to the blanket where John hi-five him. I could hear the crude remarks they were making about the state I was in, my slut like responses to what they were doing to me, and how they had enjoyed using my body. Weird, I felt sense of pride about their comments.

After a while, John told Kevin it was time for them to experience one of the things he had seen in the videos, "DP" me. Kevin then asked John, what does that means.

"Kevin, it means double penetration, one of us is in her pussy and the other one is in her ass at the same time. While I am taking off my clothes go and untie Vg and bring her over to me. I will be lying down. You place her legs outside of my hips and then guide her pussy down onto my penis. Once I am inside, I will pull her body forward until she is leaning on my chest. That will raise her ass up and you can pull out the anal plug and then plug her ass hole with your penis. Then we both starting fuck her, me in her pussy and you in her ass." "Vg did you hear me explaining how we are going to DP you."

I replied weakly, "Yes I did."

"Would you like us to do that to you?" If so, beg us to do it to you!"

"John and Kevin, please fuck me in both of my holes!"

"Ok Dude go get her."

Kevin came over, kissed me again and then untied the ropes from the trees, leaving the rope still tied to my wrists and ankles.

Being weak and blindfolded, it took some effort on Kevin part to get me over to the blanket and lined up for my decent onto John's beautiful penis. Once John entered me, pleasure surged through me. That surged was doubled when Kevin completed his entry into the depths of my ass.

As they started thrusting into both of my holes, I was able to reach in between John and myself so I could stroke my clit. The pleasure emanating from my holes and my clit was beyond anything I could have imagined. When they came triggering my climatic release I passed out.

Sometime later, I felt something being spread onto my breasts. It became clear that John and Kevin, lying on both sides of me, were, as the cum leaking out of my pussy and ass spreading it onto my breasts. When I became conscious enough to look, my breasts were completely covered with cum. I smiled thinking, that is probably good for my skin! It was then I realized they had removed the blindfold.

Seeing that I was awake, John told Kevin to put his clothes on and wait over by the trees as John needed to talk to me alone.

Standing over my prone body (which intensified my feeling of subjugation to John), he said to me, "Joan, my time with you is now finished. I am going back to college in three days. This will probably be the last summer I spend out here in my family cabin. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking me from a virgin to a man! It would please me if you would grant me the favor of having Kevin spend tomorrow with you in the cabin. In the cabin, you taught me how to make love to a woman. I am asking you to do the same with Kevin."

That request melted my heart. John must really be Kevin best friend.

"John, it has been my pleasure doing all the things that we have done over the last few days. You help me experience a side of sex that I refused to let into my life. That refusal cost me my marriage. So, it is I who am thanking you! I will teach Kevin everything that I taught you tomorrow in my cabin. Let us have one last kiss, for this is also the last time I will be spending time in my cabin. What I needed to learn here has been completed."

John stood me up and after giving me the most endearing kiss, he retied the blindfold, reinserted the anal plug and stuff my panties into my mouth. He then called Kevin over.

"Kevin, you are to take Joan (do not call her Vg anymore) by the leash and lead her back to her cabin. Joan has invited you to spend tomorrow with her in her cabin. Remember in the cabin, she is totally in charge. When you bring her back to her cabin today, remember to do the few things that I have requested of you exactly as I have instructed for you to do them."

"Goodbye Joan. Good luck with your future decisions and the rest of your life."

"Goodbye to you John, the only man whom I have ever allowed to be my master!"

With that being said, I felt Kevin pull on the leash starting our walk back to the cabin. Since I could not see, I stumbled a few times along the way. Each time I did, Kevin swatted my ass (just like John would have done).

"Joan, we are back at your cabin." He then removed the blindfold and placed it on the porch. "I am going to place you facing one of the porch pillars. Raise your hands up and hold onto the pillar."

I did as Kevin told me. Then I felt it, a blow to each of my ass cheeks with the belt John had been using on me.

1...34567...12