When a Cowgirl Cheats Pt. 02

Story Info
Tammy Cheats again, but its not the same.
2.2k words
2.9
7.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I previously mentioned my name is Tammy and I'm 48-year-old women and a huge Cowboy fan. I'm 5'6" 160 lbs., D cup breast, I take care of myself, run daily and work out. Been married for 30 years to a lovely man named Paul. We Married right out of HS. I was the perfect wife for 30 years, until I cheated with a man named Chris while on a work trip.

When I arrived home from the airport, I was so paranoid. All I could think about was that I looked different or smelled different. I know it's silly, I was the same person. No way Paul could smell my cheating. The first couple days it turned out to be easy to avoid Paul, he was called away on his own work trip. I worked from home. By the time he got home on Friday I was a nervous wreck.

When Paul arrived home from his trip, I just tried to act normally; it wasn't easy. Turns out I do have a conscience. We ate dinner, then he started kissing me. I excused myself to the bathroom.

I removed my shirt and bra. I still had bruising and visible teeth marks. I changed into a nighty; I could keep on. It was mostly lace, but the breast area is not see through. Paul had liked having sex with it on before. My plan worked. We had sex with the light down and my breast covered. Didn't matter anyways. Ten minutes and Paul came inside me, and it was over. Don't know if it was worry or just lack of passion, but I never got close to getting off. Paul apologized. I just kissed him and was glad it was over. I got cleaned up and went back to bed.

Paul said, "Bill and Henry are coming over tomorrow to watch the Longhorns game."

I just replied, "Okay" as I tried to go to sleep.

Henry is a good-looking tall man. Married with children still at home. He's a nice man and reminds me a lot of Paul. I understand why they are friends. That Bill though is a fat older looking guy. I mean he's only a couple years older than us but looks a lot older. Never been married. There would be no issue with that if he wasn't an asshole. He is always flirting with me, right in front of Paul. Pinching my bottom and making me squeal. He just laughs when I slap him or punch him. When I ask Paul to do something, Paul just laughs it off as good fun. As I drifted off, I came up with a scheme to take care of this bruising issue and Bill.

Bill and Henry were due at our house at 10:30 a.m. The game started at 11:00 am. I started about 9:00 a.m. Took a long bath, shaved everything. Then I dolled myself up. Blonde hair in a ponytail. Heavy makeup, with bright red lipstick. Put on a cutoff UT t-shirt, with no bra. White shorts, that I guess you would call booty shorts. Barely covered my ass and tight.

When I looked in the mirror, I was impressed with myself. Even at 48, I looked good in tight pants and belly showing. My breast even looked perky under that thin t-shirt.

When I walked out into the back yard where Paul was getting the grill set up, I thought he was going to pass out. He gasp and eyes got huge. He said, "What on earth are you wearing."

I spun around and said, "You like it? I figured I could be your sexy waitress today. Bill's always flirting with me, and you don't seem to mind, so figured it would be okay."

Paul looked flustered and asked, "are you wearing a bra?"

In response I just raised my t-shirt just a little while not actually showing my boobs. His mouth dropped open. I could not tell if he wanted to scream at me or if he was getting horny.

About that time the doorbell rang. I turned and headed for the door. I heard Paul say something, but I ignored it. When I opened the door. It was Bill and Dan, Bill's son. Dan was a splitting image of his dad. Poor kids. Both men looked me up and down as I smiled. They walked in I gave both guys a big hug and said them "welcome."

Bill pulled away and said, "Dang Paul you letting your wife advertise now, I like it." He then slapped my ass.

Instead of attacking him like I normally would, I just giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I then said, "Want a beer daddy."

All three men's mouths were gaping open now. Bill said "sure darling."

I went to the kitchen to grab a bud light. Paul walked in behind me. As I turned to look at him, he was red in the face. He asked, "what was that shit, Daddy?"

"Like I said, just trying to be nice. Bill likes what he sees, and I like the attention. You never stop him, so figured why fight it?" I gave my husband my biggest smile.

To my surprise Paul walked over and kissed me passionately. He reached under my shirt and was squeezing my tits hard. This went on for a couple minutes.

Paul then asked, "Are you going to fuck him?"

Part of me wanted to throw up at the thought, the other part was in shock my husband asked me that. I reached down and rubbed Paul's dick. He was rock hard.

As I kept rubbing him I asked, "Do you want me too?"

He kissed me hard again and said, "God yes. I've dreamed of Bill taking you for years. That's why I don't stop him. I want him to fuck you."

"Does Bill know?"

"Yes, I told him one night when we were drunk." Paul said.

I wanted to run out of the house and never come back. This was getting out of control. I started this wanting to get Bill to play with my tits, which I still needed him to do, for my coverup. Even though Paul was still rubbing my breast as he kissed me again. If he looked down, I would be caught. At this point did it even matter. My head was spinning. I was starting to cry. I pushed away from Paul and straightened my shirt. I grabbed the Bud Light and headed to the living room.

Henry was there and his eyes just about popped out when I entered. I went over and gave him a hug and peck on the cheek. He just said, "Hi" and went to sit down.

I saw Bill was in Paul's recliners. I walked over there and handed him the beer. He thanks me and looking me up and down then turned to the pregame show.

I said "Daddy can I have a seat?"

Bill said "sure" and I climbed onto his lap facing the TV.

Paul walked in and was flustered. He sat next to Henry, who was just looking around like he was confused. Dan sat across the room and was watching me more than the TV.

Bill Then whispered in my ear, "I knew some day you would come to your senses and need a real man. Not that pussy your married too. Slut, I'm going to take you places you have never been."

I could feel his dick against my leg. He had a big bulge. He was slowly stroking my side with one hand and my leg with the other. Rubbing my thigh.

"You are so soft." He said "Cant wait to feel how soft that cunt is."

Paul had never talked to me this way. Chris had been rough, but still treated me with respect. This man was a jerk, but my body was heating up under his touch though. Then in front of his son and everyone Bill took his hand off my thigh and ran it under my shirt. He was caressing my left breast in front of everyone.

He then said Paul, "you're a lucky dude, her tits feel amazing. Can't wait to suck them"

Paul just sat there looking at the floor. He mumbled something to himself. I was humiliated. Why had I done this. I had ruined everything and exposed my husbands stupid fantasy.

I whispered to Bill, "lets go in the bedroom."

We both stood up and he grabbed my hand leading me out of the room and down the hall. I tried to get him to go in the guest room, but he insisted we go in the master. After we entered he turned and locked the door.

He then turned and looked at me. Get naked was all he said.

I pulled off the shirt and slid off my shorts. Bill walked up and roughly shoved two fingers into my pussy. He then pulled them out and sucked his fingers.

"That taste good and your wet, you really are a horny slut. You are also the most beautiful piece of ass I've ever seen. What up with the bruises and teeth marks, I know your pussy husband didn't do that? "

"It was someone else," I admitted.

"You are a slut," he laughed "Well today you get a real fucking."

I just nodded and he took off his clothes. He pulled off his shirt and his big belly came into view. He was hairy all over and obese. It made me a little ill. Then he dropped his shorts and under his belly was a very impressive dick. It wasn't as long as Chris, but it was easy twice the girth. As I looked at the big dick and huge hairy balls, it reminded me of my forearm.

Bill then said turn around bitch and grab the bed. As soon as I was facing away from him he pushed me onto the bed. I heard him spit in his hand and then he mounted me. He rammed his big dick in and started pounding, it hurt so bad. Nothing gentle about it.

I was screaming, "slow down it hurts." Bill just kept driving into me.

My body finally started reacting and adjusting. Soon it was sounds of pleasure coming from my mouth. He was pounding me hard. He was so thick and he was stretching me so tight I could feel every inch of his member. It was an incredible feeling as I felt my muscles gripping his shaft. It wasn't long I was fucking back against him. Meeting his hard thrust.

I finally said, "Fuck me daddy."

"There you go slut, that's how you do it." He picked up his pace.

With his approval my desire increased. I wanted to please this man and his penis. This man wanted me, he desired me. In ways my husband didn't. I wanted to give Bill my body. At that though I started to orgasm. I screamed out in pleasure and my whole body shook. My pussy was pulsing and I felt like fire was running through my body. I then collapsed on the bed. My whole body was shaking. I was sobbing, but it was from pleasure.

Bill then yelled "here it comes slut" and he swelled then shot his load inside me. It filled me with warmth. I felt pride in pleasing this man. Why, I really don't know. He must have emptied those big balls as cum ran down both my thighs. The fat man then collapsed on my back breathing hard.

After he recovered. He got up and got dressed. As I got up, covered in Bills sweat, he walked over and kissed me passionately. I returned the kiss as he fondled my breast. He was now being gentle, and I was melting in his arms. He then said "next weekend slut and turned and walked out of the room.

As I took my shower, I could not believe how much lust I had for this man I hated. It had been animal lust. He had conquered me after all these years. I had played right into Bill and Paul's little fantasy.

When I walked out into the living room, the game was finishing up. All eyes were on me as I walked past them in my short silk robe. I went into the kitchen to get a beer for myself. I needed it. As I walked out the guys were leaving. I said bye to Henry and Dan, gave them a hug and a peck on the cheek. Bill walked over opened my robe and hugged my nude body in front of everyone. I hugged him and kissed him back. He grabbed my ass then left. I didn't bother closing the robe.

As soon as the door shut Paul attacked me. Kissing me and touching me all over. We both got naked and laid on the floor. Paul ate my pussy a long time. He mentioned how salty it was and how red it was. He licked my clit to orgasm. He then wanted to fuck me.

I said, "No, I'm too sore. I'll give you a hand job."

He smiled and got on the couch. I wanked and sucked him off like the old days.

Afterwards he asked, "are we good."

I just said, "I'm not sure."

We cuddled in bed till we fell asleep.