When a God Loves a Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Andrew. Let's get ready for tea. That's when the family will do the gift exchange," Jen said taking my hand. As we were walking back, she said, "You may look like Thor, but you're definitely safe from being confused with David Beckham."

We laughed and I wholeheartedly agreed.

***

I tried to lay low and stay in the background as the family and guests did their thing. I laughed along as some of the sillier gifts were exchanged, such as Prince Steven giving his brother a MAGA hat. Prince George was outspoken against the former President Trump and got some heat for some of his tweets during the election of 2020, when he was voicing his opposition to the controversial president.

In an unexpected turn, the Queen handed me a gift personally, "Just a little something to show we welcome you," she said.

I thanked her and opened the envelope. She had a smirk on her face as I read the letter from the security staff.

"Mister Andrew Carlton has passed all security and background checks. We recommend normal security restrictions and approve access to family grounds."

I smiled and said, "Thank you, Your Majesty. I appreciate the trust you place in me."

She nodded and walked away.

Jen said, "They've been working on that since we were at the cabin. You wouldn't have been allowed anywhere near this place if that check wasn't complete, no matter how badly the Queen wanted you here. You'd have had to settle for meeting her formally at Buckingham Palace."

Feeling relieved, I said, "I wondered how I got to be invited here. I expected that we'd spend the holiday at your apartment or something."

She shook her head and said, "That would have never happened. I have to be with the family due to Walter."

I understood and realized that my surprise visit may not have been the best idea I ever had.

Dinner was an amazing six course feast and much to my chagrin, my hero antics were the talk of the table. Her Majesty gave a short toast and included a mention of thanks for my being near the hotel that day. I nodded in appreciation and

I had to recount the stories of both the hotel shooting and the cabin attack.

Everyone was rapt with attention to hear what was going on in my head as I did what I did. Jen got emotional and cried as I told everyone listening about when we got separated and I didn't make it into the panic room. It seemed they bought into the storyline of me sitting lone guard outside the door, even though I tried to downplay it as having nowhere else to go.

After dinner I was tired and excused myself to get some sleep. I got a lovely goodnight kiss from Jen when she walked me back to my room.

***

The full English breakfast we had was delicious, and after attending church on Christmas Day as a family group, we had an amazing turkey lunch. That wasn't before Jen and the rest of the family engaged with as many well-wishers as they could after church. I was surprised that they were so out in the open, but there was quite a bit of security present. I suppose with the terrorists being quelched, they had enough faith in their security to allow the interaction. It seemed to be a big deal for Queen Anne, as the smile on her face was big and bright the entire time.

I was able to finally spend some alone time with Jen and Walter after lunch in her large room at the estate. We played with Walter and talked about the logistics of me moving into her apartment.

Abruptly, her attitude shifted, and she said, "Andrew, you've got to be sure about this. I can't be a fling for you. I..."

I leaned in and kissed her. "Jen, I'm in this for the long haul. I understand I may not be able to see you as much as I like, but I'm okay with that. I was falling pretty hard for you while we were at the cabin, and after being separated I missed you terribly."

"I feel the same, Andrew. I guess, I'm just scared. Cammy tells me I'm lovestruck and should give you every chance."

"I like her more and more," I smiled. She smiled back.

When Walter was napping, I'm sorry to say we missed much of the Queen's Christmas Day Speech because we were making out like teenagers. Man, Jen could kiss!

We weren't going to sully the princess's reputation or disrespect The Queen's hospitality by going any farther. It took all my self-control to not masturbate later when I was alone, and I wondered if Jen had the same problem.

Looking back, being bathed in tradition and formality was uncomfortable, but there were those few moments when they showed they were similar to normal people. The competitive drive during the soccer game, The Queen's cheeky grin as she let me know I was allowed on the private properties, and the gag gifts.

All in all, I'd have to say that they were a family that deeply loved Christmas. It filled you no matter where you went. Every room was decorated lavishly, waking on Christmas morning to find a stocking at the foot of one's bed, and the wardrobe changes. They wore different outfits for each part of the day. It seemed silly and not holiday related at first, but as the day went on, it was as festive as the rest of the activities.

***

Jen had some formal obligations in the days immediately after Christmas, so I didn't see her until the 30th. I took the opportunity to take in some of the sights, get my desk set up at my new office, and began to work.

Jen surprised me by telling me that she had previously arranged a vacation over the New Year's holiday. Her family spent the time skiing in Switzerland. I looked forward to that very much.

Her family was much more relaxed than the more formal feel at the Queen's estate. Having already met her parents, I felt comfortable immediately. The presence of Cammy, made me feel even more relaxed.

I was sitting in the chalet's den after dinner when Cammy walked in.

"Hello, Thor," she chuckled.

"Not you too?" I whined.

She sat and said, "How are things going, Andrew? I hope it hasn't been too rough on you."

"No, the press has left me alone for the most part. The move went fine, I didn't bring much anyway. I was also able to start working at my new office, so that's good."

"And with my cousin?"

I looked at her and tried to gauge her point.

"I think things are going well. We obviously haven't had much alone time, but when we get some, we take advantage of it."

She smirked, and I said, "Get your mind out of the gutter."

She laughed and patted my shoulder as she stood to leave.

"I wouldn't worry about that, Thunder God. I wouldn't worry about that at all."

She laughed harder as she left me wondering what she was talking about.

The truth of the matter is, I was desperate to spend the night with Jen. I didn't expect her to be an easy lay. Hell, I didn't expect to ever kiss her, let alone have a few make out sessions. She was an untouchable that through a quirk of events, with whom I was able to develop a relationship.

And we were developing a relationship. She was a wonderful person, and nothing had changed my high opinion of her to that point.

I was broken from my reverie by Jen kneeling next to me.

"What are you thinking, love?"

"You, actually," I smiled. "I was thinking of you."

She kissed my hand, "I like the sound of that. Why don't we go up to your room? Cammy took Walter and will watch him for the night."

I raised my eyebrows and repeated her words, "I like the sound of that."

She stood and pulled me along with her out of the room, and we made our way to my bedroom.

***

I barely had the door closed before her lips were on mine. She kissed me desperately with a passion I'm not sure I ever experienced prior. Her tongue snaked between my lips, her hands felt as if there were four of them as they explored my body, and her leg wrapped around my butt.

She broke our kiss and was breathing heavily. "Andrew, please make love to me."

I led her to the bed and unzipped her dress when she walked past me. I smiled as she shrugged it to the floor—I was finally seeing her perfect butt unclothed and couldn't turn my eyes away. Her lace panties were sheer and silky. Her trademark thigh-high stockings shimmered in the light, her perfume filled my nostrils with her amazing smell, everything was perfect.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and nuzzled her neck. "I'm so in love with you, I can't stand it sometimes," I whispered.

"I love you too, and it's so hard to control myself when I'm around you. I fear I'm going to do something silly and embarrass myself."

I sucked her earlobe and felt her body shiver. When I slid my hands along her stomach and cupped her lace-clad breasts she moaned into my ear.

"Sensitive breasts?" I asked smiling.

"You have no idea," she sighed as if releasing a state secret.

I had to explore that and pushed the cups of her bra up to expose her diamond hard nipples to my fingers. I was sucking her neck and tweaking her nipples when I realized I should take care not to leave a mark. I was sure that wouldn't be good for the press, and they'd probably notice if she wore turtlenecks and scarves for a week.

She ground her ass into my bulge and moaned louder. "Please, Andrew. Make love to me, I can't wait any longer."

I slowly kissed down her spine until I reached her cleft. I blew on her skin, causing goosebumps, as I lowered her panties.

When I smelled her sweet arousal, I lost control. I pushed her down and buried my face into her wet sex and licked every spot I could. Her bare lips were swollen and blocked my way to her sweet spot, so I spread them with my thumbs and attacked her clit. She moved away at first, fighting me, until she realized what was happening and let herself enjoy the moment.

"Oh, shit!" she shrieked as she fell to the bed. Her legs were quivering, and I learned that she had come. I stood and undressed myself as she climbed gingerly onto the bed.

"Andrew, that was amazing," she breathed. "I've never felt the like."

"Get used to it, my love. After having a first taste, I'm addicted now."

I stepped out of my pants and boxers and pulled my t-shirt over my head.

"Good Lord," she smiled as she looked me over. I almost laughed when she saw my hard penis for the first time and licked her lips. "You're circumcised?"

I watched her expression as it changed to curiosity and said, "Yes, it's irreversible, I'm afraid. Sorry if it's a problem."

She laughed and said, "Fredrick wasn't. I've never seen one..."

I slid along the bed and spread her legs. "Well, Jen, at least I know you're not a virgin, now."

"You, brat! Shut up and make love to me," she sighed.

"Yes, Your Royal Highness," I said as I pressed my glans into her tightness.

"Oh, Andrew."

I let her adjust to my size. I wasn't a porn star freak, but I was thicker than average and proportional to my body; I was never laughed at in a locker room.

"Okay, love, go ahead," she purred.

I complied and started a slow thrust. I couldn't believe I was making love to THE Princess Jennifer. She was one of the most beautiful women in the world and she was mine.

I lifted her stocking clad leg to my shoulder and enjoyed the feel of her silk stocking on my cheek. "Wolford," she said in-between whimpers.

"Don't care," I chuckled and kissed each of her pretty toes. I could care less if they were the stockings bought by the egg, or the finest silk. They felt good on my skin.

The change in angle, set her off. "Oh, yes! That, just like that. Oh, hell!"

I thrust harder to push her over the top, and she didn't delay. Her beautiful face scrunched up and she threw her hand up to cover her scream.

I was moments away myself and lowered my head to kiss her as I released stream after stream into her body. Once I came, I fell to her side, and at once she rolled into my body, throwing her leg over mine and tucking her head into my chest.

"I love you so much, Andrew."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you more, Jen."

She was asleep before I knew it. When she woke the next morning, I got a slap when I asked, "I thought men were the ones who fell asleep after sex. Is it different for people from the UK?"

***

Cammy was amazing and took care of Walter all of New Year's Eve, allowing me and Jen to ski some and cuddle by the fire more. I wasn't very good, having only small hills in the Chicago area, but she was amazing. It was as if she grew up on the slopes and I found out later that she spent much of every winter skiing when she was a child.

There was a New Year's party at the lodge, but the family liked to keep it low-key and celebrated casually at their chalet. Jen's brother and sister-in-law arrived that day, and Cammy's new husband joined us. We opened several bottles of wine, and the food prepared by her father's chef was amazing.

We were cozy by the fire, when her brother Michael asked, "Hey, Thor," I sighed, "What do you think of the culture shock you're feeling?" He was the opposite of Jen and the rest of her family. He was a pompous ass, and I knew as soon as I met him, we wouldn't get along.

"I haven't experienced any culture shock," I answered not wanting to play his game. I should've known it wouldn't work.

"Really? Meeting the Queen? Playing football with the family? The formal meals? Surely, it's a new experience for you."

"I'm not impressed with all the flash and pomp," I shrugged. "It didn't bother me at all."

"But..." was all he could get out before Jen told him to cram it. She must have the power in her family, as he shrunk back into the couch. I enjoyed the smirk on his wife's face as he was put in his place by his sister. I figured he did not wear the pants in his household.

That made me wonder how Jen would be as a partner. Would she be the dominant force in our relationship? I couldn't really see a way she wouldn't, as she was a member of the royal family. I would always have to defer to the monarchy's needs.

I guess that went with the territory. I wasn't an unbending ogre, so I figured I'd go with the flow and see how we ended up over time.

At five minutes to midnight, the family got ready for their Champagne toast. I was surprised to see Jen's mom helped into the room by her husband. She smiled at me and said, "I never miss my New Year's first kiss." Jen's dad kissed her on the cheek and helped her settle into one of the reclining chairs.

Jen slid onto my lap, unashamedly, and smiled as the man on TV counted down.

"3...2...1...Happy New Year!"

As Auld Lang Syne played, Jen and I kissed. A shock went through me, and I thought about the prior two months. From being shot, to spending a month together, to realizing we were in love, to me being accepted by her families, it was a strange time for both of us.

When she broke the kiss, I pulled back and smiled. "I'm never letting you go, you know that, right?" I asked.

"I certainly hope not."

***

Everything was going well, until we hit a snag. I had many meetings with people that worked for Queen Anne. There was a lot I had to learn about the monarchy, traditions, how to present myself, how to act in certain situations and even how to answer questions from the media.

It got bad at work. I only had a cubicle, and there were so many people coming up to my desk, I had to complain to management. Their solution was to give me permission to work from home. That was horrible for me as I never felt comfortable in Jen's apartment anyway, so having to impose on her even more to work there was difficult for me.

She, of course, didn't mind; she was never there anyway. It was all in my mind.

I began to have an issue feeling like a kept man. It was stupid on my part, but I couldn't adjust to not paying for anything, and being told what our date activities would be.

Whenever we went out, it was a formal affair. A couple plays, a couple charity dinners, even when we went to dinner ourselves, it was all paid for. I knew her family had billions, I knew she was a member of the royal family, but I never even got a chance to use a credit card since I arrived. I didn't know if they even worked over there.

My frustration bubbled up and burst out of nowhere. Someone decided it would be good for Jen's image if we went out on a "normal" date. I didn't think it was a good idea, but my opinion wasn't considered.

We decided to go to a movie but didn't tell anyone we were doing it. We knew we would be photographed and recorded by smartphones, so that was expected. What wasn't expected was what I did at the ticket booth.

After standing in line for ten minutes and having everyone who saw us want a picture, we finally made it to the box office. When I asked for the two tickets to our movie, the clerk said it was their honor to comp our tickets. I shouted, "God, Damn it! I can afford to pay for a pair of movie tickets."

He paled and accepted my card with apologies. I felt Jen tense, and she apologized profusely to him for my rudeness. She practically dragged me into the theatre, and I had to beg her to get some popcorn and candy. She just wanted to get into a dark room and hide. I realized I screwed up, of course, and tried to apologize, but she wasn't having it.

I got an earful from her after the movie once we got in the car, then all the way back to the apartment, and then in the apartment. She and then one of her people loudly explained to me how I was expected to act, and I better get in line to avoid embarrassing her anymore.

I was sufficiently put in place and knew I acted like a fool. When I opened up the news the next morning, I was all over it. The tabloid articles' commenters called me all kinds of names I had to look up due to the different slang over there. Chav, prat, tosser, wanker... okay, I knew what a wanker was, but didn't like being called one, nonetheless.

Most articles implied that I was out of my league, over my head, and generally had no business dating a person as lovely and classy as Princess Jenny. I realized just how beloved she was, while I was being made to look like a jerk who was nothing but an embarrassment to her. I think I'd have been better off getting caught by the paparazzi sucking her toes or rubbing suntan lotion on her bare breasts at the beach than yelling at a poor ticket seller. It was too bad the theatre didn't have a Fandango kiosk.

I didn't see Jen for a week, and she didn't respond to my text messages or calls. I thought I screwed everything up, although I didn't think it was as big of a deal as everyone was making of it. I avoided the press, refused all requests for comment, and felt ostracized by the royal family and their handlers. I was even getting yelled at by strangers on the street if I went out, so I decided to retreat and go back to Chicago.

I hated giving up, and tucking my tail and running back home, but with Jen ignoring my attempts at contact, I didn't think I had much of a choice. I ordered my plane ticket back to Chicago, packed my bags, and sent one last email to Jen.

"Jen, my love. I'm truly sorry I embarrassed you. All along, I was afraid I'd screw us up and it appears I cocked it up it so badly you won't speak to me. Do you like how I used your slang there? Anyway, I won't say you're overreacting; I can't imagine the stresses you're under and I guess I'll never understand them. Please forgive me. I really loved you like I loved no other before, and I wish you and Walter a good and happy life. I will never regret taking bullets for you and would do it again, gladly. Being with you was the best time of my life. With love, your hero."

I pressed send and called a taxi.

***

I was sitting in the airline's VIP lounge watching a soccer game when someone asked the bartender to change the channel. I said a silent thank you, as I wanted to ask him to do it, but didn't dare as I barely got a drink out of the bartender who didn't hold back when he told me what he thought of me yelling at a poor ticket clerk.